Where Life Takes You

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:35 am

Abs is really getting on my nerves right now. I had to like go in circles just to get this update on here. Well here it is. After all that I went through just to get on here, and considering that it's like midnight here, enjoy!

Chapter 21
<span style='color:blue'>
Ty bumped into Lynn on the landing.

"What's all the yelling about? Where are you off to in such a rush.

"I'm sorry for being so loud. I have to leave though."

"Ty, NO! Baby, will you just listen!" Justin took the stairs two at a time.

"I'm done listening." She passed Lynn and went to pack her things.

"Justin, what's going on?" Emma, along with everyone else, had just been kicked out of Ty's room.

"Justin related everything that happened to her.

"I'll talk to her J." Emma went into the room and closed the door. "Ty, stop. You aren't going anywhere."

"If you came in here on behalf of Justin, I don't want to hear it." She continued to pack.

"You aren't going anywhere," Emma said again. "You know that he cares about you. He only wants what's best."

"He's not my father. I'm an adult. I don't need my boyfriend telling me what's best."

"Ty, he's sitting out there. Go talk to him."

"I don't want to." She started getting dressed. "He can sit there all day for all I care."

Emma dumped Ty's things to the floor. "You aren't leaving this room till you go out there and make up." Without another word, she left.

"Well then I guess I'll be in here forever!" Ty plopped herself onto the bed. "Humph!"

"She's not coming out is she?" Justin crouched against the wall.

"She'll come out. She just likes to act stubborn sometimes. I'm gonna go eat. Are you coming?"

"Not till she comes out."

Every hour or so, TY would peek out to see if Justin was still sitting against the wall.

"Why don't you eat dear?" Lynn asked several times.

She always received the same answer: "Not until she comes out."

Finally, Lynn thought of a way to drive them both downstairs. She fixed a delicious Christmas Eve dinner consisting of southern fried catfish, yams, cornbread, varieties of vegetables, and for desert, Justin's grandmother dropped by some of her famous peach cobbler. Lynn cooked all day and really out did herself.

The smell of it lifted from the kitchen and up the stairs, driving them both crazy.

"Come on Ty! I'm hungry!" Justin whined.

"Then go!" Ty was extremely hungry as well, but was determined to be unreasonable.

Justin could stand it no longer. If she wouldn't come out, then he'd go in. No one was gonna stand between him and his peach cobbler.

"Didn't you hear me? I said go eat." Ty snapped when he opened the door.

"Look, I am only trying to look out for you. I don't want you hurt Ty."

"I'm not a baby."

"I know you aren't. I just care for you."

"You might as well go eat cuz there is nothing you can say that will change my mind. As soon as Em goes to sleep I'm gone."

"You aren't going anywhere."

"Oh yeah! And how exactly do you plan to make me stay here?"

"Kinda like this." He grabbed her and pressed his lips against hers.

"That's not fair." Ty looked down and smiled.

"I see that smile."

"Do you always get so excited during an argument."

"What are you talking about?" He looked down to see a "happy" Justin trying to come out of his pants. "You're never gonna let me forget this are you?"

"Nope. One day we'll just be chillin' and I'll be like 'Remember that time we were arguing and you were poking out of your pants."

"And I'll say 'Yeah. And then you came out of your top.'"

"I am not!"

Justin pulled at her low-cut shirt, exposing her breast. "You are now!"

"You perv!" Ty screamed as she covered herself.

They continued grabbing at each other until Lynn came in, just in time to see Justin with his hand down Ty's pants.

"I'm glad to see you two have made up. Dinner is ready. And Justin, wash your hands.
</span>

Chapter 22<span style='color:blue'>
December 25

"Where are you taking me?" Ty had blind folded Justin before they headed to his "surprise".

"I'm not gonna tell you. Can't handle being the one blindfolded?"

"It is a bit unusual for me."

"Too bad. You'll just have to wait and see. Don't worry, we'll be ime by dinner."

Twenty minutes later she stopped in front of a cabin-like house surrounded by trees.

"Can I take it off yet?"

"Not till we get inside."

"Inside where?" Justin nearly tripped over a rock as Justin helped him up the pathway. "Help me out here now."

"I am. O.K. You can take it off." Ty beamed as Justin surveyed the room.

"Where is this place?" Justin looked around at the candles that Ty had lit. She was careful not to over do it, so the place still had a homey feel, but was still very romantic.

"It's my families place. No one stays here though. My mom was thinking of selling it but she just never got around to it."

"And what exactly is supposed to happen here?" From the smile on his face, he clearly knew the answer.

"Are you thirsty? I think there's still some wine in the cellar."

"I could go for some I guess. As long as you promise not to get totally wasted. Otherwise, we won't make it for dinner."

Ty returned with the wine a minute later, reminding Justin of when they met and she went to get the shoes that he wanted.

They sat down and had a few drinks.

"Are you sure about this Ty?"

"I'm sure. I wouldn't have brought you here if I wasn't."

"It's just that last time I tried to make a move-"

"This isn't last time. It's this time."

He didn't need anymore convincing. He scooted closer. They kissed, definitly the most passionate shared between them.

"You don't know how bad I want you," he whispered. "You smell so good." He layed her back and ran his fingers through her hair. Slowly, he began to kiss his way down her stomach.

As soon as he was about to unbutton her pants she stopped him. "Get off me! Get off of me!"

"Alright, alright. What's the matter?"

"I'm sorry. I just can't." Ty scrambled to put her top back on.

"Are you ok? Did I do something?" Justin put his shirt on too.

"It's not you. I just can't do this. I thought I could but I can't."

"It o.k. But you were acting like I was raping you or something."

Ty flinched.

"What is it? You can tell me."

"No. I can't. Please just let it go. I don't want to talk about it."

Not a word was said the entire ride.
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:32 am

ok she mite not hav been ready but it seems like there is more to it then that :(
The part where justin's mom found them in the room was hilarious!
Thanx for posting so late!
more plz? :D

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:03 am

uh oh... was she raped? I hope not

And that line from Justin's mom "Justin, wash your hands" lol that was priceless... very funny

good job!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:41 pm

He looked down to see a "happy" Justin trying to come out of his pants.

:rofl:
and that was priceless his mom coming in :lol:

uhoh what happened to her?
well I hope they work it out!!

post more soon :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:43 pm

And Justin, wash your hands.

That was priceless :rofl: I can just imagine Lynn coming in and seeing that too! She'd prob be like oh well! :lol: But uh oh...what happened to her??? Did someone rape her when she was lil :( Poor girl :hug: I hope that she tells J about it so he understands if thats why...more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:45 pm

oh man they got sooooooo busted by lynn!!!! and waht she said was so was just like :jawdrop:

but seriously something must have happened when she was lil or sumpin b.c the way she reacted was not normal and healthy it was more um ya know abnormal and unhealthy :)

more!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:57 am

Something is wrong with Ty and intimacy ... I really feel like something bad must have happened to her in the past. Some kind of sexual assault/abuse???

The part with Justin and her making up by making out was priceless. Man of man, I wish I could make up by having Justin put his hand down my pants! Fun stuff!

Great work, keep it coming!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:28 pm

Very nice with the feedback. You've earned an update. I would've got it to ya yesterday but I went to Orange County and when I came home I took a nap. only meant to sleep fo like two hours but I woke up and it was midnight and my mom was asleep so I couldn't get on.

Chapter 23
<span style='color:red'>
Ty ran straight upstairs when they got through the door.

"Ty wait!" Justin yelled after her. It was no use. He went into the kitchen and pulled Emma aside.

"What's the matter J? You guys didn't break up again did you?"

"No. It's just...I'm sure you know where Ty and I just were."

"Yeah. But don't worry, I won't tell."

"I'm not worried about that. It's about Ty. One minute everything was fine and she just started freaking out. She won't tell me what's wrong. I don't know if I did something or not."

Emma instantly knew what the problem was. "J, what happens when you pick at a scab on your arm?"

"It can bleed. But what does this have to do with Ty? Do you know what's wrong? Tell me."

"I can't tell you J. And don't you go asking her about this either. If you do it's just gonna end up like a bleeding scab. You don't want that. Some things have happened to her that only she can tell you. I wish I could help, but it's not my place." Emma ran upstairs. When she opened the door to Ty's room she found her face down on the bed. "Ty, sweetie."

"I don't want to talk about it Em. Let's just say things didn't go according to plan."

Emma sat next to her best friend. "You gotta tell him something chica."

"I don't even want to look at him. I totally spazzed."

"You're still not over it."

"I thought I was. I care about Justin so much. I just can't do it Em."

"It's not gonna help telling me. Talk to him. He cares about you just as much as you do him. Make him understand."

"What if he thinks differently about me after I tell him?"

"Ty, you gotta tell him something. He thinks that he might have done something."

"What am I gonna say?"

"I really don't know. You have got to be hungry. Come and have dinner."

They opened the do to see Justin standing there, obviously debating on whether he should knock.

"I'm just gonna go eat." Emma slid past them.

"Are you alright?" Justin never moved from the doorway.

"I'm fine. Promise. You're not mad are you?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because I'm a dork."

Justin leaned in. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm a dork too."

"Well yeah. But there can't be two dorks in a relationship."

"Oh, thanks."

"I'm just kidding. I don't think you're a dork." There was a short pause. "You want to ask me why I freaked, don't you?"

"You don't have to tell me."

"But you should know. I think you should sit." They sat down and he waited. "This is hard."

"Take your time."

Ty looked at him, hoping that he could lend her some strength, but that didn't help. "I don't even know where to begin...I told you about how my mom moved back here to be with my grandmother. We stayed at that place I took you to. But when my grandma died my mom was devastated and she couldn't stay there. So we moved out to Nashville, and that's when she met my stepdad." She paused, "He completely changed her. She thought that he was the best man on the planet. But she didn't know what he did......I tried to tell her," tears started flowing, "But she didn't believe me...She said that I just didn't want her to be happy. That I was just like my dad."
Justin put his arm around her and she cried more. "Then one day she came home early and saw...When he left she just went crazy. Peter was just born. She worked so hard to provide for us. She depended on the church. That's why she is the way she is. She-"

"Shh. No more." He kissed her forehead. "I'm so sorry."

"You probably think bad about me now don't you? I have successfully managed to screw up your Christmas."

Justin started crying now. "No! It's not your fault." He lifted her head. "Look at me. It's not your fault. You couldn't control him or your mom."

"Are you sure you aren't mad? Cuz I know how some guys are, and there are so many girl out there who would be willing to do what I can't and-"

"Ty, stop. Is that what all that was for? You think I would cheat on you? I'm not some guys. You don't have to feel like you need to have sex with me just to keep me. I don't ever want you to feel pressured."

"But-" He put his finger to her lips.

"I'm not done. If we do it I want it to be because you want to, not cuz you think you have to. I don't want you to be uncomfortable. Do you understand?"

"Now I feel stupid."

"Don't. Are you hungry?'

"Yes. Very. Thanks for understanding J."

"That's what boyfriends are for. I want you to know that you can tell me anything."

"I know. Now let's go eat."

"Great. I'll carry you." He lifted her up.

"No! Put me down!" But it was too late to protest. "Oh, J if you drop me."

"You mean like this." He acted as if he was gonna drop her.

"Yes! That's it, put me down."

"Never."
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:57 pm

Aww, poor Ty. I knew something funky had gone on in her past. It's very understandable that she would have these type of issues. That stuff really jacks up your life.

But I have to give a Justin a major "yeah, good job, pat-on-the-back," for being so caring and understanding. Scumbag guys wouldn't be so thoughtful and would pressure Ty!

More please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:45 pm

Awww poor Ty!!! I'm practically in tears just reading that! :cry: I feel so bad for her and anyone who that has ever happened too! I can't believe that her mom didn't believe her tho... poor thing!!!! :hug: I'm glad that J was so understanding though. I mean like she said some guys would just be like whatever we're done cuz they know that they wouldn't be gettin any but not J! He's soo sweet!!! awww more please!! :please:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:52 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Poor Ty...damn J is so sweet!!!!

Great job Betty Boop :thumbup:
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:47 pm

aww poor ty that's so sad

very good though... more?

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:39 am

Thanks guys. I have like half a minute on here now but you should see another chapter on here later today. And be on the look out cuz I should be posting that new chap for trouble soon (end of this week hopefully) and after this I have another story coming up but who knows when that will be cuz I'm like just getting started in this one.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:38 pm

I have a lunch break so I guess I'll update. This chapter is probably gonaa be kinda boring but I'm adding it cuz its kinda important.

Chapter 24
<span style='color:purple'>December 26. 2001
"I'm gonna miss you guys so much! Ty, thanks for spending your christmas with us." Lynn pulled Ty into a bear hugg and mouthed to Justin, "Marry her" and pointed to her ring finger.

"Thanks for having me." Ty looked around. "Where's Em?"

Just then Emma came screaming out of the house."Get away from me!"

Everyone looked to see what she was screaming about. Turns out Trace was chasing her holding a huge spider.

"He man. Cut that out. She doesn't like you man." Emma hide behind Justin.

"He's not coming with us, is he?" She peered from behind him.

"No. Let's go guys. We have a plane to catch."

~
December 30, 2001
It was finally happening. Ty was finally going into the studio to record for her new album. Justin took the day off of rehearsing to lend some support.

"Just go in there and do your thing." he advised. "You'll be fine. I'm right out here if you need me."

"Great to see you again." Pharrel was practically doing backflips, he was so excited to be working with Ty again. "I've got some lyrics I want you to try out, just to get familiar with ya know?"

"Actually," Ty looked nervous, "I have my own. If that's alright."

"That's wonderful. I'm open to whatever you want. Let's hear what you got." He sat back in his chair.

She opened her mouth and for the second time blew him away.

"That was absolutely amazing! I think we're on our way to a hit record. You've got amazing singing and writing ability. Don't see that in many artists today. Alright, I want you to go in there and do that again.'

~
"Was I really that good J?"

"More than that good."

"I keep thinking about my mom and my brothers. I wish I could share this with them."

"I know baby."

"But I don't want to think bout that. It will just make me sad. I want to think about you."

"Stop it. You'll make me blush."

"Well then maybe I shouldn't stop."

"Then don't. I want you to be prepared for these next few months. they're proably gonna be the hardest."

"You're making me scared."

"I don't mean to be. It's just hard at first."

"But you'll help me, right?"

"Of course. Anytime you need me."
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:56 pm

ok first of all about the chapter where she told j about her step-dad :( i was almost crying! Its disgusting how men think they can do that :angry: im so glad that j was so understanding :P

'Lynn pulled Ty into a bear hugg and mouthed to Justin, "Marry her" and pointed to her ring finger.' awwww!!!!!!!!!
I hope her album turns out gr8 :D
more plz?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:16 pm

ok seriously anyone who can do that to another person is sick and deserves to be castrated and locked in a cell for the rest of eternity.

that is awesome that j is so understanding. that is a hard thing to have to deal with.

they are so cute together!!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:52 pm

Awww i agree with Lynn!! marry her J!!!!! more please!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:00 pm

You've got amazing singing and writing ability. Don't see that in many artists today

coughbritneycough :rofl:

uch thats sick about her dad
and the sad part is it happens all the time
uch I dont understand how people could do that

but anywayz great chapter!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:29 pm

coughbritneycough

Zozon3 you read my mind. :lol:

Before I get started on the next chapter, I have a problem and I'm hoping that you can help me out. I'm writing this new story for you guys (I'm trying not to get it all confused) and I'm trying to come up with some names but quite frankly I'm tired of trying. That's where you come in. I need names (full please) and personalities (who you want wall sex with) etc. I'd greatly appreciate it and if you don't see your name in it (which most likely you will) then I promise that there will be another one after that and you will see it there.

Let's get started then.

Chapter 25
<span style='color:orange'>January 31, 2002
It was about 10:30 PM. Justin had just hung up with Ty. She couldn't make it out in time for his birthday. After a night of performing he was ready to party, finally he could drink, and he was ready.

"Come on man!" Joey hollered. "You are just like a woman! The fro doesn't have to be perfect!"

"Alright. Let's go." Justin came out of the bathroom. "I'm ready. Just let me put my cell on vibrate in case Ty calls again."

The crowd erupted in cheers as Justin entered the club. He said hello to a couple of celeb friends and made his way to the bar.

"Starting your tab already?" It was Britney.

"Hey Brit. I'm just gonna have one drink to start off, now that I can."

"Oh, rub it in." She put her hand on his.

"Don't."

"Come on, J. I have to make it look like we're dating, remember." She layed her head on his shoulder.

"I remember. Doesn't mean I like it." He folded his hand in hers to give the appearance of a loving couple.

"That's better."

"Don't get too cozy. I have a girl, remember."

"Why isn't she here? Oh, that's right. She still has to play in the playground."

"She couldn't make it."

"And what would that change? You couldn't spend anytime with her."

"Are you done annoying me?"

Britney moved her hand to his thigh. "I'm sorry. Come on. Let's dance."

He had no choice but to oblige. He wasn't about to let Britney ruin his 21st birthday.

~
February 26, 2001
"Hey baby! I missed you!" Ty had taken trip to see Justin. They hadn't seen each other since Christmas. They were now cuddled together on the couch in his hotel room.

"I miss you too. How are you feeing?"

"I'm fine I guess. I'm just preparing for promotions and everything. I can't wait till my album drops."

Justin laughed. "And to think you didn't even want to do it."

"Well, luckily you were there to change my mind."

Justin sighed. He had to tell Ty something he was sure she wouldn't like.

"What's the matter J?"

"It's just, tomorrow's Grammy night."

"I know. I'm sure you're gonna win like every award."

"It's not that. I put it down on Celebrity. It's who I have to take."

"Britney." Ty scowled. "I really don't like this J. She's gonna use this as her chance to try and get you back. I really believe this even more since you told me about your birthday party."

"I shouldn't have even told you about that."

"Yes you should've. I don't like the idea of you spending time with her."

"Nothing's gonna happen. You trust me don't you?"

"Of course. I don't trust her!"

"If think something is gonna happen then you also don't trust me."

Ty opened her mouth to respond. "That's not fair." She put on her pouty face. "Fine. If you have to go with her then don't touch her so much. Like, put your arm around her but not too close."

Justin practiced on Ty. "Like this?"

"That's too close."

"Well, maybe I should walk ten feet behind her." Justin said sarcastically.

"If this is funny to you then I don't care. Go ahead and f**k her then!"

"I'm just kidding. Nothing's gonna happen. I promise."

"It better not." Ty scowled some more.

Justin kissed her.

"It's gonna take more than that."

He kissed her again.

"A little more."

He kissed her longer this time.

"I'm still not satisfied."

"You just want me to kiss you."

"Am I that transparent?"

He laughed and they started making out. Chirs and Lance came out of the other room.

"Not again! Everytime I see you two you're sucking face." Lance continued in the direction he was going in, shaking his head.

"Hey Lance, you think they'll get stuck like that?"

"Probably."

Justin threw a pillow at Chris.

"Hey man! I was just kidding. Continue."

</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:34 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I have no idea why but I don't really think that she should trust Brit either... :shrug:

lol....more please :pray:
</span>
<span style='color:purple'> :lol: :D Your welcome to use my name...Natasha...Tasha in case you don't know :D
As for what and who I like...I'm a Lance and JC girl...what I'm like???
B)
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:12 pm

Thanks Tash. It's very helpfull. Now I don't have to come up with names. Maybe I'm being lazy but it's cool, right. I'm bored so I think I'll post ANOTHER chapter. That's three today.

Chapter 26
<span style='color:green'>February 27, 2002
"I'm still not sure about this, J." It was Grammy night and Ty was helping all the guys getting ready.

"Don't start Ty. I want to have a good night. I promise I'll be back between 11:00 and 12:00, with no pit stops. I'll come straight here." He planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Alright. Just keep your gaurd up." She fixed his tie.

"How do we look?" Justin stepped back with they guys.

"Ya'll are so handsome! Look at them Em! I just know they're gonna win!"

"Oh, Lance! I could just eat you up!" Emma growled.

"Watch out man. If she jumps you there's nothing any of us could do." Chris patted Lance on the back.

"I'm just playin'. Have a great night guys."

They all exchanged hugs, Ty and Justin, a long good-bye kiss.

~
Britney and Justin settled down in their seats. She leaned over and whispered, "Having a good time?"

"If you would stop whispering in my ear." A camera focused on them and he wrapped her arm around his.

"I'm just trying to be nice. You don't have to be all snappy." She faked a smile. "You used to love me. What happened?"

"You got all jealous. Nothing was even going on. But you kept on."

"And what about now? You and that Ty?"

"That's none of your business. We're not really dating. Don't start over-stepping."

When it was time for the guys to go up and accept an award Justin had to give Britney a kiss despite himself. She held onto him and he practically had to fight her off, but he didn't want anyone to notice.

Ty and Emma were watching the whole thing from the hotel. "Look at that wench! Wait, maybe you shouldn't look." Emma covered Ty's eyes.

"I knew the B***h couldn't be trusted! If she thinks she's gonna steal Justin from me..."

"Ty, I know you're upset but you can't let her get to you. Justin only wants you."

"I know. Don't worry Em."

~
"What the hell was that for?!" Justin yelled at Britney when they were safely in their limo.

"What are you talking about? I was only doing what I was told. Putting on the illusion that we're a couple. Why the hell are we doing this anyway? I'm sick of your attitude."

"I don't even want to do this. It's all Johnny's idea. He thinks it will be good for our success."

"I think it's more than that."

Justin wanted to blurt out about him and Ty, but he knew that he couldn't trust her with that. For Ty, he had to keep his mouth shut.

"Well, that's what he told me. Ask him if you don't believe me." They turned away from eachother.

He was greatly relieved when the driver pulled up to his hotel. He ran straight to his room.

"Justin. You were great tonight." Ty greeted him with a kiss. Emma had retired to bed.

"Thanks baby." He kissed her neck. "I wish I could've went with you though."

"There's always next year."

"Yeah. And then you'll be winning awards right with us."

She smiled, he loved it when she did. He held her close and took in her scent. He wanted so bad to tell her that he loved her but it just wouldn't come out, and until it did, it was gonna drive him crazy.

~
February 28, 2002
Ty rolled over to see Justin knocked out. She ran her fingers through his fro. She liked doing that. She looked up at the clock. In twelve hours he would leave her. Justin's cell rang on the bed side table.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"Who is this?" Ty repeated.

"Ty? I knew it! You two are dating!" The voice belinged to Britney.

"Why are you calling Justin?"

"You shouldn't worry yourself with grown folks business."

"You listen to me. If you put your hands on J in anyway that I don't like, you better watch your ass, cuz it will be mine."

"Does J know about this evil side of yours?"

"Does J know about that slutty side of yours?"

"I don't have time for silly little games. J doesn't need a preschooler like you for a girl."

"And he doesn't need a b***h like you. Watch what you do with him. I'll be watching you." Ty hung up.

"Who were you talking to?" Justin asked sleepy eyed.

"Nobody."
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:21 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn....Britney needs a slap!!</span> :steaming:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:19 am

Betty Boop ... my name is Paige, if you ever want to use it in a story. I'm a Justin gal, but you can put me with anyone, as long as he's HOTT!

Britney is so annoying. She is going to do all she can to try to ruin the relationship between Ty and Justin. They better be strong and not let her get to them!

Britney is calling Ty a child when, in reality, she is acting like the brat trying to sabotage their relationship. Justin is going to have to put a stop to this fake thing with Britney, it's not going to work at all.

More please!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:29 pm

Thanks. I have a person in mind for you all I needed was a name. And Tash, you're in. I hope that you don't mind J.C. cuz that's who you're with.

I'm excited about the chapters I have for you guys that I should be posting today of tomorrow. I'll give you a hint. Cherries. That's all I'ma give you. Try and figure it out.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:15 pm

my name is :angel: and i would like wall sex with j, lance, colin farrell, jim caviezel, brandon boyd, david beckham, orlando bloom, johnny depp, brad pitt, viggo mortenson, and many more!

wow now that is one slut worthy list!!!!

great chapters! and if brit doesnt want a severe ass kicking then i suggest she not open her big mouth or else she will have one pissed off renegade angel on her azz!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:43 pm

I can't say thanks enough. I'm so glad I don't have to do this. Yeah and Paige, you are now the interest of J, which makes you my main character (almost). I would've made Tash the main character since sh answered first but she said she likes Josh so I have a nice little scene for them that I wrote last night.

Angel there's a possibility you could end up with Lance but I'm not about to write all those people in just for your wall sex purposes. So sorry. But you can bring out the freaky side of Lance.

And if I can't fit everyone in the next one, don't get mad at me cuz there will be another one.

You still haven't figured out my hint, huh? Come on Angel. I was hoping this would be right up your alley.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:48 pm

with the cherries? man i can think of 87236401892734689107 ways to use those puppies!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:51 pm

Not actual cherries. More like a name that it's a, for lack of a better word, slang for.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:12 pm

i missed a lot lol

Very good though
britney scares me lol but it's ok they'll get through it lol yay

good job!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:14 pm

ahhhh yes the "cherry" yes i miss mine i lost it so long ago i dont think i would recognize it! :lol: so b.c of that i look forward to being reintroduced in a story! :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:46 pm

Yay updates!!! Man i missed a lot...i knew that i should of gotten on last night :nod: Britney you better watch your back cuz Ty is gonna get you if you don't wach out! haha i loved it cuz the grammy's were the day after my bday! haha don't mind me! thats what i love about my bday cuz the grammys are right around it :nod: o o o i wanna be in a story! i'm in chex's right now but i can be in more than one... I'm Heather in her story :nod: But Justin's already taken n so is Lance n JC so hmmm i'm not really a joey or chris girlie...ooo i could be a pharrell girlie...but only if hes in the story...if not ill wait until another one

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:28 pm

Here's your update. I was working on this all day so I hope you like it.

Chapter 27
February 28, 2002
“So what are we doing today?â€￾ Justin asked, trying to cheer up Ty. She was pouting, which she always did when he had to leave. “I have to go home real quick to change but after that we can do something. I don’t still don’t know why we couldn’t stay at my place.â€￾

“I just didn’t feel like it. And there’s not much we can do. We’re not supposed to be seen, remember? I’m tired of taking Lance wherever we go.â€￾

He put his arms around her and kissed her neck. “I know baby. But it shouldn’t be too much longer now.â€￾

She pulled away and sat on the bed. “I hate being away from you.â€￾

He sat next to her. “Maybe you’re right. I’ve been thinking you deserve better. You deserve someone you can go to dinner with and not worrying about being seen. Someone who can be there for you more than I can.â€￾

“Are you breaking up with me?â€￾ Tears filled her eyes.

“I don’t want to hurt you.â€￾

“Well you are. I don’t want anyone else. I thought you felt the same way.â€￾

“I do. I just want what’s best.â€￾

“I’m sick of you telling me what’s best for me! I should be the one to decide if you’re good enough! Iâ€￾

Her rant was cut short but Justin grabbing her face and practically shoving his tongue in her mouth. “I love you.â€￾

</span>Chapter 28
“What?â€￾

But he didn’t give her a chance to respond. He was so relieved that he finally told her while she was awake and moved in to kiss her again.

When he let her breathe she said: “Let’s do it. I’m ready. Let’s have sex.â€￾

“I don’t have a condom and the guys are still out.â€￾

Ty thought for a moment. I’ll just go ask Em for one.â€￾ She ran across the hall, past Lonnie, to Emma’s room. She knocked on the door.

“What’s up girlie?â€￾

“I need a condom.â€￾ She bounced around impatiently.

“What? You two are? I’m so happy for you!â€￾ She hugged Ty. “I’ll be right back.â€￾ She returned with a gift bag. “Don’t ask. Here. Take a ribbed one. I haven’t used them so you’ll have to tell me how they work out.â€￾

“Thanks.â€￾

“Wait! Here, take two. And take a few regular ones. Oh, and some colored ones. See, they’re blue, his favorite color. And a few flavored ones cuz you never know when you’ll find yourself down there. Have fun sweetie! Don’t just stand there! Go to your man!â€￾

Ty thanked her and ran back to Justin, pocket full of condoms.

“Damn. Did she give you enough?â€￾

“At least twelve. Which one should we use?â€￾

“How bout we start with the regular one?â€￾

“O.K.â€￾

“Just so we’re clear, I’m not trying to pressure you.â€￾

“I know you’re not. This is my decision. I want to do this. I- I love you.â€￾

Justin smiled so bug. He kissed her like he did back in Memphis. There couldn’t have been a better way to end this trip.

He took off her pants first since that always seemed to be the last place he made it. She didn’t resist. Their shirts were hit the floor next he threw her bra off and it landed on the bedpost, where her panties would soon be. He spent some time paying attention to her breast.

“Mmm,â€￾ she moaned and started pulling at his pants.

“Aren’t we impatient?â€￾ he sat up and took off his pants.

He put the condom on and slowly slid inside her. Ty screwed up her face from the pain. She almost wanted him to stop but she didn’t say a word.

“Don’t tense up,â€￾ he whispered.

“I’m sorry. It hurts.â€￾

“I can stop.â€￾

“No.â€￾

“Well then you got to relax or it will hurt more.â€￾

She tried hard to relax. It felt so awkward. She didn’t know whether she should look at him, or if she was doing it the right way.

Soon enough, instincts took over. The pain turned into something she couldn’t begin to describe, but it was definitely good.
</span>
Chapter 29
When it was over, that awkward feeling came over Ty again. She wanted to say something but she didn’t know if it was appropriate.

“How do you feel?â€￾ He ran his fingers through her hair.

“Amazing.â€￾ She rubbed her face against his chest. “You?â€￾ she yawned.

“I’m wonderful. I wish we had more time to just lay.â€￾

“I almost forgot you had to leave.â€￾

“Yep. Unfortunately I do.â€￾

“You don’t still want to break up with me, do you?â€￾

“Do you even have to ask that after what we just did?â€￾ He tilted her head up and kissed her softly.

“Just checking. It’s gonna be a whole month before we can do this again.â€￾

“Yeah. But I bet we see each other the sexual tension is gonna be unbearable.â€￾

“Oh, really?â€￾

“You don’t think so? You’ll probably want to jump me as soon as you see me.â€￾

“I think it’s gonna be the other way around.â€￾

“Maybe so. But still…â€￾ They were about to kiss again but she yawned “Right in my face. You’re about as bad as C.â€￾

“I’m sorry.â€￾

“It’s fine. Why don’t you sleep for a little bit? We still have like six hours. I’ll wake you up to get ready.â€￾

“I don’t want to sleep through the rest of our time.â€￾

“I like watching you sleep.â€￾

She smiled. “Well in that case. But don’t let me drool this time.â€￾

“I promise you a drool free slumber.â€￾

She laid her head back on his chest and fell asleep.

</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:26 pm

WHOO HOO NOOKIE!!!!

“Wait! Here, take two. And take a few regular ones. Oh, and some colored ones. See, they’re blue, his favorite color. And a few flavored ones cuz you never know when you’ll find yourself down there. Have fun sweetie! Don’t just stand there! Go to your man!â€￾

ahh that is soo funny! i'm laughin so hard over here!! i can see my best friend doin sumtin like that! :lol: more please!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LOL...great chapter!!!</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:42 pm

Wait! Here, take two. And take a few regular ones. Oh, and some colored ones. See, they’re blue, his favorite color. And a few flavored ones cuz you never know when you’ll find yourself down there. Have fun sweetie! Don’t just stand there! Go to your man!â€￾

:laughup: that was frickin hilarious :rofl:

I still think they shouldve gone with the ribbed one !!! :lol:

great chapter post more :P

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:20 am

I think so to zoe. But it was the first time. They gotta work their way up to the ribbed. I was gonna add another chapter earlier but I was on the library and this tutor guy kept coming over and I almost didn't get that on there. I had to go into word and make the print EXTREMELY small. I promise you will see it tomorrow cuz I don't have a lot of time right now. Sorry.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:28 am

Yeah for Ty and J gettin' it on. That part with the bag of condoms was absolutely hilarious. You can never have too many!

Thanks for including me in the story you're writing. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Ahh, Justin's love interest. This surely is a dream come true!

More when you get a chance!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:51 pm

No problem. I added angel in there as your roomie. Cool? And I think I have a person Heather (she'll be the previous interest of J). I'm about ready to post it actually. I have like four chapters on my computer and like 13 written. I know I could do better than that but two stories at once isn't so easy. BUt it is fun.

So, when I get home I'll add a new chapter (maybe two) to this one when I get home. Later!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:23 pm

Yay im gonna be in your new story!!! :yay: i'm happy now! lol more please!! i loved that chapter it was absolutely hilarious! :rofl: if i hadn't said that already lol

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:38 pm

Here we go. I don't want to take to long on this cuz the new Angel and Smallville comes on tonight.

Chapter 30<span style='color:red'>

February 28, 2002
"Ty, wake up love. Ty, baby wake up." He shook her al little. "Ty. Ty. Tyler!"

"If you value your nuts I suggest you not call me that." She put the pillow over her head.

"Get up." He slapped her butt. "You gotta get ready so you can take me to the airport."

Ty removed the pillow from her head and sat up. "Do I have to? Can't you stay a little longer? We can make love."

"You don't know how tempting that is. But I gotta be on that plane in two hours. It takes that long for you to get dressed. Good thing you drive like a bat outta hell or we wouldn't have enough time." She started to nibble on his ear. "Come on now." But he layed her back and climbed on top of her. "Think you can get dressed in five minutes for once?"

"For you I can."

"Then pass me a rubber."</span>

Chapter 31<span style='color:red'>

February 29, 2002
Although she'd begged him to stay, Ty was actually kinda glad Justin was gone. She had so many mixed feelings and needed to talk to Emma. Hopefully she could help sort them out.

"Let's go shopping." Emma and Ty were sitting around Justin's, he insisted they stay there, bored as logs.

"I guess. You'd think with all these channels there'd be something to watch."

During the car ride, Emma attempted to start up a conversation. "So. Are you gonna tell me what happened yesterday?"

"You already know what happened."

"Come on. I've been waiting so long for you to lose it so we can finally talk about this stuff without you getting all weird. It's what girls do."

Ty decided to stop playing like she wasn't gonna tell Emma anything. "Since you really want to know."

"Yeah, I really do. Did you used the ribbed one?"

"The second time."

"You freak. How'd I know? That's my girl. How was that, by the way?"

"It was nice."

"Just nice?"

"It was great."

"Good to know. I'll have to try it. Maybe Lance will let me try it out with him. Anyways, back to you. So what else happened?"

Ty hesitated, "He...told me he loved me."

"Finally! Was it before or after?"

"Before."

"Hmm. If it wasn't Justin, I'd be mad at you for falling for that one."

"I didn't fall for anything. I told him that I loved him too."

"That is so sweet! I knew this was gonna happen. Maybe all that love will rub off on me and I'll find a good guy."

"Well if you want love to rub off on you, go talk to J."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know if I really meant it." She said slowly. Good thing she was about to park, cuz Emma was ready to explode.

"What? Ty! You don't tell a guy you love him if you don't mean it! That just causes problems!"

"But what if he didn't mean it? What if he forgets that he said it and never says it again?"

"Ty, you aren't stupid so stop acting like it! The man is head over heels for you! Of course he meant it! A blind man could see that! Why would you do that Ty?"

"I don't know. I just said it. I don't how I feel."

"Let me ask you, does he make you happy?"

"More than anyone"

"Would you care if he...I don't know...got shot or ran over or something?"

"You don't have to love a guy to care if he gets hurt!"

"Answer the question."

"Of course."

"Can you see yourself marrying the guy?"

"Sometimes I think about it."

"See. Do you get that fluttery feeling when you're together?"

"Yeah. Thanks Em. Now I miss him. I think I'll call him." No sooner had she said that than her cell phone rang. "J, I was just about to call you."

"Look at that. You think the same thing at the same time. If that's not love, then it's just scary."

Ty rolled her eyes.

"It feels so good to hear your voice. I was gonna call earlier but we had to rush off to rehearsals. Plus, I forgot my phone."

"Yeah. I have it."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to come get it from you."

"I'm sure to come here for more than just your phone."

He laughed. "Hey, if something ends up happening, I'm certainly not gonna be the one to stop it. So, you go into the studio tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I'm getting used to it."

"That's good. Hold on a sec, I'll be right there!"

"Who are you talkin to man? We need you over here!" Wade, their choreographer, yelled.

"Just a minute. It's my mother.!"

"So I'm your mom now?" Ty asked, sarcastically.

"I gotta go ma. I love you." Ty didn't respond. "Did you hear me? I said I love you."

"You too."

"I'll call you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."</span>

I want my feedback now.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:56 pm

uh oh Ty!! you don't tell someone that you love them and don't mean it!! this could get very interesting! she needs to figure out how she really feels about him!! more please!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:58 pm

"Yeah, I really do. Did you used the ribbed one?"

"The second time

Ty dont say it if you dont mean it
its usually the guy that doesnt mean it! :lol:

uhoh whats gonna happen tho?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:46 am

<span style='color:purple'>Oh Ty... :nono: :no:

More please :please:
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:25 am

Justin is a sensitive guy, Ty can't be playing with the boy's emotions. It is weird that it's usually the guy hurting the girl, but there could be some man hurting if Ty doesn't figure out how she really feels. I hope she realizes that he is wonderful and that she loves him.

She used the ribbed, but I wanted to know what she thought of the flavored ones. Ohh, I'm a kinky little whore! :whip: :whip:

More please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:27 pm

ohh no ty can't be playing with justin's emotions like that... but it's ok cause i think she knows she loves him she just doesn't want to admit it... yeah... lol very good... more? :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:57 pm

ok many things to reply to here since i wasnt on at all yesterday:

the condoms- that was a great section- so funny

just to let you all know- the ribbed ones are nice but dont use them to often or you will only enjoy sex with them. you should also look into the glow in the dark ones, there is nothing funnier than being in a pitchblack room with a guy and seeing that thing moving towards you!!!! :lol:

as per the love thing- well i know she loves him but i think she is just super scared of being hurt. which is a very common thing-i just hope she doesnt let her fear dictate her decisions.

more please!!!

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:00 pm

you should also look into the glow in the dark ones, there is nothing funnier than being in a pitchblack room with a guy and seeing that thing moving towards you!!!!

:laughup:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:42 pm

you should also look into the glow in the dark ones, there is nothing funnier than being in a pitchblack room with a guy and seeing that thing moving towards you!!!!

That is just too funny. I'll have to look into that.

And as for the flavored ones, I don't think ty's ready for all that.

I'm gonna have to write more chapters for ya'll cuz there's more feedback than I expected. Thanks a lot though. I'll do that when I get home.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:58 pm

I'm so so sorry. I couldn't get on the computer last night cuz my step-dad was re-installing windows and when he was finished he stayed on the computer. I hope that I will get a chance to go on there tonight.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:21 pm

Here we go. Hope you like it.

Chapter 32
<span style='color:purple'>
Ty stared at the phone after she hung up.

"Is everything alright?" Emma put her hand on Ty's shoulder.

"No, everything is not alright. Why'd he have to tell me he loved me? Why didn't I just let him break up with me? This is just too much stress! I have a record coming out. And everytime we want to go somewhere, someone else has to come along! The whole world thinks my boyfriend is with another woman, who is trying to steal him from me! We hardly get to spend any time together! And as if that's not enough, he tells me that he loves me! And I had sex with him hoping that afterwards maybe I'd feel the same way but I don't. Everything is just more complicated, more stressful! I almost wish I hadn't! But I'll tell you one thing Em! I won't do it again!"

~
March 7, 2002
All this changed when, the very next week, Ty answered the door, and there was Justin.

"J. What are you doing here?"

"I cam to get my phone, remember?" He picked her up and carried her upstairs. "So this is your place huh? It's nice."

"Thanks. It's not as big as your house but it's good enough. Can you put me down now?" He set her down when they reached her room. As he was unbuttoning her pants she said, "Your phone isn't in my pants, J."

"Still, I think I should look, just in case."

She backed away, her pants falling down her legs. "Trust me, it's not." She tried to pull up her pants but fell onto the bed.

Justin came toward her and she scooted back until she was at the head of the bed and he was right over her.

"What's the matter?"

"I just don't feel like it."

"Oh." He was dissapointed but wasn't gonna push.

"Who am I kidding? Come here."

~
After they'd finished, Ty just layed there quietly. He tightened his arms around her. She was just about to fall asleep when he whispered, "I love you" and kissed her forehead.

~
March 8, 2002
He was gone by the time she woke up.

"Good morning sleepy head." Emma set a bowl of cereal in front of her.

"Morinin'."

"Have a good night?"

"No."

"Sure sounded like it."

"He said it again. I didn't though cuz he thought I was sleep." She stared at her cereal.

"Ty, I know you love him."

"How do you figure?"

"I just do. You probably are just trying to protect yourself from being hurt. You've been through a lot with him in less than a year. Maybe you think it's too soon to be love, but it is. And if you're worried about Britney, that whole thing is fake. What you two share is real. I can tell by how you two look at each other and how sick you make me when I watch you guys get all lovie-dovie. I hope you don't try and give up on this relationship cuz you'll never where you two could've ended up."

"How come I'm not as sure as you are?"

"Sweetie, you gotta start by admitting that you really do love him."

Ty thought for a while. "I do."

"Don't tell me! Call him! He should've landed by now." Emma handed Ty the phone.

"Hey baby? Is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine. I just wanted to tell you I love you."

"I love you too babe. I wish I could've stayed longer and watched you wake up."

"It's kind of freaky that you like to watch me sleep."

"I like to watch everything you do. I gotta go but I'll call you later, promise."

"O.K. Bye." </span>

Chapter 33
March 20, 2002
"Hey J! Wait up!" Wade called. It was the last concert and Justin couldn't wait to get the night over with so he could rush back to LA.

"Yeah Wade."

"There's something I've got to tell you. It's been eating me up inside."

"I'm listening."

"It's about Britney. And me. Us. See, we...had sex..."

"What? When?"

"It was a while back. June maybe. I just can't keep it secret anymore. You're my friend."

"Friends don't screw other friends girlfriends!"

"I'm sorry man. I just thought you should know what kind of girl you're with."

"Yeah, well I also know what kind of friends I have." He stormed off to his dressing room and called Brit, he still had her on speed dial.

"Hey J. What's up?"

"What's this I hear about you sleepin' with Wade?"

"How did you find out?"

"Doesn't matter. Why'd you do it?"

"Why do you care? You dumped me, remember?"

"Still. It happened when we were together! I think I deserve to know why!"

"I don't see why it bothers you so much now that you're with that Ty girl."

"How do you know about Ty and me?"

"She didn't tell you? I called you and she answered. I wonder why she'd keep that secret. Look at that J. She's already keeping secrets from you."

"Don't be stupid Brit. Ty and I are in love. I'm sure she had a good reason for not telling me."

"Whatever you say."

"I shouldn't have went along with this. This fake thing with me and you is finished."

"J, you know I'm better for you. We've known eachother longer."

"You cheated Britney! It's over! For real, for fake, whatever! It's for good this time!"

"But Ju Ju!" She cried.

"Oh, cry me a river!" He slammed his phone down on the table. "Hmm. Cry me a river. That's an idea for a song.

~
March 21, 2002
After the show, Justin rushed to the airport. He arrived in LA early in the morning, Ty was still asleep. He watched her sleep, and nearly fell over laughing when she jumped up at the sight of him.

"What the hell is wrong with you, standing over me like that! And what are you doing here? I thought I wasn't supposed to pick you up till later."

"Trace picked me up. I whink he wanted an excuse to see Emma."

"They still think we don't know about them. Reminds me of us." She pulled him close and lifted his shirt over his head.

"It does, huh? Soon the whole world will know about us. I called Johnny and told him this whole game is over."

"You did? That is such good news." he was moving too slow for her, so she took off her top and rubbed his hands over her breast. "Are you o.k. baby? You seem distracted."

"Huh? Oh, your beauty is distracting."

"Well what do I have to do to get you to focus?"

"I think you're doing just fine so far."

"I want to do better than fine."

"Alright then." He layed back and mounted her on top of him. "This should be fun."

~
"Baby." Ty whispered.

"Hmm."

"Are you sure nothing's bothering you? Tell me what's on your mind."

"Do I have to? Why can't we just lay here, damn. Don't ruin the moment."

"I'm not trying to. You don't have to snap at me." She tossed the covers over Justin's face and headed for the shower.

Justin threw the covers off his face and grabbed her arm. "I'm sorry baby. There's something on my mind."

"What is it?" Justin sat down on the bed. "It's about Britney, isn't it?" She reached for her robe and put it on.

"Yeah."

"Did she come on to you? Cuz I told her-"

"Why didn't you tell me you talked to her? That she knew about us?"

"I didn't want to worry you."

"She could've told."

"I knew she wouldn't. She wants that lie to become reality."

"Yeah, well that's definitly not gonna happen. Not after what Wade told me."

"What?"

"He told me that she cheated. And she couldn't apologize. What is it about me that makes women cheat on me?" He went on rambling and didn't notice Ty's face turning red.

"Wait a damn minute. What do you mean 'especially' not after what he told you? Were you considering getting with her before you found out she cheated?"

He stood up again. "No baby. I love you."

"Then why are you all bent out of shape about this?"

"You don't understand. This was when we were still together."

"So!"

"Every girl I've been with has cheated on me!"

"Not me! Do you think that because of them I would?"

"Well, you flew that Ricky guy out here. Lonnie told me."

"You've been having him spy on me? Ricky is my friend. I didn't give myself to him! I love you!"

"I still don't like you seeing him."

"Why are you being so insecure?"

"I'm not being insecure!"

"Yes you are! I haven't done anything! I think you should leave! I'm sick of your attitude!"

"That's fine cuz I can't stand to be here!" He quickly threw on his clothes and slammed the door on his way out.

~
"Ty! Open the door sweetie! What happened?" Emma knocked on the door and when she recieved no response, turned to Trace. "Did you reach him?"

"Nothing. He turned off his phone."

"Did you try his house?"

"Hold on."

"Oh Trace, she's crying. Ty, open up! Talk to me!" Emma pressed herself against the door.

"Finally, I got you man. What happened? Ty's over here drowning in tears." Trace paced the hall.

"It's over man. I'm tired of women. They're nothing from trouble."

"What do you mean it's over?!? Just a few hours ago you were so in love!"

Ty's cries bacame louder.

"She heard you." Emma gasped.

"Aw, man! J, you've got to be kidding me! You guys are in love!"

"No anymore. She's tired of me and I'm tired of her. We need a break."

"What the hell is a break? That's a bunch of bull!"

"Whatever Trace. I'm done having this conversation." *click*
</span>
Chapter 34
"Stay with Ty." Emma grabbed her keys off their hook.

"Where are you going?" Trace followed her around the house.

"I'm gonna go talk some sense into his ass."

"Do you think he'll listen?"

"He better." She opened the door.

"What am I gonna do? She's all crying and stuff."

"You'll be fine. She might not even come out. If she does try and make her feel better."

"How?" He looked utterly clueless.

"Be nice. If you really can't think of anything just settle for something like 'guys suck'. But I doubt she'll come out before I get back so just don't bother her."

"O.K. If she comes out, guys suck. If she doesn't then leave her alone. Got it. Good luck."

She pecked him on the lips and left.

~
"What are you doing here?" Justin asked as Emma walked in his house.

"We have to talk." She tossed her purse on the couch to signify that she wasn't leaving till she had said everything on her mind. "I have always thought highly of you. I considered you to be a friend. But when you shattered my best friends heart I lost respect for you."

He slouched in his chair. "You don't even know-"

"I'm still talking! I can't believe you would think Ty could do such a thing! Do you know what it took for her to admit she loved you? Do you think she'd mess that up? Look at Britney and look at Ty! They are nothing alike! Ty has been my best friend my whole life. I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit back and watch her heart break! She's like my sister! Now, if you can't realize the mistake you're making and fix this, then you're less of a man than I thought you were!" Emma caught her breath. "You can talk now."

"You're right. I shouldn't have put Brit's action on Ty. But what am I gonna do? She probably hates me now."

Emma sighed and rolled her eyes. "This relationship would die without me. She doesn't hate you. She loves you. She's just upset. I can't tell you how to fix this. It has to be sincerely from you." She picked up her purse and walked to the door.

"Thanks. Ty's lucky to have a friend like you.

"So are you." </span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”