I Was Relistening To Justified...

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:51 pm

and have come to the conclusion that he is at his vocal peak on Senorita :ph34r: I love the way it's sung :shrug: Cry me a river is still awesome but has lost some of its epicness from being played so much, Rock your body is alright but I don't like it as much anymore (its been waaaaay too overplayed :nod: ) and I still can't stand (And she said) Take me now, I would have thought those two would have come up with something better :shrug:

Eh, I'm done being boring now :P

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:16 am

<span style='color:ff0099'>I agree. :nod: I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it was done at the beginning of the recording process. :lol: He had a lot of spark and seemed incredibly excited to finally have his own project underway. It's so cute to watch! ^_^

I hate Take Me Now, too. :ph34r: :puke:</span>

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:14 am

yeah...me too its like the britney madonna thing good idea...baaaaaddd outcome i fell jipped by that...they could have soooo done better!!!!!!! :lol: love still on my brain and worthy of!!!! i still spin that sh** like its new...sad huh....he needs NEW music!!!!!!!! and now damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:24 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Even though Justin and Janet are like my ultimate dream come true, I, too, was dissapointed. I thought maybe a remix and video would have helped tremendously. :nod: :drool:</span>

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:35 pm

Duh, they showed the preview of their video at the Superbowl last year. The rest was just too hot for TV. :nod:

I like Take Me Now though. :ph34r: :lol: But Senorita is my second favorite jam. After RYB. ^_^ I like watching him record both of them. :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:29 am

JTnTN wrote: The rest was just too hot for TV. :nod:

<span style='color:blue'>:drool:

I just wish there was more Janet on it. That sounded like Janet. :lol: Not Janet sounding like Justin sounding like Janet. :shrug:

Second fave: Right For Me. :nod:</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:42 pm

I love the way Right for me is sung :nod: I have a thing for accents, and it turns out Southern accents do it for me too :lol:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”