Rebecca Romijn With Boyfriend At Ny Fashion Week

rrfwebmaster

Postby rrfwebmaster » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:10 pm

Model-turned-actress Rebecca Romijn appeared in public for the first time with her new boyfriend Jerry O’Connell on Saturday night at the Luca Luca runway show during New York Fashion Week. Romijn began dating the actor after the split from her husband John Stamos last year after their 6 years marriage.

O’Connell, first seen with ex Spice Girl Geri Halliwell, has already confessed in his desire to marry the actress if she’d agree.

"This girl is the best," he said in an interview with radio host Howard Stern. "I love her to death." The pair has even spent Christmas with Jerry’s family.

Meantime her husband is looking for a real woman. He is dating nurses and waitresses he told WENN.

"I think that's probably my route; someone who is inspired and non-jaded and that's what's interesting about regular real girls. I have so much to offer as far as my life. I met this girl and we went to Disney World and we didn't have to stand in line and she was just so excited!

That made me so happy that she wasn't jaded. That's a road that I want to be on."

------------------------------------
The Rebecca Romijn Fanpage
rebecca-fanpage.comhttp://www.rebecca-fanpage.com
The Number 1 Rebecca Romijn Fanpage on the Internet
------------------------------------

Return to “Rebecca Romijn”