Nicky And Paris Hilton

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Thu Jan 30, 2003 11:57 pm

HILTON MILLIONS PAYING OFF

January 30, 2003 | Hilton sisters PARIS and NICKY may be worth about $300 million, but are not just the party girls depicted in gossip columns. Last week, Nicky, the younger of the two blonde bombshells, celebrated the launch of her own line of handbags at Bungalow 8 in New York. Her motivation? "I just wanted to do something for young girls. Not every girl can afford a Prada bag or a Gucci bag. They're fun yet sophisticated," she tells The New York Times. Meanwhile, big sis Paris, 21, is busy studying acting in L.A. She also has a reality FOX series in the works called "Green Acres" in which the hotel heiress gives up her posh digs to go live on a farm. Tonight, the girls are taking ET on a tour of their family's Beverly Hills estate.

etonline.com/Media/70_hiltons_030130_par.jpghttp://www.etonline.com/Media/70_hiltons_0..._030130_par.jpg

:)

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Thu May 01, 2003 10:59 am

Chanty, u dissapoint me :no:

These two girls need to be put in the slums of southern Brazil for a week. :headbanger:

Or better still, the Amazonian rainforest and left there.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri May 02, 2003 11:46 am

Or better still, the Amazonian rainforest and left there

me! ME! PICK ME!! I want to go there!! I read some cool stories about it, I want to live with the Shuar people and live like them!! You know when they spit at you face it means they like you!! I want to live there please! PUH-LEEEEEEASE!!!! :please:

and being honest I don't even know who these blonds are :huh: as a conclusion they don't deserve it....yeah strange conclusion I know, I call it the American-style conclusion, i.e only I know how I got there and strangely enough it serves my purpose(!)

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Fri May 02, 2003 3:47 pm

Seriously, a few of my friends on my course spent thre weeks in the Amazonian - they said they ended up going mad..... skinning a monkey, sleeping with lizards, eating mud ..... the usual.

I like your conclusion laura. Very clever :D

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

huum, when someone speak about Amazonian forest, i come ! :D
I love it but never live there.

These girls are just ones of the richest woman and so, some ex-pals of Leo dicaprio. They're not even cute. No smart, no style, nothing ! I just learn them on my economics course :lol:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri May 02, 2003 7:15 pm

ADRIANA_A wrote: Seriously, a few of my friends on my course spent thre weeks in the Amazonian - they said they ended up going mad..... skinning a monkey, sleeping with lizards, eating mud ..... the usual.

I like your conclusion laura. Very clever :D

Forget about your friends! Just read Sepulveda's "The Old Man Who Read Love Stories".....I absolutely love this book!!

About my conclusion, I shall inform you that I for one learn from my mistakes miss. I won't diss the yanks anymore, after all they won their bloody war, they have to be right......so for a successful life and lots of happiness, I choose to do as they do, and if you disagree I will label you "anti-me" so just do as I say........it's my [government's] way or the highway....but I know at the bottom of your heart you agree with us, aren't you that girl who wrote a 8 page long piece on why you supported the war? You were right, it feels so much better now [sigh of relief].......ignorance is bliss! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Fri May 02, 2003 7:52 pm

you that girl who wrote a 8 page long piece on why you supported the war?

:lol:

I posted it on a few random American websites: it was either taken down (democracy hey?) or it was just ignored......

It's amazing how you feel when you know you've hit a nerve :P

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat May 03, 2003 5:35 am

ADRIANA_A wrote: Chanty, u dissapoint me :no:

:unsure: :huh: why? what did i do?

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sat May 17, 2003 7:12 pm

I love you to bits Chanty..... :kiss:

But just suprised you were interested in the Hilton witches ...... they need to pull their fingers out and go do some proper work. I really really don't like them.

Oh and C - do u still love Brandon Boyd????

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun May 18, 2003 12:28 am

oh that. i'm not a big fan of them. but i won't hesitate to admit that i like the way they dress sometimes. kill me now. :P

and brandon, he'll always be in my heart. but i'm getting tired of their CD. i hope they will release a new one soon. right now i'm into 50 cents, and OMG, madonna. :ph34r:

any news on scott?

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Sun May 18, 2003 12:45 am

AAAAAHHH!! *screams* *dies* No,no,no,don't start a post on those spoiled brats,please. :puke:

E! had a special on them and their lives of partying,fighting,punching and cursing other women in the clubs, and spending daddy's money.They're NOT pretty, they're tacky as hell,they wouldn't be anything if their family wasn't rich. So....bleh :thumbdown: me don't like them....

but i love you,chantoir,dont get mad at me okay? :dance:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sun May 18, 2003 9:02 pm

Second that Goshawty - but WE STILL LOVE YOU CHANTOIR!!

I like that In Da Club song ..... and I've yet to hear maddy's new stuff, but will get round to it.

Incubus are having problems though : dirk left, Sony is pooing on them and on top of that they want a 6 month break. Brandon an have a break with me if he wants :lickout:

And no :( .... I have heard nothing about my husband Scott..... well actually brazilianangel says Gisele spoke of him in Caras this week and how she's still friends with him!!!!!! How can you JUST BE FRIENDS WITH SCOTT???

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri May 23, 2003 8:25 am

damn! i didn't know about the news on incubus. thanks for sharing. although it's a rather sad news for a fan like me. :) Not a chance A, Brandon is spending his time with Caroline. :P

i very much like the In Da Club song even if the only part i can sing is the "it's your birthday, it's your birthday,..." portion of the song. :lol: yeah, it's just the intro. but that's me. sometimes i have no idea whatsoever about what the song is all about, but if i like the beat, then i'll dance to it. :dance: (I don't like beyonce's version of the song though.)

Oh scott, need i say more. :D

and of course i'm not mad at both of you; to each his own. :kiss:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:57 am

brandon ?? the same than last summer ??? I just remember you liked oen guy, I think it's this one ;)

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:35 pm

uh-huh! brandon boyd of incubus. do you have their CD? cool songs! you'll like it, unless you're into cheesy pop songs. :D

SouljaMa

Postby SouljaMa » Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:26 pm

Not 2 be ignorant, but I don't understand these models... the females I mean. Haven't they here'd of Burger King or the buffet line at Country Cookin'. Every time I see these girls I feel like givin' them a chicken wing.

Then there's this thing w/ havin a big ass bein' IN and ev'rybody think they got an ass or don't know what an official Kadunka Dunk, Ghetto, Ever so Gangsta, exstremly huge ass is. How ppl actually think Beyonce Knowles has 1 I don't know. I saw in this magagzine where they had this article on "Bootylicious" woman and of course B. was 1 of them she had a skin tight pair of jeans on and this is supposed 2 enhance them uh-hum features.... I swear her ass was flat as a pancake.

All I'm sayin' is when are they gonna embrace ev'ry aspect and shape of a woman in the media. Not jus a couple. An if u gotta big-un or a small-un be proud of it jus don't exaggerate the nothin' :D

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:57 pm

They re two stupid daddy s girls. Especially Paris. They re known because daddy has money but they re two wortless c***.

Nicky looks like a gawky bird and Paris like a Jiraffe.

Return to “Other Supermodels”