In A Vague Attempt To Make Abs More Interesting

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:43 pm

I'm gonna write an Abs-exclusive fanfiction. Yes. It's that exiting an idea :lol: but it should be action packed and involve alotta sex scenes. :thinking: I'm thinking maybe even a Justin/JC threesome :ph34r: Anyone interested? :whistle:

First chapter, comment on it or ignore it, at least it's giving you something to do :P

The sweltering heat in the London streets caused many of the female population to break out their skimpy Summer/Fall collection haltertops and whatnot. Walking up Oxford street you couldn't help but gawp in awe at their brazen lack of the self-preservation of dignity; it wasn't that the girls were just hinting at cleavage and wearing miniskirts -they wore lycra tops that barely covered the nipples and micro minis that would have shown a whole lot of fluff had they not had Brazilians beforehand (was that a little too graphic?).

But you do not have time to stop and stare for too long, you're off clubbing tonight and have only a vague idea of what to wear. Up until then you had resisted the call of the joint bank account credit card, but it's hefty sum caused the exclusive Gucci store round the corner to act like a siren.

The air conditioning hits you like a brick wall, well a pleasurable brick wall. You fell like standing in the doorway under the ventilation for a couple of minutes before starting your quest but then you spot him. He swaggers over to you with that cocky grin on his face and says "No luck in Gap then?"

"F*ck you"

"Is that an offer?" He licks his lips, knowing that it can drive you over the edge, especially when he's locked his perfect electric blue eyes onto your blue-ish/grey/greeny average ones.

You realises you've been standing swaying in the doorway saying nothing for the past two minutes so you responds with with a sharp witty tasteful "Oh f*ck off Timberlake" and storm off to the skimpy dress section.

"On you?" You turn around and makes the mistake of looking in his eyes again, then look down, then flip the bird to him. He walks towards you, you keep your back to him. "you want it don't you? You wanna know what it feels like," His hot breath hits your neck and you involuntarily shudder, then when he speaks again you can tell by the way he changes his tone that he's smiling that cocky smile again "and you love it when I'm in control."

Bastard. Your body involuntarily reacts to the thought of him inside you again, it takes a lot not to take him right there and then or suggest he helps you get changed, it takes a lot just to remove the unbearable lust from your eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about"

"So I'll see you tonight?"

You open your mouth to say you have other plans, but he pre-empts it by pushing the front of his body into your back, his hands placed on your hips and the right hand sliding south. You can't ignore what's pressing into you, you want him more than anything right then and there, but you manage to muster up the strength to say a whispy "I guess so" and sashay up to the counter to pay for your find, acting like every ounce of testosterone the boy owned had not just been mustered up to show his adoration of your form.

As you leave the store with your bag in your hands you can't help but smile, you can play the game just as well a he can. You've got him pussywhipped, he did shut down Gucci just for the two of you. Tonight might be fun...

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:22 am

I want tonight.... NOW!!

:clap: Nice Helena!
I shouldn't be reading this type of thing at work... might get me into trouble! :lol:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:27 am

:o meee tooo!!! im the same shouldnt be reading this....oh the shame! :safesex: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughup:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:04 am

:drool: :drool: I can't wait for tonight. :lol: Sounds like this girl is going to get it good. :lick:

:yay: for brazilians.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:22 am

<span style='color:blue'>Got me hooked. :lol:</span>

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:38 pm

Um. Yes. More please. :drool:

Dude, I'm sick. You really shouldn't be making me hotter and more miserable than I already am. :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:57 pm

After much consideration you don't show up at his hotel room like you said you would, but go to the club like you originally planned. You walk into the room and the beat of the music pulsates through your body and reverberates up and down your spine. As you head towards the bar the brief (although unlikely) thought that Justin is lying on his bed naked, still waiting for you and starting to get a chill; you feel a smug smile spread across your face, he's the one who'll be begging for you.

"What you so happy about lil lady?"

Sh*t. As you lean against the bar waiting to order, the man on your left turns towards you and grins, having pre-empted your rejection. And he looks like sex. His sneakers peak out from under his pants and you can just about spy some bright pink streaks down the front and side, his jeans hang comfortably on his hips, and his t-shirt stretches over the right areas but isn't too tight. You hate him, but you wouldn't be opposed to f*cking his brains out on the bar infront of everyone.

The bartender arrives but before you can open your mouth he orders for you, "She'll have water thanks, she isn't quite 21 yet" The barman raises his eyebrows at Justin while pouring your water, and slams it in front of your seated self. Once the barman leaves you turn to your opponent.

"You peice of f*cking sh*t, she isn't quite 21 yet, f*ck that. Why are you trying to make me look like a fool?"

"Y'ain't gonna get drunk in the state you're in, girl"

"And what state is that? Pray do tell."

"Hormonal and b*tchy"

"I am not f*cking b*tchy, whats your problem?"

"What's my problem? What's my problem? you're the one who thought it would be funny to leave me hanging; what the f*ck is your problem?"

"Oh, you really were left hanging, how long did you wait? You got here quicker than me"

His cocky smile returns "I figured if you didn't arrive an hour early begging to suck me off you wouldn't come at all," And with a remark that makes you want to slap him he grabs your hand and leads you to the table he's been sharing with his friends, leaving you gawping in disbelief. You don't have enough time to adjust your jawline and briing it up from the floor before he turns around to add "and anyway, you knew that I'd be here if you didn't turn up at the hotel, I told you it's my favourite club. Everyone tells me you're desperate to f*ck me, and you've just proven they're right" And he has a point. Bastard.

But before you have a chance to respond he puts down his JD and coke and your water on the table and pulls you to the dancefloor. He stands millimetres away from you and begins to dance when you burst into laughter. He looks around trying to find the source of amusement, doesn't find it but pastes a half-smile on his face to try and join in.

"What you laughing at?"

"You"

"Uh... why?"

"You call that dancing? You're just bobbing along to the beat, looking kinda dumb. How am I supposed to keep a straight face with that going on around me?" You let out a giggle again, unintentionally of course. He doesn't respond, he just goes back to the table and sits down. "what if I teach you how to slalsa? Now that is proper dancing." He looks up at you with one eyebrow cocked and reluctantly takes your outstreched hand. Perfect, you have him exactly where you want him.

You lead him a little away from the table and pull him close up against you and start to sway your hips to an imaginary beat, purposely rubbing against his ever hardening crotch. You both have one hand on each others waist and your right and his left are joined together, fingers entwined. You rub again and again over his crotch and you can tell he's getting close to release, you can tell by the look on his face that he's trying to decide whether to stop the dancing or to carry on until he's creatied quite a mess for yourself. You decide to give him a break and take him by the hand into the mens bathroom, deciding there'd be a lot less people there.

Inside the mens there is no one around, so you take a chair placed in the corner and prop it up against the door, it won't hold out under pressure but should give you both significant warning. You undo the fly of his jeans.

"Jerk off"

"What?"

"Jerk. Off. You want release? Get it yourself. I ain't gonna suck you off"

"But would you just..." He motions to his now exposed self, asking for a little bit of assistance to get himself started, so you get down on your knees and help him out. First you lick the tip, then you choose to be greedy, you take it all in your mouth and suck a couple of times, then you start to pull yourself away. But he has other plans, he puts both his hands behind your head and holds you down. "Suck b*tch"

It doesn't take much until he's found his release, and you don't even emit a grumble, truth be told you love to please him because you know if you do it well he'll return the favour two times over and you're sure this is no exception. Once you've both composed yourself enough to be able to walk straight you head straight out of the club and back to the hotel room.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:50 pm

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

MOOOOOORE!

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:45 am

Dude, stop teasing me! :lol: I like being 'You.' It's fun. ^_^ :lol:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:53 am

He he :D I read half last night then my computer decided to join the circus so I re-read this morning!

I LOVE it!

I think I'm going to go somewhere tonight and be 'you'! :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:48 am

I want more 'YOU'. :yay:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:58 pm

You both half run down the hotel hallway towards his room when your head starts spinning and your ears begin to pound, but you decide this is caused by your rapidly increasing heartbeat and think nothing of it. He rushes to open the lock on the door, then grabs you by the hand and takes you in. It was the same room you were in first time around, and by the look on his face, he did it intentionally. The guy can act like you're the last person he's interested in conversing with but he goes to quite great lengths to impress you, you know he's as into you as you're into him.

He leads you into the bedroom and places you on the bed, grinning like a cheshire cat. And then you pass out. Next time you open your eyes, all you see is white, and bright white at that. You contemplate the possibility of you having died for some reason, but before your train of thought finishes you turn to see Justin by your side, deciding he'd probably know you ask "Am I in Heaven?"

Understanding how disorientated and confused you are in your present state he responds with a polite "Why would Heaven want you?" Dudes got a point.

"What happened?"

"You completely blacked out and didn't wake up. That was fun. Oh, and thanks for not waiting until after we f*cked" Charmer.

"Do they know why I passed out?" And then it hits you in the pit of your stomach, and even though it's just in a few milliseconds you feel fear rising and gripping your whole body. "Is the baby okay?"

"Yeah, as far as they can tell. They think you may have had your drink spiked, which was why you passed out. They're just doing tests to work out what it was exactly"

"But I had water, water. How can you spike lil old H2O?"

"I have no idea. Which is why I suggested the blacking out could have just been overwhelming desire and lust"

"F*ck off you annoying prick"

"Yeah, that's what they said too." You smile; it isn't often that His Highness puts himself out of the way to entertain after the cameras are off. He smiles back at you and his left hand brushes some whisps of hair off your cheek, wasn't really necessary but you appreciate it none the less. You learnt a long time ago to appreciate meaningful human contact to purely sexual, but you learnt that lesson too late. He grasps your hand (or maybe you grasp his but didn't think about it) as the doctor comes in, you notice his palms are a little sweaty. Sweet in a kinda gross way.

"Have you got any results yet?" He asks nervously.

"We have identified what caused your blackout and it was indeed a date rape drug, luckily tests have shown it won't affect the health of your unborn child"

"Date rape drug? What do you mean?"

"Unless you were given it orally, the only way it could enter your system is from injection. Did you feel a prick at any point during the evening?" Instead of saying yes and pointing to the man on your bedside you shake your head and supress a giggle. "This particular drug is dissolved best in water based beverages and causes the recipient to pass out, at which point the assailant would try and make his or her move." You both sit there in shock. Who would want to do that to you? "Its lucky you had company all night, it could have gotten very messy. Can you think of any reason why someone would want to have you unconcious? I assume it isn't to rape you, as from what I'm told Justin here was never far from your side" You shake your head, still trying to get your head round it all and the doctor heads out the door.

"Wait!" Justin suddenly shouts, and the doctor turns around "Could someone be trying to kidnap her?" Sh*t.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:22 pm

:o Whoa, a baby! Didn't know we were getting into baby territory. :lol: Who the heck wants to kidnap her? :nervous:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:43 am

:o ok its early here so bare with me! shes his girl and shes preggers yes? but somehow its like ok "we just met lets f**k "kinda a thing yes? okay.....cool! i like this more than i should... :ph34r: but hey..... more please! :D

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:21 am

:yay:
Moooooore please!! :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:51 am

:bootyshake: Ruthy... :P

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:14 pm

"So when you gonna tell them about the baby?"

"Uh well... I was thinking... how about never?" This is always a tricky subject for you to deal with, and right now is not the time to start an in depth discussion on the matter.

"You're almost five months, you have a bump, you can't hide it forever"

"Do we have to talk about this now?"

"Well there's gonna be plenty of coverage of us now, there were about a thousand flashes going off when you got put in the ambulance, even more after I climbed in after you."

"Why the f*ck do you have to be famous Justin?"

"Thanks" He says, sounding a little hurt. "I can't help it y'know, I didn't ask for all this attention"

You're tempted to tell him he should have known about it before he got famous but now is not the time for another arguement. "What do you suggest I do then?"

"We'll tell them together," Good idea, your parents always did love Justin more than you, you try not to take it personally "they should be arriving pretty soon" he says looking at his watch. Sh*t.

"How do they know I'm here?"

"I called them" You look at him in horror. "What?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Listen, you have to tell them at some point, better now before they read something in the papers"

But how are you supposed to introduce it into conversation? Hey Mom! Dad! Remember the love of my life? You know, the one who denied cheating on me even after I contracted something from him that wasn't there before? Well guess what... I'm carrying his baby! It's not exactly gonna put you up on their list. Well you could always leave out the sexually contracted stuff, that probably isn't necessary.

Their plump sillohetes appear behind the frosted glass and approach the door, as the handle turns Justin grabs your hand, obviously looking forward to this meeting as much as you have.

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:45 pm

Ooooh Meeting the parents, sexually transmitted infections and cheating!
You really pull out all stops Helena!

:yell: MOOOOOORE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:24 pm

Woo for telling the 'rents. Woo for STD's. :lol: This is quite the predicament. Can't wait to see how her parents take the news. :unsure:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:19 pm

em.....update.......sooooooooo bored here!!!!!!!!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:54 pm

Are you hiding on us??!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:55 pm

She's picking her nose and twiddling her thumbs! :picknose:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:40 am

:huh: at the same time...gross!!!!!!!!? :lol:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:50 am

This isn't good Helena!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:31 pm

I am so uninspired you just would not believe it :mellow: Seriously, I have not written a word for about a week now on any of my stories.

*hits head against wall repeatedly*

Oow :(

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:33 am

:lol: stop hittin yo head girl.....were all dumb enuf no need to make it worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: just kidding!±±±±± awe update as soon as ya can im all into this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:56 pm

What is up with writer's block. Y'all need to WRITE. Cus I wanna read! :lol: Hot sh**, Helena. Please keep it comin'. :pray:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:34 am

I have other stories (mostly short stories nsyncfiction.com/viewuser.php?uid=309here ) if you're board. I love feedback so feel free to give me loads :D , and I'll try update soon :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:52 pm

:wave:

:whistle:

Justin is the first to say anything, desperate to break the silence caused when your parents enter the room. "Hey Claire, hey Michael!"

"Justin! Dahling, how are you my dear?" He embraces your mother with a hearty hug, which she air kisses him four times. She always does that. Luckily your father merely shakes his hand, abelt with a comment or two about how important a good strong handshake is.

Before he launches into the story about how your mothers good strong handshake caused him to propose after two dates Justin asks if they'd like to take a seat which they happily do, because politeness is a major part of charm, and charm is the reason your mother said yes to your fathers proposal and look where we might of been if that hadn't happened yada yada yada.

There is a short akward silence where no one really wants to say anything but you all know something important has to be discussed. You take Justins hand in yours and look him in the eyes hoping to find comfort or reassurance, but no, he's just staring off into space. Weirdo.

"Mum, I wanted you to come here to tell you something... I... I... well first of, me and Justin are dating again. And I'm sure you're glad about that-"

"Not really" Mum counters.

"What?" Justin suddenly snaps out of his dream state "I mean... how?"

"Well I just think my daughter could do better than a man-whore"

"Excuse me?"

"You seem quite the promiscuous young lad" Dad interjects "Now I know it can be tempting to go with other young girls when you're in a relationship but it's really rather dispicable to be guided by your c*ck, as it were" Wow, just... wow. You never knew your parents had it in them.

Justin drops your hand and raises from his seat. "Well goodbye then" he says in a pissed off tone, and storms out of the room. MY parents seem a little shocked but it doesn't phase me.

You turn to your parents "But I thought you loved Justin." They look blank. "Why did you air kiss him then mum?"

"You know how these celebrities are dear" Better than anyone else. "I don't understand your taste in men dear, you seem to attract the stale ones, or at least if they aren't stale when you get them you manage to turn them" Charming.

"But mum, Justins gonna be around a lot more nowadays" Your stomach churns knowing there's gonna be a lecture any second now, you lie there waiting for the response but all you get is two blank faces. You motion to your bump but they still look blankly at you. "Mum... dad... I'm pregnant"

They gasp. "I thought you were just fat" You give them the deathstare "Is it Justin's?"

"Yes, of course, who else would it have been?"

"Oh I don't know... you could be a whore for all we know, you don't come home enough any more" To which your mum adds a melodramatic sniff. Sometimes you really wanna slap her. In a ...nice way, of course.

"Look, we were only gonna make this a brief visit anyway so we'll be off" Your father says as he and your mother raise from their chairs "and... congratulations I suppose" With that they leave the room. Finally. Thank god.

You lay on your bed and do a little deep breathing, you could do with a little relaxation right now, but of course that won't happen. Justin happens instead.

"B*tches and bastards" He comes into my room mumbling, and I assume not caring who hears.

"They're gone, and they know about the baby"

"How did they take it?"

"Eh"

"Oh I see"

"They said they thought the bump was just fat"

"So?"

"Justin..."

"What?"

"Oh nothing"

"So..."

"So what?"

"So what are we gonna do next?"

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:04 pm

Dang, the 'rents seem like an odd bunch, to say the least. :unsure: They don't seem much interested in their daughter and what she does with her life.

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:10 am

I don't like her parents... but they do seem to have Justin summed up!! :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:35 pm

Hey! Finally reading your fic :o
I love it! Update soon :hug:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:50 pm

:yell: MEG! :yay::lol:

So yeah, sorry it took so long guys :ph34r: but heres another update, and I don't know if you can tell but I've been on a shopping trip round Ikea recently :lol: So you can thank my daydreaming tendencies for the randomness of this chapter. Well anyways, here you go :kiss: :

You got out of hospital two days ago and Justin is halfway smothering you, halfway ignoring you. He hasn't a clue. Sometimes you forget why you love him. Perhaps now would be a good time for you to remember how you both met...

You were with your parents drudging through Ikea on the lookout for bargin furniture for your new place while contemplating how evil the shop really is, and of course whether you should have gotten the Rugelstiin sofa in red rather than blue. You're desperate for some kind of escape from the bleeched birch and florescent purple toothbrush holders when you spot the most beautiful deep blue eyes staring absentmindedly at a lampshade shaped like a dinosaur, for the first couple of weeks you two started dating you thought he was just a very thoughtful person, now you realise that theres nothing up there and hes actually just staring and thinking of nothing whatsoever.

Still, back to the story, you finally felt brave enough to approach mysterious "thoughtful" Mr. Blue Eyes only to find your father "playfully" bashing you with the trolley to get you walking quicker. Then you blink and hes gone. Damn.

You trundle along until you reach the rather overwhelming stockroom where you swear everything you're searching for is on the top shelf. Your parents go one way and you go the other -just to rebel- when suddenly a pair of strong arms push you out of the way and onto the floor, and you become vaguely aware of shelving units falling down towards you. Being... well... you it takes you a minute or two to realise that things falling towards you should of hit you by now, especially when the downpour of Swedish furniture has been pretty continuous. You look up at Mr. Strong Arms and realise he and Mr. Blue Eyes are one and the same, and that if it weren't for him about four tonnes of wood (quoted in the next days papers) would have landed on top of you and most likely killed you. You inspect the situation further and note that Mr. Blue Eyes and Mr. Strong Arms also associate with Mr. Rippling Muscles, who is holding the first board to fall over the both of you so you don't get hit. And somehow his shirt got ripped (not that you care how) showing off his impeccable upper body. Nice.

After another couple of minutes of cascading furniture and Ikea shopworkers looking on bemused things slow down and he turns to you and says six words which make you think hes perfect for you: "I've always though Ikea was evil." You can't do much other than turn to him and smile. Right now though, hes pacing the floor driving you nuts.

"Justin stop doing that"

"Hormonal b*tch"

"Stop calling me that!"

"Then stop being one!"

Jesus, all you two seem to do is fight nowadays. You lower the tone of your voice "Justin, could you sit with me?"

"Why?"

"Its just... I dunno, I just think it might be nice" He paces the floor a couple more times then decides to join me, then he takes my hand.

"I'm sorry"

"What? Sorry about what?"

"About being an a**hole so much"

"Don't worry honey, I've come to expect it"

"Why do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"Have a response to everything I say? I mean I know I've got a lot to apologise for and I don't expect you to immediately forgive me but sometimes I need reassurance that I'm doing the right thing. Stuff like 'I've come to expect it' isn't exactly helping."

"I don't mean anything bad I say about you Justin, its just... sometimes I try to keep on top of things, and thats just what I revert to. I'll try to stop it though if you want," He looks you in the eyes and gives you a genuine smile -which, by the way, is more beautiful than his sexy smirk or his megawatt grin- and you can't help but smile back, if not somewhat bashfully. "You are doing good and I do appreciate it honey."

"I want so bad for us to work, I really do. If theres anything I can do-"

"I can think of a couple of things..."

"Like what?"

"Like what we were doing before we were so rudely interupted"

"Washing and drying the dishes?"

"No dumbass, think."

"I'm drawing a blank girl"

You put your right hand on the inside of his knee and slowly draw it up his leg until you get to his rapidly hardening... "You're thinking with the wrong head honey."

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:09 am

Uh, I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but its been like a whole day and no one has responded :lonely:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:44 am

Can I just say how much I love the way they met. :wub: I am always, always at Ikea, so I can appreciate and shudder at the thought of the place. :lol: It definitely is evil sometimes. :nod:

I hope they can make it work. They do seem to argue a lot, but that's the hot thing for couples, I guess. Dude, everybody's doing it. :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:53 am

how have i missed this post all this time? I promise i'll read it as soon as possible :nod: I have to go get ready now tho cause i think i'm taking my grandma to her dentist appt before my ortho appt but im not really sure...i guess i should find that out hunh? :rofl:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”