Argentinian Fashion

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Dec 08, 2002 9:42 am

Old interview of the chairman of DOTTO MODELS, Argentina's number one fashion agency for which my Baby Iván De Pineda works. :wub:

Check this link, Ivan is ranked in the top ten most important international male models. :headbanger:

modelspring.com/article.php?sid=99http://www.modelspring.com/article.php?sid=99

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun Dec 08, 2002 10:01 am

<span style='color:red'>Hey, congratulation !!!! ione of the ten...hmmm, it's a good place for ur babe :P </span>

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:00 pm

Hi Laura! it's me, ex Lilith! :lol:

About that article, that one Dolores barreiro is as ugly as sh**. That squalid rat is really fugly, she has collagen in her lips and a horrid face. I hate her she is so f***ing retarded.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:36 am

Hey girlfriend!! Nice to see you here! :wub:

I agree Dolores looks like sh**! :pukeface: ......I very much like Yamila Diaz-Rahi, she has very natural looks.....and of course my baby Ivan :wub: and his pal Tom Dunster. I have to say that Luciano looks very much like Ivan.......I guess you still don't like Ivan, so I'll stop now before I start praising him!! :lol:

Let me hear from you chica! ;)

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:09 pm

laura l wrote: Hey girlfriend!! Nice to see you here! :wub:

I agree Dolores looks like sh**! :pukeface: ......I very much like Yamila Diaz-Rahi, she has very natural looks.....and of course my baby Ivan :wub: and his pal Tom Dunster. I have to say that Luciano looks very much like Ivan.......I guess you still don't like Ivan, so I'll stop now before I start praising him!! :lol:

Let me hear from you chica! ;)

Same here, friend! :lol: Look where I've found you! :D

Yamila has a very exotic face.

I will write you soon.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:43 pm

Yeah, Yamila looks South American......so she looks good! ;)

Hope all is well with you muchacha (spelling?) I mean, hope all is well with you and your boy ;)

Did you notice in the article there is a girl named Katya Fuks...........FUKS??? what the hell? is it a real name??? :lol:

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:36 pm

laura l wrote: Yeah, Yamila looks South American......so she looks good! ;)

Hope all is well with you muchacha (spelling?) I mean, hope all is well with you and your boy ;)

Did you notice in the article there is a girl named Katya Fuks...........FUKS??? what the hell? is it a real name??? :lol:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>lol</span>

FUks!I know! It's funny! And sometimes they spell it f***S! It's even more hilarious.

And don't worry, It's all fine.

But what about you?

What happened with your italian hunk?

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:01 pm

:lol: Thank f*** she wasn't born in an English speaking country......but that may make things a bit difficult for her if she wants an international career!! :lol:

My babe's ok, thanks for asking ;)

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Sat Mar 01, 2003 4:11 pm

With that dog face, it's even more difficult. :lol:

Some of the most famous models in my country are really horrid.

I mean, there so many beautiful women I can't believe someone really ugly like that b**** Barreiro is considered the number one.:pukeface:

That Tv how she was in was a f***ing sh**, she is so retarded she can't even speak her own language and her voice is f***ing annoying. She thinks she is so nice but she is such an idiot. Moron. :chatter:

Ivan de Pineda worked as a reporter, but I can't remember where. I don't find him attractive but I think he is a nice person. He laughs and make jokes, that's fine. I like that.

I'm glad things are fine. :)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Mar 02, 2003 4:20 am

Hey Cynthia, why don't you try modelling if you're still looking for a job? I mean, I saw you, you're a real beauty....I don't know about how tall you are though.

I guess the ugly b****es get the fame and fortune because they sleep their way to the top.

I really can't understand why this Dolores is a model, she really looks so strange especially on modelspring.com/images/articles/dbarreirobig.jpgthat photo :unsure:

Someone told me Ivan was on a TV footbal show in Italy a couple of times, and I saw a few videos of him on Argentinian TV, he was laughing and all that......I saw a video where an old woman tried to kiss him in the mouth, he was laughing his ass off.....so cute :wub:

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:45 pm

Thank you very much, Laura! But I don't think so. Anyway, as you can see, you don't have to be pretty to be a model. But I'm not very tall (1,65 cm). Anyway (again!) I don't like it. I think it's boring and superficial. And models are like retard. :lol: At least in my country. I swear they're f***ing retard.

If you think this twat Dolores looks weird in that pic, that's because you didn't see her without make up. f***ing HORRID. Not even mascara help those nasty eyes without eyelashes. But guess what? Do you know who was she dating with? That stupid f*** pancho Dotto (the manager). Aaaaahhhh, someone was looking for fame and made some favors. Cheap crackwhore."Te Queen", dont make me laugh! The queen of nasty whores. She is not exactly an international supermodel, she is a nobody. Only in this sh**ty country she can be called queen.:lol:

And if someone thinks that I'm jealous, look at this:

Do you remember Dumbo, the elephant with HUGE ears?
rioplatenses.com/dolores_barreiro/barreiro04.jpghttp://www.rioplatenses.com/dolores_barrei.../barreiro04.jpg

There are more pics at http://www.dbarreiro.com.ar but I can't access.

Plus, she has collagen so her mouth looks ike a liver, fake boobs and she is a living skeleton. Eeeeww.

One of my best friends likes Ivan de Pineda too. :P When she was younger she was obssesed :lol:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Mar 04, 2003 8:47 am

I've just checked the link to her site :blink: what the f***? she is horrible, if it wasn't for her marriage with that guy she'd not be were she is now!!

:lol: She does have huge ears, but the worst I think is the look in her yeyes.....IT'S EMPTY!! it's like a cow's look, there is nothing, it's just blank!

I think you're too smart to be a model, but promise I'll let you know if I get any other carrer idea ;)

Tell your friend that I am a retard because now I'm *supposed to be* grown up and I'm still not over with Ivan!!!! :wub:

:lol:

I love Argentinian men, I've found more Argentinian male models I fancy....yum!!...I'll try to post some links later on, I gotta go to work now and fight my little hystericla b****es :(

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Tue Mar 04, 2003 8:29 pm

:lol: [B]LMAO!!! I always said she has cow eyes. No expresion, she looks crosseyed. And she is a f***ing bony whore.

I hate her because they put her in a Tv show to make interviews and host, and she was f***ing retarded. She is really ignorant and her voice is f***ing annoying. I hate when they put stupid models in TV shows. They're f***ing lame. There are so many talented reporters and journalists, and they put these f***ing idiots. I want to slap them.:repuke:

Plus, she thinks she is gorgeous. Ehh, excuse me? Have you got a mirror, you liver mouth? Skeletor looks stuning beside you.:puke:
You have the example of Gisele Bundchen, she is so pretty and she is so humble. And they found her eating at Mc Donald's! And she is a real supermodel. Not this f***ing nobody.:pukeface:

lol, you're not retarded. My friend still likes him and she drools everytime she sees it. :P

I don't know any male argentinian models. You only see these pathetic cheap models on Tv here, but not males. Only a few. And they're horrible.

Ang you go girl! Give those little b****es a lesson!:stfu: :angry:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:17 am

:lol: I know what you mean, in France it's the same thing, you always have a hord of waiffy retards with big boobs on TV, for the forecast or any program....basically, they don't need to be talented, they just need an irritating voice, a bimbo laugh, and enormous boobs, thank god they're big enough to hide their horrible faces.

Very often, the ex-Miss France gets a job on some TV show, it can be anything from the football program to a music program, or as I said the forecast.....basically anything where intelligence is not required........If Miss France doesn't get a TV job, you'll find her naked in some dodgy magasines, and the girls who pose in the magasines end up on TV.

My problem with them is, having a mag cover with your tits out doesn't make you a glamourous model, so hide your f***ing face up in your ass and learn humility. I agree Gisele is great, you shoudl go to her board more foten, we are cool!!! B)

Glad to hear I'm not the only nerd who loves to stare at this Argentinian Apollo :wub:

Oh, today I found pics of Argentinian scenery...OMG!!! I want to live there, I swear I wanted to live there, it's so beautiful!!! And I checked some pics of Mar Del Plata, I too want to go there with my baby, it's so amazingl!!

Well, gotta go now, I must kill my flatmate, he's been annoying me right now. See, Scotland is playing Wales for the Six nations Tournament (rugby) and he's been screaming and swearing like a lunatic, I have to stop him!!! By the way, the referee for this match is Argentinian....hhmm maybe I should watch it too(?!)...I'm pissed off France lost against Ireland, we were close to winning, damn!! Well, don't know if you watch rugby so I'll stop it now.

Speak to you later beauty!! :kiss:

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:50 pm

Yeah, I'm tired of those cheap bimbos too. If you pick 100 argentinian models, 99 have fake tits. That's why they're so infamous. They're nobodies. Nobody knows them outside this country. How many female argentinian models do you know? I think there's no argentinian "supermodels". They look so cheap, they hae no class. Only a few and you can count them with your hand's fingers. Honestly, when they say "argentinian women are the most beautiful of the world" I want to laugh (about models an TV celebrities). They all have the same features: a nose job, collagen, silicons, liposuction, bleached hair and 12 pounds of make up. They look like plastic dolls. It's easy that way. And that's nasty.:pukeface: Argentinian models are only available to show their fake asses on cheap gossip magazines.

LOL! That flatmate might be irritating.:P

And Laura, I almost forget and this is my point:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Thank you so much for the postcards!!! I've received them a few days ago. But I couldn't tell you because I was a little bussy. They're beutiful and you're so nice. Really, thanks a lot.</span> :) :) :) :)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:01 am

I'm happy you liked them, I know I should've done that ages ago, I'm sorry about that. :wub:

It's true everyone says Argentinian people are so beautiful, and I think it's true. Being pretty doesn't mean being a supermodel. See in britain there are loads of super tall anorexic girls, who can't go out without tons of make-up and the trendiest clothes (= my students) and yet, they are not beautiful, and the Brits are not famous for being hot. I don't consider models like Jodie Kidd as super sexy or hot. Being honest, of all the supermodels I know, only few of them deserve to be called like that. I'm thinking of Gisele, Christy, Iman, and a few others but that's all.

Anyway, don't worry cheap plastic girls exist everywhere, not only in Argentina and I think you're beautiful ..."in every single way"... :pukeface: I hate Xtina's new song!!! :puke:

My flatmate is ok, I think I like him, except when he's laughing or watching rugby. he laugh scares the sh** out of me, it doesn't sound natural, it's strange :unsure:

:lol:

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:36 pm

Yeah, I know. But I was talking about the plastic bimbos. They're nasty. They don't represent argentinian beauty.

And as you know, I can't stand Christina. :lol: That song sucks major ass. It's so lame.

I know, there are some people that laugh weird. :yell:

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:39 pm

Hey! Check out the real Dolores (on the left)

http://members.fortunecity.com/dbarreiro/images/cap48.jpghttp://members.fortunecity.com/dbarreiro/i...mages/cap48.jpg

Do you know Yamila Diaz Rahi?

caras.uol.com.ar/galeria/images/ellas/y/yamila_diaz_rahi_06-ch.jpghttp://www.caras.uol.com.ar/galeria/images..._rahi_06-ch.jpg

She was on the Cover of Sports Ilustrated, Maxim, Marie Claire, etc. In Italy they call her the new Cuccinotta. What do you think of her?

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:54 pm

:o :unsure: OMG!! I don't understand how she was spotted by an agency and got a job as a model!!! You know, it's sad for her that plastic surgery can't change the look in her eyes, because even when she was younger she had that bovine look :blink: :moo:

I know Yamila, well I saw her on many sites. She is a natural beauty - not a blond plastic bimbo, and not an arrogant anorexic. I really like her. I love girls who keep their exotic natural looks like her and Fernanda Tavares.

Xtina sucks, she's such a hypocrit. She sings "be yourself, you're beautiful inside no matter what people say" and tehn what does she do? Boob job, eye contacts, tons of make up, never saw her real hair colour. She should practise what she preaches or shut the f*** up. Actually if she could do both, she makes me sick and my ears bleed everytime I hear her dog screams.

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Tue Mar 25, 2003 7:58 pm

OMG!! I don't understand how she was spotted by an agency and got a job as a model!!! You know, it's sad for her that plastic surgery can't change the look in her eyes, because even when she was younger she had that bovine look

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>lmao!!! :yell: :lol: :rofl:</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I think cows have better eylashes and more expresive look.</span>

[B]Yeah, I think natural beauties are REAL beauties. I don't like plastic surgery, especially in lips. AGH! How nasty must be to kiss that fugly mouth. Eeewwwww!!!

I think Christina is an ugly little ho, and she is a hypocrite. To me, she is very insecure. If you're so secure of yourself and you're beautiful "mo matter what they say"...why do you wear contacts, bleach your hair, have fake tits, use photo edition to look thinner or taller and use 10 pounds of make up???

And come on! Have you seen her without make up? She looks worse than an alien.

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003050491,00.jpghttp://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003...03050491,00.jpg

WTF? Those eyes are uglier than Dolores.:pukeface: She has no eyebrows, no eyelashes, a big nose and a really fugly face. She is nasty!

ebaumsworld.com/aguilera.jpghttp://www.ebaumsworld.com/aguilera.jpg

f***!!! That's a big honker! And she has lizard eyes. Evil elf!

And her body is so sh**ty. Who the f*** does she think she is? Ewwww. b****!

"Beautiful" is a sh**ty song, and the video is even worse. She looks like a f***ing witch or an evil elf, and all that anti discrimination thing is pure bullsh**. I mean, she wants to be controversial. What a lame ass!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:16 am

She makes me sick every time I see her. I knew the photos of her you posted. Every time I see her she just makes me feel nauseous. With the make up she is sickeneing, without the make up she is sickening.

I won't tell you sh**, I think she definately needs the make up, she is horrible without anything, but she doesn't have to put on so much!! I have to add something to the list of all the artificial stuff she uses, we both forgot to mention the artificial orange tanning......:pukeface: get your ass under the sun or keep your natural colour but don't do that!!

And yes, I think her music sucks, she's hip-hop when it's cool, then "punk" (I don't think it's punk any way) when it's cool. And of course she sells her little story about her very naughty daddy, and her very nice mummy.....yeah right, talk to my ass cuz I ain't listening :rolleyes:

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Wed Apr 02, 2003 6:28 pm

I hate that orange tanning sh**. It looks so horrible and fake.

And that abusive Daddy's sh** makes me sick. Does she want to make us feel sorry for her? I feel sorry for real important things, for kids that really suffer.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Apr 04, 2003 10:11 am

DarkSyne wrote: And that abusive Daddy's sh** makes me sick. Does she want to make us feel sorry for her? I feel sorry for real important things, for kids that really suffer.

Totally agree!! She should be ashamed to winge about that when there are innocent people dying all over the world because they can't eat, or because they live in a country at war, or because of terrible deseases. Anyway, she makes me sick and I don't feel sorry for her. She should blame her mother, or her surrounding, or the social structure of her country for not helping her out at that time.

By the way Cynthia, some friends and myself have decided to set up a community in Argentinian Patagonia, we will settle down, grow our own weed and distill our own whysky, and live happy far away from all this messy world with all its wars and dangers. I personally plan to reproduce myself with the local hunks, so tell the boys of your country that MYA'S COMIN'!!!!!!! ;)..... so if you and your man want to come and see us at the week-ends you're more than welcome!! :hug: The more the merrier ;)

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:42 am

laura l wrote:
DarkSyne wrote: And that abusive Daddy's sh** makes me sick. Does she want to make us feel sorry for her? I feel sorry for real important things, for kids that really suffer.

Totally agree!! She should be ashamed to winge about that when there are innocent people dying all over the world because they can't eat, or because they live in a country at war, or because of terrible deseases. Anyway, she makes me sick and I don't feel sorry for her. She should blame her mother, or her surrounding, or the social structure of her country for not helping her out at that time.

By the way Cynthia, some friends and myself have decided to set up a community in Argentinian Patagonia, we will settle down, grow our own weed and distill our own whysky, and live happy far away from all this messy world with all its wars and dangers. I personally plan to reproduce myself with the local hunks, so tell the boys of your country that MYA'S COMIN'!!!!!!! ;)..... so if you and your man want to come and see us at the week-ends you're more than welcome!! :hug: The more the merrier ;)

LMAO!!!:rofl:

Local hunks will be waiting for you. And of course we'll go to visit your place.

Christina is an ugly b**** and she makes me sick. I don't want to see her jelly ass and her flabby gut shaking never again.:pukeface:

Return to “Other Supermodels”