Im Crazy Right?

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:18 am

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Times'>Heres the thing, i went with my friends for a laugh to this hand/cup Psychic woman right and she told me months ago that i was " Susceptible" to the gift that she had....I took it with a grain of salt and was like "yeah yeah surreee woman"
But lately, i dont know too many things have started happening....

If i read my starsign out loud to anyone or i read theirs it usuall happens.
case in point few weeks ago my aunts said her "destiny would hand her a pup over doorway...

Two days later her neighbour asked her to adopt his dog as he was leaving...he handed it over the front door.

2) my mothers last week said "destiny wears three rings and gives you gift" my other great aunt that just got married and had been married before used to wear her engagement ring *my moms* she handed it back to her last night....

3) I heard our door bell, i look out no ones there...few seconds later someone will call at the door, this is the same with the telephone....

4) my grans from a few weeks ago "said something about a Canadian connection....her cousin thats lived in vancover for YEARS called and said he was coming home"

Now i realllllllllllly wish i was making this up but its really starting to freak me out.... :blink: :blink: :blink: </span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:58 am

I'm the exact same way and it's sooo freaky! Like I'll dream something and it'll happen the next day. Or I'll have like this weird feeling that something is going to happen and it happens. Like a couple months ago, I was running late for church on purpose because I had this really bad feeling. And my mom kept yelling at me to go. So I delayed us like 5 minutes and as we're going we see this horrible accident that had just happened like 5 minutes before we got there. A car was flipped upside down with kids trapped in the car and the other car was completely smashed up and someone was stuck in there. If we had left on time like my mom wanted to we would have been in that accident. Freaky huh?

marnie
Ultra Member

Postby marnie » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:28 pm

i dont think i have any psychic abilities, my star signs that promise me hot men and lots of money are never right :D
in saying about both of you :shrug: maybe??

Return to “Daniela Pestova”