Music

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:32 pm

although there are some variations i think you will find that most of the activity that takes place on the board is under britney spears, christina aquiliera, joshua chasez and especially justin timberlake. the most activity is under justins board. i would say that the cast majority of the people on this board from what i have seen are fans of the pop music scene.

p.s.
bienvenidos, bienvenue, wilkomen, welcome to the board!!

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:49 pm

AngelOfMusic wrote: the most activity is under justins board.  i would say that the cast majority of the people on this board from what i have seen are fans of the pop music scene.

I must say that I love Mr. JT and spend most of my time at his board but he's really the only "pop" act I like ;) (well what most ppl consider "pop" like 'N Sync, BSB, Britney etc...) I mostly listen to rock, punk, metal, and alternative. I especially love music from the 80s and early 90s :headbanger:

Anyways...welcome! :wave:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:33 am

I love....

rock
alternative
pop (sometimes)
new wave (sometimes)
classical (occasionally)
jazz (occasionally)

:headbanger:

Stereodee

Postby Stereodee » Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:08 pm

i listen to mostly ROCK :headbanger: some jazz, classical cause you all know Tchaikovsky rocked! i listen to weird stuff to like experimental stuff. bt thats just me. :huh:

Return to “General”