Tyra Banks Visits Trl

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:01 am

>> Your darling kelly clarkson at number 7 and "the trouble with love is," "love actually," the cd. Quddus nice enough to toss her a little gift, r&r for britney. She needs it. Well deserved. It's time for our next guest. Ladies and gentlemen, i arm-wrestled quddus for this interview. I cheated, of course. This is tyra banks.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Come on over here. We'll give you some window love. Enough of my lovin'.

>> Hello, everybody!

>> You got new york city going wild for you.

>> Sailor boys.

>> Right, right. Check it out.

[ Cheers and applause ] They got you covered. Tyra banks in the house. Britney's in the house. It's good to see you again.

>> Good to see you, too.

>> I went backstage at the fashion show and I apologize for that.

>> He was trying to talk to me, y'all. He was trying to flirt. No, no, you weren'T. No, you weren'T.

>> A playa gotta play. I'm not even going to try that. You're a supermodel really in every sense of the word. I want to know, and this is a serious question, when was the last time you walked around unnoticed?

>> Today i went to the victoria's secret store because I'm staying in new york and i needed some more bra and panties.

>> They don't send you that stuff.

>> I get it for free. You know how it is. Right? Company.

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Cheers and applause ] The girls know. That was a little bit of a mob. And I went to foot locker because i needed some workout clothes. That's because I have the "trl" makeup hair thing.

>> Were you noticed?

>> Yeah, because I have all this stuff. I have corn rows i wear sometimes and no makeup. And they say, you look like tyra banks but she look better than you.

>> They say that to you.

>> Yeah, but I say work okay.

>> I hear want to get not music world? What is the deal with this?

>> I've been siging for six years. You I feel like you can't announce something if you're not ready to play stuff and really be out there with it.

>> Okay. And next year you're going to hear some T.B. On the radio.

>> What are we looking at here, r&b, what kind of stuff.

>> R spment b, foul towel soulful stuff. And i have the booty shaking stuff for the club. I've been working with rodney jerkens a lot. But I want to work with some other people. I want to work with pharrell and linda perry.

>> Absolu$e#e9ñ I did go to victoria's secret fashion show. I have to ask you, though, how take a look right up over there?

>> See that? The guy patting you down?

>> That is my makeup artist jay manuel. I was so damnxd hot because those stage lights are hot.

>> That's good. Can we look at that in slow motion? Yeah. God bless that. What are the qualifications for that?

>> What are the qualifications for --

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Does someone go to the tyra banks office?

>> You have to have a ph.D. From yale, harvard, princeton and U.S.D., Film school. That made no damn sense.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> More with tyra banks. We got to take a break right now. Brit mi and tyra will tell us what makes a man hot. What they think is hot we'll also show you what happens when i innovate innervated -- invade the victoria's secret fashion show. Fashion secret, fashion week show. "Trl" returns.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: Guys, welcome back to "trl" on a big tuesday. I know spankin' week is officially over, spankin' new music week. It actually looks like day seven of spankin' new music week, if you're counting. All of times square flooded. For these two pretty ladies, tyra banks and britney spears. I'm one of the luckiest guys right now. You've got the pop queen, the queen of the runway. And we wondered kind of -- we're kind of wondering what turns you guys on. Lot of people want to know this.

[ Cheers and applause ] Believe it or not, this is not a selfish pursuit by me. We're going to give you a list of guys. You got to tell me what your favorite feature is about each of these guys. I think we can really learn something here, little educational part of "trl." We call this zoning in. Finding out --

[ Cheers and applause ] -- What you find sexy in each of these guys. The first guy up is mr. Ben affleck. Britney, would you like to go first?

Britney: I like his eyes.

TRL: His eyes.

Britney: I think his eyes are cute. They're really hot.

Tyra: What do i like about him?

TRL: What do you like about him.

Tyra: I like his, "i don't want to be here, you know, I'm just chillin'." I like a guy who pretends he doesn't want to be there, but he does.

TRL: Who tries but --

Tyra: Exactly.

TRL: Understandable. Will smith, let's take a look at will smith.

[ Cheers and applause ] The ladies love will smith. Britney, what do you think of will smith.

Britney: He just seems so fun and cars mattic -- charismatic. Great personality, yeah, yeah.

TRL: Tyra?

Tyra: I have to agree with britney. And like, i see him around L.A. And stuff. And people always see that crazy happy will smith, but he also has this sexy thing going on, too.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: Oh, really?

Tyra: Yeah.

TRL: This guy, paul walker, yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ] Ladies love paul -- okay, britney, you just want to go. Go right ahead.

Britney: Everything. Hello! His culcurly hair, and his eyes, and i don't know. He's hot, everything. He's very sexy.

Tyra: I don't know if he ever modeled before but he looks like he might have been in a male modeling agency.

TRL: That's your professional opinion.

Tyra: Yes.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: All right. Let's take a look at this guy now. Ladies, please. Ladies, ashton kutcher.

[ Cheers and applause ] He's very loud. He's a very loud, boisterous --

Britney: Very loud, rambunctious. Exactly. I don't know. He's like paul walker, i think, too. Everything about him.

TRL: I heard he's the only one who can pull off the trucker hat, too.

Britney: Yeah, he has his own little image thing.

TRL: Tyra?

Tyra: He was a model.

TRL: He was? I didn't even know that.

Tyra: He talks about it. Like a lot of people that are models, which is most everybody in hollywood, don't like to talk about it.

TRL: I don't want to talk about my nude pictures that i did before this.

[ Laughter ]

Tyra: You can kind of see the bone structure.

TRL: He's got the model look. Damn him.

TRL: Brad pitt is next, ladies and gentlemen.

[ Cheers and applause ] Britney, I'm going to let britney -- I'm going to let britney go last on this one, because i think you got a lot it say. I read you like him.

Britney: I think he is so fine.

[ Cheers and applause ] He's the kind of man that can look like funky and stinky but still look fine.

TRL: Okay?

Tyra: You know how sometimes he just walks around in those paparazzi pictures and he looks like he hasn't showered in five days. But it still works for him.

Britney: I'm a complete gooberoo for him. I have a confession to make. I was in my car. And I have a navigational system. And I have star maps. And I shouldn't be admitting this.

TRL: Are you serious?

Britney: I wanted to go to his house and see what it was like one day in L.A. I just think he's a sexpot. Hello.

TRL: That is a great story right there. That's really funny. That's all the hot guys we could round up for these two.

TRL: Britney, thank you very much for coming by. "In the zone" in stores now. Tyra will hang around for a a little bit. Make sure you hang out as the number 6 video plays, g-unit, "stunt 101." We find out what is sexy next.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> The g-unit right there with "stunt 101," number 6 on your countdown, down two, by the way. We got a shot at d chilling with tyra somewhere. Yeah, he's --

>> You boys have to calm down a today. We're bringing in suchin with the news.

>> High -- hi, everyone. We got a lot of videos here at mtv. But it's so rare that you got something as juicy as this obie trice is delivering his newest video off his debut album called "setup" starring mya and with double crossing, intrigue, and murder all going down in a strip club. You don't want to miss this. Take a look.

>> Oh, shoot. We got to get to the bottom of this.

>> She setting up everybody. She trying to get that de niro. You feeling me?

>> Who's trying to set you up, obie? Maybe we got to to go to the mastermind behind this whole project.

>> The girl tries to double-cross obie. Obie ain't going for it. He already knew it, so what does he do? He takes her down. Actually, they both get shot in the video. But obie survives because he has on a bullet-proof vest. Mya doesn't make it through, because she's dirty.

>> Don't go talking about my mya like that. She wouldn't hurt a fly, would she.

>> I get to be b****, bad b****, collecting money from the strippers in the club, and I'm actually setting up obie trice.

>> Mya's full-force seduction and all those half-naked women, even the director was bugging.

>> I can't rhyme, and if i could, i would collect rhymes.

>> Get yourself together, man. Okay. So here are the facts. Obie and mya get shot. It's a classic case of who done it? And since the director has lost his mind, who's really behind the setup?

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Drama. We love it. To find out what's up and what's going you down, keep an eye out for the video to be hitting the apeiways very soon. It's very -- airways very soon.

>> Shout-out to the director. That's going to be cool to watch. Actually D. Is going behind the scenes at the victoria's secret show after this request.

>> Right now up a spot at number 5, it's christina aguilera and "the voice within."

>> There's number 5, christina aguilera, "the voice within." You know what? I noticed it's up one today, but the cheering for christina aguilera isn't as loud as it normally is. Maybe it's because britney released her cd today. Maybe it was because britney was here today.

[ Cheers and applause ] Nonetheless, miss tyra bampgs, very important. We'll talk to you about --

>> You're going to start some more feuding between those two two girls.

>> Can you tell?

>> Instigating.

>> We're about to see my experience backstage at the "victoria's secret fashion show." I know you're a pro and you've been doing this for years and years. Do you get nervous? And there is a serious question. Do you get nervous walking around in front of all those guys in your underwear?

>> I do not. I don't know why, but you know what? Every woman has like a problem with something on their body, and the people at "victoria's secret" know that tyra does not like to show her booty. So there's always a little something skirt or something covering the back. So that makes me very comfortable.

>> So that's one of the things you wrote in your contract.

>> Yeah, don't show the booty on the runway.

>> The bebooty clause.

>> Do you diet before the show?

>> No, but I -- you just spit all over my lips. You just spit all over my mouth.

>> This is going horribly.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> I apologize for that. Let me get that for you. I'm very nervous about this. You're a very beautiful woman.

>> It's okay.

>> You get to wear all types of underwear actually vrk working at "victoria's secret." What's your favorite underwear.

>> I like the sexy, lacy stuff. I don't need too much padding.

>> What about the thong -- i just spit again. What's the deal with the thong?

[ Lisping ]

>> I don't know what the deal is with the thong. I have a friend who says he will not date a girl who wears full-backs. You know who you are.

>> What kind of underwear are you wearing right now? Maybe just for the --

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Well, I won't say what kind of underwear I'm wearing but I'm kind of nervous before i step -- if I step back too far because they will get too much of a treat.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Want to see mine.

>> I do.

>> No, you don't want to see my underwear. I went backstage at the "victoria's secret fashion show." We had a lot of fun. We asked all the girls what they think was sexy. What is sexy to a "victoria's secret" model? Some celebrities stopped by, too. What is sexy? Check it out.

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> 2003, "victoria's secret" lingerie show. Very exciting. As you can see, the red carpet behind us. We're here to find out what is sexy. We got about 20 minutes with the supermodels which is actually form times longer than identify last with the a supermodel.

Girls girls girls

>> "Victoria's secret fashion show" 2003. What is sexy?

>> Sexy is three hours of makeup.

>> Well, you tell me. You've seen 27 sexy models.

>> I think sexy is not about just the way you look. It's the way you behave. The way you move.

>> What's sexier, enrique iglesias with the mole or without the mole?

>> With the mole. I have a mole, too.

>> With, unless it was cancer-causing.

>> What about P. Did I doe with a mohawk? Sex gee.

>> Yeah, why not?

>> P. Diddy with a mohawk? Who is that?

>> I like you with a mohawk.

>> Quddus sexy, my co-host?

>> Yeah, he has really nice hair.

>> Are thongs over?

>> For me they were never in.

>> Some people are saying thongs are over.

>> Whoever said that, way tount see them in bloomer panties.

>> How about paris hilton in night vision.

>> I don't want it see if.

>> One of the questions we're trying to find you'd, diddy wanl mohawk, sexy?

>> I may grow it back. We need to take an online "trl" poll. If they want me to grow it back, I will grow it back for the people. Where is backstage again?

>> Right there. We found out just what is sexy. Mission accomplished. Time to head into the show.

[ Cheers and applause ] It's the what is sexy package. Q., Heidi klum all over your ass.

>> Heidi, holla at your boy.

>> Make sure you check out the "victoria's secret fashion show," happens tomorrow at 10:00 P.M. It's happening on cbs. Tyra, i apologize for all the waterworks.

>> Oh, it's okay.

>> Thanks for stopping by.

Return to “Tyra Banks”