Fatherhood

lakerchick01

Postby lakerchick01 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:23 pm

I don't think I can see Collin Farrell as a daddy. Maybe it's just me but I don't know. I do wish him luck though and he's going to be one hot dad. :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:28 am

i hope he will....he seems thrilled about it....hope he's there for the child cuz you can't get those days or yrs back again.......

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:19 pm

I believe he will be there. He is a family man. He brings his mother, brother and sister everywhere. I have no doubt in my mind, he will do the right thing.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:35 am

maybe he'll refrain from cussing when the baby arrives. if he will not, i'm not gonna be shocked if the first word his baby will learn to say is "f***!" :D

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:28 pm

Alot of folks from the UK swear alot.

I don't believe the child will necessary swear. my sister cusses alot and her kids never swear

p1nk_t0es

Postby p1nk_t0es » Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:19 am

same here..i agree..~

SouljaMa

Postby SouljaMa » Thu May 01, 2003 1:41 am

I would hate to be a hatta, but I hope he gets a paternity test. It's just shady to me how this story began and evolved. First, this model becomes friends with colin then the friendship turns physical (which seems to be the case with most of the oposite sex that he comes across). Then she says she's pregnant and it's 100% his, because he was in Europe around the time she got pregnant, but this girl can still be suckerin' him (the newest blockbuster actor on payroll). Then people start sayin' this is his girlfriend and talkin' bout' wedding bells and sh** when this is just a girl he (supposedly) knocked-up. Yet they are suprised to see him somewhere with somebody else. I personally think that Colin is happy, but at the same time cauitious. B.cuz I think he knows how vendictive some females can be, but just doesn't want to come off as the bad guy too. I could be wrong about some or all of this, but then again I could be right. I've just here'd too many stories coming from my bros. & cousins girlfriends & Ex's to be too trusting in what is said.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Fri May 02, 2003 5:27 pm

Perhaps he is having one done, or perhaps they are in a relationship and he has kept it quite private

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Thu May 08, 2003 11:20 am

i'm sure he's taken alot into consideration and they'll get everything worked out......

Return to “Colin Farrell”