Candidate For Euthanasia

WHITE-POWER

Postby WHITE-POWER » Sat May 10, 2003 3:23 pm

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/reuters_ids/20030510/i/2887864098.jpgOH DEAR :no:

I see the years haven't been good to this has been of an old bag. Surely this woman needs to be put out of her misery. She goes round bemoaning the Muslims in her land and calling for their removal whilst defending the rights of er.....sheep. She talks about them by referring to them as ‘invaders of her homeland’ … er, isn’t there a high population of Jewish people also in France? :thinking: And we all know the word ‘invader’ is synonymous with them. :rolleyes: Plus, her and her saggy tits , supported the war effort, which was an INVASION!!!!!! So much for being agaisnt invasion. Again, selective agendas. Jesus, is she the long lost penis of Donald Rumsfeld or what? I swear, if I EVER get to this age, I’m gonna slit my wrists. Senility, dementia and lack of brain power (along with appalling skin a la Bardot) really doesn’t appeal. this woman needs to sit down on her rocking chair and talk herself through her beliefs again and realise that ultimately all she cares about is.........freeing cows. She's nothing but one of those irritating animal activists that's trying to elevate herself a little by coming across as some kind of political figure. Her argument against the Muslims is apparently that they slaughter poor innocent sheep. Yeah, cos they're the only ones who eat meat you dumb B*I*T*C*H. Besides, rather a sheep than an innocent baby that's what I say.

She and Rumsfeld are the epitome of the argument to legalise euthanasia. They both need it.

And as for the phrase 'former goddess' ...... Former : well and truly!!!! No amount of Oil of Olay will help this old fanny. <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Just die Brigitte, surely it's the best thing for you.</span>

And any american that supports her, is an even fatter hypocrite than usual, given this woman is in fact French. Remember, since when did any of these dumb American posters care what the French think...... right(?) Any attempts to support this waste of a life, will be transparent and typical and will just keep proving the points I make against the american hypocrites to be true , over and over and over and over again :rolleyes:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sat May 10, 2003 3:54 pm

Brigitte Bardot is one of those old senile women that people just humour. No-one takes her particularly serious. her hypocrisy is always very apparent.

I remeber laura telling me that a certain former poster (who has now disappeared, no doubt because they realised they didn't have the brain to continue debating) who said that 'Bardot will forever remain an icon to me'. And that makes me laugh considering this particular doesn't like the French, and posted up a vicious attack on the French, as well as considering what you just wrote in your last sentence WP. Trust me, all these posters that we had the great luck of encountering are hypocrites. No matter what. They've already proven their double standards. Supporting Bardot will only further prove it.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue May 20, 2003 7:41 am

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>LMAO!!!!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>OMG!! That was too funny W-P!! :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: :laughup: I think I'm very close to peeing in my pants!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: </span>

I remember having an argument on Shakira's board with Whitetrash (she and Darkdance are the same user) and helena.......household names as you can see :rolleyes: Basically Whitetrash was saying that no matter how racist she was, she protects animals so she's an admirable woman......tells you about this person's ideology: Animals better than some ethnical or/and religious groups. And Helena was saying that because her sweet auntie was once harrassed by a group of North Africans it made all North Africans wrong, she was also implying that there were too many of them in France and that france was not what it used to be. The funniets thing is that she said "i've been to France once I know what I'm talking about"......LOL!! Shut it, I'm French and lived there for 22 years!!!! :rolleyes:

If you've some time to kill, just read it http://abstracts.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=40&t=8087&st=0here.

ANyway, thanks for teh good laugh you two. :kiss:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Wed May 21, 2003 1:26 am

Laura:

would this be the same Helena that got her ass kicked by WP?? :D

God, the no. of bad encounters some of my ethinc minority friends have had with WHITE people .... every single damn day of the ir lives, but yet if they say anything bad about white people they get shut down. But yet this Helena claims that a few N.Africans represent the entire race? Isn't she supposed to be 30yrs as well? It's such a double standard...... if we say 'ALL' americans are the same, we're criticised.

God, this world gets worse and worse...

but yeah, WP's post made me laugh...... I believe 'they're' on holiday...

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat May 24, 2003 2:00 pm

Yeah the same helena, she's one of those people full of sh** and double standards.

Funny how she lost teh battle so fast, she usually brings her ass back for more. Don't know what W-P did to her :shrug:

LOL

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:07 pm

oh helena is around and doing well. i'm sure she would be so appreciative of your concern for her well being. although we look in every now and then, some of us have other interests that don't include listening to incessant liberal whining.

and just so you know.... i have no opinion on justin's hairstyle, lameya... it's nice to know you are keeping tabs and that i'm so very missed. :kiss:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:17 pm

although we look in every now and then, some of us have other interests that don't include listening to incessant liberal whining.

:lol:

Nice to know you still look in though every now and again :thumbup:

And while you're drifting around... do us a favour sweetie: , go find the wOFmd considering they seemed to be the main reason cited by all and sundry for going to war in the first place .. ... can't seem to find them :thinking:

:wave:

WHITE-POWER

Postby WHITE-POWER » Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:26 pm

Weapons? What weapons? Oh, those weapons?

Well Mr Rumsfeld believes they've been destroyed by Saddam weeks before the war .. erm, whilst the inspectors were containing him. Yep, makes sense to me too (!) I see Mr Blair was getting rather tetchy in the House of Commons. Bless him.

And, to lancegirl , is it? ... of course we miss you. Continue with your inefficiency. It pleases me immensely :smlove:

As for being a liberal whiner, why thank you. How sweet of you. Rather that, than an incompetent brainwashed government lemming. But you're so cute and just adorable, so please continue.... :kiss:

mia22

Postby mia22 » Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:33 pm

This weapons of mass destruction contoversy is getting worrying. There is going to be a huge investigation into it though. I can't believe Labour said that we the public 'overreacted' to the dossier that they released into the public domain when building up the case for war. It's scandalous! they're the ones who claimed that Sddam could use a weapon within 45 minutes notice. Apparently, the dossier was 'spiced' up a little. But these weapons haven't been found which makes the war illegitimate and illegal according to the UN charter. But if these weapons aren't found soon, that means Britain will be answerable to the international criminal court as war criminals. America won't be because they never signed up to that treaty. It's very worrying. I was always sceptical about the reasons of going to war... no doubt oil benefits played a pivotal role in it. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.. I personally don't trust these governments as far as i could throw them.

Just my piece :)

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:08 pm

Funny link:

angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/saddomerror.htmlLINK

Read carefully though! It's not a dead link!

The website itself is really funny in some parts!

mia22

Postby mia22 » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:09 pm

That's really amusing! :lol:

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lancesgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby lancesgrl » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:06 am

WHITE-POWER wrote: incompetent brainwashed government lemming.

hey! there's the lemming reference again! :lol: i love it! i used that one on you while back, now didn't i? :lol: it's good to know that i made an impression. :nod: :P oh... and i forgot to quote this....
But you're so cute and just adorable, so please continue....  
:wub: :kiss: flattery... how unexpected!!! thanks! :D

And while you're drifting around... do us a favour sweetie: , go find the wOFmd

oh sweetie, i'm sorry. you must have misunderstood. i'm not personally responsible for the search... but i'd be glad to let everyone here know you are still waiting for that. will that work for you? :D in the meantime, you are just going to have to wait it out. the facts will reveal themselves in time. :nod:

well.... as nice as it was to see you all again, i must go. :hi: maybe i'll stop by again sometime. ;)

WHITE-POWER

Postby WHITE-POWER » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:39 am

Hey lancegrl, love the way you keep returning despite your claim you aren' t interested in us. Really adds to your credibility. :thumbup:

Wasn't aware you had personally patented the lemming reference. It's been in common use before you used it hun. And if I'm a lemming for my cause, surely you're one for yours? You're not exactly an individual with your beliefs now are you? As for waiting... no waiting going on, jut general smugness. If anyone need to be waiting for 'the facts to be revealed' it'll be you and your like. Honest. :rolleyes:

Look forward to hearing from you... again. It's inevitable despite what you say. I understand when you've been hanging out with incompetents all your life it's a breath of fresh air being amongst the more enlightened. So we know you'll be back.

Love seeing you :wave:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:32 am

It's funny how the pro-war brigade keep saying 'we'll find the weapons...give the govts time' ... would this be the same time they DIDN'T give Hans Blix and the UN inspectors before the war began? They didn't show any patience with the UN, why should we show patience with them? Why are we being expected to wait? We were told this war had to happen because there was an imminent threat of weapons of mass dstruction.

Hussein has disappeared wth $1b in his pocket. He's simply a loose cannon now - remeber Bin Laden was just a civilian, he was no politician or leader, and lok at the destruction he caused? I think our gvts find it easier to let these people go...rather that than invest millions into giving them a trial, when they all seemed to have convicted them and hung them anyway.

But personally I think it's the British public generally that's expecting answers....there's more inquisition that goes on by the British. Not as quick to take our govt as face value. Also, there's the fact that Britain was 'lead' into this war, rather than initiating it, and for reasons that were never fully explained and still haven't been. As a tax paying British citizen, it'd be nice to be given some information, every now and again :rolleyes:

WHITE-POWER

Postby WHITE-POWER » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:57 am

According to UN officials: 'the americans are running out of places to look' :lol: They should've paid more attention to the words of Mr Ritter. And if they're so adamant that these weapons exist, suggestion: why doesn't Mr Rumsfeld personally go over and locate them seeing as he was head of the convoy which sold them in the first place. :shrug:

would this be the same time they DIDN'T give Hans Blix and the UN inspectors before the war began?

Very true.

Three options:

1) Iraq never had them

2) Iraq transferred them someplace else

3) Iraq have destroyed them pre-war

But then one does wonder: how did Iraq make these weapons? The weapons Iraq did have, were sold by america and were already used up when they murdered the Iranians and Kurds during the period of Halabja. Anything leftover, will be useless as these weapons expire after several years.

They can't have any capabilities to make their own as the UN monitoring teams would've cottoned on. WOMD can be made inside a secure building but can only be tested in the outdoors and in that circumstance, Iraq would've been caught immediately.

I also can't see how they could've destroyed these weapons pre-war considering they were contained and destroying the quantities of WOMD that Bush claimed them to have would've taken a long time. As far as smuggling goes: convenient excuse to continue world domination and imperialism. yay! According to the less enlightened simpletons: Hussein gave the weapons to Bin Laden! Both men that can't be found by the 'most powerful nation' .... what a joke. And I'm sure if BL were given those weapons, he'd turn round and immediately shoot Saddam in the head. Such is the 'history of unity' between them both! but it's easier for the simpletons to think they are both in each other's pockets. Less confusing that way. :rolleyes:

As far as laura's comments about 'posters of the moment' is concerned: extremely true. Those I know that follow political events closely and with conviction, as it seemed to be the case with this forum a while back, don't close themselves off to discussion. See it til the end I say.

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:12 am

Agree with your analysis...btw, do you refer to Scott Ritter? Now, he's a Republican and a strong advocator of the Bush administration. But yet he has not been backwards in coming forwards about his viewpoints on this. He's rekjected all the Bush admin's claims of weapons as well as condemning the so-called 'resons' of this war. It's wierd to say..but being a Republicna, he does have some credibility in his comments simply because he isn't just kissing ass. If he was supporting Bush all the way, he would be dismissed. But I think, when you walk out of your circle and aren't afraid to criticise your own or those you have chosen to align yourself with, people do sit up and pay more attention. It shows that you aren't just being lead by the nose and can actually have a coherent opinion all of your own.

But as far as weapons concerend....it's a mystery. Like I said, in Britain, Blair told us, via the Govt dossier that these weapons were an IMMINENT threat i.e not having the war as soon as we all did, would mean Saddam would hit us. Theoretically, we should all be dead by now. Considering, the urgency with which he deliverd his rhetoric, you'd think these weapons would'v been found without delay. Oh well, time will tell I gues.....

Return to “General”