Nobel Peace Prize

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Thu May 08, 2003 1:15 pm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030508/80/dzjgh.htmlhttp://uk.news.yahoo.com/030508/80/dzjgh.html

The hypocrisy of this institution is becoming more and more apparent. So war and peace are now the same thing? Okay, now I know what to teach my kids .....

Sorry i can't write more.......too busy laughing :laughup:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu May 08, 2003 1:24 pm

:lol: :lol:
The stupidity of this institution too but i stop now because some will say that i only say that (even it's true !)

I bought a book entitled : amuse bush !
It's a book where there are lots quote of Bush, i'm scrared. He said some thing to teh ex-brazilian president: oh, you have black too ?
or he said he must do ar for evite the war ! or other awfull thing !
I laughted so much and be scared a lot too !

WHITE-POWER

Postby WHITE-POWER » Thu May 08, 2003 7:24 pm

:lol:

I'm laughing so hard it hurts. It's really not such a big deal though- ultimately any tosser can nominate anyone. All the nominations are sent through an official committee before the final candidates are drawn up. The fact is a vote for these two killers will just be taken as an incitement. Considering the divide over this rush to war, it would be wrong to go off and give them the prize. It would be so warped and scandalous to suggest that their terrorist campaign against the Iraqis to seize their oil, was a campaign of peace. It would make the whole institution a joke - not that it isn't already. I mean Bono got nominated didn't he? For f***'s sake. Is this the man who insists everyone of us wakes up, puts our hands in our pockets and solve world poverty whilst happily flying around the world in his private jet?

Also, I see america is insistent that the sanctions are lifted from Iraq. How very generous of them - now the oil can flow and they can get money for doing a job that they created for themselves! In hindsight, this war has become everything I thought it would. All those warmongers running around with yellow ribbons in their hair whining about 'how this isn't about oil....it's about liberation, because we're such moral americans who want Iraqis to have the same freedom as we do...' It's all BULLsh**. The american economy, that has been in decline thanks to that retard of a president is being resucitated from outside influence. america needed to save their droopy asses, so created this war as an opportunity to get some finance from the outside to inject into their country.

Oh, and where's Saddam?

Wherever he is......good luck to him, that's what I say. If Ariel Sharon can get away with butchering babies, so should Saddam B)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat May 10, 2003 7:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's too funny!! remember a few months ago Chirac, France's number one thug, the nation's top swindler was also nominated. Now they're adding Beavis and Butthead to the list :beavis: :butthead: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even funnier: they were nominee by "Jan Simonesen" a right-wing independent deputy. :rolleyes:

If nobody acted then Saddam Hussein could have produced weapons of mass destruction and, in five or 10 years

That's debatable and remains to be proved...

could have used them against Israel

Ha! that's more to the point. Doesn't israel has those very weapons of mass destruction and aren't they actually using them right now Mr Simonsen?

made it possible to create democracy and respect for human rights in a country which for so many years has been ruled by one of the worst dictators in modern times

I still can't see any democracy right now in iraq, all I can see is America picking up and chosing so-called leaders. Is that what he calls democracy? :huh:
What I see happening is http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030509/80/dznw6.htmlthis.

Return to “General”