My Personal Thread

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:15 pm

fotolatina.net/modeloslatinos/argenti/argenI/ivandepineda19.jpgmi amor

fotolatina.net/modeloslatinos/argenti/argenI/ivandepineda12.jpgunshaved...viril....I love

fotolatina.net/modeloslatinos/argenti/argenI/ivandepineda15.jpgdrooling

fotolatina.net/modeloslatinos/argenti/argenI/ivandepineda9.jpgMUY BONITO!!!

fotolatina.net/modeloslatinos/argenti/argenI/ivandepineda7.jpgI want to bite that lower lip of his!!!!

fotolatina.net/modeloslatinos/argenti/argenI/ivandepineda18.jpg*sighing*

fotolatina.net/modeloslatinos/argenti/argenI/ivandepineda2.jpgHE'S LOOKING AT ME!!!!!!!!!

fotolatina.net/modeloslatinos/argenti/argenI/ivandepineda5.jpgmy current wallpaper

fotolatina.net/modeloslatinos/argenti/argenI/ivandepineda8.jpghow classy!!!

That's enough for today, I shall treat myself a bit more another day.

:lol: :wub:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:24 pm

better than i imagined..... :wub: (but don't worry, he's urs...)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:26 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TOUCH!!!!! PRIVATE PROPERTY!</span>

He's mine, I saw him first......look, I found a vidoe of an interview, it's not great quality but you can hear his voice!!!!

uol.com.co/odisea2010/dunster.htmhttp://www.uol.com.co/odisea2010/dunster.htm

<!--EDIT|laura l|Nov 16 2002, 03:26 PM-->

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:40 pm

Hey !!!!!!!!

Be quiet, i said he's ur....not mine !!!! i don't steal boy of other girls !!!

Hablas español ?? la verdad es que es muy bonito !!

And thanks for the interveiw but for the moment i can't watch it *f***ing*

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:48 pm

Si hablas un poco ern espanol, mi espanol es mejor ahora. Si, Ivan es MUY bonito....ojos verdes, moreno, alto, delgado.......guapisimo!!!!!! ARGENTINO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you like him now. I remember you said he wasn't hot first time you saw him. True he's not "perfect" his nose is very big and so are his lips but that's why I love him, he's not like the others and yet he still makes me moist!!!! :safesex:

N'essaies pas de m'amadouer avec tes discours pacifiques.....je reste sur mes garde, on n'est jamais trop prudent <_<

:D :D :D

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:58 pm

ur glad ??? u didn't tell me before something like i'm glad u don't love him ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

but u didn't make me watch the best pics, ur wall paper is good and some other but i don't remeber the name.

HEYYYY...............I'M NOT THE KIND OF GIRL WHO STEAL BOYS....and i have only 16/17 so i don't supose can do anything !!!!! :lol: :lol:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:01 pm

Ok, point taken. Let me rephrase my thought: I'm glad you admit he's hot but I don't want you to have dirty thoughts about him, it's my job so just say that he's very very sexy but you're not interested in him, or don't love him. Is that better? :lol: ......yeah, I am an ambiguous/contradictory person!!! :D

How come you can't see the video?

By teh way, he's only 25......so no good for you but perfect for me!!!! :lickout:

<!--EDIT|laura l|Nov 16 2002, 04:02 PM-->

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:11 pm

ok:
he's very very very sexy but i'm not interets in him and 'if u prefer) i don't love him

u prefer like that ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey, it's good 25 for u

i don't know why, it can't dowload it by the way, do u accept my exuse ??? u didn't accept it before, i hope now u do.... :P

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:17 pm

All this is far behind: forgiven and forgotten.

I'm glad you think he's hot and all the happier you don't have a crush on him! :lol:

If you want to post Ivan stuff feel free!!! but you have to add inverted commas cuz there are hundreds fo Depineda on the net, so wrtie it "Ivan De Pineda"

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:26 pm

laura l wrote:All this is far behind: forgiven and forgotten.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but don't worry, will never be like i was.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:28 pm

Good, I'm glad things turn up that way.........I hate arguing with people and losing friends.

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:31 pm

thanks for the advice

but who know perhaps, i'll cruch of him cuz in the beginning i didn't like him and now i think he's sexy...*who know* :rolleyes: but i prefer Leo and Scott (and my barnhill)

oh god....do u know the trainer of tunisian's team...our last trainer (forget his name) lemerre is think :(

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:36 pm

heloise wrote:
but who know perhaps, i'll cruch of him cuz in the beginning i didn't like him and now i think he's sexy...*who know* :rolleyes: but i prefer Leo and Scott (and my barnhill)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU B*TCH!!!!!</span>

:lol: :lol: :lol: You'd better watch for your sorry ass, there are things you must not joke with cuz I can become very violent!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

As for Scott, you'll have to fight with Adriana, Chantoir and myself,......yeah the list is quite long and the battle very bloody and cruel but so long as it's in the name of love, it doesn't matter!

Tu veux dire que Lemerre est l'entreaineur national de la TUnisie? Ca m'etonne que mon pere ne m'ai rien dis, j'adore le foot et il supporte la Tunisie.....je lui demanderai ce qu'il en pense! Merci pour l'info

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:52 pm

well about scott, chantoir is great and it's good beteew us !! but u and A it's an other story... :lol:

oui, c'est l'entraineur. Ca as fait l'ouverture du journal télé. il a du arriver en septembre..pauvre tunisien :( J'en ai eu le souffle coupe et je n'ai pas compris pourquoi (et le pire ...la france est bonne a nouveau :pukeface: )

what does it means don't u dare ???

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:59 pm

Adriana will never change her mind, she saw him first!

Dare veux dire "oser" c'etait/est toujours une menace, du genre "je t'interdis d'y toucher" tu vois ce que je veux dire?

Anyway, you have to find yourself a man. I love Ivan first, Adriana loves Scott first, Chantoir loves Bradon Boyd first, so you have to find yourself a presonal hunk.........about not stealing friend's lovers <_<

:lol:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:05 pm

hey baby....i said don't steal boys not lover. ur not her girl for the moment !!!!

but i have ballack (wh is loser, he lost his mach) and Leo but not other for the moment

Who is Brandon ???? :blink:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:12 pm

heloise wrote:hey baby....i said don't steal boys not lover. ur not her girl for the moment !!!!

prove it <_<

He's my boy whatever you think, and if you want him you'll have to fight with me! :strong:

Ballack is your man? is that your last word? That could be a good choice cuz no one will still him away from you! :lol:

Brandon is the lead singer of Incubus. Go to Other male musician you'll see Chantoir opened a thread for him

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:22 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HA, HA....... i laught...
</span>

Ballack is beautifull, he's not a model but he's good.
Je suis si mauvaise que ca en englais ???? :(

Well in ur last new ur boys was Andrew and not Ivan...and sorry but i'm pacific, no fight, no hit, no hurt...just pacific (if u see my arms u understand why :lol: )

And the beauti man are so peu nombreux, it's too hard for see one... :(

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:29 pm

I laugh, sans "t" a la fin. Ton anglais est bon mais tu fais des petites fautes, et parfois c''est dur de comprendre mais t'inquite c'est rare!

I broke up with Andrew ages ago, I had set my mind on another guy but after going to cinema with him once, and to the pub for a "chat" I changed my mind,.....I mean it's no surprise, he's a blond! LOL how could I excpect more from him! :stupidme:

No matter how many boyfriends I have, Ivan remains number one, no matter what! :wub:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:37 pm

hmmmmm Lamya !!!!!!

i don't know why but after u come back to london, i was sure u broke up :lol: but comme on dit, un de perdu dix de retrouvé !!!!!

the blond are not always stupid, a lot are it's sue but not all .u love the blond man ?? :blink: u surprised me !!!!! i always thought brown man and viril !!! but no blond and - no sexy man- (as u said) !!!!

sometimes i don't understand what i say also but i don't know how i can say !!! :lol:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:43 pm

As far as I'm concerned I haven't lost anything, I gained a lot though!

The blond guy had some charm, and in this city I've learnt not to be too pecky with guys otherwise I'd spend 9 months boyfriendless!!! know what I mean....

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:56 pm

hey i 'm not against with u, i love Leo...a blond german man !!!!

:kiss:

hmm, mon dieu.. qd tu dit slut... :rolleyes:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:01 pm

:sick: I think I'm feeling very sick, just to hear you say you like LDC I feel like.... :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: .....oh well, too late I've done it! :lol:

Each to their own, I definately will NEVER fight with anyone over him, NEVER!!!!!!!!!

What d'oyu mean? I'm no slut, I'm just a 22 year old female enjoyinh my life! :lick:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:06 pm

i say slut cuz u said slut !!!!
but the only girl of 22 i know was my *virgin* sister and my other have just 20 so...u're my only connaissance !!!!!!

Well, realtivise, je pourrai aimer d'autre bien pire comme Jean claude Van damme !!!! alors je trouve ca bien et puis un amour de jeunesse ca ne s'oublie pas!!!!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:12 pm

heloise wrote:Well, realtivise, je pourrai aimer d'autre bien pire comme Jean claude Van damme !!!! alors je trouve ca bien et puis un amour de jeunesse ca ne s'oublie pas!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: Oh my! Van Damme! yeah, but LDC is hardly any better! for me at least......VD makes me laugh, LDC makes me sorry for mankind!

All 22 years old girls are like me, healthy! :lol:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:18 pm

hey que les choses soient claire..je le hais. Il y avait un truc sur lui hier soir avec un reportage, u know he's "aware".
On l'a enresgistre ds la meme cassette que palmade et les inconnus, qd on a coup de blues, il n'y a rien de mieux !!!!!

Tu veux dc dire que ds 2 ans ma soeur sera une slut..non, non...je rigole , je ne pense pas ca de doit !!!! j'ai vraiment une seour pas normal :blink:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:29 pm

heloise wrote:Il y avait un truc sur lui hier soir avec un reportage, u know he's "aware".
On l'a enresgistre ds la meme cassette que palmade et les inconnus, qd on a coup de blues, il n'y a rien de mieux !!!!!

:laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: you crack me up, you're right that's where he belongs, he's so funny. Did you hear that thing he said about Adam and Evev and teh snake?

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:36 pm

Adam et Eve..peut-être mais je ne m'en souviens plus. Maisje me souviens quand il a rencontré les chinois...il parles vraimant trés bien :lol: tu l'as vue??? sur le reportage, il y a vraiment bcp de truc sur. il aime sion corps et a ds sa salle de sport que des photos de lui..j'ai eu anvie de vomir...il y avais aussi une interview de lui a coté de la piscine, une petite merveille !!!!

j'essaye de trouver quelque chose sur la pub mais je ne trouve rien :(

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:42 pm

It's nice of you to look for it, never mind it's ok if I never see it.

I don't know what he said about the chinese but he said that he was a catholic but he did not believe that the Snake influenced Adam and Eve because he doesn't beleive that snakes can speak........he was very serious, he tought he was saying soemthing very intelligent that would change teh favce of the world,he acted as if he was breaking news, as if no one had ever thought of it Oh revelation!!!! snakes can't speak, they lied to us!!! :lol:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:57 pm

non je crois pas que je l'ai vue mais pour le chinois c'ets encore mireux que ds parle :
il a raconter quelques chose (devant la piscine), il dinait avec des chinois et a la fin, il ne sait pas pourquoi il a simplement fait une demo de ses "talent" et la il a imitais les chinois en disant a la caméra : io ti wa tou !!! ou un truc comme ca. Qd tu rentrera en france, regerde les enfants de la télé, c'est leur fav :lol:
Sinon, il a aussi parlé qd arrivant au USA, il savait qu'il y vait des star celebre et des star pas celebre et que lui savait qu'il serai une star.... vraiment il faut que tu vois ca !!!! la 8 eme merveilles du monde :lol:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:19 pm

LOL! l'humour francais me manque, envoyez moi toute les emissions des Enfants de la tele, j'adore cette emission!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:33 pm

alors ta vue le mec qui danser ds les année 80 sur de la merde et qui c'est claqué la jambe..j'en rigole rien que dit pensé...ou les premieres emissions de palmade (un des mes comiques prefere)
merde comment s'appelle la blonde, une de ses meilleures amie merde...enfin s tu vois, as tu vu qd elle avais promis de ne plus rire car elle rigolé comme une potiche !!! un de mes fav emission,

mais tu ne manque rien, les L5 et ophelie winter sont ds les meilleur ventes avec jenifer......super !!!! ;) mais bon, il y aussi des truc bien. Sinon, on a une tempéte par semaine (surtout le sud) et j'ai eu mon 1er tremblement de terre....

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:41 pm

WOW! lots of things happening!!!

Did you mean Michelle something?.....can't find her name!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:47 pm

yehh..michelle ....merde t'as pas la suite j'i lemercier qui me viens mais c'est pas elle..merde.....

tu ne le savais pas ???? ta fam ne te le dise pas ...enfin pour les "chanteuses" qui se trouvent en haut du classement je suis pour qu'on es oublie mais il ne t'on m^me pas parlé du trblement de terre ??? ilsn'ont peut-etre pas entendu parlé de ca (sniff, c'etais mon premier) :(

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:51 pm

Le telephone ca coute cher, et ma famille est tres bavarde il y a trop a raconte et on a pas eu le temps d'arrive a ce sujet..........ca va mieux? je sais pas brode, desolee! :lol:

Non, ca ne me viens pas mais je vais y reflechir

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:53 pm

Laroque.

Merci google! :)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:02 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YES</span>

merci !!

tu dit quoi par ca vas mieux ??? tu sais c'est un peu comme qd il y a un metro qui passe sous toi, c'est pas vraiment mechant (pour le mien)

elle n'as pas le net ???????

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:07 pm

qui? ma soeur? si elle a le net, mais l'autre jour on etait trois a chatter et on n'y comprenais rien on ecrivais toutes en meem temps, franchement je coirs qu'ils on tellement a dire que ca c'est aux oubliettes. Desolee! :lol:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:13 pm

j'adore le chat specilament hotmail messenger, on en abuse souvent !!! mais c'est trop bien et on apprend vraiment a connaitre les gens !!!!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:15 pm

I hate it cuz it's hard to put an end to it, you say good night and people just go on and on....ang I'm not very good at typing! <_<

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:27 pm

hotmail messenger est pas un vrai chat, tu connais ?? tu devrai le faire...on y vas avec Chantoir, isa et gisele . C'est un chat privé et pour chatter avec il faut que tu rentre les adresses de tes amies hotmil et qd elle sont en line ca te previens et tu peux chatter !!!!! mais avec celles que tu veux et que tu connais !!!!!

hmmm whenever wherever :wub: but i preefer suerte

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:29 pm

I know, I use AOL and it's the same thing it's just with your people but still my family does not understand teh words IT IS OVER!!!!!!!

I prefer Suerte too!......but my fave is QUE ME QUEDES TU! :lol:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:43 pm

i don't knwo que me quedes tu....but the begin, my fav was when ever, after suerte and undersnea...and u know what now it's objection :lol: , i wait to have her album for know my fav but they're so beautifull !!!!!!!

u don't want install messger, think we'll acn caht with Chantoir !!! :(

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:52 pm

I will very rarely have the time to chat, I will ask my flatmate if he doesn't mind if I download it........he didn't want me to download Kazaa! batsard! remember it's not my computer!!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:58 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh nooo...it's sure isa'll cry.... :( . and i hate see her cry...

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:01 pm

Isabeli comes very rarely these days, what's up with her?? is she ok? Hope it's school that's keeping her busy! :(

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:06 pm

she's fien, j'ai chtter avec elle hier et avec son frere et gisele juste tout al'heure...elle ves bien c'ets juste qu'on chatte trop etque'on a du mal a poster des trucs ici, mais j'ai des nouvelles quasi tous les jours (elle m'a envoye une lttre :wub:, je l'adore)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:07 pm

well she's fine it's all that matters!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:13 pm

elle t'as envoye un mail, non????

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:17 pm

No she didn't cuz she doesn't have my address