Urban Legends---->>>

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:27 am

^ A 34 year old woman wanted to get a base tan before going on vacation. When she got to the tanning salon she was upset to find a limit on how long she could tan. So, in an effort to get maximum color, she went to several salons on the same day. She later become ill & had to be rushed to the hospital. It turned out she had cooked her internal organs & was dying.

^^ A man left his car running outside of a convenience store. When he returned, the car was gone. The next day it was found parked @ his house with a note that said: "I am sorry for the inconvenience but I had an emergency. Here are 4 tickets to the Mets game." He took his family to the game, but when they returned, they discovered there house had been robbed.

^^^ Last year in Iowa a girl who was babysitting received a call after putting the kids to bed. The voice on the phone said, "You're next, ha ha ha!!" Frightened, the girl called the police, & they told her to leave the house immediatly. The police traced the call, discovering that it was coming from upstairs, where the caller had already killed the children.

^^^^ A college girl stumbled into her dorm room after a night of partying. Because her roommate was already asleep, she left the lights off and jumped into bed. In the morning she found her roommates dead body on the floor & a note on the mirror written in blood. It read: "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights?"

^^^^^ A college girl decided not to go partying w/ her friend. At 11 PM she fell asleep, but was awakened only 20 minutes later by a gurgling sound outside her door, following by a pounding on her door. Terrified, she ignored the door & fell back asleep. The next morning she found her roommate dead, outside the door with her throat slit.

^^^^^^ One day a lady who worked @ the boat docks in Boston brought home a stray dog. The next day, when she arrived home from work, she found that it had killed and eaten her cat. When she took the dog in to the vet to have it put down, she was told that it wasn't a dog, but a 40 pound Cambodian rat that had come into the country from one of the ships. {{HOW GROSS}}

^^^^^^^ While getting into her car after work, a woman noticed a man staring at her oddly. Frightened, she drove away quickly. The strange man followed her. As she reached her house, the man who was following her--who turned out to be an undercover police officer-- ran to her car, opened the back door, fired twice, and killed an armed murder suspect for whom he was searching.

^^^^^^^^ 3 highschool students were walking home from school one day when they passed a bum who offered them stickers. The teens took the stickers & placed them on their foreheads as a joke. Later, their parents found them all dead in front of the television. The glue on the stickers had been laced w/ poison.

^^^^^^^ A couple bought an old house. In one of the rooms there were barrels of liquor. They began looking through the kegs & that one was full. They decided to empty it before getting rid of it, but even after it was drained, it was still very heavy. The man cut the top of the wooden keg and found a body inside.

^^^^^^ A teen-age couple was having car trouble. The young man went to look for help while the girl locked herself in the car. After awhile, she heard a scraping sound coming from the top of the car. Finally, a policeman pulled up & removed the girl from the car. He warned her not to look back, but she did & saw that her boyfriend was hanging dead from a tree, hanging dead from a tree, his feet scraping the top of the car.

^^^^^ A business man went to a bar after work & met a woman whom he decided to take to a hotel. The next thing he knew, he was lying in a bathtub full of ice w/ a note that told him to call 911. He did, & when the paramedics arrived, they found that his kidneys had been stolen.

^^^^ A woman came home from work & found her doberman choking. She rushed the dog to the vet, who called her 20 minutes later, begging her to get out of the house & saying that he had already called the police. When the police arrived, they easily apprehended an armed, bleeding man. The vet had found that the dog was choking on human fingers.

^^^ After a day of shopping @ the mall, a woman noticed she had a flat tire. A man who was carrying a briefcase happened by & helped her change the tire. While he was working, he kept asking her if she could give him a ride. After repeatedly saying no, she went to mall security. When they returned to the car w/ her, the man was gone. However, he had forgotten his briefcase--which contained only rope and a knife.

^^ A woman had been in a coma for more than 2 weeks when the doctors finally pronounced her dead. Her husband did not believe she was dead & begged them not to bury the body, so they sedated the husband. A week later, the husband dug up the coffin, & found scratch marks on the inside of the lid, where the wife had tried to get free.

^ A lady walking to work was approached by a blind man asking her to deliver a letter for him. Feeling sorry for the man, she agreed to do so, after which the blind man ran away. She called the police & found that the address was for a warehouse that was being used as a slaughterhouse for humans. The letter read, "I am not sending anyone else."

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:25 pm

Maaaan !!!!! I had to saved that ! :lol:

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:38 am

I know! Aren't those freaky? I got chills when I read some of them..... :nervous:

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:47 pm

yeah , very good ones :rolleyes:

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:56 am

yah, :nervous:

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:14 pm

my time to say: hehe, :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:12 pm

if you guys like urban myths visit this website:

snopes.comhttp://www.snopes.com

it proves a lot of these myths either true or false.

MegMeg112
Supreme Member

Postby MegMeg112 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:43 pm

cool, thanx :)

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:53 pm

damn... :unsure: im home alone and hella scared after reading this :blink: lol

funny. i went tanning today for the first time and while i was getting ready to lay down on the tanning bed i was reading this Q & A paper they had. one of the questions was if you could "cook" your ogans. lol And well, acording to them,it's not possible. hehe

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:08 pm

Ca: adorei tua assinatura :lol: :lol: :lol:

c entendeu a minha?? :P

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:19 pm

"Parecia que nao ia acontecer com a gente
Nosso amor era tao lindo, forte e diferente.."

HA! Parecia arabe ns primeira vez que eu vi :lol: :lol:

Return to “General”