I Saw A Police Chase Yesterday!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu May 05, 2005 8:25 pm

I saw a police chase yesterday...infact i got run off the road because of it...well sorta lol...i was driving and behind me i saw two police cars following this girl and i thought that they were just trying to pull her over for speeding...so i pull over cause thats what you're suppose to do when cops have their lights n sirens on...well i see her speeding up as shes getting closer to me and i was like "OH MY GOD SHES RUNNING FROM THE POLICE!" and of course me liking police action loved it! so she turned down the street that the library was on and the two cars followed her and not far behind them was another cop...and then up at a stop sign ahead was a another car, who had no idea about the chase, and once he saw what was going down, he went the other direction to cut her off :rofl: So there was cops from 3 different townships/boroughs chasing her and i got to see it all...in an article i read it said she was going over 75 mph at one point...shoo i'll just put the article here for ya....for a sec i was contemplating moving into the middle of the road so shed have to stop but after reading that she rammed her car into the cops, it's probably a good thing i didn't do that haha

Policeman, suspect hurt during chase

By John Hilton, May 5, 2005

Middlesex Township Patrolman Joe Hallisey was treated at Carlisle Regional Medical Center Wednesday after a Carlisle woman allegedly rammed his police car following a high-speed chase.

Police say they were called to the Bob Evans Restaurant along Harrisburg Pike at 4:29 p.m. to investigate a disturbance.

The suspect, Porscha A. Liberator, 21, of the 200 block of North Pitt Street, allegedly fled the restaurant at a high rate of speed.

Police chased her through Middlesex and Silver Spring townships and into Mechanicsburg Borough.

Speeds reached 75 miles per hour, police say.

First stop

At Long Lane in Silver Spring, Hallisey stopped his police car, got out and ordered Liberator to stop her vehicle.

She allegedly responded by accelerating her car towards Hallisey, forcing him to move out of the car's path to avoid being hit.

After the chase continued into Mechanicsburg, Hallisey again confronted Liberator along the 300 block of East Allen Street. She allegedly rammed her car into Hallisey's police car, injuring the officer.

Liberator was taken into custody along East Allen Street.

She also was treated and released from Carlisle Regional Medical Center and later arraigned.

Multiple charges filed

Mechanicsburg police investigated and filed the following charges: three counts of reckless driving, two counts of aggravated assault against a police officer, two counts of reckless endangerment, two counts of criminal mischief, resisting arrest, fleeing and eluding police, disorderly conduct and driving an unregistered and non-inspected vehicle.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu May 05, 2005 9:14 pm

Good lordy! :huh: I have yet to witness a police chase ... that must go on my "must do/must see" list. :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 06, 2005 12:27 pm

It's awesome Paige you gotta witness one sometime. I was reading the news online since I didn't watch it and i was like "HOLY CRAP I SAW THAT!" :rofl: she must have been driving for a while cause where the chase started is really far from where they got her...well not really far but like 45ish minutes if you're going the regular speed :lol:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”