F'in Myspace Teenies

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:43 pm

Piss me off!

Okay so earlier I got this new message from this chick that said "that rigth heath bar looks like u do not need more honey haha." So I was pretty sure I knew what she was talking about but I messaged her backing say "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" just to find out for sure you know right?

So I get on a couple minutes ago and theres another message from her saying "that your are fat and that you need to stop eat those heath bars haha and you ARE ULGY AS F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Which of course pissed the hell out of me because 1) I hate heath bars :lol: 2) She's making judgements off of horrible pictures before I lost weight over the summer 3) When someone has had self-confidence issues their WHOLE entire life, that's not something they need to hear you know? and then a whole bunch of other reasons.

So I wrote back "Thanks for your input but I could care less what you, or anyone else for that matter, think about me. Obviously your opinions are wrong because if they weren't, why would I have guys chasing after me? But whatever your opinion is your opinion. But, since you said it, it's obviously right? *insert eyeroll here* And generally speaking, when you go around "bashing" someone it's because you're jealous of them. So, I'm glad to see that you took the time of day to message me and let me know exactly how jealous you are. Thanks! That just made my night!

P.S...I don't eat Heath Bars...it's a little thing called a nick name maybe you should learn what it is.

Oh and P.S.S...the "I'm only 15 but I'm going to make a pouty face so I look 18" look is so 2000." :rolleyes:

Ugh I HATE stupid lil teenies who think they're hot sh!t when they're not. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=19589584&Mytoken=10A8E084-8AEE-131E-86B213DAF324ED8C57736478Check out her profile to see her pic that I'm talking about

Sorry for my lil rant there. Continue on as you were :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:46 am

Ewww. How rude. We should all get together and beat that b****'s ass. :lol: She's the ugly one. You are gorgeous, Heather. :kiss:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:55 am

cyber slap the ho!!!!!!!!!! or ill do it for you....

girl she looks about6? and obviously has the mental Competence of a six year old as well! take no notice honi you is FINE!"""!! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:59 am

Thanks guys :hug: :blowkiss: That just really pissed me off when I saw that ya kno...doesn't she have anything better to do than to go around bashing people?

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:00 am

<span style='font-family:Times'> :angry: :lol: guess now...silly cow! :rolleyes: hate ppl that are mean just to be mean....its stupid! :angry: </span>

Return to “Daniela Pestova”