I Have Worked With Colin And Got To Know Him

Vdub1776

Postby Vdub1776 » Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:27 am

First off, I worked with Colin Farrell as his stand-in on the movie Tigerland. It was filmed near my hometown of Jacksonville, FL. This was his first American movie. I can remember like it was yesterday as I walked into the room where he was before filming began. He was smoking like a pheen and I asked him if he was nervous and his reply was "Are you f***ing kidding me? I can barely speak man..." He was one of the nicest people I had ever met. He would always thank me for preparing the next shot for him and had a very humble attitude. We did party on the weekends and he does like his booz. I am so happy for him that he is finally getting the recognizion that he deserves. As far as the latest thing with Britney Spears, I think they did it to catch peoples attention and it worked. Colin Farrell is going to be a household name and you can take that to the bank. Thanks for listening to my story and my opinion.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:33 pm

hi! thanks for sharing!! and <span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>welcome newbie!!</span></span>

so Colin is not really The Irish Bad Guy in real life huh? :)

Return to “Colin Farrell”