Canadian f***head And European

princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:31 pm

:lol: man i'm laughin at your ass right now. what hell it was the countries choice and they could have supported USA or not and they had many reasons not to go to war and it's not like that everyone should help the USA out.

Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:33 pm

What sh** hole did you crawl out of you loser :angry:

Don't anyone listen to this poster. This person has obviously just been released from the Psycho ward and does not speak for us sane Americans!!!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:26 pm

you need to go and get a life

youre a sad sad person :no:

and stop dissin my continent

were your grandparents under the rule of hitler? :huh:
do you know anything about how WWII was for us
no so dont speak about things you dont know about

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:28 pm

okay, one post? you came on here to say that? im from britain and two million plus people were marching in the streets telling blair we didnt want to go to war and he went to war whether we wanted to or not. i am totally against it.

and you saved us from hitler? :rofl: okay i admit you helped a lot and we are all grateful for that and all but statistics show you shortened the war significantly, you didnt win it for us. and if it wasnt for us you wouldnt have 'won' the 'war against terror' as it was so marvelously put.

did any of you family fight in ww1/ww2? mine did, mine died on the battlefields, mine met their future wives in the hospitals so shut the bloody hell up okay?

you are obviously not an intelligent person. an intelligent person could see past propoganda. and would also not have their head so far up their arse their spine in the shape of a swirling vortex.

go away, i dont like you.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:46 am

Helena ... :blowkiss: :yay:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:00 pm

*takes a bow*

i know... :blowkiss:

Bubu

Postby Bubu » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:29 pm

I am shocked about the things you motherf***er wrote! i am living in Germany,but I´m turkish...whatever, that´s not important. But I think we all should be happy that a country like Germany, which started WW1 and WW2 didn´t support the Irakwar that much (because they fat up with wars and learned that wars cannot change anything..it´s just about killing!)... and even a poor country like Turkey, which needs the help of the USA a lot in these hard times, didn´t let theirselves suppressed by the power of America and didn´t forget their norms and standarts and were against the war! And I think it´s very silly to say : <span style='color:purple'>"oh..at WW2 we helped you, because you were suppressed and now you have to help us starting a new WAR against TERRORISM (< that´s like put out a FIRE with FIRE) and it´s not important what you think about it..you just have to, because we are America and we helped you."..</span>bla bla bla. And these things I say is not against the USA, it´s just against the government, and against the people who think like big bill..or whatever his name is!

If you wanna start a war then just do it, but you don´t have the right to expect help from any other country, which thinks that a war is not a solution. You could expect help if someone starts a war against you and if you get attacked. like on the11th Sept., in such a situation you would be wright!

And now you see, what happens to the countries which supported the USA, like Spain (though the people there protest against it,too) now they get attacked too. Damn, you can´t fight terrorism with war, and least of all such an a**hole like Bush!

I have to say lot more things, but my english is unfortunately not that good :(

Return to “General”