Ashley!? Just Wondering...

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:15 am

<span style='color:green'>i know were all mourning the loss of heavier things..but whats happening with "caught up" i would PM ya but lord knows if you'd get it...so.... HI!!!!!!!! :hug: :hi: </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:02 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Haha, funny you should mention that, cuz I just thought about that story last night. And then made up a completely new story as well. :lol: I dunno when I'll get to that, to be honest. :nerd: But since HT will be over within the week or so, I think I'm gonna get started on CU and the new story so that I'll have something to divide my creativity between, just so that whole ''bored with this story'' case doesn't come up again. :lol: BUT, I have finals coming up soon, and I know I'll be busy, so I don't wanna make any idle promises. Just hopefully, Caught Up will be in full swing by May. :pray:</span>

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:02 am

<span style='color:purple'> :D ok...but DAMN!!!!! I just read Dirrty....ahem,ok why give just that teeny weeny lil bit and then stop...woman your such a tease!!!!!!!!!! :D i really like the look of them both...and although i will sorely...and yes i mean it! No bullsh**...i will sorely miss h*things....im sure these will be jusssst as brilliant!!!!!!!</span>

Return to “Daniela Pestova”