I Changed My Mind

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:38 pm

I want to change my major to nursing :lol: First it was photography, then it was Early Childhood Education, and now it it nursing. I want to work on the maternity floor and I did some research and all you need is your RN and 1 year as medical/surgical so that's not too bad. They have internships where you can work while you're in college so I could get the medical/surgical floor over with and move right into the maternity floor after graduating.

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:44 am

sounds good! as long as your SURE this time! LOL! :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:54 am

You should know by now that I'm never sure :rofl: I'm in my 3rd week of school and already on my 3rd major. I think it's a good choice this time. Starting salary for someone right out of college is $40,000 and that's really good pay for just graduating. :yay:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:58 am

woo the money is always the deciding factor for me, who care about being happy and fufilled! LOL! yeah am the same dreading next year when i gotta choose these things!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

hey wheres paige? :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:12 pm

Yeah i know I was like more money...heck yeah i'll need that. I'll admit I'm a materialistic girl and I'm going to need more money :lol: I'm sure it will be very rewarding too. I read somewhere that nursing is one of the most rewarding jobs out there. We'll see :lol:

MIA as usual :lol: I hate that new years resolution of hers. Who actually follows through with theirs? I think Paige is the only one who follows through with em :lol: Although that's one of the reasons I love her :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:26 pm

I'm here, babies. :hug: I need to catch up on fan fic ASAP! I've been slacking and I am the best fan fic feedbacker ever. :lol:

Heather, that sounds like a good major. You are great with kids and think of all the sweet babies you'll be around. :wub:

We didn't have to officially declare our majors until sophomore year, so I bet you'll change it 80 more times before then.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:28 pm

We had to declare ours when we applied. That's what it was like at every school I applied to.

All of my family members are like "there is no way you can be a nurse Heather" :lol: Just for that I have to prove them wrong.

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:57 am

your family is so like mine...way with the support huh? my fam maintains that this whole "media" thing will never get me a "real job" wah wah wah.... theyd love it if i said i was gonna be a nurse tho....although me and blodd just dont mix! :) Good luck tho hun! :D *not that you need it! *

Return to “Daniela Pestova”