Reality Tv

lucyrk78

Reality Tv

Postby lucyrk78 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:55 pm

OK...what's everyone's favorite reality show? I know it's a guilty pleasure, but fess up!

My vote goes to Gastineau GIrls...it's kinda like the anti gilmore girls, which I like, 'cuz my mom and I NEVER had a rory/mom relationship! We have catfights and arguments, but love is always underneath! Just like Lisa and daughter Brittny...I'm hooked...

Wanna join me at my viewing party at 10 on the 29th? Season 2 premieres!

eonline.com/on/gastineaugirls/index.html?GastineauGM

SkyBaby

Postby SkyBaby » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:04 am

I got hooked on this show last season. A friend of mine got me to watch it w/ her and I started watching it regularly after that. I was super psyched when I heard they were coming back for a second season. Got any dish on what's to come?

Also, I was wondering if the first season was ever going to be released on DVD. Hopefully they'll include some added value (not suitable for TV). Haha!

SkyBaby

Postby SkyBaby » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:53 pm

Say did anybody catch the premiere? It was on Tuesday and I think E! ran it again since (at least once)? It was funny! Brittny moved to LA for five minutes maybe? Until her mother called and demanded she come back to NY because she needed her. Aol had a podcast w/ both of the GG's and E! showed a preview of what's to come in season 2 and it looks rather high drama. I think there's gonna be a lot of tension because Brit is determined to move to LA.

Looking forward to the season. It looks even better than last!

lucyrk78

Postby lucyrk78 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:44 am

I think you can find some promos and some 'what's to come' on Es website...

eonline.com/on/gastineaugirls/schedule/index.html

Who do you think is going to get the asst job?
What do you guys think about Lisa not wanting Brittny to go back to LA? Do you think Brittny's boyfriend will REALLY visit her in NY?

What did you think of their new apt in Battery Park? I think they should've told that realtor that they wanted to keep looking...I mean, what did they see, one place?!

Return to “General”