America's Disgrace

laura l
Supreme Member

America's Disgrace

Postby laura l » Sat Mar 22, 2003 10:37 am

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Open Letter to Bush: You Are Disgracing America - Resign or Be Impeached</span>
March 20, 2003
By Bernard Weiner

Congratulations! With your decision to bomb and invade Iraq, you are about to make yourself both an enemy of the state and an international war-criminal.

Everyone has been telling you not to do it, that attacking Iraq - absent an overt provocation, and without domestic and international consensus behind you - is neither in America's best interests, nor in the best interests of world order and the global economy.

That everyone includes your father, the former President, along with his security advisors; your top military brass; your longtime allies; the Security Council of the United Nations; the world's major religious leaders; millions of ordinary citizens marching for peace across the world; leaders of Arab and other Muslim countries; an increasing number of conservative and moderate Republicans; etc. etc.

democraticunderground.com/articles/03/03/20_resign.html
democracy should not be underground

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Sat Mar 22, 2003 5:35 pm

By Bernard Weiner

WEENER??
:lol: :D :beerchug: :biggrin:

what a weener
:safesex:

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:39 pm

:lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:39 am

ditto... :lol:

txnchick

Postby txnchick » Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:18 pm

2 words - San Francisco

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:35 pm

i find it ironic that the guy is from san francisco AND his name is weiner! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WHITE-POWER

Postby WHITE-POWER » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:43 am

Wait a minute – this man can’t be from America. :confused: I refuse to believe it. This letter is far too intelligent. :lol:

The responses to this are pathetic, but yet again predictable. Rather than taking on his points and responding appropriately, what do our brain-challenged yankie inbreds do??? :huh:
They attack his name. Wooo!! Easy tigers, you’re intelligent responses are giving me brain ache(!) More proof of how americans will only like those (including their own people) who AGREE to everything they say. Democracy? You probably wouldn’t even know how to spell it without guidance. It’s something you preach, but americans are renowned for their preaching, but not much practising.

You hillbillies would really do well to actually LEARN (I know it isn’t fun, but trust me you’ll feel better in the long run) from others who at the end of the day are far more knowledgeable than you. We know you pricks just recently learned about politics. You probably skimmed through the internet and various other self-serving american propaganda to find something that you could pretend was your own opinion. The holes in your knowledge are positively humorous. Do us a favour, educate yourselves a bit more beyond, then maybe YOU’LL have something to say that might interest us a little. Although, I won’t hold my breath.

Your attitude to the original post really does sum up americans perfectly. Cover your eyes, ears but not your whinging mouths. Again, I love it when I’m proven right. :headbanger:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:55 am

i've been sitting here reading your responses, white-power, about fashionable pants, your apparent lack of control when it comes to your bladder and bowels, etc. (btw, thanks for sharing)... and it seems fair to let you know that you too are becoming incredibly predictable.

true, at the time this particular letter was posted, we were a bit exhausted by these topics for the time being, so i suppose we had a little fun at the expense of the author of this article -- but so what? you too have found some rather bizarre things about some posts amusing.

but whatever.... you just keep soiling your "nappy"(although i'd recommend seeing a physician about it, as it will only become worse with age), continue your petty name calling, assorted frivolous banterings and whatever else makes you feel warm and satisfied. rest assured that your small following on this board will continually cheer you on, simply because at the time you showed up, they could no longer defend themselves.... so more power to you all. good luck to you and to the rest of the flock as you all eventually follow one another right over the side of a cliff. :)

WHITE-POWER

Postby WHITE-POWER » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:31 pm

I realise my sarcasm is lost on a girl like you. My posts may be predictable, but so are yours.

(I’ve already seen my physician, and I’m just fine. Thanks for the concern.) :P

continue your petty name calling, assorted frivolous banterings and whatever else makes you feel warm and satisfied.

Well, if you want me to, I will. :D

Exhausted? Of course you were(!) The fact is this man did make some valid points, but reading your posts, I realise your lack of ability to answer any of the valid points that criticise america. It’s the usual trademark american crap response when they’ve been backed into a corner. The truth is, you just don’t want to admit the truth about any of this because the position you’ve taken on this entire situation is clouded. You are more than aware of the double standards of the american empire when it comes to foreign policy (well I’m assuming you do) but like every other typical yank, you will refuse to acknowledge it simply because you are a follower just as much as everyone else.

How do you propose to end terrorism once and for all bright spark????
How do you propose to bring peace to Palestine and Israel?
How do you propse to deal with the UN-defying israel?
How do you propose to deal with the tyrannical dictatorship of Saudi Arabia?
How do you propose to curb Robert Mugabe?
How do you propose to deal with the prisoners held in Guatanamo Bay?
How do you propose to create a government that will be representative of the entire Iraqi community?
And exactly what are YOU doing to help Iraqi civilians personally, seeing as you’re an advocator of their liberation? Sitting on your armchair? I thought so.

There were many on these boards who were defending themselves fine – you just weren’t mentally or intellectually equipped or ready to answer some of their points. You conveniently glossed over questions they asked by simply saying ‘there’s nothing in your post interesting to reply to’ etc etc Your responses always come about at the more simpler posts. Funny that.:thinking: And sure it's fun picking on those with broken English - it gives you a momentary feeling of superiority. It's when the big boys come into town, that your silence becomes deafening. So stop with your whining.

And as for the lemmings insult – sure I’ll fall over my side of the cliff and you and your fellow yanks, on this board, will fall over the other side. The segregation on this board is apparent. You have your mob, I apparently have mine. :shrug: But at least my fall won’t be as hard as yours. For my user name is just that :strong:

And for your information, it’s YOUR responses to my posts that make me feel warm and satisfied. :lickout:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:36 pm

Wish someone who supported this war could answer your questions which, if you ask me, pin down the problem perfectly. I'd love to know what they think of it, and I'm not being sarcastic. Anyone? :)

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:53 pm

Hey L, where have you been hiding? :safesex: Have you been gettin' busy hey? B)

And in response to your question: I doubt anyone will answer it, I put forward my argument :shrug: ...... I shouldn't have, i don't want people thinking I'm an 'omniescent' :D

Don't know where WP disappeared to :shrug: He made me laugh I must admit, despite his politically incorrectness, but hey it's a free world right?

Oh did you hear the latest? Mr Bush has decided that the reason France didn't support his war was because 'they're anti-American' ....... er, okay, so from now on if anyone disagrees with me, I'll just accuse them of having something against Brazilians! I've also told one of my mates if he comes up against the same type of indifference, to just say 'you're anti-Black' :laughup: Nothing to do with maybe the fact that someone just simply doesn't agree with me of course :rolleyes: No, no ....

Hey if it's good enough excuse for the President, then it's good enough for me!!!

BTW, i see you've been whoring that Ivan around the place :P You've taken over that area of the board!

I'll be seein' you soon :)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:29 am

Don't know where WP disappeared to  He made me laugh I must admit, despite his politically incorrectness, but hey it's a free world right?

definately :( I'm hoping it wasn't just a member of the moment, the kind who just come for a few days and then disappear forever.....everyone should be addicted just like us ;) ;) I miss his/her humour too!!

Oh did you hear the latest? Mr Bush has decided that the reason France didn't support his war was because 'they're anti-American' ....... er, okay, so from now on if anyone disagrees with me, I'll just accuse them of having something against Brazilians! I've also told one of my mates if he comes up against the same type of indifference, to just say 'you're anti-Black'  Nothing to do with maybe the fact that someone just simply doesn't agree with me of course  No, no ....

Yet another piece of evidence of how full of sh** he is. But then again if he "decided" what is there to do?!! Let's just all agree with him and apply the same principle, if anyone disagrees with me I'll accuse them of being anti-medium-haired-brunettes for fox sake!!! :rolleyes: But then again, it depends what group you belong to: if you hear racist jokes about the French or the Muslims in America that's just fine, now go to America and say a joke about Blacks or Jews....WOW!! You'll get 154 attorneys up your arse before you've finished your sentence!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying both should be allowed, I say all should be forbidden, enough with that f***ing double standard. Some countries just can't live without victimizing themselves all the freaking time!

Ivan's my drug to chill out from all this mess......hence my plans to go to Argentina ;) I took over that board a few months ago, but now I've less time besides some people have been invading my space <_< The God Ivan will punish them for that!!! .......I see you've been posting at Baby Girl's board, good to see some people trying to keep it alive!! See ya there :kiss:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:39 pm

hence my plans to go to Argentina

You'll love it!!!!!!

Oh and Did you hear about this story?

"ARLINGTON, Va. — Pentagon chaplains say they have no intention of withdrawing a Good Friday speaking invitation to a controversial Christian evangelical leader who has called Islam “wicked, violent and not of the same God.�

In January, the Pentagon Chaplain’s Office invited the Rev. Franklin Graham to give the homily, or sermon, during the April 18 Good Friday services that are held as part of the chaplain’s regular program of multidenominational religious events, according to Army Col. George Campbell Jr., the Pentagon’s deputy chaplain.

The 50-year-old evangelist is the fourth child of the Rev. Billy Graham, America’s best-known Christian evangelical leader. Franklin Graham has made a number of highly controversial statements regarding Islam, including the “wicked and violent� comments he made in October, during the dedication of a chapel in Wilkesboro, N.C.

would defend his right to have his religious views as part of the freedom we have as Americans.�

I wonder if his rights would've been defended had he made anti-Semiti remarks??? :rolleyes: I think not.

P.S I still haven't completed my dissertation!!! I've asked for an extension - man did that cause controversy :argue:

WHITE-POWER

Postby WHITE-POWER » Sat May 03, 2003 11:10 am

I see that our texan hillbilly couldn't must up enough courage to reply to the more difficult questions. No doubt 'she's fed up of it all 'doesn't feel the need to respond to us' 'is morally superior' 'doesn't find anything in our posts worth replying to' 'is taking the higher road (whilst being pro-war) ...blah-blah ....

whatever excuse to hide the fact that the girl, along with her other cohorts who have slipped into obscurity, simply lack the sufficient education and knowledge to respond. Or maybe they haven't caught up with the latest CNN broadcast yet, so they're not quite sure what their opinion is :rolleyes:

And about that news story Adriana - yes of course they wouldn't have defended his rights had he attacked the wonderful faith of Judaism.

And Laura - I personally believe attacking Blacks in america would be more preferred than attacking the Jewish - look at who controls the media. It's all about passing on the hate from one group to the next. But you are right when you say being 'anti-French / Muslim ' is more acceptable..... it's a perfect example of american hypocrisy and as I mentioned in another thread, it's all about who they like and who they don't. Forget this bullsh** of liberation .... america's acts of terrorism is nothing but an excuse for them and their partner in crime, israel, to control the interests of the Middle East. This interest being oil. Why people doubt this, I'll never know :shrug:

Just to point out - I have no hate for France, just the president, but by giving the midde finger to america, he managed to redeem himself a little. Furthermore, I must say that as a Christian, my main problem with the Muslim world is that there is no unity amongst them. Those princes in Saudi Arabia need to climb down off their moneypiles and start helping their people.....god knows america won't do it. The Muslim world needs to start acting against america's unjustified aggression towards them. They need to stand up and be counted.... if it means a huge world war, so what? I'm game...it's gonna happen anyway.....and I know which side I'll be standing with ;)

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun May 04, 2003 12:43 am

Where are you from White Power? I am not American and I am curious given your disdan for the "hillbillies" as you label them

Return to “General”