Ok Im So Upset Right Now!"

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:04 am

someone hacked into my email account! and deleted at least 300 emails!!! all my work stuff and emails from you guys!!!!????? only one person i know has that password,and shes the person that im not speaking to now!!!!! paige you know who right??? i mean other than her i cant think of how or why anyone would do that!!!!!!! IM SO READY TO FREAK OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( sorry....ranting but i dont know what else to do at the minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:57 am

:o Wow, that sucks. And s/he sucks. :nod: Is there nothing in your trash can section?

I suggest you change your email password, and maybe contact hotmail (or whoever) and see if they can do anything to help retrieve your emails. Thats all I can think of right now, sorry :( :hug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:55 pm

oh man that really stinks :hug: :blowkiss: i'm so sorry! beat the b*tches a s s up! no i'm just kidding we don't want you in trouble with the law :lol: like Helena said, I'd contact Hotmail or whatever and see if there is any way that they have a copy of your emails saved. I doubt it but you never know these days. Its better to try and find out they don't have them than to not try and for them to have em :nod: and change that password ASAP!

Return to “Daniela Pestova”