Wow!

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:09 am

That was quick Jeff!
Thank you. It's just what we needed :hug:

I just thought though... Maybe there won't be anything at all at the Justin board now?! We've put all Justin/Cameron posts in one thread and now fanfics have gone. And with Justin taking a break maybe there won't be much to write about. :shrug: Oh well we'll still carry on with all our sillyness!

Thanks again :dance:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:26 am

<span style='color:purple'>Woohoo...agreed!! I'm debating whether to begin a thread here for my JC story...we don't get many visitors to the Jc board...lol!</span> :shrug:

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:59 am

Come on Tasha pleeeeease! We may as well start the fic board off somewhere!
And we'll promote it everywhere else so everyone knows where to find it! :)

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:05 am

<span style='color:purple'>Aww thanks! I'm almost ready to post a new chapter so maybe I'll post a here also!</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:20 am

I'm so behind in your fic Tasha :no:. You know what once I'm done with my own, I'm posting the last chappie tonight, I promise to get started on yours and give you lotsa feedback :nod:.

I need to catch up with Best Friends too, I missed loads when I was on holiday and haven't been reading it! :(

EDIT: Forgot to thank Jeff for the Fan Fiction board, so thank you very much indeed :D.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:22 am

<span style='color:purple'>I hear ya! I want to read them all as soon as they are posted but sometimes I only have a few minutes. So, as soon as I get a chance I read like crazy!!</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:29 am

oh my gawrsh i didnt even know this was here!!!! yay a fic board!! thanks jeff you rock!!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:11 pm

:lol: this isnt really being used........

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:15 pm

if jeff were to move the threads from tha j board to over here it would get used. otherwise it wont get used until the next wave of fics.

Bubble_Yum
Supreme Member

Postby Bubble_Yum » Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:12 pm

Maybe I should re-write mine! I dunno I think I should wait until some have finished. I was so mad I wrote such a long fic but on my dads borrowed laptop and I had it saved to disc and the disc completely broke. I don't even know how. <_< So I asked if I could get it from the laptop but the people at my dads work had deleted it presuming who's ever it was didn't need it anymore.
:angry:
I just haven't got round to re-writing it. Maybe when I'm in London with a bit more time to spare I could re-write it. I still remember vaguely what happened just not minor details!

Return to “Fan Fiction”