New Avril Pics

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:20 am

shockyourmind.org/archived/pictures/avril/magazines/2002/J14-dec/001.jpgPic One

shockyourmind.org/archived/pictures/avril/magazines/2002/J14-dec/002.jpgPic Two

shockyourmind.org/archived/pictures/avril/magazines/2002/J14-dec/003.jpgPic Three

shockyourmind.org/archived/pictures/avril/magazines/2002/J14-dec/004.jpgPic Four

shockyourmind.org/archived/pictures/avril/magazines/2002/J14-dec/005.jpgPic Five

shockyourmind.org/archived/pictures/avril/magazines/2002/J14-dec/006.jpgPic Six

shockyourmind.org/archived/pictures/avril/magazines/2002/J14-dec/007.jpgPic Seven

shockyourmind.org/archived/pictures/avril/magazines/2002/J14-dec/008.jpgPic Eight

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:49 pm

Thanks for those Candian Chick coz Im making a wall paper for my computer I already have some but some of them look bad so I may use one or 2 of these THANKS!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:04 pm

Thats funny what Britney said about Avril dissin her. Coz let me tell ya this...if avril wanted to be like Brit she WOULD SUCEED! Any Pop/Rock chick using thier body to sell music will suceed. Look at Christina, Britney, LeAnn Rimes and theres a few more! Christina hasnt had a big hit like 'Dirrty' since Moulin Rouge- Lady Marmelade! And to be able to come out and make a song like Dirrty which doesnt fit her style and being Debuted at number 7 is one thing. Christina Aguliera had to change her appearence and reputation to siut the 'Adult Pop Song' most singers like LeAnn Rimes, Christina and Britney are making Adult Songs, Adult Clips and the rest. Look at them 3-4 years ago when they were teens they were Tennage Pop songs! But not that they are over 18/19/20/21 they think they are mature and make these so called 'Mature Singers' Britney Christina are trying to loose the Teen reputation! They think that wearing Bras down the street, and EXTREMELY SHORT RED PANTS (Christina) that ride up her crack! She looks like a crack whore in the film! These people Christina and Britney need to realise that they are ROLE MODELS and girls will wear what they wear! I think its definately wrong. You arnt Mature just by wearing adult clothes, and singing adult theme/sexy songs!

thats my thought on the topic !

Return to “Avril Lavigne”