Oh Noooooo!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:52 am

'A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicles with her bare hands was jailed for two-and-a-half years, yesterday.
She pulled off his left testicle then tried to swallow it but spat it out.
A friend handed it to Mr Jones saying, "That's yours". Doctors were unable to re-attach the testicle.'

Eeeeeew! What is wrong with these sick people?! :puke:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:13 am

<span style='color:ff0099'>This emoticon may be in appropriate, but :jawdrop: :lol:</span>

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:42 am

:rofl:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:45 am

:wacko: :wacko: ewwwwww guess he wont be :safesex: for a while???? but ewwwwww.... :huh:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:20 pm

When I joked that I like to hold balls in my hands, I did NOT mean like that. :jawdrop: :wacko:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another British ball story:

LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror has reported.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off", the paper said on Tuesday.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win in 12 years.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:59 pm

:rofl: Whats wrong with people these days? :no: :rofl:

the sad thing is i can see Rachel doing this if her man ticks her off enough :rofl: james betta watch his back :rofl: but theres no way she ever stick that thing in her mouth :no: i know her way to well and thats just something she wouldn't do :puke: :lol"

Return to “Daniela Pestova”