Hilton: 9-11 Hijackers Funded By The Us Government

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Mar 13, 2003 2:27 am

Stanley Hilton, Bob Dole's former senior advisor and Wolfowitz schoolmate appeared on the Alex Jones Show tonight. (03/11/03)

He discussed information that he was privy to, based on classified depositions of 9-11 witnesses.

Interviews with an American ex-wife of one of the 9-11 hijackers revealed that she met Mohammed Atta and his younger brother and that this group were double-agents operating in a series of cells that were aided and abetted by the US government.

She mentioned that these "cells" were not comprised of muslim fundamentalists, but "playboys" and that they also participated in the OKC bombing and the first WTC attack.

Hilton is representing 400 families suing Bush and others in the federal government for "causing, aiding and abetting 9/11".

interview audio:
prisonplanet.com/hilton_03_11_03.mp3http://www.prisonplanet.com/hilton_03_11_03.mp3

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:23 am

Hey admin, cheers for the http://ads.clickagents.com/redirect?banner=a0000000&host=h0246842&c=12&size=468x60&t=js&dart_timestamp=1047630023.7673923"thank you France" link on each page. It feels good to get something different from what's currently being said about the French both in the British media and administration, and in the US. I started to think everone was viewing us as arrogant anti-american c***, we are just arrogant, nothing more! :lol:

Thank you admin :)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:24 pm

laura l wrote: we are just arrogant, nothing more! :lol:

NO, we're just cocky.... :D

skulking

Postby skulking » Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:55 pm

Yeah, im french and american, pluss crazy so its just us who have a problem wiht the rest of the wOrld.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Mar 15, 2003 5:27 pm

Cocky and "intransigent" :rolleyes: ok, I agree with intransigent.

I didn't want to generalise and say "Americans have a problem with the world" I tended to say "the gvmnt" but the other day, I was watching a TV program, and that woman was saying the reason why Blair is in great difficulty in his country is because the Brits do not back him, simply because they do not agree. Whereas Bush, who is if not worse at least as bad as Blair as to the Iraqi crisis, has no such problems because the American people back him, even if some disagree there is no strong serious oppostion.

I'm wondering why it's like that. Maybe you consider your gvmt as sacred. if someone could tell me, I'd appreciate, it must be cultural. We the French, always contest, disagree, complain, some say it sucks but at least the people in power know there are not almighty. The only sh** we can't stop them from doing is stealing money.

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:13 pm

laura l wrote: "Americans have a problem with the world" .

they don't have a prob with the world...they just think they're the world....

ps: have u see the thank u france in the top of the site :wub: ?

Return to “General”