Please Tell Me You Know

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:44 pm

Aight so i've been mia in history for a while...well i was there but ADHD gets the best of me and i daydream...and then i skip class to eat lunch cause the choir thing made me miss my lunch...anyways...i have this paper due tomorrow and i have no idea what the heck i'm doing....when my teacher gave this out yesterday i wasn't there and then he wasnt there today to explain it to us....anyways...we were suppose to take this survey to figure out our political philosophy....well i didn't get to do that because we ran out of time monday and tuesday i wasn't there and today the computers weren't set up right....anywho....

in my essay, the first paragraph we have to wrie an explanation of why there is a need for a four philosophy model. ie: what is the problem with the traditional model? i think it would help if i knew what he was talking about...i think its the whole Libertarian/Authoritarian thing and political left and right but im not sure

the the 2nd paragraph it says "having taken the survey, explain what you found out about your political philosophy. ie: what philosophy are you? how strong is that philosophy? why do you think your results were what they were?"

and the 3rd paragraph says "reflect on your findings about your philosphy and why it would or wouldn't play a role in your political identity."

so i wanna know how i'm suppose to write this when i havne't taken the survey...i took a couple online but the results all keep on coming out differently lol...and right now i have this huge migraine so i can't really look to type it up...i think i have my mom convinced to let me stay home tomorrow to write this stupid thing so any advice y'all have i'd greatly appreciate lol....

and if u don't know about the government....just ignore me :rofl:

edit~ OK i took some quiz online and i found out that i'm a libertarian left..so that basically means that I believe that the individual is more important than the state and that there should be government interference when dealing with politics. am i right or not? I swear imma fail this class :rofl:

so now all i have to figure out is how strong that philosophy is and why i think the results were the way they were? ahhh i swear..govt is evil :rofl:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:49 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Actually, I think the libertarian policy takes the non-intervening approach. :unsure: But yes, you believe in personal liberty/responsibility and a free-market economy. :nod:

I wish I remembered more, cuz when I was a freshman, this was my major and I wrote a whole damn paper on it for my final. :lol: Actually, we had to create our own political ideology. If I could find it, I could probably help you more, but I have no clue where that paper is. :lol: But basically, I guess you should just explain what parts of that philosophy you agree with.

You can go to lp.orgwww.lp.org and see what you find. :D I know I didn't say much, but I hope that helps a bit. :lol:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:52 pm

Ahh :hug: :blowkiss: Thanks so much for that link! It helped me out a ton! Now i can go and edit my paper and make myself seem smarter than i really am :rofl:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”