Support Avril

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:15 am

WARNING--->

Avril Fans!!
Please vote for Avril Lavigne- Sk8er Boi and Complicated!!! By e-mailing countdown@131009.net <<its an Australian Radio Station!! So please e-mail them and Support Avril I will have daily results of the Ineractive Countdown right here!!! I will have the number 1 song and the 2 avril songs!! I vote for her daily and so should you...

In your e-mail its simple just write.....

Subject: Interactive Countdown

Hey there!
My interactive coundown votes for today are-
Avril Lavigne---> Sk8er Boi and Comlicated
THANKS HEAPS!! C-ya!!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Oct 26, 2002 12:16 am

After day one of Support Avril... Her single Sk8er Boi was number 9. And Complicated was out of the top 20! So everyone please suppor your favourite singer Avril Lavigne and send an e-mail to countdown@131009.net to get Avril to number one! U have to say your votes are--> Avril Lavigne- Sk8er Boi and Complicated and whoever else you want to vote for! U can vote for anyone so please do so!! But remember Vote Avril Number One!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:59 am

support Avril Lavigne!!!

E-MAIL the guys at the Heat.FM the e-mail adress is--> countdown@131009.net <--and tell the guys that you are voting for Avril Lavigne- SK8ER BOI and COMPLICATED!!!! I will report the number she is on every day!! So come on SUPPORT AVRIL! :chatter: :safesex:

Return to “Avril Lavigne”