David Blaine magic

Rain2

David Blaine magic

Postby Rain2 » Thu Nov 30, 2000 9:57 am

I was wondering if anyone watched David Blaine last night come out of the ice. I did. I can't believe that anyone would do that but it was fun to watch. I just hope he is okay after doing that.

StorieTella
Supreme Member

Postby StorieTella » Thu Nov 30, 2000 3:56 pm

Dude is retarded! What nationality is he? He looks black but he could be Hispanic or East Asian. He kind of puts me in the mind of Christina Aguilera's boyfriend (in the face).

GoldenGurl

Postby GoldenGurl » Mon Dec 04, 2000 3:52 pm

Every Monday in my Research class we talk about news in the headlines and that was one of the topics we discussed. My teacher was going on about how he 'sold his soul to the devil'. He's an ILLUSIONIST. It's an illusion, so I really don't take anything he does that seriously. I was listening to Howard Stern when he was on there and he said his next illusion will be getting dropped off some bridge. I forgot which bridge, but I know it is high enough that if you jump off it the fall will kill you.

sayanika

Re: David Blaine magic

Postby sayanika » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:48 am

Well fellows, I am right now 18 years old and I am studying in high school. My dream is to be a popular magician since my childhood. I’m young and can’t really go to bars and pubs to do magic.... I should start out with doing street magic in my town like at the mall or in the park....but do I need a license or something to do street magic? Do I need special permission? Please if someone could answer this, then it will be great. Thanks.

punk4trev

Postby punk4trev » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:28 pm

He does so much crazy stuff. I wonder what's going to be next.

KyleighJean082

Postby KyleighJean082 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:21 pm

David Blaine is stupid and not because he "sold his soul to the devil" cuz what he calls illusions or magic aren't, they are just stupid ass stunts

Return to “General”