America & France

DarkDance
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:54 am
Location: Chicago IL/New Orleans LA
Contact:

Postby DarkDance » Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:59 pm

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity!

Does the French nation recall that slogan? The current French tolerance of and indifference to the wave of attacks upon French Jews speaks clearly of the decline of the French national character.

The French have forgotten! Two hundred and some odd years ago the suffering French populace erupted in revolution against tyranny. They cried for and fought for liberty, fraternity, equality for all in every aspect of French society.

The French have forgotten! But I remember! I still have in my mind the heartbreaking image of the Parisian gentleman from whose eyes the tears fell copiously as he watched the Nazi troops marching triumphantly into Paris. The face of that Frenchman still lives in my mind sixty years later. It is the same as the faces of so many French Jews today.

The French have forgotten! But I remember! I remember the ecstasy, the flowers, the kisses with which the French people greeted their American and British liberators from Nazi terror.

The French have forgotten! They have forgotten the dehumanizing result of terror upon themselves. They have forgotten the shame of Vichy France. Those who watch with indifference the attacks upon their neighbors sink into degeneracy themselves.

The French have forgotten brotherhood and love of others than themselves. They have forgotten equal justice. They have forgotten that a nation without strength of morality and character is a nation already in the lower depths of degradation.

So, just as the Swiss were part of the Nazi problem sixty years ago, the French are part of the problem of world terrorism today. As the French casually watch their Jewish citizens attacked let them remember how they, the French, acquiesced in cowardice at the rape of Czechoslovakia
by the Nazis in 1938, only to suffer under the Nazi heel so soon after.

My contempt for present day France is accompanied by great regret. We gave the lives of American boys to save them twice. They have forgotten. However, we Americans have not forgotten.

User avatar
laura l
Supreme Member
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:23 pm
Contact:

Postby laura l » Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awww My Gawwwd!! What a nice piece of crap. what a typical load of sh**. Man!! where should I star? I think this is not even well written, nor even remotely interesting, but I feel like I should stand for my country and answer otherwise most of you will think this bullsh** is true.

Like most Americans, I assume you have very little knowledge of what's happening abroad, let me help you. I'm not gonna go into details, but I'll just remind you of what happened last April in France as an example: there were presidential elections, and for many reasons which I will not explain here (because I don't expect you to understand, and/or believe me) and for the second ballot we had to choose between a racist bastard and a thug.

Because the French remember WW2, because the French remember "Liberte Egalite Fraternite", because the French do care about other people than temselves, the French spent two weeks marching and demonstrating in the streets to show Le Pen that he did not get to the second ballot because the people wanted but because of many other reasons which in no case are supportive of his ideology. Note that before the protests the Jewish community was indeed victim of some anti-semitic acts, just like Blacks and Arabs, strangely enough the police and the government only send special police to protect the Jews. So you don't have to worry for them. Also note that during the protests, Muslim french and Jewish French, and every French of whatever colour or religion were marching hand in hand to fight for the right they all have to live in this country which is their country, my country.
Note also that, the whole country rallied against the politicians. Everyone working anywhere was part of this popular rally, TV channels were supportive, every TV program mentionned it and called for the people to act, radio programs did the same, religious leaders called upon their congregation to revolt against this man who was endangering democracy and all that we belive in because Jews, like Arabs, Muslims, Blacks, Indian, or whoever has lived i France for more than five year, who worked there, was born there is French, that is the law, and everyone was fighting for that principle, the right of the soil to be protected........Now, tell me, what did Americans do when your current president was appointed and not elected??? You just shut your mouth, and took it as it was given to you. We have a better knowledge of our rights and freedom, and we cherish it more than you do. Obviously you talk about it more than we do, but we act more than you do, and that's what matters.

Now, it's your turn to remember that you did not save us, your turn to remember we had our Resistance along with Britain and Russia was on its way to liberate Europe, so the outcome of the second world war would have been the same even without the USA. Please people, what you are taught in your schools, that you saved the world and all that sh**, is a myth.

Now, it's also your turn to remember that without France, there would be no such thing as the USA right now, thank Lafayette for your independence, and thank France for sending him over to your remote indigenous continent.

Your country is now waging an illigal war, and you stand for it, and you have blood on your hands. I don't. I'm glad my president stood up to you, and refuse to let that redneck tell us how to behave and what to think. We are a free people, and we cherish our sovereignty. What you call anti-americanism in France is what we call freedom to choose what we want. Saying "no, I don' agree" does not mean "no, I hate americans". If you knew a little about freedom, you'd acept the fact that we just don't agree.

As to WW2, I will no deny you helped, but as I said if it hadn't been you, we would've been free in the end anyway. But for that thing that we owe you (though I believe we don't, because we helped for your independence, you helped for WW2. full stop), it must not in any case force us to do something against our principle. if we believe this war is a mistake, we won't be part of it, that's what we call having principle and sticking to them, that's what we call having some morality.

Remember, it doesn't have to be your way for everyone. If your deal is "with us or against us" well, I'll pride myself of being against. if you're happy with your despotic tyrannical governement, I'm not and I've no reasons in the world to surrender to them.

Now shut your computer and light a few candles for the American soldiers who died in a heilopcter crash last night.

God bless every single one of us.

PS: I said it in another thread, but I'll tell you again. If/when you guys come to France to bring back the corpses of your heroes, we would be obliged if you didn't forget to bring the Statute of Liberty, we'd like to get it back as you surely do not deserve it. Many thanks.

DarkDance
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:54 am
Location: Chicago IL/New Orleans LA
Contact:

Postby DarkDance » Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:55 am

Sorry, but this post is too long and boring for me to want to read the whole thing (much like the French themselves).
The truth is that aside from a few indignant responses from some of the older Americans, France's wussy stand in the political arena means little to any of us Americans.
It's a frickin dot on the world map, who gives a rat's a** if they're afraid to back anybody up? It's not like back up from some tiny little insignificant map dot is going to make a difference one way or the other.

To us (younger Americans) France is just another little vacation spot similar to Disneyland although not nearly as interesting or up to date.
The French themselves are much like the costumed characters at Disneyland too, I mean we know what we expect from both and neither disappoint us:
Goofy is stupid, Captain Hook is angry, the French are sissies.

As far as I'm concerned France's only reason for existence is so that there will be as many vacation choices as possible available to us when we take our 2 weeks away to spend our big American bucks (you people might whine and bit*ch about us, but all of you foreigners kiss our a** when we pull out our wallets, don't you? Oh yeah, we know.)

Actually, most of the older Americans who found France such an interesting vacation destination are getting past travel age anyway and it holds little appeal for the next generations.
I mean, come on - the music sucks - I mean doesn't it? It must because I've never heard of a band that came from France, that wine and cheese crap doesn't sound cool - what's there a bunch of old buildings and a fric*kin tower? All that tradition sh*it sounds way too boring for most of us.

Our generation isn't really interested like the older politicians who liked to vacation there were, we just think you're a bunch of pu**ys and we'll probably let you guys fall under communist rule at some point.
If for no other reason than so that we don't have to hear you guys whining all the time, know what I mean?

(If any of you French are going to respond to this PLEASE keep it to a five sentence minimum - you guys are SO FRICKIN BORING when you go on and on)

User avatar
laura l
Supreme Member
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:23 pm
Contact:

Postby laura l » Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:28 pm

Sorry if my previous post was too intelligent and deep for you, I'll be simple and short this time.

- 5 racist comments in your post -> so much for tolerance, isn't it what you blamed France for lacking?

- Apart from cheese and holidays, any other argument? These along with old buildings are called culture and historical patrimoine, in other words everything America doesn't have, and has always/ will always envy old Europe for having.

- You're most welcome to spend your money here, it's good for our economy. We're not kissing your ass, that's why you're hating us.

- The basis of the communist ideology is sharing, any problem with that?

Hope your brain can understand this post, or next time I'll use sign language. :)

User avatar
Shaunt
Advanced Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 1:55 am
Contact:

Postby Shaunt » Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:36 pm

Let me keep this short then:

"To us (younger Americans) France is just another little vacation spot similar to Disneyland although not nearly as interesting or up to date."

You, as an young American, have shown the the pitiful outcome of the American education system. (1st sentence)

"Our generation isn't really interested like the older politicians who liked to vacation there were, we just think you're a bunch of pu**ys and we'll probably let you guys fall under communist rule at some point."

Our generation is filled with nothing but degenerate, uneducated young Americans such as yourself. (2nd sentence)

"If any of you French are going to respond to this PLEASE keep it to a five sentence minimum"

Don't you mean a 5 sentence MAXIMUM, you degenerate form of American swine?? (3rd sentence)

"France's wussy stand in the political arena means little to any of us Americans."

American anger towards France is nothing but a facade, masking Americans from the fact that they could not rally international support for this war. (4th sentence)

Don't ever speak on behalf of any American, especially myself; that's right dumbass, I am a fellow American, :angry: .

User avatar
laura l
Supreme Member
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:23 pm
Contact:

Postby laura l » Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:40 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I wanted to comment on the "5 sentence min" but I didn't want to confuse him with another long post. But it seems to me the limitation is only for the french, go on Shaunt, it was very interesting :)

See darkdance, we're all making efforts for you :)

User avatar
Claire
Supreme Member
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:32 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Postby Claire » Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:47 pm

It sounds like a manifest. The post I mean. Like you have addressed somebody particular. At least to me. I would not interfere into the French/ American struggles. I, as a citizen of a very small country, have the following point of view: the big forces do whatever they want and they always get away with it. And all the others can't escape damage.

DarkDance
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:54 am
Location: Chicago IL/New Orleans LA
Contact:

Postby DarkDance » Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:28 pm

- "5 racist comments"
Racist comments?
Silly girl, where in my posts did I mention any race?
I'm an American, we come in all colors.
I suggest you continue your education until you reach the point where you learn the difference between nationalist and racist.
FYI:
I am not a racist, but we are so free in America that all of us (all races) are allowed to express opinions without fear of being fined or ostracized by our government.
Unimaginable for a French girl I know.

- "Apart from cheese and holidays, any other argument?"
Holidays?
Read again 'educated girl'.

- "Patrimoine" ?
Not a real word 'educated girl'.
Maybe you mean patrimony (it means something you inherited from your forefathers - in the case of France that would be cowardice)
Correct, something America does not have.
And honey, believe me if France had anything America was envious of we would have over run the little sissies and taken it a long time ago.

- "We're not kissing your ass, that's why you're hating us".
Correct, in an instance like this where there is no financial gain available France is not kissing our a**, but they are VERY NICE when we wave our American dollars at them - humm ... what would that make them?


- "The basis of the communist ideology is sharing, any problem with that?"
The only sharing I see going on when it comes to your communist idealism are the hordes of people who are trying to escape communism and begging us to let them into the USA.
(Did your liberal education allow you to study Cuba yet?)

- "next time I'll use sign language."
Not a bad idea, perhaps you could spell better with your fingers, you guys eat with them don't you?

- "American anger towards France is nothing but a facade"
This makes me doubt your claim that you are an American.
If you lived in this country you would be aware that not enough thought is given to the French to be described as 'anger'.
It only even occurred to me after reading the ranting on these message boards.
Ok, if you're really an American prove it:
Tonight when I'm watching CNN and they show those pu**y waste freaks in San Fran, I want you to take the doobie out of your mouth and find your way to the front of the hemp sandal crowd and hold a sign to the camera with your name on it.

- "But it seems to me the limitation is only for the french"
Wow, so you don't even have enough pride in your people to capitalize the spelling?
See what this wuss crap is doing to the self esteem of your country?

- "didn't want to confuse him with another long post."
Yeah, you've confused me enough with your spelling 'educated girl'.

- "It sounds like a manufest"
More spelling confusion?
Did you mean manifest?
If so you're absolutely right
I'll clarify the meaning for those who have not been lucky enough to receive an American education: manifest means obvious.
You go girl, you are damn right- everyone reading this knows that what I said is obvious, that's why it pisses them off so much.

The rest of you girls should read what your friend is trying to tell you here:
- "big forces do whatever they want and they always get away with it."

YES, THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL THEM!!
It's bad enough being little, why do you want to advertise the fact that you're a bunch of sissies too?
Good thing you don't have anything anybody else in the world wants because they'd just kick your a** and take it.

Ok enough, this is boring me.
Let's go back to reason we come to this website:
All those American celebs that we love.

User avatar
laura l
Supreme Member
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:23 pm
Contact:

Postby laura l » Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:54 pm

Note: still trying to keep it simple. You're welcome. :)

- Calling us sissies and pussies, is what I call racism. But you live in a country where ordinary racism is common currency, hence all the affirmative action and all the efforts to make minorities feel better, or maybe worse. Therefore I'm not even surprised you say racist sh** without being aware of it.

- Allowed to express your opinion? yet you are very quick to call anti-war protesters "non-patriotic" and other beautiful names simply because they do not agree.

- You used the word vacation 3 times, guess you were running out of "arguments".

- "patrimoine" is one of those French words you love to use and pronounce with a silly accent. Then again, your shrub said "the problem with the French is that they have no word for entrepreneur" when that very word is French, I shall not expect more knowledge from you.

- There was financial gain. You've been trying to bribe every single country to get the support. problem is, we are not for sold. Try again

- Your knowledge of communism is very limited as I very much expected. I won't bother explaining it to you, judging from your posts you're not worth the effort.

- Eating with our fingers? Go on with ridiculous clihes (oops, another French word!!) it makes you look so smart.

- I am way more educated than you'll ever be in that I write long posts in your language when you have never heard of the word "patrimoine". :lol:

YES, THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL THEM!!
It's bad enough being little, why do you want to advertise the fact that you're a bunch of sissies too?
Good thing you don't have anything anybody else in the world wants because they'd just kick your a** and take it.

Hiding behing their traditional cockiness when that's all they have to hang on to. Pathetic.

I didn't complain about your long post. However confusing and boring it was I have to admit it was great fun, you correpsond exactly to the stereotype of the average american: cocky ignorant loud mouth.


PS: :rofl: at your explanation of "manifest" :lol: :lol: I guess anyone who really has education understood that Claire meant "manifesto". :lol:

Now, go light another candle for that poor American soldier who was shot dead today. R.I.P.

User avatar
Shaunt
Advanced Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 1:55 am
Contact:

Postby Shaunt » Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:46 pm

DarkDance wrote:

"but we are so free in America that all of us (all races) are allowed to express opinions without fear of being fined or ostracized by our government."

Oh yes, it's nice not being harrassed by our government for expressing our thoughts, BUT how about the countless others WHICH HAVE BEEN SHUNNED BY AMERICAN SOCIETY for speaking their minds? We love the freedom of speech, BUT as long as it does not go against the cultural norm.

"Patrimoine" ? Not a real word 'educated girl'. Maybe you mean patrimony"

Let me educate you here: Old French patrimoine, from Latin patrimnium.

But of course you knew that, just as you knew 70% of Modern English vocabulary is derived from Old French which was in turn derived from Vulgar Latin. :rolleyes:

"If you lived in this country you would be aware that not enough thought is given to the French to be described as 'anger'."

Oh no? So those boycotts that have been called are minor happenings in America? Or how about the changing of "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries" in the Capitol building? DO NOT act stupid with me. Americans have not been enthused with the French lately, and nearly every major news broadcasting station have deplored the French government. And you say the word "anger" is not given a thought?

"...all those American celebs that we love"

I came here for Gisele Bundchen, and last time I checked, she was Brazilian with German ancestry.

"This makes me doubt your claim that you are an American."

I live in Los Angeles, California. Thank God for California. California is the only reason why I love America.

User avatar
chantoir
Supreme Member
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 2:35 am
Location: philippines
Contact:

Postby chantoir » Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:27 am

laura l wrote: PS: :rofl: at your explanation of "manifest" :lol: :lol: I guess anyone who really has education understood that Claire meant "manifesto". :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: i was also confused with the "manifest means obvious" explanation. when i read claire's post, i was thinking of something like Communist Manifesto by Marx and Engels.

User avatar
Claire
Supreme Member
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:32 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Postby Claire » Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:00 pm

Yep, really I seem to have used the Bulgarian meaning of the word. Whatever, you got it! It sounded like that to me. Maybe I have listened to too much communist manifests during the years? Actually we lived in a system of totalitarism and did anyone come to help us? Nope. So, I dont wanna listen to that sh** about giving freedom to Iraqi people.

User avatar
WhiteTrash
Newbie
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Postby WhiteTrash » Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:18 pm

I came here for Gisele Bundchen,
?? :laughup: ??


:wub: :kiss: :smlove: :kiss2: :blowkiss: :drool: :lick:

User avatar
WhiteTrash
Newbie
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Postby WhiteTrash » Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:21 pm

average american: cocky

:safesex:
Hiding behing their traditional cockiness

:safesex:

Calling us sissies and pussies



sperm
sperm

:bootyshake:

:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Milla
Ultra Member
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:53 am
Contact:

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 23, 2003 6:11 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that i think darkdancer and white trash are people who practice what i call "blind patriotism".

and all this crap about spelling words and the nonsense about france is just plain dumb. open your minds, people. there are more improtant things in the world to talk about right now. this stuff is just plain childish.

laura, i appreciate your insight about everything, and claire! LONG TIME NO SEE!

User avatar
WhiteTrash
Newbie
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:12 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Postby WhiteTrash » Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:38 pm

all this crap


:bootyshake:
:chew:



:lol: :P :D :lol:

User avatar
Claire
Supreme Member
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:32 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 26, 2003 4:44 am

Ah, I see you haven't replied me here, too. Are sarcastic attacks all you can do? :lol: We can go back to whichever war you want, and talk about it, and if America wants some reward for what they have done we can discuss it, too.

DarkDance
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:54 am
Location: Chicago IL/New Orleans LA
Contact:

Postby DarkDance » Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:32 pm

Ok, so first you want us to believe that you're the one who decides
whether to cancel the Oscars or not:motormouth::motormouth:
AND now you're saying that you're in charge of giving out national
rewards? :motormouth: :motormouth:

..... with that kind of power :thinking: why didn't you help your little country?

we:cry:  lived :cry: in :cry: a system:cry:  of totalitarism :cry: and did anyone:cry:  come to help us? :cry: Nope:cry: .


:kiss2:

User avatar
Claire
Supreme Member
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:32 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:07 pm

...so first you want us to believe that you're the one who decides
whether to cancel the Oscars or not...


:lol: I never said I was the one that decides! That was just a point of view. Plus, the Academy shared it. Plus this had nothing to do with our conversation! Yes? We were kinda talking about... aha, the system of totalitarism. Yes, it kinda works, I may tell you, I mean it works for those that can take it... well, in our country a group of rebels, like students, did a revolution and we didn't follow that system anymore. It was kinda violent. Plus all people in the government are like 20 times richer than the average person.

...you're saying that you're in charge of giving out national
rewards...


No, I was asking what kind of support do you think your country deserves. What reward exactly. I didn't get that part. Maybe you should explain me again.

... why didn't you help your little country?


:lol: He, he, I was a kid then! You're considering me too powerful, I see! Thanks, anyway, I loved our little chat here. ;)

User avatar
heloise
Supreme Member
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:09 pm
Contact:

Postby heloise » Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:13 pm

"but we are so free in America that all of us (all races) are allowed to express opinions without fear of being fined or ostracized by our government.
Unimaginable for a French girl I know.


u're so free ??? :blink: ...i just remember today when the only free american journalist in iraq is disbanding...SO FREE...CNN can't difus anything, the picture are boycotted in all the american media, the celebrity can't say what they thing because they'll nto have job, i stop now because, u're so free, u certainly know the other thing :)

- "Patrimoine" ?
Not a real word 'educated girl'.
go out US guy, it's a french word, and yes, that's true, it exists other language than english !!


"Let me educate you here: Old French patrimoine, from Latin patrimnium.

But of course you knew that, just as you knew 70% of Modern English vocabulary is derived from Old French which was in turn derived from Vulgar Latin. "

I MISSED YOU! MAN !


"Ok, if you're really an American prove it"
of course, he's american, can't u admin that one american can be clever and have knowlegde ???


i want just add :
before do war agianst anyone, plz...learn to pilot a plane..i'm boring to heard every morning : again an other one crash plane, two american plane shoot or american bombs english or one american boy shooted american (the funnier :rolleyes: )
or we can wonder if it's not a war american against english :lol:


friend of peace, take care

User avatar
lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty
Posts: 7935
Joined: Tue May 21, 2002 10:47 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:42 pm

you know, it amazes me how hypocritical you are heloise -- a.k.a. friend of peace, miss non violence.... you AND "lameya"..... you are so opposed to needless, senseless killing; however, you never mention the vast number of people who were tortured and murdered by saddam himself, and you find it FUNNY that soldiers have been killed in this war. you disgust me. there's absolutely NOTHING funny about any of it.

you talk about how bored you are, hearing about our viewpoint regarding this war.... well guess what? i get tired of trying to interpret your atrocious posts. they are not only incredibly contradictory, but they are laughable simply because they are incoherent and next to impossible to understand. perhaps you should try and consult a dictionary as well as some articles of proof that will back up your weakly contrived statements.

User avatar
heloise
Supreme Member
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:09 pm
Contact:

Postby heloise » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:06 pm

I never said that saddam is an angel, he killed that's sure. But it's the problems of iraquis and no bush's problem. Who are you for decide what is good or bad for a country ? imagine, saddam come in USA and says that bush is bad and he'll bomb you, kill you, massacre you by friendship !!

you disgust me

oooh, i'm so sad, one american doesn't love me :lol:

there's absolutely NOTHING funny about any of it.

That's not my fault, if american is killed, blame yourself..by the way, i just heard in the tv that some iraquis civil had been killed today..you forget them, some innocent.


i get tired of trying to interpret your atrocious posts. perhaps you should try and consult a dictionary


I know i'm not perfect in english but i don't care and i never would leanr this stupid language !I'll never do any effort, and no for you...if you don't undertand, i don't care, it's your problem, not mine !!
I don't trust "american proove", for me, all the american media are just liar so I'll never reading this stuff !
If US had proove, why are there only english, spanish and US who do war ? why everybody are against US, against war, agaisnt bush ?

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:55 pm

I never said that saddam is an angel, he killed that's sure. But it's the problems of iraquis and no bush's problem. Who are you for decide what is good or bad for a country ? imagine, saddam come in USA and says that bush is bad and he'll bomb you, kill you, massacre you by friendship !!


I have said it once and I'll say it again. Saddam has killed tens of thousands more of his people than we ever will in this war. If you don't agree that mass genocide is bad, then you have problems. Any decent human being can figure out that it is "bad for a country."


oooh, i'm so sad, one american doesn't love me


Make that 2


That's not my fault, if american is killed, blame yourself..by the way, i just heard in the tv that some iraquis civil had been killed today..you forget them, some innocent.


As far as I know lancesgrl hasn't killed anybody, so I'm not sure why she should blame herself for the deaths of any American soldiers. Also, the civilians who were killed failed to stop at a checkpoint which had signs posted. They also received verbal warnings. It was a very unfortunate incident, and it's been all over the news here, which brings me to my next point...

I know i'm not perfect in english but i don't care and i never would leanr this stupid language !I'll never do any effort, and no for you...if you don't undertand, i don't care, it's your problem, not mine !!
I don't trust "american proove", for me, all the american media are just liar so I'll never reading this stuff !
If US had proove, why are there only english, spanish and US who do war ? why everybody are against US, against war, agaisnt bush ?


The "American Media" tends to be pretty liberal and it appears that most of them are very much against the war, which should suit you just fine - you really should check out the news sometime. You might learn something.

As far as the rest of the world goes:

France & China - oil contracts w/ Iraq
Russia - the same, and they've been selling weapons to Iraq
Most of the surrounding countries have oil smuggled in from Iraq

Maybe they have more to lose. Who knows? Who cares? The rest of the world can cry all they want. :cry: :cry:

We're still there, and we're not leaving until we get what we came for.


:headbanger:

User avatar
heloise
Supreme Member
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:09 pm
Contact:

Postby heloise » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:20 pm

Iraquis massacre is the problem of iraquis, not a stupid president !

If all the american hate me, i don't care ! i know soma like me so i don't care if the other don't....

They also received verbal warnings


Are u sure it was for the same language :lol:

She's american.....she never kill anyone but she's for the war....laura explained very well few week ago.. :)

you really should check out the news sometime. You might learn something.


I do but never english/american one....that's just lie :)

We're still there, and we're not leaving until we get what we came for.


if you talk about american in iraq...first, all the english will kill by the american, second : the human bomb'll kill american, third ; everybdy laught at you !...stay in iraq, i'm waiting for...

by the way, why you don't go to iraq for do war next to american?

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:31 pm

Iraquis massacre is the problem of iraquis, not a stupid president


That may be the case, but any uprising in Iraq has resulted in more massacre of the Iraqi people - Not only against the people who are against Saddam, but also their friends and families.

Are u sure it was for the same language

As a matter of fact, it was. :P

She's american.....she never kill anyone but she's for the war....laura explained very well few week ago..


I'm not even sure what the point of that statement was, but okay.

if you talk about american in iraq...first, all the english will kill by the american, second : the human bomb'll kill american, third ; everybdy laught at you !...stay in iraq, i'm waiting for...


For someone who claims to want peace, you seem to take great pleasure in the deaths of Americans. Why are you so bitter? Does your country suck that badly?

by the way, why you don't go to iraq for do war next to american?


That's the beautiful thing about living in America. I get to CHOOSE whether or not to be in military service. I choose not to - I don't think I'd be very good at it. I do, however, support the brave men and women who are over there protecting the security of our great nation and hopefully bringing the same kind of freedom I enjoy to the people of Iraq.

User avatar
heloise
Supreme Member
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:09 pm
Contact:

Postby heloise » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:01 pm

QUOTE  
Are u sure it was for the same language

As a matter of fact, it was.  


I'm not sure the iraquis speak english and i'm not sure american speak arabic...and ok, i can tell i'll bomb yyou so i'll be able to do it because you knwo it ! :) *saloperie d'americain*

For someone who claims to want peace, you seem to take great
pleasure in the deaths of Americans. Why are you so bitter? Does your country suck that badly?


the best part : i want peace for iraq ! but i hate bush and bushist. it's not a great pelasure to see american dead...i just hate more bush ! the young american who went to the war thought they came as victorious ! liek the best ! but iraquis tryed to kill them so i'm a little sad for this american who belived in bush ! I just laught when i listen american bomb english...it's better to leanr how do war before begin a war :rolleyes:

I'm not bitter but i want say you something, before i loved USA, i thought it was the best country in the world, i would live there. But two yeard ago, one wonderfull man was president and i began disapointed. But since october, i begin to hate bush and the one who love/like him. :) Day after day, i hate more !

That's the beautiful thing about living in America. I get to CHOOSE whether or not to be in military service. I choose not to - I don't think I'd be very good at it. I do, however, support the brave men and women who are over there protecting the security of our great nation and hopefully bringing the same kind of freedom I enjoy to the people of Iraq.


you are just coward !

User avatar
Shaunt
Advanced Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 1:55 am
Contact:

Postby Shaunt » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:24 pm

"I do, however, support the brave men and women who are over there protecting the security of our great nation and hopefully bringing the same kind of freedom I enjoy to the people of Iraq."

So does this mean you are against any regime who does not ensure the livelyhood of it's citizens?

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:30 pm

So does this mean you are against any regime who does not ensure the livelyhood of it's citizens?


What I meant is exactly what I said. Don't try to read too much into it.

User avatar
Shaunt
Advanced Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 1:55 am
Contact:

Postby Shaunt » Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:33 pm

txnchick wrote:
So does this mean you are against any regime who does not ensure the livelyhood of it's citizens?


What I meant is exactly what I said. Don't try to read too much into it.

You constantly use the people of Iraq as an example of the cruelty of Hussein. Now, is the fact that Hussein treats his civilians without dignity a reason why you support war? But you also said "..men and women who are...protecting the security of our great nation..." So then, you also support the war because you feel threatened by Saddam Hussein. Is this not true?

So the justification for war in your mind is twofold: protection, and liberation.

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:47 pm

You constantly use the people of Iraq as an example of the cruelty of Hussein. Now, is the fact that Hussein treats his civilians without dignity a reason why you support war? But you also said "..men and women who are...protecting the security of our great nation..." So then, you also support the war because you feel threatened by Saddam Hussein. Is this not true?

So the justification for war in your mind is twofold: protection, and liberation.


You could say that. I am not some kind of war-monger as so many people like to portray Americans. We are not all out in the streets shouting "Let's kill 'em all," I do however feel that something needed to be done. He has been given years to disarm and has refused to do so. Are we supposed to sit around and wait for an attack?

Of course our country feels threatened by Saddam. He has been pursuing the purchase and production of weapons of mass destruction, and he has aided terrorists. That is very personal to us, and many people don't seem to care about that.

I would rather not have my fellow Americans dying every day to support "Bush's" cause, but I truly feel that had we sat around waiting, the worst would have happened again.

As far as liberation goes, I think that all people deserve to be free, and I still maintain that the only way that can happen is by intervention.

User avatar
Milla
Ultra Member
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:53 am
Contact:

Postby Milla » Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:07 am

txnchick wrote:
I have said it once and I'll say it again. Saddam has killed tens of thousands more of his people than we ever will in this war. If you don't agree that mass genocide is bad, then you have problems. Any decent human being can figure out that it is "bad for a country."



soooo....bush administration has the right to start war even if nobody else wants it? hmmm? america is the knower-of-all-things? hmm?



ready to debate,
milla (the god damn palestinian)

User avatar
Claire
Supreme Member
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:32 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Postby Claire » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:18 am

Oh, that old topic again.

User avatar
Milla
Ultra Member
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:53 am
Contact:

Postby Milla » Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:54 pm

yeah, i'm tired of it too.

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:20 pm

soooo....bush administration has the right to start war even if nobody else wants it? hmmm? america is the knower-of-all-things? hmm?

ready to debate,
milla (the god damn palestinian)


The war was started when Saddam refused to disarm. It's not as if they had no warning, and we were right about the weapons of mass destruction. Perhaps you've checked out the news today??

User avatar
heloise
Supreme Member
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:09 pm
Contact:

Postby heloise » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:51 pm

perhpas YOU should check news ! ;) you are just a ******

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:17 pm

Good one! I see we're back to name calling again. Very mature - give yourself a big pat on the back.

User avatar
lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty
Posts: 7935
Joined: Tue May 21, 2002 10:47 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:50 pm

heloise wrote:perhpas YOU should check news ! ;)  you are just a ******

heloise.... maybe you should try reading these posts more carefully and with some degree of accuracy. first, i don't even see where you could think txnchick was even TALKING to you. and second, i didn't get the impression that she was saying anything to insult anyone anyway! she simply asked if perhaps milla had checked the news today. :shrug:

see, this is what i detest about discussing this subject over here. most people are so defensive that they are almost incapable of having any kind of a civil discussion. your comment especially heloise, didn't do anything for me but give me one of the best LAUGHS i've had in a long time, and i'm certain txnchick had an even better one!! :lol: :lol:

so in the future (oh and by the way -- heliose, i AM talking to you, just in case you still can't decipher who is and who isn't) if you can't think of anything intelligent to say, don't bother to press reply.

p.s. what is a ****** anyway? :thinking: hmmmm... too many letters to be
b!tch... :confused: maybe it's fuucker? no, can't be.... uh... :thinking: ummmm.... OH I GOT IT!!! "you are just a GENIUS!!!" that MUST be it!!! :nod:

User avatar
heloise
Supreme Member
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:09 pm
Contact:

Postby heloise » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:48 pm

I know it wasn't for me but "check the news" is the words u love more here, and it has no proove ! :rolleyes:
And one thing about me: never attack friend of mine..... :) specialy with their origin ! :wub:
I was peacefull, the first time in my live, i'm just bored to read wrong comment by yourself. Don't worry, i laught a lot about you and i know i'm not alone !

miss lance, by the way, my name isn't heliose! :P

We haven't the same level of intelligent so i'm sorry if my comment doesn't look, for you, intelligent ! and it's not your forum, i can post all the thing i want, clever or not ! and it's certainly not you who give me order.

By the way, one other word u don't know write is: F U C K E R
If you knwo me, you'd know that genius and american are not word i use together because it's wrong.

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:55 pm

know it wasn't for me but "check the news" is the words u love more here, and it has no proove !


I didn't say "check the news." It was phrased as a question.

And one thing about me: never attack friend of mine.....  specialy with their origin !


Furthermore, I never attacked anybody, especially about their origin. Find where I did that and I'll give you a cookie.

I was peacefull, the first time in my live, i'm just bored to read wrong comment by yourself. Don't worry, i laught a lot about you and i know i'm not alone !

miss lance, by the way, my name isn't heliose!  

We haven't the same level of intelligent so i'm sorry if my comment doesn't look, for you, intelligent ! and it's not your forum, i can post all the thing i want, clever or not ! and it's certainly not you who give me order.

By the way, one other word u don't know write is: F U C K E R
If you knwo me, you'd know that genius and american are not word i use together because it's wrong.


Talk about attacking people because of their origin! Once again, you've shown your true colors. If you're so bored with us, why do you keep replying - especially to comments that weren't directed at you?

User avatar
lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty
Posts: 7935
Joined: Tue May 21, 2002 10:47 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby lancesgrl » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:00 pm

heloise wrote:
miss lance, by the way, my name isn't heliose! :P


hehe heliose! don't even TELL me you're going to criticize MY SPELLING!!! hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :rofl: omg!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh and my name isn't miss lance either. just so you know. :D

User avatar
heloise
Supreme Member
Posts: 3525
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:09 pm
Contact:

Postby heloise » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:13 pm

miss lances, i prefer call you like that instead of dumbass like some friend of mine. But if u prefer, i'll call you katie!

Well, for the other texan :
I never said u attack for their origin ! read more.. ! i hate when someone attack people i love ! Dont be stupid, i hate cookie, i hate american !

It's funny to fight with you!

Talk about attacking people because of their origin! Once again, you've shown your true colors.


my true color ??? never lie about that :o ...and i dont knwo where u see that ....and sorry for replying but this comment was for me (you wrote it so dont call me a liar)

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:20 pm

Obviously, we've encountered some sort of language-barrier problem here because your reply to my post didn't make any sense at all. Maybe I'll bother trying to decipher the next one. When you have something to say other than "stupid American" and a slew of other inane crap, maybe I'll bother replying to you. For now, I've amused myself at your expense long enough. You deserve a break - maybe we'll try this again some other day.

Toodles!

DarkDance
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:54 am
Location: Chicago IL/New Orleans LA
Contact:

Postby DarkDance » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:30 pm

Katie and TNX,
I see you share my frustration of trying to have even a semi intelligent disagreement with our little "euro :P: friends".

At first I overlooked the spelling and grammatical errors, believing it to be a language barrier situation - and almost being sympathetic to the fact that there are no websites even remotely interesting in their own language.

As you both now see, the problem goes far beyond a language barrier, or the absence of correct media information being available to them.

What you have here are a group of girls who have even more in common than the fact that each of them is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.:cheeseburger:

When they're not repeating the dyslexic politic rants :chatter: they learned from their equally mentally challenged parents, :crazy: they're grappling with their adolescently confused sexual attraction to :smlove: :nervous: :kiss2: Gisele Bundchen.

I know it's fun to excite them :crazy: with a well placed smart assed comment now and then, but even those are better understood if you use the little smiley/pukey faces rather than written words (which tends to confuse them too much.)
:headbanger:

User avatar
Shaunt
Advanced Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 1:55 am
Contact:

Postby Shaunt » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:35 pm

lol.

Darkdance, your posts are frivolous. What is your vocation? Being a jester?

:lol:

User avatar
Milla
Ultra Member
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:53 am
Contact:

Postby Milla » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:21 pm

:lol: boys and girls, this is pathetic. can we get back on track here, without diversing the subject to picking on words and phrases? lets all try to stay neutral, also, as in not trying to take sides and represent the country you are from. and no name calling. lise, inhale, exhale. stay cool, girl. just be calm and answer in a nice manner. same with everyone else here. and please don't mistake me here for the "peacemaker". i am not even close to being one. its just that i have had a bad experience in the past with keeping my temper in a delicate subject like this, and the consequence? i got kicked off the board. but....... moving on.........

um, about that reply about "have i read the news lately?" thing....um, yes, and, unlike most fellow american citizens, i have more of an option and more access to different media and news-carriers other than government-driven CNN, foxnews, msnbc, and most of the major newspapers. i am bilangual, and that also helps me.

and still, does that give america the right to go against the majority of all the other major countries and start war anyways, even if he refused to "disarm"? oh, and there are a hell of a lot of people who still aren't convinced that saddam is somehow hiding "nuclear weapons and weapons of mass destruction".


still able to debate,
milla ;)

P.S. shaunt, you are a true original. :P

DarkDance
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:54 am
Location: Chicago IL/New Orleans LA
Contact:

Postby DarkDance » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:05 am

Milo (whatever)
Go back to posting your speculations :unsure: about Gilsle's (whatever) boobs.
You're over extending :juggle: a very limited intellect :thinking: that could be put to better use trying to make sense of your :confused: conflicting sexual slants. :bootyshake: :lick:

yeah, i'm pretty sure they're real. ummm.....i'm also pretty sure she had dental work. i mean, come one, perfect everything? not possible



:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

User avatar
Claire
Supreme Member
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:32 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:29 am

I see you share my frustration of trying to have even a semi intelligent disagreement with our little "euro  :P:  friends".


I am really touched by this.

....grammatical errors...


I don't make grammatical mistakes, if you mind.

...well placed smart assed comment...


:lol:

Stop wasting your time with dissing the other members here. Or no, go on, actually, it's a great fun to read this. ;)

User avatar
lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty
Posts: 7935
Joined: Tue May 21, 2002 10:47 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:52 am

Claire wrote:
I don't make gramatical mistakes, if you mind.


:huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave: hey darkdance!!! so good to see you back again!!! :blowkiss:

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:54 am

um, about that reply about "have i read the news lately?" thing....um, yes, and, unlike most fellow american citizens, i have more of an option and more access to different media and news-carriers other than government-driven CNN, foxnews, msnbc, and most of the major newspapers. i am bilangual, and that also helps me.


I would say that most of us here have satellite TV and the internet. We have access to virtually everything that's out there. Also, as you can tell, I'm from Texas. I would say that a good percentage of us are bilingual, so you don't really have an advantage there. Point being, we have access to the same information, unless you're channeling some sort of omnipotent being.

and still, does that give america the right to go against the majority of all the other major countries and start war anyways, even if he refused to "disarm"? oh, and there are a hell of a lot of people who still aren't convinced that saddam is somehow hiding "nuclear weapons and weapons of mass destruction".


I never said anything about nuclear weapons, but I'm not sure who you're quoting. The only thing I will say is that they have certainly found sufficient evidence that he planned on using chemical weapons.

User avatar
txnchick
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:41 am
Contact:

Postby txnchick » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:56 am

lancesgrl wrote:
Claire wrote:
I don't make gramatical mistakes, if you mind.


:huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave: hey darkdance!!! so good to see you back again!!! :blowkiss:

That's more a spelling error than a grammatical mistake :lol:


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests