Avril Lavigne: Caught In So Many Lies

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:46 am

bashir writes "OK. Let me get this over with once and for all. I have Avril Lavigne's CDs and her DVD. I am an Avril fan, no doubt, I listen to her music and I really loved her. LOVED. Yes, that's right. Now I abominate and despise her arrogant attitude. She's just so caught in so many BIG lies! I know so. When her second album hasn't been released yet, she seemed so down-to-earth and I thought she was all nice and everything. My mom even liked her. She says "this pop star is different from other ones, because she's simple". But I guess looks can be deceiving. NOW, fame has totally gotten into her big huge head!

Dissing other pop stars. Especially, Hilary Duff, I'm not siding on her or anything, everyone knows she cant sing and her voice is all animated, I mean why can't Avril just leave her alone, just like what Britney Spears did to Avril. Britney ignored Avril from saying such and such to her. And Avril is saying Hilary is not in her state to be talking about her like that. What about you Avril, you don’t have the right to talk about Britney. I'm not siding on anyone! I don’t like Britney nor Hilary. It's just that EVERYONE has to see the point.
Avril is not all that. She's a liar. I'm going to start judging her. Remember the issue about Avril hating her fans for dressing up like her? Well, it's true she said it, I'll be more technical, she TYPED it. It was on her journal at http://www.avrillavigne.com (it was before Under My Skin was out.) I don’t exactly know the date but I KNOW she posted it up there. I read a magazine talking about Hilary and Avril's feud and I read Avril's side saying SHE NEVER SAID THAT. Well, she did. It was on the journal. I was a fan and read her journal avidly. I am positively sure that it said something like “I see more fans starting to dress like me, " I know for sure it said " get a life".

But the day after I read the magazine I looked on the journal and reread the chapter and the line of Avril snapping her fans was gone. I was so shocked. It's amazingly flabbergasting that Avril LIED. *Sigh* and I thought she was something. Nah. Conflate all the lies Avril has told and you'll have this balloon bigger than her head.

Avril, you need to come back down to earth. Fame has totally gotten in you. I just needed to let it all out! Man, she's just like a spider trapped in her own web."

Return to “Avril Lavigne”