What's Everyone Looking Forward To This Summer?

AmericanCutie8

Postby AmericanCutie8 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:41 pm

I'm new to the board... and I just thought I would start conversation by asking y'all what you are doing this summer? And what are you looking forward to (movies, music, books)?

This summer I am going to be attending many concerts and going on trips to meet many online friends as well as going to nascar races and working, and I will be graduating from high school in June and going off to college in August. I am looking forward to the new book called "Second Summer of the Sisterhood" by Anne Brashares and also the movie to the first book "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." What about you?

Tiffany
http://www.sisterhoodcentral.com

Nikechik454
Advanced Member

Postby Nikechik454 » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:08 pm

Hey AmericanCutie8! Welcome to the board. Ahh...what am I looking forward to in the summer? Psh, everything! No school, gellin' with my home fries, going to the beach with my best buddy...and hopefully me and my friends can pull off some HFStival concert tickets. Anywho, hope you like it here!

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Thu May 01, 2003 12:57 am

<span style='color:purple'>This summer I am looking forward to chillin w/my friends, the beach (I am so pale I need some color!), partyin it up and the road trips . . it's gonna be sweet. </span>

Return to “General”