Dude!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:46 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Heather and Rach, is this y'all's school on Ashlee? CV something? :lol:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:52 pm

YES! Cumberland Valley High School? Is she wearing a black t-shirt? shoot i forgot that was on tonight! I'll have to watch a re-run later or something..they might be showing my friend Sarah with Alicia...because Alicia is really sick and she was getting surgery a couple days after the concert

i'll see if i can describe where we were standing...we were on the floor first of all cause thats where the seniors were and we're near the back....we had on white t's with ashlees face on the front of em....rach is the tall red head :rofl: uhh what else lol

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:00 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Aw, I missed trying to spot y'all cuz I got on here to ask you about it. :stupidme: :lol: But I'm gonna look next time.

Dude, that's so f***in' awesome. I feel honored just to know that y'all go there. :rofl:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:06 am

I was so excited to see the school. :yay: I knew that it was Rach's and Heather's, but I don't think I saw you guys. I did see your friend from chorus who got to sing with Ashlee. :yay:

Go CVHS! :bootyshake:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:42 am

<span style='color:blue'>Whoo hoo! I thought that was your school! I remember you saying something about this way back when... cool!</span>

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:20 pm

:lol: I watched it and thought that I saw Heather like 60 billion times.

Lil X-tina
Ultra Member

Postby Lil X-tina » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:28 pm

OH GOD! I HOPE I'M NOT ON THERE! Dude I can't tell you how terrible I probably looked lol. ew I seriously hope I'm not on there. And I was taking pictures with Heather's camera the whole time cuz people were in front of her so she couldn't get any lol. :prays: Please don't let me be on there!

Awwwww you saw McCall? She's such a sweetheart. She goes to my church! She's sooo freakin funny.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:13 am

i got to watch it last night at my grandparents :rofl: in fact i'm such a dork that i taped it :rofl:

the gym that they are playing basketball in is the next to smallest gym...we have at least 4 and probably more than that...i'm not really sure :rofl: and the one that they're having the concert in is the main gym :nod: i didn't see myself but i could have just missed it :rofl: although i did see a lot of people who i knew and Renee freaking out...that was quite hilarious :rofl: the part i saw though they didn't show McCall...although i did stop watching it so maybe i just missed it :rofl: and the girl who interviewed her...thats Kelly from the KissFM morning mess...i love that girl :rofl: i don't understand why they gave her the guys locker room though...that has got me confused...they should have gave that guy one to Ryan unless they were both in there :rofl:

Heres the sad part tho...my grandparents they seriously just drive around for the heck of it and after she left the school and was talking on the phone to her mom my grandpa was like lets keep rewinding and watching that to see if i can figure out what town she's driving thru and i was like omg how about no lol...the sad part is that he would be able ot figure it out :rofl:

they didn't show Sarah and Alicia which really surprised me cause the way Sarah was talking....the lady who produces the show all but guaranteed her that she'd be on...who knows :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:18 am

That wasn't McCall at the very end standing with Ashlee on stage? Where they were showing lots of scenes of her at these high school concerts? :thinking:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 am

oh it was at the very end of the show :thinking: that was probably her...i stopped watching it after she got in the car because i didn't think they were going to show my school anymore :rofl: it was prolly McCall...i believe she had on a black shirt that said "i've got stains on my t-shirt" in bright colors and then blobs of colors :nod: and her hair is brown with pink and blonde highlights in it :nod: shoot not im gonna have to watch the show again and see if i can see her at the end :rofl:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”