Heidi Klum On Conan 2/12

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:02 am

Conan: Please welcome the lovely heidi klum.

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

Conan: Wow. You look fantastic, I must say. You hear that all the time, though. That must just get like -- you don't even hear it anymore.

Heidi: Well, it's very nice when it comes from you.

Conan: Well, thank you.

[ Laughter ] Ha, ha, ha, ha.

[ Laughter ] You know what? I was realizing today that this is the -- I think the first time that you've come on the show when you weren't promoting a bra.

Heidi: Yeah.

Conan: I realized every time you've been on the show -- once you were here with a diamond studded bra.

Conan: Then you were here once with a bra that had secret gel in it that inflated. You remember that?

Heidi: Yeah, I remember that you stabbed it, and I told you that you won't be able to stab it, and you did.

[ Laughter ]

Conan: No. Let me make something really clear here.

[ Laughter ] First of all, you were holding the bra, and it was here, and I was just trying to see if the gel would leak if someone hit it with a pen. That's all I was doing.

[ Laughter ] Okay? Let's just make it clear.

[ Laughter ] I wasn't sbbbbing any ladies.

Heidi: But I was promoting -- nothing can ever happen to this thing, I swear to you.

Conan: Right. Right. Well, I'm always herest things to see what the limits are, and the bra failed. Let me tell you. Are you going to be -- is your team of scientists working on another bra that we're going to be finding out about soon?

Heidi: Actually, yeah. It's going to be -- let me think of something good now. The cargo bra. You know, like the cgo pants where you can shove all sorts of things in there. You can put your cigarettes in there or your car keys and a little powder and the phone and the blackberry.

Conan: Some people think that's a stupid idea.

[ Both talking at once ] So a woman can say, "let me see, maybe it's in here. Maybe it's in here."

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: Exactly.

Conan: "Maybe it's somewhere here."

[ Laughter ] Let's talk about -- let's talk about valentine's day coming up in just a few days.

Conan: What do you think guys should do on valentine's day? What would impress you? What would heidi klum like a guy to do on valentine's day?

Heidi: Maybe striptease or something.

[ Cheers ]

Conan: Why?

Heidi: Because normally, the women, right? We always do the exciting things and the fun things, and the guys are always like, "yeah, bring it on."

[ Laughter ] You know? And I think it would be nice --

Conan: Well, first of all, when I say, "bring it on," I'm not sitting like this.

[ Laughter ] Okay, maybe sometimes I am.

[ Laughter ] But --

Heidi: But you know what I mean? Normally, it's always like the girls that do fun things for the guys, and I think the guys should do fun things for the girls.

Conan: Right.

[ Cheers and applause ] Guys don't -- I'm just guessing. I mean, there are the chippendale guys that strip, but I think average guys, no one wants to see average guys strip. Do they?

Heidi: Well, if you picked an average guy, what are you saying? I mean, your boyfriend or your husband or whatever.

Conan: I'm just saying I think if I went home to my wife, and I said, "honey, I'm going to strip for you now," she'd be like, "what the hell are you talking about?"

[ Laughter ] "Let's watch television."

[ Speaking gibberish ]

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: Maybe you don't announce it. You know, maybe just do it. She's doing something. You turn the light off. You bring a candle. You turn the music on.

Conan: While she's doing -- while she's vacuuming, you know?

[ Ughter ] I'm going to go running by in the background, hohoo-hoo!"

[ ] "

Heidi: Well, don't do it like that.

Conan: Why? Why not like that? I think that's very sexy what I just did. Lauger

sherobably esn't do it like that fo

Heidi:On: She doesn't do it at allHeidi: C wmae do a little test drive?

Conan: What, what?

[ Cheers and applause ] No!

[ Playing striptease music ]

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: You have to do it slow, yeah. Then you like get the jacket down. And then you go like that.

[ Cheers and applause ] Yeah! Then you open your pants.

Conan: Whoa, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

[ Laughter ] Yeah, yeah. I love it. That's the flaw with this television show right now is max -- heidi klum's on the show, you start playing striptease music, and it's me rubbing my coat against

ass --

[ Laughter ] -- When it should be you doing something, not me.

Heidi: I was just saying for the boys -- I'm just saying we always do it.

Conan: Oh, yes. I thought you meant you thought boys would like to see that.

[ Laughter ] Trust me, they don'T.

[ Laughter ] I try.

[ Laughter ] Now, let's talk about --

[ Cheers and applause ] I'm being such a horse'sass tonight. I apologize. Now, you are from germany.

Heidi: Yes.

Conan: Is valentine's day celebrated in germany?

Heidi: Not as big as it is here, but we do have valentine's day, yeah.

Conan: Do you give chocolates, or is it like sausage in a heart-shaped box.

Conan: Everything -- every time I think of germany, I just think they just work sausage into everything.

Heidi: No. Well, like, sausage pralines maybe. No. No, I mean, you have pralines, or you know, you have champagne and some roses. Roses are always good.

Conan: Are there any german holidays that maybe we don't know about? We all know about sort of the famous ones, like oktoberfest, but are there holidays that we don't know about?

Heidi: Well, we have the carnival which is coming up very soon. It's the second of march, and it goes for like five d anit amazi. 'Sind of le w u have halloween here, or in brazil, they have the carnival. But ours is funny. We have like a float. One float after the other, and it goes through the whole town, and we throw tons of candy eoe. They're all screaming, "candy! We want more can and you thand flowers and things at all the people.

Conan: Okay.

Heidi: And we're all on the float.

Conan: You participate? They must be very excited when you're there.

Conan: What are you wearing when you're on the float?

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: Oh, you know, I'm in bras and panties, and I sit on the thing --

Conan: Yeah, see, we need more holidays like that in this country. "It's bra and panty day."

[ Laughter ] "All the children gather around."

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: No, no, it's fun. It's fun. Like last year, we were purple aliens. So was my whole family and my friends.

Conan: Oh, you dressed up in costumes? Right.

Heidi: It's costumes. It's all fun. Like we were purple aliens last year, and this year we're going to be clowns. So I got big afros, like in pink, purple, green, all different colors. My mom, she makes the outfits, so we wear like checkered outfits and striped things un

Conan: But that's not -- I mean, people hear you're coming, they don't want to see you in big clown feet and a big afro.

Heidi:Hedo.

Can: Theyo? Th get eed aut tt?

Heidi: That's what carnival is all ou

Conan: Now, you are a vegetarian, right? So you don't -- are there vegetarian foods that you can eat in germany, once again?

Conan: Maybe I'm being very ignorant here, but again, I just think --

Heidi: Well, I'm not a supervegetarian. I still love bacon.Conan: Right.

[ Laughter ] That's what I like. I like a vegetarian who loves bacon.

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: I love bacon.

Conan: "I would never eat -- I would never eat animal flesh.

Bacon!"

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: No, for me, it's a consistency thing.

Heidi: I don't like chewing on a piece of meat.

Yang, yang, yang.Ort of like eating chips, you know?

Conan: Right, right. Oh, so it's just consistency? It's not -- you don't like the chewy -- you like theinind of, "mm, bacon."

Conan: Like crispy bacon.

Heidi: I still like the occasional sausage. Being from germany, I have to have a good bratwurst every once in a whil

Heidi:An: Right.

Heidi: I still like, you know, the spread that we put on the lt.

Heidi: But oth -onan: Herwise -- "I like bacon, g sausages, liver spread, but other than that, vegetarian all the way." ] You have a giant -- you have a giant busines where you -- jewelry, shoes, all kinds of different things. Has anyone ever come to you with an idea, and you just said, "you know what, I can't do that, that's too stupid, I can't promote that idea"?

Heidi: Yeah, I have weird things people ask me to put my name on. The weirdest thing was really a bedspread where you have your sheets, and you know, you have your whole face and body all over it, and I just thought --

Conan: Whose face and body?

Heidi: Mine!

Conan: That's a good -- that's a good idea.

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: I think it's very strange when someone goes to bed, and I t kn.

Heidi: Conan's go ide

[ Laughter ]

N I didn't like that.

Conan: So it would be you stretcou t bed I mean, it wouldn't work if they just said any random cebrity, like, you know, dick claon your bed.

[ Laughter ] It's like, no, I don't want to buy those sheets. Buight be a big seller.

Heidi: No, I don't know. It was a little creepy, I thought. I don't know.

Conan: Probably why I love it.

[ Laughter ] You're like, "that's my favorite idea." Yes, we thought it was too creepy.

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: No, I didn't like that so much.

Conan: Thank you so much for making time for us. Nice to have you here on the show.

Heidi: Any time. I like that big beehive that you have.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ] It looks bigger than normal. They went a little higher.

Conan: What are you talking about it looks bigger than normal? It's always been -- I've been on the air for probably like ten years, and I've always had this bob's big boy ice cream cone on top of my head.

[ Lahter ]

Heidi: No, I like that because I remember that I did your hair once.

Conan: You did style my hair. You once came on the show and styled my hair.

Heidi: My god, you go through it, and it goes right back --

Conan: It goes right back because this is made of -- this is like a high-density polymer right here.

[ Laughter ] This is developed by the top scientists in the world. Look at that. You can't --

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: See, mine, you do. It's kind of like, you know, I could never see anything.

[ Laughter ]

Conan: It never loses its shape. Look at that.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Heidi: I like it. It looks good. It's good. I like it.

[ Applause ] No, that's what I'm saying, it was a compliment.

Conan: I love anybody tuning in right now is like, "what the hell's happening?"

[ Laughter ] "He's having a fit. Get an ambulance."

[ Laughter ]

Heidi: I have the same problem.

Conan: Feel it. It's really --

Heidi: I cut these bangs. No, it's good.

[ Laughter ] No, I ruined it now. Hold on.

[ Laughter ]

Conan: Don't even try. All right, there you go.

[ Laughter ] Well, thank you for being here, and thank you for rubbing my head. That was really cool. Heidi klum.

[ Cheers and applause ] Goran visnjic coming up. We'll take a break. We'll be right back.

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:04 pm

<span style='color:purple'>thanXXX !!!

funny stuff..............since im german-i just love heidi!!

shes so nice and natural</span>

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:49 pm

i watched it. i have it on tape. she has cute hair. fringe on the forehead, butit is sooooo natural and pretty.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:17 am

i haven't seen this one. but i once watched an E! feature on heidi, and she was so funny, not caring even if she would look ugly and not very "poised". that's very admirable. :D

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 23, 2003 7:30 pm

yeah thats what i love about heidi.......
i've seen her in a lot of interviews and shes always relaxed,funny
andsexy in a careless kinda way...! even more than gisele

must be fun hangin out with her...

love yah!!!

Return to “Heidi Klum”