Someone From Europe Wanna Come To Brazil?

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:08 pm

Hello everybody!! Yes, I wanna do a familiar interchange, not envolving agencies, roteries or something. Course, we´ll have to develop a freindship first. I´m 17 years old, n I ask for young people, someone interested pm me or send a mail: ritibby@hotmail.com

thank you
deisi :)

ejayisson

Postby ejayisson » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:31 am

Im confused..... :huh:

What do you mean by "familiar interchange"? Are you looking for a romantic hook-up?

:blink:

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:00 pm

i like brazil but i don't what u r talkin bout

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:47 am

I think she meant an echange of student who will be hosted in native families. For example she'll go and live with your family for a year, and you'll go to hers and take her place within her family. I know a guy from Oregon who did it with a French family, he really loved it. But I think you should do it through an organisation Deisi, you never know who you're gonna make your family live with by offering such things online!! :wacko: My friend had used an organisation called "The Rotary Club" or something like that.

PS: If I were you I'd wait university and do it through ERASMUS or LEONARDO or anything like that, because they don't send you to families but students campuses ;) :guzzle: :dance: I've lived with a family for almost two months and I was so :bored: Coming home at 6pm compolsory for tea and anwser to a stranger's "How was your day?" is not my kind of fun. WHatever you choose, just search weel Europe is very open to exchanges and very sponsors (i.e. finances) students mobility so make the most of it.....and let Peter Sutcliff lie where he is, ther are too many weirods online who'd be only too happy to make the most of your naivity. My piece of advice, do what you want with it.

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:00 am

laura l wrote: My friend had used an organisation called "The Rotary Club" or something like that.

rotary club is very expansive !! a frriend of my family told about that but it's so expensive. I'll go out with leo or Erasmus...but not before 3 years of university (and with LMD, I dont know !)

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:33 am

thanx Laura. I´ll take care of everything. I wanna do it only about 3 months not a year. Course we have to know each other first. I don´t see any problem cuz I know some freinds who did the same. It´s nice.

Three or four girls wrote me n we re talking about it to happen in 2005,2006. u see? we have a long time to know each other fam. Course, I wont do the exchange with them all i`ll choose my favs.

yeah, rotery is too expensive !!!!

Return to “General”