L A U R A

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:20 am

:yay: I'm sure the interview will be over by the time you read this, so fill me in on the details. I'm sure you impressed them! :kiss:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:50 am

<span style='color:purple'>hey...the interviews tomorow,23rd.... :lol: its at 4pm...so thats what...11 your time? but i WILL give ya all the details as soon as hun thanks!!!!!!!! :wub: :hug</span>:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:57 pm

Oh! :stupidme: You're gonna rock their interviewing socks, love. :hug:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:16 pm

Good luck! :kiss:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:08 am

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='color:purple'>hi ok so the interview(dun dun dun!!!!&add creepy music) ok so this uni was smack dab in the middle of freakin' nowhere land i swear i saw mountains and i was like "get me home now!!!!" but we continued to drive and i got there 20minutes before i was due in at 4 so i had time to get lost which i felt i would need as the place was freakin massive and very scary!!!!!!!! but myself and marian(marnie on here) walked/avoided the snow as we got to the building....then we got lost which like i said i knew i would cuz me and directions soooo dont go together.....anyway finally found the floor and the lady who took me to the admin guy who was english and very polite....that helped! :D i was expectin thei swave office all neat and what not....
:ph34r: thats so not what i got it was teeny tiny box room with a "friends" style recliner that was white and covered in flowers???? :unsure: so im not holdin much hope with the scaryness of this guy ya know? so i waited and he came in an started askin alllll these questions about why i want this and why here and all a that so i just rambled on much like im doing now and i dont know....he seemed to like me....but eh...at this point i sooooo dont care!!! i did it with out any help from my so called "family" so yay im so releived!!!! :P and thanks again for the advise and wishes!!!!!!!!!! muah! :kiss: :wub: </span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:15 am

:clap: Well done Laura! At least you survived :P and you probably did better than you thought :hug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:01 am

:yay: Sounds like you did great. :hug: I'm proud of you. :kiss:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:32 pm

:yay: If you were comfortable, then you probably did fine. :nod: You were all stressed out for nothin', huh? Yeah, I knew you'd be fine. :kiss: Good job, girl. :hug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:55 pm

I missed the whole interview thing...i really need to stop skimming the titles and the posts and actually read the things.... :lol:

So if i'm understanding this correctly, you had an interview for a uni correct? By the sounds of it things went sooo good! no i know they went good cause if that Mr. Admin guy doesn't like you he'll have some abs girlies to kick his sorry arse...unless you didn't really want to go there...then we'll forgive him :rofl: anyways! Awesome job! :hug: :blowkiss:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:07 am

:lol: i skim too.... :P yeah i survived! but i still really dont wanna move away...its way too scary a though i like my little bubble that i live in! plus if i move chances are my daily trips to abs would go straight out the window!!!!!!! and thats just not allowed to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :( but ill think about it some more.....anyone wanna make up my mind for me??? i wont protest!!!!!! :( :lol:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”