HOW DO YOU CONNECT HOPE & LOVE?

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Jan 08, 2001 8:39 pm

Well lets get down and think!!!
Without hope; TRUE love for many people will simply be an Illusion! right?
It has been shown statiscally about mearriage going down the drain!!
That's why hope and love will always exist as one!! What do you 'think'!! I do visit this site everyday any posts will be appreciated deeply within me!!

Sara18000

Postby Sara18000 » Sun Jan 14, 2001 4:46 am

HOPE: 'Hope' is something you wish for or hope for
LOVE: 'Love' is somethin that just happens somethin that you can't control

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Jan 14, 2001 1:55 pm

Hope: allows people to believe that there is a future, a chance for dreams to come true.

Love: is an emotion that does not exist in the romantic sense. Parents can love their children etc. But the ideal of romantic love is foolish. Its basically lust in action

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sun Jan 14, 2001 2:34 pm

uh, oh..difference of opinion? My view is that Love or let say True-Love will only exist if the two party are willing to give everything up, just to be with each otha forever, in memories, ebedded deep with in each others soul!!, trough tough times, good times, and EVEN death!!!

For example when you say ' I love you to death '.. Does that mean you will End your life, because someone you love (your best friend, ur soul mate and hope) had passed away!! Absolutely!! The measure of True-love is beyond Death, Time, saddness and Joyfullness.. It's something that grows daily, and have no Known End!!!!

Sara18000

Postby Sara18000 » Sun Jan 14, 2001 11:55 pm

Romantico I agree with you.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Mon Jan 15, 2001 12:24 am

I loved. Passionalty. Would do anything for the jerk. Buts its over now. And I will never love anyone like that again.

That is why love is lust in action.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Mon Jan 15, 2001 9:19 pm

This 'guy' in particular, did he ever express his quote on quote love to you!!  Not just in 'bed' but everthing in life, like helping out with the daily 'routine' was he ever passionate to you?  I know you probably poured all your heart out for this 'jerk'!!  There's another way of dealing with this...life goes on right..Just my opinion this guy wasn't ur distiny or the love of ur life, because if he was, I don't think you'de call him a 'jerk'..  You lost a really big hand!!  Just keep on playin and you'll eventually prevail!!  If you promise to urself never to try ur best to accomplish true love and experience life to the highest level, which 'I think' can only be achieve by TRUE-LOVE..  Then 'I' might as well (un-live) life!!  there's no pt..continuing a life, that haunts you daily!!!  Just BE STRONG and ALWAYS GIVE it all you've goT!!   if you 'lose' again?  just keep on playin, effort and will are always there.. it doesn't ran-out !!!  You just have to find IT!!

(Edited by Romantico at 2:23 am on Jan. 16, 2001)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 17, 2001 11:36 pm

ROMANTICO! BABE! I totally agree w/ ya! :( Man you are just everywhere aren't ya? Your a SUPERSTAR ** does the little molly shannon thing ** Okay I'm in a weird mood....;)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Thu Jan 18, 2001 5:56 pm

me supaa-staaa!! lol..like i said i just like others opinion!! :)..

jennifer

Postby jennifer » Sat Jan 20, 2001 4:54 pm

Hey Romantico,
You truly are a romantic. Its nice to see a guy who doesnt mind showing his softer side:)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sun Jan 21, 2001 11:17 am

Thanks Jen.. I guess I just know what women 'really' want!! lol :)..c'mon post your own view!! :) I'll be around

jennifer

Postby jennifer » Mon Jan 22, 2001 1:38 pm

Hope and Love go together like peanut butter and jelly. When people are single they sometimes hope for love. It is something that they wish for. When two people find each other and fall in love they dont lose that hope. It is transferred back and forth between each other. Each person in the relationship has different hopes and wishes for the other person, and for the relationship as a whole. Without Hope, there isnt really strength. The more you hope, the stronger the bond. I hope I am not rambling on and not making any sense. My main point in the lil' speech is that to make love grow, you need to hope!! <3

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:17 pm

absolutely, yes very good point...  If you think about it without hope and true happiness, we people are basically just 'sink-holes'  ,hope and our relentless pursuit of love or happiness, are the things that keep this chaotic world going!! :), sounds like a totally absurd statement to make, but I think it's scaringly true! . just think about it for a sec..  I mean everyone in this world has their little thing in life that keeps them happy! and they'll do anything to reach those 'goals', right?  

from makin love in public, smoking, working 50 hours a week, having an affair with a cigar box, or throwing up their 200 dollar meal for the sake of being thin, cuz our blood-sucking glamoure magazine owner here, wanted to increase this years' sales by 20% so he tells everyone to spit their food out and only drink slimfast, cuz its good for ya!!,After making his millions, he goes home to his wife and children and tells his friends how he just made 20 million dollars and doninated half of it to his favorite charity, thus accomplishing his goal, acheiving self-satisfaction, and receiving good lovin from his wife that night, for buying her a new Ferrari and lives happily ever after! right?! lol, :),

which brings me to the theory that Love and HOPe must exist as one, for it to be seperated both will fade away from the face of time, and the eventual halt of this selfish yet magnificent world!! sounds totally logical right? what do you think!  

(Edited by Romantico at 12:38 am on Jan. 25, 2001)

(Edited by Romantico at 12:45 am on Jan. 25, 2001)

jennifer

Postby jennifer » Wed Jan 24, 2001 3:29 pm

I totally agree wit ya!!!

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:43 pm

alright, cool!! :).. one thing.. read the middle paragraph really fast! it's therapeutic cuz it funny..!! :)

Charity
Supreme Member

Postby Charity » Wed Jan 24, 2001 11:09 pm

Is this the post you're talkin about babe? You are too funny!! :)

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Jan 26, 2001 12:55 am

Did you read my earlier posts? c-mon you gotta start from the bottom butterfly.. :).. you might actually like it :)..scary huh? lol j/k

Return to “General”