Did It Ever Get Released In Aus On Cd Single?

kaz

Postby kaz » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:55 am

hey guys well avril new song Losin grip statred getin played on tv this week.
BUT IM WITH YOU was released like 4 months ago on tv but it never came out on cd single (which means it was only played on tv or radio)
it didnt go into the australian chart (ARIA CHARTS)

why didnt it get released??????

any1 know if it did??? or when? or why

kaz

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:47 am

I'm not sure about it getting released in Aus but it did over here in the UK. It's doing quite well, I think it's at number seven... so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be in Aus. Sorry I'm not much help :shrug: :)...

CrazyCanadianChick
Supreme Member

Postby CrazyCanadianChick » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:45 am

"I'm With You" has been out here in Canada for a while now. I don't know why it was released in Australia either. But not all of an artists' or bands' singles will be released in every country.

kaz

Postby kaz » Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:15 pm

thanks GUYs:):):):)

kaz

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:28 am

your right kaz it was played on TV and Radio a fair bit, and noton cd? what are they thinkin?

Well, it got played on rage like ages ago and like the week after its played as an un-released title (before the top 40 or after) then its normaly released about 1-3 weeks after appearing on it but not with IM WITH YOU.

It hasnt been in Aria charts yet. Maybe they delayed the release until her Australian Tour Dates to use it as Promo. Loosin Grip will be released soon and will do quite well. I like the clip to it suits the song.

Mobile has been aired on radio ALOT it was voted TOP SONG for 2 weeks in the row in THE PHAT 30 countdown on 89.1SeaFM in QLD.

IM WITH YOU was also voted top song for 2-3 weeks in a row.

KAZ what state you in?

Are you goingto see Avril live in concert when her tour comes? I was going but had to call off (DAMN!) due to illness in the familyits very serious!!

Return to “Avril Lavigne”