She Told Me So

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:57 pm

Thanx for giving us a new board Jeff!! We really appreciate it!! :hug:

Since the first Chapter is like an introduction I will give you 2 chapters to start off. I started this over on the Justin board so I will post the whole entire story over here so that everyone can read it from the beginning...

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>June 20, 2003

Heather,who was 16, layed on her bed trying to think of a way to meet her idol and hero, Justin Timberlake. Her best friend Rachel had told her in the past not to worry because she knew that she would meet him one day but Heather couldn't help but question "How does she know that I am going to meet him? Is she doing something for me to meet him?" While all of these questions were running in her head she fell asleep. When she looked at the clock in the morning it said 10:30 a.m. and she was in total shock. Her parents had told her the night before that they were going to be gone in the morning but that they were going to be back around 12:00 p.m. and that she needed to be up and dressed. She quickly jumped up out of her bed and ran to the shower. She tried to make it a quick one but the quickest shower that she has ever taken in her life was 20 minutes so she knew that wouldn't be happening. While she was in there, she had the radio blaring and was singing along to all of the familiar tunes because she wanted to be a singer. Her older brother, Matt, could hear her singing "'Cause it makes me that much stronger, Makes me work a little bit harder, It makes me that much wiser, So thanks for making me a fighter" out in the hallway and knew that it would be at least 45 minutes until he would be getting into the bathroom so he decided just to go back to bed. After she was finially done in the shower, she was drying off and she heard the doorbell ring. "Oh no" she said "What I am going to do? Matt is probably still sound asleep because he was out late last night." So she quickly threw her towel around her knowing that there wouldn't be anyone at the door that she didn't know....or at least she hoped that no one would be there that she didn't know. She quickly ran to the door and when she opened it, she let out a loud shreik.</span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"Rachel!!! What are you doing here? I thought that you were suppose to be in Virginia this weekend visiting your family!" Heather exclaimed.

"Well I decided not to go because my aunt and grandma are in this big fight right now so I decided not to go and get caught in the middle of it. Do you think that your parents will mind if I stay with you guys this weeked?" Rachel asked Heather

"No, not at all. You are my favorite friend of theirs. The only thing that they will be worried about is you eating us out of the house because you eat so much! Geez girl look how skinny you are and look at what all you eat! Where does it all go?"

"Oh who knows. But you need to go get dressed because I was thinking that we could go out and do some shopping today so go hurry up. I just got my pay check yesterday and I can't wait to go and spend all of my money." Rachel said while she was laughing.

"Ok I'm going just chill out a lil!" Heather replied in a joking voice

"Funny one there smart ass."

"I know, I know I try my best!"

The girls vanished down the hallway to Heather's room with a trail of laughter following behind them.

"Ok Rach I'm ready how do I look? Does my hair look perfect? Because you know me I never want to go anywhere without looking perfect! You never know what hot guys we might come across!"

"Yes I know you! You're the boy crazy one, while I on the other hand...I'm the sensible one!"

"Haha you sensible! You wish! I do believe that it was you who was making out with oh what's his name in the backseat of his car on your first date. And in the mall parking lot of all places!"

"Hey that's not my fault! He was the one who started it and you know me, if you get me started that I can't stop! It's like an addiction!"

"Yeah, yeah likely story that is!" Heather said back to her "Hey look whose awake! Long time no see Matt! How did things go with Kristen last night? You get any action?" Heather asked questioningly to her brother

"How many times do I have to tell you! That is none of your business Heather." Matt screamed at his sister

"Wow don't get all defensive on us there Matt! He must of gotten some Heather or else he wouldn't be actin this way....oh wait maybe he didn't and that's why he is so angry at us. Hmmm I wonder!" Rachel said to her friend jokingly

"Aight thats enough you girls. Rachel what are you doing here anyways? Aren't you away this weekend?" Matt looked at Rachel and asked

"Yeah I was suppose to be but I decided that I would miss your sexy body to much!" Rachel said to Matt as he began to blush. "Oh don't flatter yourself there to much Matt. I was only kidding with you!"

Matt looked at Rachel as if he knew that she was joking but deep down inside he knew that he wanted it to be true.

"Don't you two girls have some shopping to do or something? Isn't that like what you do every weekend?"

"Yeah yeah we're getting there. Just gonna grab a quick bite of something to eat and then we are out of here to see if we can break our piggy banks." Heather replied to her brother "Let's see Rach we have chips, pretzels, cheese nips, umm just about anything you want."

Just then the doorbell rang and the two girls ran to see who could be there now.</span>

Now <span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK!</span></span> please!! :please:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:54 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 3</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>The two girls rushed to the door and when they opened it there was a male figure standing there. The back of him looked familiar but they couldn't figure out who he was. He was very tall and slender but you could tell that he worked out all the time because he was very muscular. They had seen him every single day of their lives for the past 5 years but they stood their puzzled as to who it could be. The man began to turn around and as soon as Heather saw his face she started to faint. He quickly ran and caught her just before she hit the floor.

Rachel wispered to Justin "Thank you so much for coming. You have no idea how much this will mean to her when she wakes up."

A minute later Heather woke up and just stared at his familiar face. "You're not who I think you are, are you? No you can't be because he is to busy he wouldn't have time to come and visit someone like...." not letting her finish her sentence he said to her "Who do you think I am?"

Heather replied "Well you look like Justin Timberlake but I know that my mind is just playing tricks on me because well you would never come to see someone like me...I mean why would he want to come visit me?"

Justin replied back to her "Well umm.....he came to visit you because of a letter that your best friend wrote to him. If you don't believe that it is really me, well thats ok i guess but I really wanted to spend the day with you and get to know you. From what I hear you are the best friend that anyone could ask for and so much more."

"OMG you really are Justin aren't you? Oh my please forgive me for being so rude to you! See, it has been my dream well since I can remember anyways, to meet you one day but I never thought that it would come true. I would see you on every tv show and be like why can't I be famous just so that I can say hi to him like all those other people and here look at me. I am laying on my living room floor with you beside me and I don't believe you. How rude can I get?"

"Oh I don't think your rude at all. You had every right to believe that I wasn't Justin because I mean after all you had no idea that I was near here since I was suppose to be in LA."

"Yeah what are you doing here anyways Justin? And how did you know that I am a fan of yours. Rachel, did you have something to do with this. Were you trying to tell me something when you told me that I would meet Justin one day because if so girl, you should of warned me so I could of gotten some new clothes to wear or something."

"Well umm....I wanted to surprise you and I can see that I did that alright! You see I have been writing letters to Justin every week now for about a year and I guess that one of them finially got through to him or something like that" Rachel said back to Heather

Just then Matt came upstairs from his room. "Who on earth is this guy Heather? I have never seen him before and what is he doing in our house? Wait he looks a lot like that guy who you are in love with but he wouldn't be here so why is there an impersonater in our house?"

"No Matt, this really is Justin. I didn't believe him either until Rachel told me how she has been writing letters to him so that I could have a chance to meet him. Wasn't that so nice? I don't think that anyone has ever done anything that nice for me in my whole entire life. I think that I am gonna cry!"

Justin came over by her and said "No don't cry. We have a big day ahead of us and you need to go get ready. From what I hear there are a couple things around here that you like to do but only time will tell as to what we are going to do"

With that in mind, Heather vanished down the hall to get ready for the adventure that was ahead of her.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>You know the drill..... </span></span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:01 am

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...could you imagine????

:thinking:
</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"It's okay hun...I'll get the door."
I walk pst my husband and open the door to find Lance Bass smiling "Hi Tash, can you get away for awhile?"
Peeking behind him I notice a car waiting.
"Oh...ummm...sure Lance...
</span><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>*THUD*</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>K...so maybe I went a little overboard :shrug:
LOL...updates???
Anyone...my little story should at least be worth ONE chapter!!!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:18 pm

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 4</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>When Heather got back to her room, she realized that there were 5 new outfits laying on her bed...they were all so cute she couldn't decide which one to wear since she had no idea what they were doing but she decided on wearing these cute shorts that were white with a see thru shirt. When she came out of her room Justin just looked at her in amazement

"Well what do you think? Is it too much?" She asked Justin and Rachel

"No I think that it looks perfect!" Rachel chimed in

"No it makes you look amazing! I don't think that anyone has ever looked that good. I mean i see how many girls everyday and none of them can comepair as to how you look now."

Heather held her head down low so that Justin couldn't see her blushing but she knew that he saw anyways.

"Ok are you ready to go?" Justin asked her

"I sure am but where are we going?"

"Oh its a surprise but I think that you'll like it. But first you need to put this on because I don't want you to have any idea as to where we are going" and with that said he handed her a blindfold and helped her put it on. He walked her out to his Escalade and they were off to an unknown destination.

"Can't you just give me a hint as to where we are going??? Puhhh leeeaaasseee??"

"Nope" he said with a devilish grin on his face "I want you to be surprised and if I tell you then you won't be surprised. I want this day to go perfect! It's not every day that I get to have fun like ordinary 22 year olds do."

"22 year olds like to hang out with 16 year olds?" Heather asked him

"That's not what I mean. I mean that I never get to do anything fun. I always have a strict schedule that I have to follow and today I am going to do whatever I want to do with you by my side. I have the perfect day planned out."

With that said they arrived at a building.

When they walked inside, Heather new right where they were from hearing the pins crashing in the background. The bowling alley. It was one of her favorite things to do although she didn't get to go that often.

"Wait don't take that off yet or you will ruin it."

"Ruin what?" Heather asked Justin

"Just wait and see and you'll find out!"</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 5</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>Heather rolled the ball down the alley and you could her all off the pins fall down. She turned around and went running to Justin "I made a strike! I made a strike!"

"I know you did!" he said as he picked her up and spun her around "Now its my turn...I had better get one soon because I'm not doing so good. I can't let a girl beat me now."

"Oh I see how it is...I'm not allowed to beat you?"

"No, no I was just joking with you! Of course you can! Actually I'm usually not even this good but don't let anyone know about that. That is just between you and me."

"Ok I'll try and keep it on the dl for ya. Here maybe you need some help. I had better go up there and help you." Heather said as she walked up behind Justin and put her arms around his waist to quote quote help him.

"Hey now there you are gonna distract me and then I'll do even worse."

"I don't think its possible for you to do any worse there Justin...just kidding with ya." Heather said with a sheepish smile on her face "Now this is what you need to do." she said as her hands were guiding Justins hands "Now just let the ball go."

"Wow I got a stike. You're a really good teacher. I think I need some more lessons from you." and he quietly wispered to himself "but only in different subjects"

"Did you say something Justin?" Heather asked him

"Oh I just said that it is almost time for part 2 of out lil day date here."

"Ok well we only have one more time each so it shouldn't be to much longer then. I'm getting a lil hungry though aren't you?"

"Yeah a lil bit. Well actually a lot. You know me I have to eat all the time."

"So i have heard." she replied back to him

"Oh yeah I forgot that this was the first time i met you. You just seem so down to earth this seems like its the 5th time we've gone out or something. You just seem to understand me and you're not all like all the other girls who are just like 'you are so hot.' "

"Yeah I'm not your average teenage girl I guess. I guess because I want to be a star I kind of understand them in a way. You know what I mean?"

"Perfectly. What do you say? How about we get out of here?"

"That sounds like a great idea" and with that said the two were gone from the bowling alley. </span>

Ok guys now I need tons of <span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>feedbac</span></span>k. Let me know what you think! :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:48 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Nasty old Justin...with his dirrty mind!! Shame on him!!
LOL...I love it!!!

More please! :D
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:04 pm

ok here ya go...2 more chapters lol

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 6</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"So is this going to be another one of your lil surprises?" Heather asked him

"Oh you know it baby!" he said with a sly smile coming across his face "I know that you will love it so don't worry about anything ok?"

"Ok, do I have to do that whole blind fold thing again?"

"Yup, you know it!"

"Aight, aight"

On the way there they only made small talk about what was going on in their lives and of course Justin had to talk about his lil brother's Jon and Steven because he loves them so much and Heather had to talk about her lil cousins and how she was so close to them and in a way was kind of protective of them because she is so much older than them.

"Ok we are here. I hope that you like it. I really tried to make this special."

"Justin now you are starting to scare me! What one earth are you talking about? This is the most special day of my life. I don't think that it could get any better than what it has been already."

"Well then you just wait because it will get better." he said with a look on his face that was priceless. Words can't even describe how he looked. "How about we go inside now." he said as he helped her out of the car and into the building. "Do you like it? Wait you have to take the blind fold off first my bad!"

"Oh my Justin! How did you do this! It looks amazing!!!!" Heather looked around the room in amazement.

He had reserved all of Applebee's, which was Heather's favorite restraunt, and had them turn it into paradise. The whole entire restraunt had been transformed and now there were candles everywhere and the perfect music playing. Justin led her to a private table that was covered in rose pettles with 2 dozen roses sitting at her seat.

"Justin how did you do this? I mean this must of cost so much money!"

"You must be forgetting who I am or something. I have more money than people could even begin to imagine. I wanted to make this day magical for you and since money is no problem I kinda decided to go all out. I hope that you like it."

"Like it Justin? I love it! No one has ever done anything like this for me. I still feel like this is a dream. Can someone please come and pinch me so that I know I'm not dreaming? This is just well words can't even describe how much this means to me."

"Are you ready to order yet Mr. Timberlake?" the waiter asked him.

"I believe so. Are you ready Heather?"

"Oh yeah, I only get one thing when I go out. I'm kinda a 'picky eater' as my friends and family like to call it."

"Ok then" Justin replied to the waiter "I would like the chicken fingers basket, the pizza sticks and a coke please."

"And for you ma'am?" The waiter asked Heather

"The same thing for me too minus the pizza sticks...I'm sure I can manage to steal one from Justin." she replied to the waiter "That is weird we got the same thing. It's kinda like we were destined for each other but that would just be crazy because I mean you are a celebrity and I am just your ordinary Suzzy Que. You know what I mean?" Heather asked Justin.

"Yeah I know what you mean" he said back but he thought to himself no it's not so crazy. I want to spend so much more time with you and get to know you so much better, but he kept that to himself because he didn't want her to know how he really felt about her. He was starting to fall for her.</span>

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 7</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>"There isn't going to be any alcoholic beverages for you Justin?"

"Not when I am in the presence of such a fine woman like yourself. That is something that only me and my dawgs do when we are out. Why do you want me to get drunk or something? Is that why you are trying to say to me?" Justin replied back to her in a joking manor

"Oh I never thought of that idea. Oh imagining you drunk now that is a funny site! I'm sure we would have a blast though."

"That or you would be with me back at your house helping me throw up in the toilet." Justin said trying not to laugh

"Oh yeah thats just what I want to do...not!" Heather said in a sarcastic voice "I'll just have to make sure that you are as sober as a dog."

"You don't want to see Mr. Timberlake drunk? Now my feelings are hurt." Justin said while putting on the puppy dog face and then he bursted up laughing "So when is our food going to come? I am starving!!!" Just as Justin said that the waiter appeared with their food.

"Can I get you anything more?" The waiter questioned them

"No I think this will be good. Thanks man!" Justin replied back

After they finished their meals it was time for part 3 of their date. Justin figured that out of all of the parts of the date so far that this would be where he would most likely be noticed by his fans. With that in mind he thought about puttin on a disguise but decided that he wasn't going to because this was suppose to be special for Heather and how special would it be if he was disguising himself?

"Justin where are we at?" Heather asked him. "It sounds like we are at the airport. I can hear the planes coming and going."

"Umm...you will just have to wait and see. I don't want to spoil it for ya now do I?"

"Boy what is it with you and your surprises?"

"Let's just say that I like to keep a girl waiting until the perfect moment."

Heather thought to herself what did he mean by that? This whole day has been like that. I wonder if he is always like this or if this is just like a one time thing or something because he sure is acting strange.

"Ok we're on you can take the blind fold off now."

"We're on a plane. Justin where are you taking me?"

"You'll see...We will be there in about 45 minutes so make yourself at home until then."

"Ok" Heather replied back. She tried to think of places in her head that were only 45 minutes away from Harrisburg but she couldn't think of any. "So is this your plane Justin? Like your private jet or something like that?"

"Yeah, something like that" Justin said

Those 45 minutes passed by so quickly and before they knew it they had landed again. By now it was only 3 p.m. and it had felt like an eternity. I mean how many girls get to spend the whole day with their idol? Not to many.

"Ok Heather, you know the deal....blind fold time" Justin stated. "I know that you hate this thing and I hate it to but I want you to be surprised. I heard that you have always wanted to go here with and endless amount of money so now is your chance. I hope that you really like this."

"I'll like anything that you do for me Justin."

"Ok Heather we are here." Justin took off her blind fold and there she was in front of The King of Prussia Mall.

"Justin, how did you know? I have always wanted to go here but my family isn't very big shoppers so we just go to the local mall which isn't all that big. Wait a minute. Aren't you afraid that someone will recognize you because I mean I am sure that someone is going to recognize you here, after all we are in Philly (Philadelphia, PA) and there are a ton of people here. Someone is going to recognize you sooner or later."

"Don't worry about it. This day is suppose to be special for you and darn it, I am gonna do that even if it takes away my last breath. So anyways are you ready to go in or what?"

"You betcha! This is gonna be a blast. We just have to stop that MAC so that I can get some money and we are ready to go." Heather told Justin

"No you're not going to pay for one single thing today. You must of forgot who said they were going to make this day special for you or something because" Heather didn't let Justin finish his sentence when she cut in "I know, I know it's just that I don't like to take stuff from other people but I know that there is going to be no way out of it so I should just give in to you."

"Yes you should now let's get shopping"

As they we're getting ready to head into the first store you heard a bunch of people scream "Oh my God it's Justin Timberlake!"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>you know the drill </span></span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:44 pm

this is really good ;)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :thinking: is it strange to be unable to get the thought of Justin a blinfold and me out of my head??
:shrug:

hee hee
more please :please:
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:44 pm

Here ya guys go...I'm going to keep on posting 2 chapters until I get it caught up with the Justin board :lol: that might take a while but oh well here ya go

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 8</span>

[COLOR=purple]"Oh no, here we go again" Justin yelled so that Heather could hear it over the screaming

"We don't have to go shopping Justin. I don't want there to be like a mob scene or anything like that. I just want you to be safe." Heather shouted back to Justin

"No, I promised you that this day was going to be special so just give me a couple minutes and then we are good to go. I know the perfect thing to get them to leave us alone. This happens all the time so I kind of an expert on getting the crowds to die down."

"Ok if you say so. Should I go somewhere or like what? Cause I have no idea what you are up to. You have that mischevious look to you Mr. Timberlake."

"Don't worry about a thing. I want you to stay right here by my side." With that said Justin stood up on top of a bench and made this amazing statement "Everyone, please just calm down. I will be happy to take a few pictures and sign a few autographs but everyone just needs to calm down. We don't want anyone to get hurt here ok? I am just out having fun with a very close friend of mine."

Someone from the crowd didn't let Justin finish when they chimed in "Is this your new girlfriend Justin?"

"Well ummm you see it started out just as me taking her out to have an amazing day but it kind of turned into a little more than that for me anyways. Heather I have never had feelings like this for anyone in my whole entire life, not even Britney. I was going to wait till the perfect time to ask this but since everyone here wants to know the same thing as I do, will you please give me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

With that said that crowd began clapping and chanting "Say yes! Say yes!" How could she not say yes? The hottest man in the world just asked her out.

"Would everyone please just quiet down so that i can talk to Justin. Justin I don't know what to say. I mean I have always dreamed that something like this would happen but I never thought that it would. I always thought that you didn't date ordinary girls but after getting to know you better today, I saw that you aren't the person that everyone thinks you are. You aren't they playboy that every magazine has you posed as. I guess what I am trying to say is Yes Justin I would love to be your girlfriend!" As soon as Heather said yes the crowd got even louder whistling and shouting for the new two-some.

Justin whispered into Heather's ear "I didn't think that they would take it this well. I guess that I was wrong."

Heather whispered back "I guess that I just have a way with the crowd or something. Who know's. This is all kind of strange for me I mean I go from an ordinary girl to the girlfriend of the sexiest man alive. This all seems like a big dream. But I have to talk to you then later, okay?"

"Yeah sure" Justin replied

"Hey can we have a picture of you two please?" Someone from the crowd asked

"Well ummm" Justin began to say

"Well ummm sure you can Heather chimed in" And she wrapped her arms around Justin's waist

A couple minutes after Justin signed some autographs and took pictures, the crowd began to die down and Justin said to Heather "What was that you wanted to tell me?"

"Well ummm its just that I am 16 and well you are 22. I don't think that a lot of people are going to approve of this relationship."

"Age is nothing but a number. It wouldn't matter if you were 16 and I was 66, the way we feel about each other is what matters not what age we are."

"Yeah I guess that you are right about that. It's just that my parents I don't know if they are going to like the fact that I am dating a 22 year old."

"Well I'll just have to turn on the Timberlake charm then." Justin said as her wrapped his arms around Heather's waist.</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 9</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Justin what do you think of this outfit?" Heather asked him

"I think that it looks amazing. But then again, anything looks amazing on you." Justin replied

Heather quickly turned her head so that he couldn't see her blushing. She loved the thought of the hottest, sweetest, most sensitive man alive as being her boyfriend.

"We need to hurry up because we still have one last thing to do tonight. And in order to do that we need to buy you a super sexy outfit. I think that we should just buy all of them and decide on the way back home. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds perfect but I don't really need all of these clothes. There has to be at least 20 different out fits here!"

"Don't worry about it. This is something that I want to do for you now and you had better let me. Let's go buy all of these ok?"

"Are you sure because I don't want to spend your money and" Justin quickly cut her off "I told you before that I want to spend my money of you. Now let's go buy these ok?"

"Ok Mr. Timberlake that would be $10, 785. Is it going to be cash or credit card?"

"Umm cash I guess."

"You carry that much money on you Justin?"

"Well you never know when you are going to be in a situation where you are going to need money so I just carry a lot around with me. My momma says that I am crazy for doing so but if I come in a tight situation I want to know that I will have enough money for a hotel and stuff if need be."

"I guess that does make some sense."

"Here you go Mr. Timberlake here is ten thousand, seven hundred ninety, ten thousand eigth hundred, ten thousand nine hundred and eleven thousand. Have a great evening. Thanks for shopping with us today" the cashier said

"No problem. Thank's for being so helpful." Justin replied "Now we have to hurry up and catch our plane back for the last part of our date. We are eating on the plane so we don't have to worry about that."

After a few minutes the two new lovebirds were on their plane back to Harrisburg, PA.

"Justin I still don't know what outfit to wear tonight. It is so hard to choose because I have no idea what we are doing."

"Here I'll call Lonnie in here and he can pick one out for you"

"No don't call Lonnie in here, how about you decide."

"Ok I like that black shirt that ties in the back and is sort of like a belly shirt. Do you know which one i mean?"

"Yeah it ties like a halter top and on the back of it, there is a string the holds it together."

"Yeah thats the one and how about that short black skirt?"

"That sounds cute together. This will help me to figure out where we are going now."

"You'd better not find out. I think that you won't figure it out though because well I can't say anymore of you will know."

"Oh don't worry I think that I can find out some way" Heather said as she walked over and sat on top of Justin, stradeling his legs. "When I want something, I usually end up getting it"</span>

You know the drill...... :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:11 pm

<span style='color:purple'> *sigh*
TOO BE ABLE TO SHOP LIKE THAT.... :lonely: :no:
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:17 pm

Ok well these chapters are short so you get 3 :lol:

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 10</span></span>
<span style='color:purple'>
Heather started to slowly kiss Justin's lips and moved down to his neck.

"So where are we going tonight?" She asked him in between kisses

"Oh just somewhere. I'm not gonna tell you no matter what you do I'm not gonna tell you. I don't give in very easily so don't even try."

"Are you sure about that one?" Heather replied and she began to take off his shirt

"I'm pretty sure. You aren't gonna get it out of me I swear. You won't" Justin said as he was laughing.

"Fine then. I'm done. No more for you Mr. Timberlake." Heather replied while getting up. "If you gonna be like that than I can too!" Heather said turning around so that Justin couldn't see her almost laughing.

"But, but that's not fair. I want to surprise you."

"Oh yes it is. You won't tell me where we are going then you won't get anymore more action from me Mr. Hotstuff." As soon as Heather said this Justin put on his puppy face "That isn't going to work with me Justin." As soon as she said this he made his puppy face even more apparent "Justin stop I'm going to give in soon."

"That's my whole plan bwha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa" Justin said in an evil sarcastic voice

"I can't look at you. I'll give in" Heather said as she turned her head away from him.

"I bet that this will make ya look at me" Justin replied while taking his shirt off the rest of the way. Heather couldn't help but look at his body. His defined abs were more than enough to give any girl a heart attack.

"Justin don't do this to me. You are gonna kill me. No more of this," She said as she pointed to herself "Until you tell me where we are going" Justin walked over to her and picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist "Are you still sure of that one?" he asked her after giving her an almost perfect peck. "Yes I am still sure"

"Ok how about now?" He said as his tounge slowly started to part her lips "This isn't gonna work on me Justin."

"OK then how about now" He said after he started massaging her neck

"Justin that feels so good don't ever stop"

"Well then in that case I'm done. No more massage until you go back to what you were doing."

"Are you trying to blackmail me now Mr? Because I know that your momma would not approve of that. Here give me your phone and I will call her and find out." Heather said while searching Justin's body for his phone. "I found it. I'm calling her to see what she has to say about this."

"Umm Heather that's not my phone that your holding"Justin replied trying to hold back his laughter

"Oh well umm I knew that all along"</span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 11</span></span>
<span style='color:red'>
"Sorry about that Justin...I mean it's nothing worse than a girl getting a lil fiesty on you on the first date." She said as she pulled her hand away from Justin's 'phone.'

"Don't worry about it. It's ok I promise."

"I think I'll just drop the whole thing about calling your mom now. I mean now I would just make a really bad impression I would call her up and be like 'Hello Mrs. Harless. I was trying to find your son's phone and I umm accidently grabbed something else but anyways the reason I wanted to call you was' I don't think that she would like me to much if I called her and said that. I mean what mother wants to hear that some girl is gettin a lil touchy feeling with their son on the first date?"

"Umm if I had a son, I'd be like yeah you go boy! Give me five!" Justin could tell by the look on Heather's face that she didn't like that idea to much so he quickly chimed in "I'm just kidding with ya. Yeah, we can just save that story for some time later after she has already met you and loved you because why wouldn't she love you? You are perfect in every aspect."

"Justin stop you are making me blush now. You've been doing that a lot today."

"Hey can't a man give a beautiful woman a compliment every now and then?"

Just as Heather was about to answer Lonnie came in and said "Mr. Timberlake we are going through some turbulance. You guys need to put your seat belts on quickly."

"Lonnie are you trying to play another trick on me? Because you did this before when I was with the guys. You had everyone in on it Mike, Dre, all of em. So how do I know that this isn't another one of your lil jokes that you are playing on me?"

"I wouldn't ruin your date that's why. Justin put your seat belt on now!" Just as Lonnie yelled that they began to go thru turbulance.

"Justin I don't want to die!" Heather screamed

"We're not going to die we are going to be just fine. This happens all the time. There is nothing that you need to worry about." Justin said while holding Heather close to himself trying to believe what he had just said. He knew that they were going to be in for a bumpy ride.</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 12</span></span>
<span style='color:blue'>
"Justin I am really scared. This was my first time on a plane. What is going on?"

"Don't worry about anything. You will be fine I promise. Right Lonnie?" who was sitting in the corner of the plane. "Yeah, Heather you don't have anything to worry about. This happens all the time. Nothing unusual."

"Are you guys sure? I am really worried that something bad is going to happen. I don't know why I just have this feeling and it's not a good one."

"Here you don't have to worry about a thing. I will protect you." Justin said as he began to pull Heather closer to him than she already was. "Does this make you feel better?" Justin asked as Heather laid her haid down onto his shoulder "Yeah a lil bit. Thanks J."

Just then the pilot came over the intercom "We are going to have to make an emergency landing. Things are not going to well up here and if we keep going who knows what might happen. This is for everyone's safety. Please remain buckled until we are safely on the ground."

"Great this is going to ruin our evening." Justin stated

"Justin I would rather us be safe and miss the last part than be hurt and still have the last part."

"I know me too it's just that I had the perfect evening planned out and then this had to ruin it."

"Well so we can go out tomorrow night or if it's not to late when we get back we can still go out. Ok J?"

"Yeah I guess so." Just then the plane had suddenly dropped down and you could hear all kinds of emergency buttons going off. "Lonnie what is going on? This has never happened before!" Justin yelled over all of the loud noises

"I have no idea Justin. I would get up and find out but he said not to get up."

"Justin I told you I had a bad feeling about this. We are going to die!"

"No we're not! We are gonna be fine. We have one of the best pilot's. He will do everything in his power to make sure that we are safe. Don't worry ok. I'm sure that he has handled things like this before." Just then, Heather began to cry.

"I'm really scared Justin. I'm really really scared."

"It's ok baby. I know that you are but everything is going to be fine." Suddenly the plain went spiraling down towards the earth.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Feedback</span></span> is required :nod:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:22 pm

:o Keep going

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :freaked: you can't leave it like that :nono:

lol...more :unsure: :please:
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:45 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 13</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>
"Justin we're gonna die!! This is not normal and don't tell me that it is!!"

"It's ok. We are going to be fine. We are going to be fine. Don't worry baby. We are going to be ok." Justin kept repeating this over and over in his head. He knew that they weren't going to be ok. The plane was going to crash down into the earth and there was nothing that he could do to help them. He was so scared that his whole body began to tremble along with Heather's body. "Heather I have to tell you something in case we don't make it out of this, but don't worry I know we will. I love you. I have loved you from the moment I saw you this morning. I know that people don't belive in love at first site and didn't believe in love at first site until I met you but when I met you, I felt carefree to the world. Nothing mattered except that you were happy. This feeling just overcame me that I can't explain. I just look at you and I get butterflies in my stomach. After every time you came out the dressing room showing me a different outfit, this feeling just came over me of happiness and joy that words can't even begin to explain. I kept saying to myself that I was the luckiest man in the world because I was with the most beautiful person that I have ever seen."

"Justin I have to tell you something too. I used to always be inflatuated when I saw you on a tv show or read an article about you in a magazine but I never thought that I would feel this way about you or anyone for that matter. When you showed up at my house this morning it was as if, as if I had met soul mate. Like the person that I was to spend the rest of my life with. I told myself to stop thinking like that because I was only going to get to spend one day with you and then after that you would be out of my life forever and I would most likely never see you again. But then, earlier when you asked me to be your girlfriend, I knew that this could and would go some place far. Farther than anyone could of ever imagined. I guess what I am trying to tell you too is that I love you Justin Randall Timberlake!" Justin then the plane leveled off. No one really knows why. The pilot didn't even know how to describe it. It was as if someone heard what they were saying to each other and grabbed their plane with a hand and made it go straight again. Whatever it was, it was truly a miracle. "Justin! We're straight now! We're not going to crash into the earth! We're fine! Nothing is going to happen to us! We are safe now!" Just then the pilot came over the intercom again

"I have no idea as to how to explain what happened. It is a mystery to me myself. But we are going to make an emergency landing so that they can check the plane out. There is going to be another plane there waiting to transport you back to Harrisburg. I am very sorry that this had to ruin your evening. I am just glad that everyone is ok and that we didn't crash."

"Me too" Justin quietly wispered. He knew that this had to of been a miracle from God. Justin had always been a very spiritual person and he knew that some day, God would of been there when he needed him and today was truly that day. Something miraculus had happened that day that no one would ever be able to explain. "Hey you still up for that last part of our lil date when we get back?"

"Umm I guess so. No more drama for today though. That was scary enough. It is going to be a long time before I ride on an airplane again. I thought for sure that we were going to end up in the middle of some field somewhere."

"I know me too. I think that I will stick to driving from now on. That was enough to keep anyone from flying ever again. My momma always told me she didn't like me riding on airplanes because she didn't think that they were safe and all. I guess that momma was right again as usual."

Heather began to laugh "Yeah, moms are usually right I guess. I'm kind of a rebel I guess you could say. Like I do what my mom says most of the time but then when I am out with certain friends I do stuff that I know she wouldn't approve of. From now on there isn't going to be anymore of that. I am truly grateful that I am alive now. But I have a question for you. Did you really mean what you said earlier. About you loving me and all?"

"Yes. Everything that I told you was from my heart. I didn't want to have to tell you in that kind of circumstances but yeah, I guess that someone higher than us wanted me to tell you. How about you? Did you mean everything that you said?"

"Yes, I meant every last world. I kind of wanted to wait a while to tell you that like maybe on a romantic date or something like that but I guess that there was no better time than then to tell you. I am just greatful that we are ok."

"Look at you baby. You're still shaking. Here here now. You are ok. We are going to be fine." Justin said as he began to pull Heather in closer to him with his big stong muscular arms. "I will always protect you. Nothing will ever happen to you I promise."

"Thanks J." Heather said as she rested her head on his shoulder. They felt all of the planes wheels land safely on the roadway and they knew for sure now that they were ok. When they got off of the plane, there were all kinds of medical and fire personel as well as many other people. When they walked off the plane they were greeted by many people who wanted to make sure that they were ok "Yeah, we are ok. We were just really scared that the plane was going to go down but now we are just grateful that we are safe" Heather told all of them.

"There is another plane waiting to take you the rest of the way home whenever you are ready to go. I'm sure that you want some time to be able to walk around and stuff so take your time. They will be ready whenever you are ready to go back home" the manager told Justin, Heather, Lonnie and the pilot.

"Thank you very much for all that you have done. We are truly grateful." Justin replied

"Oh it is our pleasure Mr. Timberlake. We are just glad that you all are safe." The manager stated.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:47 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 14</span></span><span style='color:blue'>

"Are you ready to get back onto the plane again baby?" Justin asked as he put his big, strong arms around her waist.

"I guess so but it's going to be so scary. That was the scariest time of my life. I don't think that I will ever forget that feeling I had inside of me. But when you held me close to you, it was almost as if I didn't have anything to worry about and that I would be ok. I don't know what I would of done if you weren't here J."

"Well if it werent for me this wouldn't of happened. I am soooo sorry that this happened. I mean this was suppose to be magical and special but then this ruined it. For both of us."

"No, listen it's ok. It was only a minor delay. We still have one part of our date left yet Mr. Don't you forget about that either cause I won't let you forget. As soon as we get off of the plane that's what we are going to do. Got it?"

"Yes mom."

"Justin!!!"

"I'm only joking with ya. You know how much I love my momma so that means that I love you a lot too! But anyways I think that we should just get dressed on the plane so that it saves some time. And since we bought our outfits we have them with us."

"Ok that sounds good to me."

"Mr. Timberlake the plane is ready to take off now. Please put your seat belts on and hope that nothing happens like last time." Lonnie told Justin and Heather

"Yeah man, that was enough excitment for a lifetime. Do you mind going up with the pilot though so that we can get changed into our outfits for our next part of our date? I don't think that Heather wants us to watch her change or anything like that."

"Ok man I gottcha. Don't do anything back here that your mothers would not approve of."

"You know me Lonnie. I never do anything that my momma doesn't approve of."

"Right Justin and I'm the King of Scotland. You think I don't know half of the stuff that you do but trust me I know. I am Lonnie, the knower of everything!"

"All right point taken. But you just keep that to yourself there or I'll think of something to get you back with. HAHA"

"Hey J, are we gettin dressed today or what?"

"Yeah, I just had to make a couple threats to Lonnie thats all. Nothing to worry about. I don't think that you will have to worry about him coming in on you when you get dressed. I'm going to go to the backroom because that room is a lot smaller."

"Umm ok but where is the bathroom because I need to do my hair and make-up and all that other girly stuff."

"It is right down that the hallway and to the left" Justin said as he pointed down the hallway going down the middle of the plane.

"Ok thanks so much."

After Justin was done getting ready, he thought for sure that Heather had to of been dressed by now so he walked out into the room that he and Heather had been in earlier and to his surprise she was just standing their in her bra and thong.

"Oh my, I am so so so sorry. I thought that you would of been dressed by now. I'm just going to go back to the back room." Justin said as he suddenly turned bright red.

"Don't worry about it. It's not the end of the world. Besides, I kind of like the idea of you seeing me with just about nothing on because now you will have an idea as to what I look like with nothing on." Heather wispered into Justin's ear. "Now you can stay here and help me get dressed. I think that I am going to need some help with the zippers and all." Heather said as a sly look came across her face.

"I don't think that you want me to stay here. Because me seeing you with almost no clothes on that's enough to turn any man on. If I stay here I don't think that we will get to part four." Justin said as a big grin came across his face.

"What are you up to? I've seen that look before and it is not good."

"Oh nothing. You'll see. I'm thinking that you are going to love it though. But you need to get dressed because we are almost back and we don't want anymore delays."

With that said, Heather vanished down the hallway and into the bathroom to get ready for something that she would never of expected in her life.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span> is required :lol:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:46 pm

that thong, thong thong thong
airplane sex guys come on now :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:04 pm

here ya go...geez over on the justin board im gettin so much feedback and here... :no: lol thanx for replying though! i really appreciate it :hug:

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 15</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>"WOW! You look amazing!" Justin exclaimed as Heather came out of the bathroom

"Well thank ya...you aren't looking to bad there either Justin. It just needs one little thing."

"Oh really. And what would that be?" Heather simply walked over to Justin and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. "Whoa! What was that for? I mean I like it but that was just well I wasn't expecting that, thats all."

"I figured that I owed you since I had been torturing you all day long and stuff...It was my turn to give back to the community." Heather said trying not to laugh.

"Oh, I see so that was just like a charity kiss or something like that. If that's the way you are gonna be then I don't want it. I'm taking it away." Justin said in a sarcastic voice wiping his lips as if he was getting rid of the kiss.

"I guess you didn't like it then if your wiping it off. I guess that I don't have to give you anymore then since you don't like them and all" Justin just walked over to Heather and pressed his lips against hers and slowly began to part her lips with his tounge. Justin slowly began to pull away and said "That was to show you how much I liked it and to show you that I want many more to come."

"Justin, Heather, we are getting ready to land you need to put your seatbelts on" Lonnie yelled from the front of the plane. Lonnie waited for a minute and didn't hear anything "Did you guys hear me? You need to put your seatbelts on!" Lonnie yelled even louder this time.

"Yeah man we heard you. We are just a little pre-occupied."

"Well you had better un-pre-occupy yourselves cause we are going down now." When they were safely on the ground, they saw that they were on a secluded part of the airport so that no one would be able to see Justin and recognize him. "Justin your car is going to be waiting for you guys. Now I am trusting you again Justin like I did this morning. I don't want to hear any reports on the nightly news that you got mobbed or anything like that man."

"I hear ya Lonnie. I won't do anything to jepordize my life. You know that. We are just going to have some fun. I mean we had fun all day but this, this is going to be incredible." Justin yelled to Lonnie as he helped Heather into the car. "Ok I know you hate this baby but this is the last time I promise....blindfold" It seemed like they were in the car for forever but finially they arrived at their destination. "Ok you can take the blindfold off now." Justin said as he parked the car in the parking lot. Heather looked up at the sign and saw that they were at the hot local night club Eclipse.

"Justin are you sure that this is a good idea. I mean this is more dangerous than shopping and you don't have Lonnie with you."

"I know how to take care of myself. I'm a big boy. No one can hurt me. They can try but they will never succeed." Justin helped Heather out of the car and walked up to the man infront of the door "Umm hey I'm Justin. I called the manager earlier to let him know that I was going to be here."

"What is your last name sir?"

"Timberlake"

"Ok let me look over the list" The man looked over the list "I'm sorry but you aren't on here."

"I have to be. I called the manager earlier."

"Ok let me get him. We'll sort this all out don't worry. Mr. Morris, there is a man out here claiming to be Justin Timberlake. He said that he called you earlier and told you that he was coming."

"Oh yes. I remember that. I must of forgot to put him on the list. Let him in."

"Ok sir, you can come in but your little friend there, well she will just have to wait in line and if there is enough room she will be allowed into the club."

"No I specifically said that I was going to be bringing someone with me." Justin was starting to get angry and was yelling at the man

"Ok hold on sir. Mr. Morris, did he say he was bringing a friend with him?"

"Umm I don't remember but let him in. More people will want in if he is in here and you know that publicity can never hurt."

"Ok sorry about the mix up sir. You may go in now."

"Thanks" Justin replied in a sarcastic voice. "Are you ready to have some wild and crazy fun?"

"You bet." Justin grabbed Heather's hand and brought her out onto the dance floor. Their bodies fit together as if they were one. They moved to the beat of the music and the time seemed to fly by. Justin looked at his watch and it said 2:30. "Heather it's 2:30 in the morning. Time flew by so fast! Are you tired yet because if your tired then we will go."

"Are you kidding me? I'm having the best night of my life. I'm not tired at all." Everyone in the crowd was amazed with their dancing and they didn't even notice that everyone stopped dancing and looked at Justin when a remix of his song 'Cry Me A River' began flowing over the air waves. "Is there a problem here?" Heather began to ask the people "We are just two ordinary people out having some fun so do you mind not staring at us please?" by now she was gettin really annoyed and quicly snapped back "Thanx!"

"It's just that well this is Justin Timberlake and this is his song playing over the speakers..." someone standing next to them replied to Heather

"Yeah, so that doesn't mean that you have to stop and stare at us. How would you feel if you couldn't even live your life because people were always stopping and staring at you. Or looking at you weirdly when your song comes on in a club? I'm sure that you'd get p*ssed so please just go back to what you were doing. Please." This time she was nicer so everyone obligated and they went on with there night. "Hey J do you wanna go now. I don't think that you want me to punch anyone out or anything. I don't think that would give you good publicity would it?"

"Naw it won't. I'm getting a little tired anyways. Let's get out of here."</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:25 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Airplane sex... :thinking: B)

Heather sure is fiesty...I love it!!!!!
</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:32 pm

A little fiesty Heather

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:49 pm

here ya go...2 more installments :lol:

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 16</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>June 21, 2003

"So did you have fun today baby?" Justin asked Heather

"I can't remember when I had this much fun."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. At least I didn't punch those people out. That would of been very bad. I don't think your momma would like seeing me for the first time on the nightly news."

"Yeah, I could just see it now. "My grandma" would start making comments about our relationship to the tabloids again. I hate that though. I mean do they seriously think people would believe that my grandma would talk about my personal relationships man? But whatever makes them happy. As long as they don't come after my friends or family I'm happy."

"There are actually people out here who believe that. Don't ask me why either. I'm like seriously do you think his own grandma would sell him out? Umm no!"

"Aww thanks for standing up for me baby! So what are you doing tomorrow? Well actually today but yeah."

"Oh my I totally forgot about church in the morning. My mom will kill me if I don't go. So umm I have church and then after that I don't know of anything that I am doing...so I guess that I am free."

"What time do you have church?"

"Umm it starts at 9 and we usually leave around 8:45 why?"

"Well I was wondering, if well maybe I could go with you. I haven't been to church in a long time and well, don't you dare ever tell anyone that or I will deny it, but I kind of wanted to go if that was ok with you."

"Yeah sure it's fine with me but you had better call Lonnie and let him know first. I don't want you to get into trouble or anything like that. You know him...he doesn't like to not know where you are at."

"I'll call him in the morning since it's what 3:30 in the morning. I don't think he wants to be woken up."

"That could be bad."

"Very bad. Hey we're back at your house. I guess that I will see you in a couple hours then."

"Night J. Thanks for a wonderful day today. I couldn't of asked for a better time." Heather said as she opened her car door and began to get out.

"No night kiss for me?"

"I thought that you would walk me to the door since your such a gentleman and all but I guess your not so I'll give you one in here."

"Oh no you don't. I'm a gentleman, I just didn't want no photographers seeing us share our passion but if thats what you want."

"No its ok J. There will be many other times for that to happen...i hope."

"Oh don't you worrry baby, there will be plenty."

"Bye J." Heather said after their lips had parted.

"Bye baby. See you in 5 hours and 15 minutes."

"You're not counting down at all are you?"

"Nope not at all. Bye baby. Miss you already."

"I miss you too J!" With that said Heather closed the Escalade's car door and began to walk up to the front of her house

"I love you baby!"

"I love you too J!" With that said Heather vanished into the house.</span>

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 17</span></span>

<span style='color:green'>As soon as Heather walked into the house, she grabbed her cell out of her purse and she called Rachel's cell. Heather didn't even give Rachel a chance to start talking before she started telling her how great her day had been. "Oh my Rach I'm going out with JUSTIN!!! And I had the best day today! I mean seriously I haven't had this fun well since...I don't know. Probably one of the times we went shopping and you chased the black guys down the mall or something like that. And Justin is so sweet! And I owe this all to you. If you hadn't of wrote those letters to him, then I would of never gotten the chance to meet him much less go out with him."

"Awww your welcome. Anything for my best friend you know me! I'm just glad that you had a good time. You deserved it. That was my little way of saying thank you for everything that you have ever done for me."

"Hey that's what best friends are for. Always there for each other."

"Now I know you didn't call me at 3:30 in the morning just so that we could thank each other for being friends. Tell me about this date you had. I am dying to hear what happened. Justin told me he had a special day planned out but didn't tell me what he was going to do."

"Ok well first we went bowling. It was like so perfect! And to tell you the truth Justin isn't all that good at bowling. I beat him and I'm not even that good at it. And then after that we went out for lunch. He took me to Applebee's. He had rented out the whole entire place and transformed it into something so magical. I was in total awe! He had roses everywhere. It was perfect. And then after that we went shopping. We kind of got mobbed there by all of the teenies, and like they were asking if I was his new girlfriend and all and he said exactly this "Well ummm you see it started out just as me taking her out to have an amazing day but it kind of turned into a little more than that for me anyways. Heather I have never had feelings like this for anyone in my whole entire life, not even Britney. I was going to wait till the perfect time to ask this but since everyone here wants to know the same thing as I do, will you please give me the honor of being my girlfriend?""

"Wait a minute you memorzied everything that he said to you?"

"You know me girl. When someone asks me out I remember exactly what they say. Unless that are like my ex Ethan...in that case I try to forget how they asked me out."

"I thought that you like him"

"Kinda kinda not. I just like the fact that he was related to Jack Nicholson and I wanted the chance to meet him but I never did but anyways....can we get back to my date with Justin girl?"

"Oh yeah sorry continue."

"Everyone started chanting say yes say yes and i gave this big long speach and finially i said yes to him!"

"Aww that sounds soo cute! Anyways go on."

"So then we went shopping and Justin bought me 20 different outfits. I mean like 20 different shirts and 20 pants/skirts and this place was not cheap man. And then we were on the plane on the way back and something really weird happened."

"What was that?"

"Well we were spiraling down towards the earth and then all of a sudden, it was as if someone had reached down and grabbed us and saved us from being plunged down into the earth. It was a miracle."

"That sounds like a miracle from God!"

"Thats what I was thinking. But then, we got another plane back to Harrisburg and we got changed on the plane and Justin "accidently" walked in on me changing."

"I'm so sure that it was an accident. You know guys these days. They only have one thing on my their minds."

"Yeah I know. I kind of how would you call it? Well lets just say I asked him to help me get dressed. " Heather said as she started laughing.

"You guys had better not of had sex yet. Don't you remember anything I tell you? Girl are you going to get it through your mind? I have told you so many times that you can't go out and have sex with a guy the first time that you have met him."

"Yes mom. But wait, hey now I have never done that. Come close yes, but not yet. We just had a little fun. But then we went out clubbing and I almosted punched out this girl!"

"YOU ALMOST DID WHAT???? Now I know your momma would not be happy about that."

"I didn't so don't you worry. First they wouldn't let us into the club and then finially they let J in"

"J. Whose J?"

"Justin duh!! And he made them let me in and we were having a great time until a remix of Cry Me A River came on and people started looking at us and let's just say that I got just a lil angry at them but we settled it and no punches were thrown so it was all good. And then he brought me back home, I had a good-night kiss and now he is going to church with me in the morning."

"Aww it sounds like you had a perfect day! Holy crap it is 4:15! You had better get some sleep so that you look good in the morning."

"Yeah I guess so. Thanks for not getting angry that I called you this late."

"Angry? H*ll I'm glad that you called me because other wise I would of been calling you to see what happened."

"Aight I'll talk to you later than. Love ya! Bye!"

"Love ya! Chaio!" Rachel and Heather had been saying love you to each other since they were around 14. They felt like they were the sisters that neither of them ever had. They told each other everything, and their families treated them as if they were one of their own.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Justin was back in his hotel room tossing and turning in his bed. He couldn't fall asleep. All that he could do was re-play todays events in the back of his mind and think about how perfect the day had been minus the plane incident. It seemed like he had been there for forever but finially around 5 a.m. he fell asleep, only to be woken up 2 1/2 hours later by his alarm. "Did I even sleep at all? It's 7:30 already! I have to get going I can't be late on my first time meeting her parents." Justin quickly hopped in the shower so that he could clean himself up. Amazingly, this was the fastest that Justin had ever gotten ready. He was ready to go by 8:15 and decided that he would just head on over to her house awhile and see if she was ready. That way he could get to know her parents a little bit better before going to church and all. Justin arrived at Heather's house at 8:30.

"Sh*t! He's not suppose to be here yet! What am I going to do?!?!? Hey Matt, Justin is here, he is going to church with us can you let him in and tell him that I'll be ready in 5 minutes please. Oh and ask him if he remembered to call Lonnie. I know him, he probably did." Heather could hear her brother mumble something back to her which she figured was a "yes whatever" so she quickly replied "Thanx Matt! You're the best!"

"Hey Justin. I'm Matt. We met yesterday if you remember. I'm Heather's brother. She said to tell you that she will be ready in 5 minutes and I'm suppose to ask if you called Lonnie to tell him where you're going."

"Yeah I remember you man" Justin said he did his so called secret handshake with him. "It's nice to see you again. I didn't remember to call Lonnie yet so I guess that I will do that now."

"OK then. See you in a couple minutes then"

"Hey Lonnie!"

"Yes Justin?"

"I'm going to church with Heather and just thought I would let you know so that you don't get all worried if you can't reach me because my cell will be turned off."

"Ok man. If you think there is going to be trouble, call me when you get there ok?"

"I don't think that a bunch of old people call hurt me Lonnie"

"You never know with you Justin anyone can hurt you"

"Oh that hurts me Lonnie right in the heart"

"I know that's why I said it. Have fun and be safe ok?"

"Yes father. I know the rules. I'll call you later if we decide to go out and need you. Bye"

"Bye Justin."

Just then Heather walked out of her bedroom in one of the new outfits that Justin had bought for her yesterday. "You look amazing!"

"You don't look to bad yourself. It's amazing what a clean shave can do to a man!"

"Haha funny one there. So do I get to meet your parents or what?"

"Oh yeah, they will almost be ready. I think that they are getting dressed or something like that. Please Justin, try and make a good impression. I really want them to like you."

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing"

"That's what I'm affraid of"

"Hello! You must be Heather's parents. I am so glad that I finially got to meet you! Heather talked about you all day yesterday and you guys seem like such good people."

"Oh thank you very much young man." Heather's dad said and Heather's mom quickly chimed in "We have to go or we will be late. Do you want to ride with us or drive seprate Justin."

"Umm I was thinking that you guys could come with me if that's ok. That way we can get to know each better on the way there. You will just have to tell me how to get there. That's all."

"Sure that sounds great to me!" Heathers parents both replied. As they were walking out the door you could hear Heather's mom yell to her brother "Hurry up Matt. You can't be late for church again. You were late last week."

"I know mom. Don't worry I'll be ready in 2 minutes at max."

"All right. I'm going to hold you to that one!"

Justin helped both Heather and her mom into the car.

"And a perfect gentle man too!" Heather's dad said. Within 30 seconds they were off on their way to church.</span>

You know the drill....<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK!!!! </span></span>lol :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:54 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Love the girl talk!!!!!

So nice to her family...very polite!!!
Major brownie points J!!
</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:14 pm

yes go to church get a little god in your life
Impressing the dad now thats major :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:28 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 18</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>They pulled up in front of Heather's church at exactly 8:52. During the summer, they added an outdoor service at 9 o'clock so that it was easier for people with little kids and stuff like that. Almost all of Heather's family goes to her church. All right not all of them but a lot of people from her family does. As soon as they pulled up in his Escalade they started getting weird looks from the people who were already there. And when he got out of the car, there were only a couple teenage girls there but they got all excited. One of them was Heather's cousin Britney and her friend Lydia.

"Oh my God! Heather are you really showing up at church with Justin Timberlake? I mean if that's not him it surely does look like him." Britney has been a fan of Justin and *NSYNC for as long as Heather can remember. She is 4 years younger than her but they had gone to *NSYNC's PopOdyssey tour together and had a blast.

"Hey Brit nice to see you too. Umm..." Justin quickly cut in "Maybe..who wants to know?"

"Oh sorry. I'm Heather's cousin Britney. So are you really Justin or do you just look like him and have a car thats the same as his?"

"I'm really Justin."

"Heather you know Justin! Why on earth didn't you tell me!"

"Umm....that would be because I just met him yesterday."

"You met him yesterday and he's already going to church with you. You're moving a lil fast there aren't you?"

"What? We're just going to church together. And he asked to come with me. You think I was going to say no to him?"

"Guys...you do know that I am standing right here don't you?"

"Yeah we know baby."

"You just called him baby. Why did you call him baby since he's going out with Cameron?"

"I'm not going out with Cameron." Justin quickly said "We are just friends. That was something that the media cooked up as usual. If you want to know who my baby is your looking at her!" Justin said as his great big smile came across his face.

"No way! You are going out with Justin! This can't be happening! I have to be dreaming. There is no way that my cousin could be going out with Justin. I mean Justin he's so hot and his voice is just so, just so amazingly."

"Britney I think that you are scaring him now." Lydia said

"Oh did I say all of that out loud? I'm sorry it's just that I am in total shock. Wait till I tell Josh and Will about this they aren't going to believe me. Oh I know I can bet them on this and get money."

"You are going to make bets against me? But wait if it's against Josh and Will go ahead they deserve it." Josh and Will were also Heather's cousins who were 1 year younger than her. Josh was the kind of guy that you could go out and have a good time with and Will he was one of Heather's best friends. She told him everything and they tried to help each other out with their problems. Josh was kind of a ladies man like Justin and Will, well he kind of had a picture in his mind that he was a ladies man.

"Hey J do you want to go up and put the lawn chairs out awhile?"

"Umm sure. Where do you guys usually sit?"

"Over there by that tree. I'm going to go up and get some bulletins while you do that."

"Ok" As Heather walked over to get the bulletins she kept having different friends come up to her and talk to her asking her why she would bring a Justin look-a-like to church. She didn't know what to tell them and she didn't want everyone running over to him and talking to him so she just quickly said "oh I don't know." Before the church service had started, Justin had met Heathers grandparents, 2 aunts, 1 uncle, 3 first cousins as well as a bunch of 2nd and 3rd cousins all under 8 minutes. "You weren't kidding me when you said you had a lot of family that went here."

"Nope I wasn't. You can't do anything here without one of them finding out within minutes. And then my family is friends with like everyone here so I am like doomed."

"It can't be that bad though."

"Yeah I guess so. I mean if I need anything someone is always here for me so that is always good." Before they knew it church had started and ended and they were on their way back to Heather's house. "So how was that? Meeting a lot of my family in like what 8 minutes?"

"It wasn't that bad. I wasn't expecting that many people but it was cool. They were all very nice. Especially your grandma. She was just the sweetest lady. She reminds me a lot of my grandma. Man I miss her and that peach cobbler. That stuff is so good. You have to try some sometime."

"I don't like fruit but I guess for you I will."

"Aww thanks baby. So what are you doing later today?"

"I don't have anything planned. What were you thinking?"

"Well I have to go back out to LA tomorrow because of the tour and all but I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to an amusement park or something. I know that Hershey Park isn't far from here."

"That sounds great. What time do you want to go and all. And you better call Lonnie cause I know that he is going to tag along with us."

"Umm how about I go back to the hotel and get changed and pick you up. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds great. I'll be waiting for you."

"Aight by baby. Love you."

"Love you too!" with that said Justin got into his Escalade and was off to his hotel.</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 19</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Hey Lonnie man, I might need you today."

"Why? Where are you going?"

"I was thinking of taking Heather to Hershey Park..."

"You should of told me yesterday so I could of gotten Tiny or T Dawg or someone out here to come with us."

"I just thought the idea up today plus it will draw more attention to us if two huge men are following us everywhere we go. So what do you say man? You up for a day of fun?"

"I think that it will be more work than fun but it will be nice to go to someplace fun. What time are you guys leaving?"

"Well I'm on my way back to the hotel and I'm going to get changed and go pick her up. Do you want to meet me up in my room or what?"

"Yeah I'll meet you in the lobby ok?"

"Ok see ya in like 5 min"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather frantically scrambled around her room. Throwing clothes everywhere. Her mother made the mistake of opening up her door.

"Heather what on earth are you doing and why are all of your clothes all over the floor?"

"Well umm Justin is taking me to Hershey Park and I can't find anything to wear."

"I think he'll like anything that you wear but don't you think that things are going just a little to fast with Justin. I mean you just met him yesterday and you are already dating him and introducing him to your family. I thought that yesterday was just suppose to be like something fun for you. I didn't think that my ordinary 16 year old daughter would end up dating a 22 year old popstar. I mean I like him and all but he's 22 Heather! 22! That is 6 years older than you!"

"So what! You and dad are 7 years apart. It's like I'm going to do anything with him anyways. You don't have to worry about that. There is something about him that makes him different than all the other guys that I know and I like that."

"Well lets see could it be that he's famous, he's 22 what is it?!?!?"

"I don't know! I like that fact of how sweet and caring he is with me! No one has ever been like this to me! No one! And I like someone caring about me for once instead of me caring about people and them not caring about me! Is that so much to ask for you to just be happy for me for once?!?!"

"I am happy for you Heather but I don't think that you should find your happiness in a 22 year old. That's all I'm saying."

"Age is just a number but love, love is something that is more than that. Words can't even describe how I feel when I'm with him and I don't ever want to loose that feeling. I don't care what you think! I am happy for once in my life and I want things to stay like that! I don't need anyone to mess my life up once again!" Heather quickly grabbed some clothes out of her closet and ran to the bathroom

"Don't you run away from this!"

"I'm not! I need to get changed because Justin is going to be here in a couple minutes. This is the last you will have to worry about him for a while because he is going back out to LA to finish his tour! Does that make you happy? Is that what you want? For the man of my dreams to leave me?"

"No that's not what I want but I think that you need to slow things down with Justin a little bit. Get to know each other more. I mean you think you know a lot about him but how much do you really know? Don't you think I'm right Greg?" Greg was Heather's father and he often sided with his wife but not this time.

"Dear, I think that Heather is right. We can't control her life for forever. She has to make decisions for herself. Hopefully we have guided her along to make the right ones but there is nothing that we can do about what she does when she’s not with us. She isn't going to be our baby girl for forever. We have to let her go one day and I think that now is the time. She is going to have to make mistakes and learn from them like we did, I just hope that they don't hurt her as much as they have hurt us in the past."

"Thanks dad. But I will always be your little girl no matter what!" Just then Matt yelled from the living room

"Are you guys done with having your little family meeting because Justin is here so I hope the Heather is ready."

"Oh no I don't know what to do!"

"Just wear the outfit that is in your hands. It will bring out your eyes." Heathers mom told her.

"Thanks for going along with this mom. You don't know how much this means to me."

"I think I do. You had just better hope that boy doesn't break your heart or I will be breaking him!"

"Mom....."

"I know I know I need to let you live your life. Now hurry up you don't want to keep a man waiting. They can get very impacient."

In the meantime

"So Justin what are you and my baby sister going to be doing today?" Matt asked him

"Well we are going to go to Hershey Park. I know I could use some fun and I am sure that Heather could too."

"If you only knew" Matt quietly mumbled to himself

"Did you say something Matt?"

"Oh yeah I said I hope that you two have a great time. Are you going to have a security guard or something with you."

"Yeah Lonnie is sitting out in the car. He goes wherever I go unless it is somewhere like church where he knows I'm not going to be mobed and stuff."

"Ohhh Ok." Heather walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway. Justin was in awe. He thought to himself that ever time he saw her she just got more and more beautiful.

"So are you ready to go?"

"Yeah let's go. Bye mom and dad. And Tippy where are you? I haven't gotten a hug from you today."

"Heather who is Tippy?"

"Oh Tippy? That's my puppy. Well actually she's a dog but I still call her a puppy"

"Gottcha." Tippy came running towards Heather and stood up on her legs

"I know you want your hug. You haven't gotten one today. You be a good girl while I am out ok? Bye everyone."

"Bye" her mom said "I love you!"

"I love you too mom!"</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>You know the drill....feedback!!! </span></span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:37 am

<span style='color:purple'>Unfortunately...I can't help but feel for her parents as well! As much as she needs their support I bet their scared as hell!
EEEEKKKKK!!
Great chappies!
</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”