Who Wants To Contribute To The

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:35 pm

Please! All donations will graciously be accepted :nod: I wanna go to LA soo bad this summer instead of the traditional week at the beach for senior week but i'm broke and have no money :rofl: I thought about whoring myself out but lets face it...i won't do that cause i have myself on too high of a pedistool to do that :rofl:

btw i'm just joking...unless you'd really like to donate some money... :rofl:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:43 pm

I wanna come, too. So y'all need to pay for our tickets and hotels. :rofl:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:57 am

**runs to catch plane** wait for meeeeeeeeeee :lol: LA is so the place i neeed to be...just think how easily it'll be to stalk... i mean see justin that way.... can you just see us in a black out sub with spywear? i can....dude ive been watchin waaay to much alias lately.... :unsure:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:33 pm

Well it's cheaper the more people that come so if ya wanna come you just gotta set up the plane plans since ya don't live near me :lol: its like $988 for one person but if two people go its only $542 so i imagine its even cheaper if we have more people :haha: i was asking my mom about it today...she didn't say no but then again she didn't say yes :lol: I was doing that during the middle of college orientation :rofl: thats so not the thing i should have been doing :lol:

Jamie_Jo
Supreme Member

Postby Jamie_Jo » Wed May 25, 2005 9:54 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>I just found this thread. I wanna come too!</span>

just think how easily it'll be to stalk... i mean see justin that way.... can you just see us in a black out suv with spywear? i can

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>I have to admit that thought has actually crossed my mind once or twice :no: ;) :lol:

But if not L.A. then we can find out when he'll be in Memphis again and go there :shrug: Would the tickets be cheaper to go there :shrug:

Maybe we can search for some philanthropist who might pay our ways, and make up some crazy story about how we've just got to be in L.A. this summer for some reason. Face it, no one's gonna pay for us to stalk Justin so we'll just have to keep that part of it on the DL :nod:

But seriously I actually was planning to move out to L.A. this summer. I thought of it a couple of months ago and got really excited thinking I'd find a way to do it. But then I just had to give up and realize I was just never gonna have the money :no: </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 27, 2005 3:02 pm

Yeah i really wanted to go out just for like 2 weeks but i can't find anyone to go and those who want to go don't have enough money so sadly it won't be happening....Memphis would be cheaper for me...shoot i could drive there in a day :nod: :thinking:

Lil X-tina
Ultra Member

Postby Lil X-tina » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:17 pm

Heather I'm going not next summer, but the summer after that. In other words, the summer we graduate from HACC. My aunt Tracy and Brian are commin for my graduation and then I'm goin back with them. You can go then...this gives us time to save BWHAHAHAHAH!

Return to “Daniela Pestova”