Ash! I Saw Your College

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:46 am

I was watching the news the other night and it went to commerical so i was flipping thru the channels and i came upon Cornerstone or something like that (its like the religious channel) and they had your college on...they were interviewing students from there about whether they think that hip hop and r & b music is going too far with their music videos and lyrics :nod: i was like "Hey! thats Ash's school" :rofl:

just thought i'd let ya know :rofl: its useless information :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:25 am

I thought Ash goes to Spelman? :confused: Or I just might be way off track and not knowing where any of you peeps go to school. :P

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:33 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>:rofl: I do go to Spelman, Paige. I think Cornerstone is the name of the channel. :nod: :lol:

And :yay: I love when we're on TV! :lol: I watch episodes of A Different World just to see the campus. :nerd: Although, last time people got to talkin' about rap lyrics and sh**, they didn't let Nelly come to our school, so I was kinda mad about that. <_< :lol:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:49 pm

Yeah they were talking about the whole Nelly thing :rofl: They said that he cancelled the show because of a protest or something like that and i was like "damn if i was there some people woulda been hearing from me" :rofl: so wait...they film a different world on your campus? ive seen that show a few times when i was bored and nothing else was on :rofl:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:54 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Yeah, the whole Nelly thing pissed me off. He wanted to do a bone marrow drive and they didn't want him to come just because of one stoopid video. <_<

But yeah, the school they're at on A Different World (and they've also been to it on The Cosby Show) is called Hillman, but yes, that was Spelman way back before all the construction took place. :nod: The building where I used to take my PoliSci classes is the main place they filmed. ^_^

And of course, across the street was Drumline at CAU. Yay for being on TV! :lol:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:05 pm

Oh Drumline...that was a good movie :nod: I remember watching that movie like 20 times in a row nonstop...except for sleep and food that is :rofl: i'm a dork i know :rofl:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:24 pm

I love A Different World, although I still maintain that I would've slapped the sh** outta Whitley. :rofl: Duuuuh-wayne. :rofl:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:21 pm

Oh Heather wasn't it your school on the Ashlee Simpson show?

If so I saw it the other day! :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:06 pm

Yup that was my school on the Ashlee Simpson show :nod: i loved her whole dance move that she made up in the gym :rofl: when she did that one stage i was like "what is she doing?" :rofl: but then i saw the show and i was like that makes sense now :rofl:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:26 pm

I saw that episode of Ashlee and got all excited like a dork. :lol:

But wait, I thought Drumline was filmed at Clark Atlanta? :confused:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”