Paige....

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:20 am

As I was coming home from Washington DC this morning I went past signs for your town and I was so tempted to take a detour on the way home but I was so sick this morning the only thing I wanted to do was come home and sleep in my own bed. :( Speaking of bed that's where I should be since I woke up at 4:30 and didn't really sleep too much this afternoon even though I was deathly sick. :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:56 am

Awwww. :wub: You could've popped right into my bed. :whip: I'm sure I could've taken care of you. :lol: Hope you feel better. :hug: Do you have class today?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:42 pm

We should make plans to get together that time since we really don't live all that far apart...we live like an hour apart or something I believe....I'm not positive but I know it was like an hour drive from the time I saw the signs for your town till I got home so somwhere around there :lol:

Yeah I had class today but thankfully I was feeling much better then yesterday. If I felt like I did yesterday, there is no way I would have gone to class :lol: I of course tried to push my limits and have Long John Silvers, one of the greasiest fast food places, for lunch and I ended up making my stomache upset again. :(

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:49 am

Step away from the Long John's. :rofl: Oh ... that did not sound right at all, but you get my message. The grease alone will kill ya. But I am glad that you are feeling better. We would have so much fun together. Crazy kids that we are.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:42 pm

I can't help it I love Long Johns hushpuppies :lol: Can you imagine you, Rach and I all loose together? :no: That's a scary thought right there :lol:

Return to “Daniela Pestova”