Everybody Who Comes On This Board Should Read This

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:11 pm

recroommagazine.com/articles/avril.htmAvril Article Ok, I didnt write this or anything, but it really describes the Avril thing perfectly.

redcage

Postby redcage » Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:01 am

So what. Who cares. I sure don't. So what Jessica thinks Avril is a fake, a hypocrite, and a poser? Who is she? God? I am sure she is not. Even if Avril is the biggest b***h on the planet, is that any of her business? I think not. I am pretty sure there are people out there who hate Jessica and want to comment on her faults. If she was in the public eye, I am sure there would be people who hate her and make pointless comments for no reason like she did. Now that's annoying! :lol:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:51 pm

i didnt bother reading the whole thing, just a waste of time. I skimmed through it, i just wanted to read the lyrics to some of her songs. Yeah, she's not really punk, she's a pop star. I'm curious to see what direction she's gonna go with her next album.

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:58 pm

NOT PUNK AT ALL!!!

she is pop...she just happens to be a b****y pop star...

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:44 am

where is she? :huh:

Lexxy
Ultra Member

Postby Lexxy » Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:36 pm

Yeah, that chick is pretty much right. She might have laid it on a little thick, though.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:09 am

I read that whole article, shes right Avril does say shes somethin shes not.

But...what I dont get is why point it out as Avril doing it? Many other artists are doing it these days, T.a.T.u - some even say Hillary Duff does it, really who cares. If thats there way to sell music then so be it, though I got Avrils cd and its brilliant! But like dont be gettin angry coz i like it - each to there own.

What I dont get is:

"Yet another thing adding to her image that sells so well- upon visit to her official website, "Sk8er Boi," the only remotely faster rock song on the album, begins blaring. Obviously, they want the visitors to form an impression of Avril's music based on that song, when in reality, the rest of the album simply doesn't sound like that."

Sure its the only fast rock song on the album - but if you listen to the start it starts better then no other song ive heard before. It really sounds awesome actually the words do to. Sure she could put more in but why take the focus off the best song on the album or one of the best?

I dont understand what the big deal is really, Britney made herself out to be that little innocent teen (as she admitted) to sell big tim ebefore moving into something she wanted to do. Christina even done it!! Made herself out to be the innocent sweet girl before moving onto emotional songs, dark song and whatever, really more adult songs (not teen ones).

So you might not know Avril might move to something people will find more acceptable (accroding to her image- or personality).

I really cant see the fus, if she wants to act like something and do something else let her go, shes only young. Ive noticed a lot of people are on about Hillary Duff being a poser and a b****y snob, whi cares they are entertainers!!!!! They entertain thier fans cany ou forget the people you dont like you focus on the ones you do? Its not everyday you hear me bag Britney, Christina, Mandy Moore, Jess Simpson, Vanessa Carlton, Eminem, Missy Elliot, and the rest of the artists on my dislike list.

Like yer I have an opinion but its not like im gunna bring someones popularity down coz I hate em. Thats immature!!! I really wish all this Anti-Avril will stop!

I know Anti goes well with Avril - yet thats no reason to use the 2 words together! I dont see many Anti Britney Anti Eminem Anti Christina Anti Moore Anti Duff webbies! All i hear about is how sh** avril is - im not a major fan, though i like listening to her music.

As redcage said "who are you? god?" sure everyones not perfect makes some mistakes, and so forth. I want to say who do you think you are to degrade someone like that? I agree fully with redcage if you were in the public eye im sure you would make many mistakes like all the other artists, and im more than positive there would be a fair million or so 'Anti-Jessica' supporters out there. You truely sound like a total f***in b**** to me. Worse then Avril, sure Avril aint Punk sure shes Pop but how come she cant dress the way she wants? is it illegal? NO. Just leave Aril alone for being who she wants to be - shes fine with who she is and thats all that matters!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:25 am

Also I never knew CLOTHES had to have 'specific' people to wear them. I never knew there was a 'Law' against normal people wearing so called 'Punkers Clothes' really I dont see that those clothes Avril wears are any kinda of Punk, surely to god anyone can wear studded nelts, ties, bracelets and so forth in the public without people yellin and cursin at them! Then why do celebs get yelled and cursed at what they wear it should not be different as we are all human, they are just more well known then us. Who cares? whats the big deal about what they wear, and what we wear.

Like if someone wore that down the main street what avril wears they would not get yelled and sh** for it, like her.

Whats the big deal about being a 'Pop' artist and wearing different clothes to they wear?

Avril is being totally unique and different in her look whats wrong with it!?

NOTHING!!!

Everyone wears different things down the street to me unique and individual! so who cares!!!

GET OVER THE POSER SHES FINE WITH WHATEVER SHE IS! AND THATS ALRIGHT WITH ME AND SHOULD BE WITH YOU!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:33 am

and now that I expressed my opinion about Avril and her clothing and who she is, i bet I get degrated along side her from narrow minded people. Degrading people was not gods plan for us, so why do it to each other? and beyond our locals, celebrities? Its lame and dull.

Return to “Avril Lavigne”