So Im Off........

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:53 am

Happyfunnies.com/saintpat.htmst patricks day!!!!!!!!!!!!!<span style='color:green'>yeah its easter break here,and well i get off for two and a half weeks...man with my family...i swear its like tourture!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: AND NO ABS OR UPDATES FOR NEAR 3 WEEKS??? sweet jesus............awe,well.... just thought id say just incase y'all think im dead or what not....although given 2 weeks at home...someone just might be by the end of it! :D

cya :wave: </span>

kiss: :party: :guzzle:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:40 am

Have fun! Or at least try to :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:03 am

COME BAAAACK! :lol: I'll miss you ... so try to have fun and not kill your family. But, if it gets that bad, and you do kill them, I'll come break you out of jail. ;)

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:13 am

<span style='color:purple'>^^^ :wub: :kiss: will do!!!!awe hunnie ill miss you too!!!!!!
ill be back asap!!!!! cuz ashley has me on tender hooks with these near-the-end-updates!!!!!!!!!!! :D i reaaaallllllllly gotta go now!!
muah! :confused: :lickout: </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:48 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Aww, what will we do without you so long. It's already so dead! :lol: But have a wonderful vacay and I'll have some nice, long updates for ya when you return. Hopefully. :lol: :kiss:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:38 pm

Awww dearest Laura must you go :cry: noo!! I demand you to come back right now! What will we do without three weeks of you? I have no idea how we'll ever get by without you!

I have some sad news too..it seems as if a song i downloaded from JJB has given my computer a virus :angry: so now i'm computerless...i borrowed my aunts lap top for tonight to write up another government paper but sadly i must return it to her on my way to school tomorrow....so who knows when i'll make it back around here...hopefully i won't be too long because i don't think that i can go without my daily abs fixing lol....so i'd be careful wha you download over there....my computer is so bad that my dad said its not even worth it to take it to the shop to et fixed so he's just going to buy a new one....at least i think thats what he's doing? :shrug: but it sucks because i have tons of pics saved on their that i took with our digital camera and pics of like Justin and then all my music..man i hate viruses.....so goodbye until who knows when :hug: :blowkiss:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:57 am

Aww Heather, I'm sad that you won't be around either. I hope you get your new computer soon and can come play with us. :pray:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:32 pm

guess who's back...back again...heather's back...so tell a friend :rofl:

we bought our new computer today :yay: i think my dads just going to reinstall the hard drive on the other one so now we have 3 computers :rofl: except i was stickly told no downloading or internet on this computer...i'm only allowed online with this computer until we get the other one working again :lol:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”