Anyone Have Their Tongue Pierced?

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:26 pm

Hey well I got my tongue about umm 2 months ago...adn now it hurts once in awhile :S...and i was wondeirng if that has happend to anyone else..and if anyone can do anything interesting with theirs?...

also i need to help I need some ideas on what to get pierced next any advice?!?

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:38 pm

Hmm....I dont have my tounge peirced. I did have my eyebrow peirced.

You eyebrow doesnt hurt at all!! I can be annoying if you are sporty ot something and you have a ring in it so get a bar put in it ASAP. I look my peirceing out due to annoying, and I was looking for a job and everyone was like "you can have a job here unless you take it out"

Umm...yea my eyebrow peircing bled badly when i was playing sports and stuff, straining my body kinda. Also it did give me sharp pains in my etebrow for no reason it only happened a few times.

All I can say is take good care of it. If it is sore because if these pains go see the peircer she may be able to give you some really good advice.

Thats akk I can tell ya. I am currently thinking of getting my nipple peirced but i dont think i will haha.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:40 pm

Also I had it peirced for about 4 months. It never really healed completely either. Now its just fine, coz i took it out.

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:04 pm

yeah i wanted to get my eyebrow done but i work at a pizza place so facial peircings are frowned upon...
my tongue ring bled liek crazy a week afetr i had it done but it stopped after 3 days i think it was due to the swelling going down...i was thinking about a double tongue ring or something :S im not to sure...but i miss the adrenaline of peircings :(!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:30 pm

Just after my first few posts on this topic i went to put my stud back in my ear. I had ot just about through coz its fully healed though it dropped the stud lol and its all swollen now haha. I will try it later. Anyway yea facial peircings are reallt frowned upon in resturants and cafe's when your dealing with food, I dont know why though they just look weird. Its not actually the eyebrow touching the food!!

Anyway some chick had the gab between her thumb and pointer finger peirced she done it herself with a nail and hammer!!! and she works in Pizza Hut and the peircing is on her hand, that would touch the food, though they have to wear gloves.

I dont know why people frown on peircings theres nothing wrong with them!!

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:08 pm

I should try and get my earrings back threw my ears...im planning on streatching them
i strecthed my top hole in my cartilage it hurt...
my bosses dont mind but the health inspectore does my one boss ahs no idea my tongues peirced but my other one does
yeah i guess its mostly about appearance they dont want it falling in the food i suppsoe haha
im in love with peircings im soo addicted
but i was surprised becuase the tongue cost 60 bucks but it was well worth it

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:14 pm

my eyebrow cost $68 and the price is so high coz its the only peircing shop near our town.

I would stretch my ear lobe or whatever its called lol but my best friend, who is my neighbour has his already done and i would look like im copying him.

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:18 pm

yeah a few are my friends are doing it to but i dunno i kinda put the idea into there minds..haha i love how new trends spread fast with piercings! cause i put a bar bell in my bottom lobe to start streatching it an the next thing i new the whole school had had it...
so im trying to find something new :S but since i cant to facial peircings im not to sure...any ideas?!?

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:25 pm

umm...not really, if you a guy, try shaving a little of your eye brow so it has a little gap in one of them, thats trendy lol. Nipple peircings?....Umm...I seriously dont know!

Im a trend setter too I got my eyebrow done and 3 weeks later, 2 guys from my skool im the same classes as me have thiers done.

Last year, I started wearing long white socks with 3/4 pants and everyone followed, mainly the drugo's now lol..

I got a new pair of Globes brand new with orange laces and like 4 other people go out and buy the same shoes as me.

I hate it lol.

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:32 pm

lol well im a chick so i dont know how trendy that would be for me...do you do it? lol

yeah i think next year im going to get my nipple done..but only one im not sure if i should get a hoop or a bar bell tho :S

yeah now like all the "preps"( i hate calling them that cause all my friens are classified under that) wnat piercings now..cause i kinda made it okay lol

im thinking about one threw the middle(center) of my ear..what do you think?!
i also dont know what colour to dye my hair :S haha so many choices right now its a blondish brown adn ive already had bleach blonde with pink then the next day so did have the "skanks"

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:35 pm

sorry I gotta go :S
Ill talk to ya tomorrow if yeah have ne ideas dont forget to post em!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm

k bye..

Here are some thingy's umm...indeas that it lol.

I dont shave my eyebrow no but ive seen it done it looks pretty good.

Umm the chicks at our skool seem to dye thier hair either black or blonde but when the dye it blonde they dye the bottom blonde. They have like punk bracelets whatever ya wanna call them- leather cuffs with studs on them.

what about that little bit in your ear umm i think its the center by what you mean the bit that sticks out to cover the canals or whatever they are called that stiff bit. Chicks have them peirced here with vars through them.

Thats bout all the girls at school do lol.

Anyway c ya.

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:11 am

well i was thinking of going back to my orginal blonde and maybe putting some bleached blonde, black and red streaks?...or maybe like you said do tips
man i want to go to your school no one does anything out of the ordinary at mine well except me i dyed my hair a diff colour every month im going blakc this winter i think...hair wise i mean
yeah that or like the carilage that is the real flat bit ahh this is hard to explain like the very back of your ear?...and in the center of that i kinda want real cool piercings in my ear not just going up and donw lol

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:45 am

i hope i can finally get myself to pierce my tongue, but i only managed to have my navel pierced. coward me! :ph34r: a friend told me your tongue would hurt on the first week only. didn't know it could still hurt even after two months!! :ph34r:

but i miss the adrenaline of peircings

me too! i can still remember looking at the huge needle while it's travelling under my skin...not painful at all! ;)

i read about this guy who pierced his thingy down south...it must be awfully painful!!! :ph34r: :blink:

i'm planning on getting a tattoo. any suggestions on where i can put it? my boobs are out of the question. :lol:

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:46 am

welll the first week wasnt bad i think for me it was mostly the first two days after i got it done i had to take advil every 3 hours for it....it doesnt hurt at all getting it done but i found a lil discomfort whne the put the actual barbell in.
buts its not ike its very painful hurting now im not to sure what it is.it doesnt last long or come very often.
ouch! that would hurt :S

um well if your planning on having kids try and keep it away from the stomach since it streatches( thats what a few friends told me) your lower back is a good place ...ummm im not to sure i was wondering the same thing really...:)
do you have ne ideas of other piercinsgh i could get other thenan on my face ?!
thanx

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:43 pm

chantoir wrote: i read about this guy who pierced his thingy down south...it must be awfully painful!!!  :ph34r:  :blink:

My ex had his "thingy down south" pierced. He said it wasn't the most pleasurable experience but I must admit...it looked good :lol:

i'm planning on getting a tattoo. any suggestions on where i can put it? my boobs are out of the question. :lol:

Like madhavi said, the lower back is a good place, that's where I have mine :D I want to get another one but I'm having the same problem as you...I don't know whre to put it...I actually don't even know what I want ;)
i hope i can finally get myself to pierce my tongue. a friend told me your tongue would hurt on the first week only.

Mine only hurt the first week. It doen't hurt at all now.

do you have ne ideas of other piercinsgh i could get other thenan on my face ?!

A girl I went to school with got the back of her neck pierced. It looked awesome. I've also seen a girl with her chest pierced- not nipples but the part in between your boobs and a little above. You could get your nipples pierced. I have mine done. They didn't hurt. And then there's always space "below the belt" so to speak. I like the idea of bleaching your hair and doing red and black streaks but it's kinda Christina Aguilera :shrug: I think you should just die the tips. I was blonde for a little while and I just died my hair back to my natural colour (dark brown) but it kinda looks a little black cause he but a dark red in it to cover up the blonde better.

Ok I've rambled on about nothing for way too long. I'm going to shut up now -_-

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:23 pm

yeah i wasnt to sure but its been the same colour for about 4 months which is a long time to me :S...im thinking i dyeing it black again in the winter not to sure about it tho.
yeah im thinking of getting my nipples done next year or on my birthday...for a tattoo im stuck between a bottle cap with the canadian flag on it or you know the faces the happy and sad ones that represent acting and preforming i think i might get those....
i want a labrett ive wanted one forever :(

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:34 pm

ive got one!!

Get you ear peirced 2 times at the top like where you want it but not right next to each other a little apart- then by a bar (well they are used for penis peircings) and thred the bar through one hole into the other so the middle of the bar you can see going across your ear, some chick has it done here it looks cool andf you could but glow in the dark bars and pink ones and stuff and change it often to which ever colour you want =)

madhavi

Postby madhavi » Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:41 am

Great Idea! I think Ill do That
Thanx alot :D

Return to “General”