Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:19 am

http://maryp55.freeservers.com/colinnews.htmlScroll down to find it

No rude pics but tons of sexual talk and swearing so be warned

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:49 pm

OMG, this article is the total classic - it's so extensive. I love it! I just love it, thanks very much for linking us Helena.

Well, it was a little dirty at moments, but really sincere, I love Colin. I wonder how is he so opened about so many things.

I like it where he compares American and European women - :lol: - he is right!

Well, that's the kind of man I want, I mean a lot of American actors seem so fake and fabricated... I wonder if they are gonna "tame" him, too?

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:03 pm

yes, classic.

i am going to print it out and keep it forever in a plastic paper protecter.heehee.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:29 am

yes, and donate it to some celebrity museum so others can also read this historical interview. :lol:

thanks for the link helena. it's quite long though and i'm lazy to read. soon. :)

you're such a big fan of colin huh? i see you've been posting a lot of links here. lazy fans like me just needs someone like you hehe. kidding aside, job well done. keep up! :)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:47 pm

Yes, helena, why don't you also talk with us more! it would be great. You post so much useful information, you actually move this! We would like to thank in any way! (We're nice girls! ;) )

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:29 pm

Most folks at abstracts are nice, there is the odd exception. I first discovered Colin during American Outlawas and I was hooked. Only saw Minority Report for him, have no use for Tom Cruise

I love his atttitude and I firmly believe when Colin is with someone, he is faithful to that person. I believe there is a huge difference between Americans and those from the UK. Heck, the Irish stand out on their own. He is very much a typical Irish man.

Its always nice to meet new Colin fans. Head over to the Britney board, I am in different debates about Colin and Britney there

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:00 pm

I saw the conversations over at the Britney board. You did a lot of talk. Keep on! I liked it, I may even join, though I don't have friends there.

Me personally, I saw "Tigerland" first, but I still didn't know Colin's name, and then Isaw "Hart's War", and I learned it! (But Bruce Willis was so much not for this part, I think he killed it in some way... well, not killed it definitely, but we could see it) . And I saw Minority Report this summer, and he did so good his job there, despite the small part, that I immediately thought he is also a really good actor (or may become), and I think he is really worthy! ;)
And I will keep on protecting Steven Spilberg's movie, guys, I know he doesn't have much fans here, but I firmly believe in his style!

And - Ireland was a land of those lucky flowers which you find and then a wish comes true, right? it's their symbol (the flower)

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:09 pm

:lol: i've never seen any of his movies. i'm still waiting for THE RECRUIT to be shown in our country. DAREDEVIL opened in our theatres today, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna watch it. Maybe I will because of colin. I'm not really into this superhero thingy. And my goodness, it's ben affleck!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

i don't really hang out that much at britney's board. there seems to be an argument there all the time (not only about colin)... :(

Return to “Colin Farrell”