Kurt Cobain Daughter...

braziliangel
Ultra Member

Postby braziliangel » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:18 pm

Hello Guys!!!!!! :)
I don't know if here is the right place for to post this,but it's ok.

I was searching for pictures or anything about Frances Bean Cobain(the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love)...And i didn't find anything...
I saw some pictures of her when she was a baby...Now she must be 12 years old(i think)...Her mother Courtney Love hide her daughter very well from the press :blink:

I wanna know if someone have some recent news about Frances Bean????????

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:44 am

Hey angel,

If you go to these website, you will find recent pics of Frances:

wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1Wireimage

Just tap in Frances Bean in the search box, she went with Love to the Grammys last year. She's such a cutie!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:48 am

what a beautifull name :rolleyes: !!

Agree, she's cute....

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:48 am

Her mother Courtney Love hide her daughter very well from the press

Shame Courtney can't do all us a favour and hide herself away from the press either! Although I must admit her inteviews always manage to put a bemused smile on my face. :D

braziliangel
Ultra Member

Postby braziliangel » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:57 am

Thanks girls!!!!!!!! :D

I agree with u Adriana!! :lol:

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:31 am

haha , yes, almost the name of ur country Lisi.

I´ll call my daughter Brasiles, :rolleyes: what do u think ?? :lol: :lol:

:P

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:40 am

I like it...

Madonna called her daugther lourdes !! :lol:

I'll call mine paulihna, for sao paulo :D

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:01 pm

Lisi, u r there. I´m getting out now :( .;

at night I read n reply ur mail, ok???

kisses girl :)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:43 am

For all who take care about me (and i know theere are a lot :lol: ). I leave for one week this board. I'll come saturday i think, i'll could friday but i'll be too busy...so see ya saturday...and for all the french :

VIVE LES VACANCES !!!!!!!! WAOW !!

:P :D :lol:

Isied, I don't think i can reply urs, i'm busy and must work, i'll try bt it's not sure at all....

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:06 am

Ok.

Busy with vacations ha???

Mine will start in july 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Less than one month of school !!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby lye2003 » Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:04 am

:D Thanks :)

beautiful pics :)

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:49 pm

Lye !!!
A qtu tempu guria??????

tudu blz??? :D :D

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:54 pm

Ohhhhh Lisi: about the name of ur future doughter: it´s better Paula, or Paulina ( our saint, do u know??) Paulinha is normally the nick name of Paulas. I donno any girl whos actually is called Paulinha. But.... that´s a sweet name n urs can be the first one, right? :rolleyes:

bla bla :D :D :D

lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby lye2003 » Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:24 am

:D Oi guria :)

Tá tudo beleza :D

lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby lye2003 » Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:25 am

:D Tu gosta do Nirvana?

É uma das minhas bandas favoritas :)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:01 pm

Isied wrote: Ohhhhh Lisi: about the name of ur future doughter: it´s better Paula, or Paulina ( our saint, do u know??) Paulinha is normally the nick name of Paulas. I donno any girl whos actually is called Paulinha. But.... that´s a sweet name n urs can be the first one, right? :rolleyes:

bla bla :D :D :D

ok, i would name my daughter RITA, la sainte des causes perdu, and i'm a cause perdu :D

Actually, i'm on exam, very busy how u see :lol: ..I'll pass it, well, i hope...

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:21 pm

Lise, it´s always good to see u laughing !!!!! :D :D :D

u were little upset before, re u better now?? Don´t let americans get u down hirl. They don´t deserve it. USA can call Brazil a sh** and I´ll laugh and continues being happy. U know why?? Cuz when they do this thing is for make u angry so.... SMILE (!!!!!!!!!) N U WIN.

:D :D :D

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:15 pm

I don't believe anyone American on these boards has said Brazil is sh!t ... it was only that 'Babe' creature, but i'm pretty sure she was British. It wasn't even anything constructive she said.....just something petty and trivial simply cos she has hate for Gisele. If she had said something that was actually true like the corruption of some Brazilian politicians, i would've said.. 'Ok..interesting point, let's discuss...'

As Gogizzy said you wanna talk to people who stimulate your braincells, not fuking kill them :D

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:52 pm

Right Drica.

Hi girl !!! Wazup??? when re u coming to Brazil?

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:18 am

Hiya Deisi,

I'm still not too sure...it's pencilled in for mid July but my family can be so spontaneous and last-minute that it could be tomorrow for all i bloody know! Seriously, i shall let you know. I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm moving out of my student halls tomorrow so don't think I'll be as frequent on these boards. Still be around though! But it'll be back to paying extortionate prices for the 'net when I get home, plus my mum is hell bent on getting rid of it. It's affecting my little brother's studies apparently! Ha! That little brat wouldn't know what studying was if it came up to him in the form of a Playstation2 game!

Shall speak to you soon though :kiss:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:45 pm

Deisi, I didn't upset as you said, USA will always make me angry, but they won't make me cry....I'll laught at them, not cry cuz of them !!! and I'm on vac, why do i cry ? expect if i have bad marks of my exam or my friend won't pass their exam, i won't cry for a long time !
Plus to know that a friend supports those killers make me angry, at first angry with american, and secondly, angry with this friend....just a question, will you support the next war agaisnt Iran ?? I just wait how shaunt will react !

Drica, ( i like this nick !) I said to deisi that american insulted brazil (policitaly speaking) so i wondered why she supported them...

As Gogizzy said you wanna talk to people who stimulate your braincells, not fuking kill them

I don't know (and don't sure at all) if Gogizzy like me but she's still very clever and inteligente !!!

If I got it, you won't go here as often..well in fact it's a little bit like me, I won't waste my vacation time on the net...
Thanks god for no have little brother.... :rolleyes:
And if I haven't news about you, I wish you a good brazilian vacation...with lots men and sun !!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:54 pm

Just wanna say I'm from the UK and I love Brazil!(although I have never been!)
I have distant Brazilian relatives and I love having it in my blood! I wanna come visit cos I have friends who live in Londrina. Firstly though I need to learn Portuguese... such a beautiful language! I love it!

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:04 pm

Hey bubble_yum! You're from the UK and are Brazilian.... nice to meet you :hug: And I'm trying to grasp Portuguese too...understand it better than I speak it!

Heloise - GoGizzy has never commented on you, I was merely quoting a line she used against a Leo nut that was spouting off a while back. She is American, incredibly smart, and a cool girl with a very open mind. As is dejay .... everyone is different with their own belief system - people aren't all the same.

Also, I will be on vacation soon...but try to relax and not let things get to you too much. Politics is a very emotional subject and that has been made quite apparent on these boards. We're all entitled to our own opinions at the end of the day; everyone will believ what they want to: no-one is wrong or right..... . we really could all be dead tomorrow so ... put your feet back and just enjoy the summer :beerchug: I swear, the UK has neevr been this warm before! It's great! B)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:20 am

Drica : I know she never say something about me, it's just an impression, (I hope) my impression is wrong. Thanksfully everybody are different, I'd hate to have lots people like me (eeven just another person like me will kill me! )

bubble : I love brazil too, I try to learn portugues (very dificult thing !). and I want go there....if only :huh:

Deisi : I was a little angry so it's better to no speak about politics together...now i feel....calmly (which is a good thing). Kiss ya girl

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:21 pm

Drica: when u come tell me then I´ll wish a gooooooood travel, ok??? :D

Heloise: right. Let´s forget politic. This is really not a good subject between us.

Bubble_yum; hello there !!! Nice to meet u !!! I´m brazilian n I feel proud of it :D So u have relatives in Londrina? I know Londrina , it´s in Paraná. A cold city,it´s near to my home town Palmital. I´m from Paraná but now I live in St Catarina n I go there twice per year. I loooooove Paraná, it´s the state with the best life quality of Brazil :D Do u know to write something in portuguese?? If u want my help, I´m here :)

Return to “General”