Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:57 pm

I like trace in this story :lol:

thats a first!! haha

Justins bein an idiot!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:14 am

I'm bored so I think I'll post another chapter.

Chapter 35
<span style='color:orange'>
March 22, 2002
"I thought you said he was coming over here." Emma was pacing the living room with her arms crossed.

"He said he was. But Justin likes to go all out with the special things he does. Sit down girl. You're making me dizzy."

"Screw you."

"Well, you have to come over here first."

"This isn't the time for sex jokes. She hasn't even come out to eat. That's so not Ty."

"I'm sorry. Sometimes I can be insensitive. That's why I have you. Will you sit down now?"

Emma sat down, arms still crossed. As soon as she did, the doorbell rang and she jumped back up to answer it. "Finally. I was starting to wonder if you were coming."

"Of course I would. I just had to think of what I was gonna do since you wouldn't tell me." Justin stepped inside with a box in his hands. A small bark emitted from it.

"Did your box just bark?" Emma stared questioningly.

"It's a surprise." Justin smiled his mischievious smile and proceeded to Ty's room. He shifted the box in his hands and knocked on the door.

"What, what, what?!" Ty yelled as she opened the door for the first time in 24 hours. "What the hell are you doing here?" She quickly tried to wipe the tear stains from her face but it was pointless.

"I wanted to apologize."

"Apology not accepted." She tried to close the door and Justin held it open.

Emma and Trace were eagerly listening from downstairs.

"I figured I might get that. And I deserve it. So I brought someone with me. Maybe he can say it better." He put down the box and lifted the top to reveal a cute little Pomeranian puppy. He picked up the puppy.

"It's a dog. Dogs can't speak."

"This is a special dog. See he wants you to know that I'm very sorry and I was a total jerk."

"Smart dog."

"And he says that I shouldn't have accused you of doing something that I know in my heart you wouldn't do. I was a stupid ass and you were right about Britney. I shouldn't have went along with that whole thing."

"I'm liking this dog. Tell Justin that I already knew he was a stupid ass and you know he's a stupid ass. But does he know he was a stupid ass?"

"He says yes. And finally he wants to tell you that I'm so in love with you and I hope that we can get back together. If you'll have me, again."

Ty looked from the puppy to Justin and back again. "Ask Justin why he's that sad that he had to have a smart dog like you to speak for him."

"He says that you were the smart one in the relationship and without you I have no brain to speak for myself."

"The dog stays. You go."

"Doesn't work like that."

"Well I guess I'll have to have to dogs then."

"I got that."

"And the puppy didn't even have to tell you. What's his name?"

"See. I'm such a jerk I didn't even name him. He thinks that you should do it."

Ty took the puppy from Justin. "He's so sweet. I'll call it Sweetness."

"It's a boy."

"So."

"So you can't name a boy dog Sweetness."

"Why not? Fine then. I'll name him Snickers."

"Snickers?"

"Snickers are sweet and I like them. Snickers. Is that your name?" The dog made the cutest little bark and Ty laughed. "See he likes it."

"Well Snickers it is then. Of course it would be a food name."

Ty scratched the dogs ears and sat on her bed. Justin followed. "What are you doing? I didn't say you could come in here." He opened his mouth to respond. "I'm kidding. Thank you."

Justin sat on the bed next to Ty. "Why do you like busting my balls girl?"

"Cuz it's fun. And you deserve it."

"I guess I do. Do you still love me?"

"Yeah. For some strange reason. I'm still trying to figure it out."

"Well whatever the reason, I'm glad. I love you too." He leaned in for a kiss and the dog growled. "What's with him?"

"There's nothing wrong with my Snickers."

"He just growled at me."

"He did not. Now I think you were trying to kiss me." He leaned in again and the Snickers growled again.

"Did you hear him that time?"

"Snickers, what's the matter?" She scratched his tummy and set him on the floor. "Now try."

This time Ty leaned in and Snickers let out a loud sound that could've been a bark, but didn't quite make it cuz he was just a puppy.

"I don't think he likes you getting so close."

"Oh great. I thought you were on my side Snickers. What's this about?" Ty laughed. "What's so funny?"

"It's just that I held the dog for 2 seconds and he's already protective where were holding him for five minutes and he's cramping your style."

"I don't see the humor."

"Nevermind. It's not that funny anyway. I don't think he'll mind if we just lay." Ty picked Snickers back up and put him at the foot of the bed. When she and Justin layed at the top of the bed, he climbed in between them.

"Look at that. I can't even lay next to my girlfriend."

"Shh."

Downstairs, Trace and Emma were "celebrating" Ty and Justin getting back together by doing what Snickers was preventing them from doing.

"Now that's just gross. How am I ever gonna get to sleep with them making all that noise. Ty...Ty..." Justin looked across Snickers to see Ty sound asleep. "Figures. You can sleep through anything." He tried to move Snickers but he growled. "Great. I could've left you at the pet store ya know." Snickers whimpered. "Oh, save it."</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:27 am

Great. I could've left you at the pet store ya know." Snickers whimpered. "Oh, save it."

:lol:

glad you were bored so you posted it!!
hehe

im glad theyre back together and the puppy thing is cute

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:36 pm

Yay!! Tons for me to read!!! aww be bought her a puppy!!! Puppies are sooo darn cute!!! :wub: I like how he had the dog talk for him i thought that it was soo adorable :nod: aww i need more please!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:15 pm

aww how sweet is J

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:14 pm

"Oh, cry me a river!" He slammed his phone down on the table. "Hmm. Cry me a river. That's an idea for a song.

:laughup: What a great line and it did turn out to be one incredible song!

I loved the puppy idea. It's hilarious how the dog is protective of Ty and won't let Justin get close ... afte acting like a jerk, Justin deserves to have to wait for some love.

And Emma and Trace "celebrating" ... very nice! Another couple of lovebirds!

More please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:16 pm

<span style='color:purple'>That was such a cute chapter...awww!
I love the name Snickers...I also love Smartie! hee hee!
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:04 pm

I didn't write this next chapter out but I thought of it last night and thought it was really good (or bad depending on how you look at it).
I also thought up another story for you guys and (I'm almost ashamed to say this but) it brought tears to my eyes cuz it's kinda sad. I figure that since I'm feeling it I should post it so I'll do that after this one and the next one.

Chapter 36
<span style='color:green'>
That Night:
"Hello Ty." Her step-dad's voice echoed. "Did you have a good day at school?"

"Yes." Ty walked up to her room and tossed her back-pack on her bed.

Her step-dad followed. "You were good today?"

"Yes."

"Look at me when I talk to you young lady. I know you're lying to me." He started to raise his voice as he approached her. "I got a nice little call from your teacher. She said that you assaulted another student."

"He deserved it!" She screamed. "He called me Tyler! I warned him not to but he did it anyway!"

"Don't you raise your voice with me! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell your mother?" he threatened.

"Please don't," she lowered her voice to a faint whisper. "I don't want to get in trouble."

"Well, hearing this would only cause your mother stress and that wouldn't be good. She is pregnant. But I don't know. What are you gonna do for me?"

Ty thought. "I'll clean the whole house for a month."

"That's not what I want. You're a smart girl. Very beautiful too. You're developing fast for a 12 year old." He put his hand on her shoulder.

"What do you want? I'll do anything."

"Anything? Let me ask you, do you know about sex?"

"Mom told me that it was bad and that you're not supposed to do it until you're married of God will punish you."

"Well, you've been a bad girl. I think you deserve to be punished." He ran his hand down her arm.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. Please don't tell her!"

He got brave and moved his hand to her newly developed breast. "Do you like that?"

"This is bad. If mom finds out you'll be in trouble."

"How do you figure that? You said you'd do anything." He slowly put his hand under her shirt.

"Please don't. This isn't what I meant."

"But you said anything."

"But I didn't mean...Please don't."

"You like it don't you. You don't have to lie to me."

"I don't know. I g-guess."

He pushed her on the bad and pulled her underwear off from under her skirt. "I guess you're not as developed as I thought."

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind." He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor revealing his penis.

"What is that?" Ty covered her eyes.

"Didn't they teach you this stuff in school?"

"Mom wouldn't let me stay in class for that part. She said it was inapproriate for a young girl to see," she said through her hands.

"I guess I'll have to teach you then."

"No thanks. I don't want to know."

He pulled her hands from her face and wrapped them around his penis. "See. It's not gonna hurt you."

"It feels weird. I don't like this. Stop. I'm gonna tell."

"What are you, five? You don't want to tell. It's not like your mom will believe you. She's just gonna be mad at you."

"I don't want her to be mad."

"I knew you were a smart girl." He tried to come inside her.

"I don't like this. It hurts! Stop it!"

"Shut up! If you don't shut up I'm gonna tell you're mom what a bad girl you were today!"

"I don't care anymore! Get off!" She started pounding her fists on his chest.

"Now that's not nice." He slapped her across the face.

Ty started to scream, tears streaming down her face, which was now red from him hitting her. "Stop! Stop!"

"Ty! Ty wake up!" Justin shook her. "It's just a bad dream. Wake up sweetie."

"Stop! Get off me!" She scratched Justin's face in her sleep.

"Ouch! Baby wake up!"

Ty jumped up sweating and crying. She realized where she was and clung to Justin. "It was a dream?"

"Yeah."

"What happened to you?"

"You scratched me."

"I'm sorry." She spoke like she was out of breath.

"It's fine. I'm worried about you. That dream must have been intense. What was happening?"

Ty shook her head. "I can't remember. I think I should take a shower."

"Are you sure? You were tossing and turning and yelling."

"I'm sure. You wanna join me in the shower?"

He studied her for a moment, then sighed. "Yeah."
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:38 pm

<span style='color:purple'>That was a very difficult chapter to read Betty Boop. With such a deep subject matter, many people would hesitate to even speak of this subject. I definitely commend you, you handled it well. </span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:46 pm

Thanks. It was hard to write. I kept thinking 'should I write this?' and I told myself yes cuz it will be important to the story later.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:49 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :thumbup: </span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:00 pm

I feel like another chapter. But before I start I feel like going off topic with something kinda funny after that last chapter.
O.K. Ya'll all heard 'Rock Your Body' Im sure. And you know about that part at the end where he talks. There's this one dj on this station that I listen to and whenever he puts it on he like talks back to Justin at the end. So, Justin will say 'Let's do something' and the dj will be like 'Umm...o.k.' It's frickin hilarious. Just a lil sumtin to lighten the mood.
I'll start now.

Chapter 37
<span style='color:blue'>
March 23, 2002
"Are you sure you're alright?" Justin wrapped his arms around Ty after they had gotten dressed.

"I told you yes. How many times do I have to tell you that," she snapped.

"Ty, I watched you while you were sleeping. You looked terrified."

"Just drop it! I don't want to talk about it!" She yelled so loud that Snickers stirred from his sleep on the bed.

"Now I'm even more worried. Tell me what's wrong."

"I saw him." Tears started to cloud her vision, but she held them back.

"You saw who?"

"Him."

Justin thought for a second about who "him" was. "Oh. Him."

"Please don't make me talk about this. It's too hard."

"Shh. It's o.k." He kissed her on the cheeks and forehead. "You don't have to be afraid. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you. You know that, right?" Ty nodded her head in his chest. "Good. So, is there anything special you want to do?"

"I need to get food for Snickers," she sniffed.

"Well, I wasn't that much of a jerk. I did get the little rat some food," Justin scowled until he saw the look on Ty's face. "I mean...I have some food for Snickers in my truck."

After going to his truck to get Snicker's things, Emma and Trace joined them in the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone!" Emma said cheerfully.

"Don't you seem chipper." Ty smiled as she filled her puppy's bowl.

"I sure do! I'm so happy you two are back together."

"We heard." Justin plopped himself into a chair.

"What's with you? Didn't you guys...you know." Trace smacked Emma's butt.

"No. That damn dog kept growling at me."

"Poor you."

"Don't talk about Snickers like that Justin. You didn't think that I was just gonna give you some after the way you were acting."

"You didn't have that attitude in the shower." Justin straightened up his face. "I've been thinking, you need a new car."

"What's wrong with the one I have?"

"You have my car."

"So, you have a problem with my driving your car?"

"No, no. I just thought that you would like one of your own."

"Trace! Not now!" Emma squealed.

"Will you guys stop for a minute?" Justin sighed.

"Now you guys know how it feels." Trace nipped Emma's ear.

"Ick. So you were telling me some lame excuse for why you don't want me driving your benz." Ty took a seat next to Justin.

"It's not an excuse. I want to buy you a car."

"I can't let you do that J. You do so much for me already."

"Shouldn't I? You are my girl."

"Yeah. But I...I just don't know."

"Fine." Justin's cell rang. "Yeah?"

"Did you forget about our meeting today?" Justin had to hold his phone away from his ears, Johnny was talking so loud.

"Damn. I'll be there. I'm on my way now. Bye."

"You have to go?" Ty pouted.

"I'll be back. Promise." He tried to kiss her but Snickers resumed growling. "Damn dog," he muttered on his way out.

~
About three hours later, Ty looked out of the window to see a shining Bentley pulling into her driveway. She ran outside as Justin got out of the car.

"Why is there a Bentley in my driveway?"

"You like? Just got it. It's yours," he beamed.

"I told you not to get me a car! Especially not a Bentley!" Ty couldn't control herself from touching the car.

"You didn't, actually. But if you don't like it, I can keep it."

"I didn't say that." She turned around quickly. "If Em could see this she freak! I got to call her. She and Trace stepped out for lunch. Hey Em! Guess what?"

"What?"

"O.K. You know how P. Diddy has a guy that works for him named Bentley? I have one!"

"You have a guy that works for you named Bentley?"

"No! I have a car!"

"You've got to be kidding me? He got you a Bentley! What's it look like?"

"It's a convertable and it's blue!"

"That is so cool! I have to go cuz I'm making a scene in the restaurant but I'll see ya."

"So," Justin dangled the keys in front of Ty. "Want to take it for a spin?"

She snatched the keys from him and jumped in the driver's seat. "Are you coming are what?" When he'd gotten in and buckled up, she pulled out of the driveway and sped off down the street.

"Woah. Slow down girl."

"Don't be such a wuss. This is LA. You gotta keep up or you'll be left behind."

"I'm glad you like it," he chuckled.

"Are you kidding? I love it!"

</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:34 pm

I still feel like another chapter.

Chapter 38
<span style='color:red'>
"So what happened in your meeting?" Ty asked.

"Hold on. I'm still recovering from riding with you." He clutched his chest dramatically.

Ty whacked him with a couch pillow. "Stop being such a baby."

"Alright, alright. Well, it's officially over with Britney."

"Finally!"

"Yeah. But he still doesn't think that we should be 'flaunting our relationship' yet." He rolled his eyes. "Not until your record comes out."

"But that's not until July."

"I know. But he insisted and...,"

"And what?"

"I told him we were o.k. with that."

"You can't speak for me! I am not o.k. with that."

"Baby, please. I know you hate to hear this, but I'm thinking of your success. He said that we should be more carefull in public. They're saying that the reason Britney and I split is because of a 'mystery brunette'."

"Well, they already suspect. We should just come out with it."

"You don't want them jumping down your back yet. There will be plenty of time to talk about our relationship. I promise you, once you come out, they will be hounding you. You don't want the hounding to start before they hear you."

Ty sighed. "You're the expert."
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:31 am

ahh i need to go to sleep and i have to work tomorrow lol but I'll try to read it tomorrow... if not I'll catch up Monday, I promise! lol sorry... but I will catch up soon... soon lol :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:33 am

damn girl youre on a roll :lol:

that one chapter ahh I felt sick reading that
but writing should affect you and I give you props on writing such a subject

good work :clap:

post more!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:25 am

ive had to catch up so much! damn school :angry:
that chapter was very upsetting, but u handled it wel :(
j got her a bentley! awwwww!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:11 am

<span style='color:purple'>Much easier to read... :thumbup: </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:08 am

I think you wrote about the sexual assault scene in a tasteful manner ... I mean that's such a hard thing to write about and you did it in a realistic manner, yet it wasn't overly graphic! Excellent control of your writing.

I want Justin to buy me a Bentley. Wait a minute, I'd die if he bought me a Toyota for goodness sakes!

I'm overjoyed that Britney is finally out of the picture for good!

Can't wait for an update!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:39 pm

Thanks a lot guys. I was kinda nervous on what you would think about that one chapter and I feel a little better about it now.
These next two ones are kind of light hearted but the next update won't be, just a warning.
I screwed up on that last one. It's really chapter 38. I'll fix it later.
And I have to get the link on here to the picture that they end up looking at in ch. 40.
Chapter 39
<span style='color:purple'>
March 25, 2002
Ty looked around the crowded airport. "Do you see him J?"

"Nope. But I'm sure he'll be here. You gave him the right information, right?" Justin scanned the people as well, Lonnie and Mike right behind him.

"Of course. This is just like my dad. Never on time." She checked her watch again.

"Talkin' 'bout me?" her dad whispered in her ear.

"Dad! You scared me!" She turned around to recieve the biggest bear hug.

"Oh girlie, it's so good to see you." He practically lifted her off the floor. "How ya doin' Justin?" He stuck his hand out to Justin.

"Just fine sir."

"Nice grip ya got there. But don't call me sir. It makes me feel old. Do you think I'm old?"

"No s- Mr. Jones."

"Please son, call me Cole. Now, let's get you home. I swear girl, everyone at the store keeps asking when your album is coming out. They can't wait till July. Dorian insists that he's gonna get a free copy."

"Yeah right. He's just gonna have to go out and buy it himself."

"That's what I told him. Good thing I brought my truck. When did you start carrying so many bags?" He lifted a couple of their bags.

"Please, most of these are J's."

"Are not. I had to keep you from bringing that dog."

"His name is Snickers."

"Whatever."

"I don't see why you don't like him."

"He always growls at me!"

"Well, if you were nicer to him, maybe he wouldn't."

"I've never done anything to Snickers."

"He senses your negative attitude."

"I do not have a negative attitude!"

"Will you two stop bickerin' and come on, before I leave you!" Ty's dad was halfway out the door.

"Hey dad, turn that up." Ty reached up front to turn up the radio.

"We have a brand new jam for you guys from Justin Timberlake and new artist, Ty Jones. I heard a snippet of it on MTV the other day and it sounds hot!" The dj exclaimed.

"Did you see the picture they showed of her, Jess? That chick is fine!"

"Yeah. She's even hotter than Justin," Jesse answered.

"Dude, I swear, everyday your gay tendences become more and more apparent."

"I didn't mean it like that. Ya'll are wrong."

"Can we just hear the song?" Asked a woman's voice.

"Look, ya'll done made Jaime mad. Anyways, this is a new song, right here from Aj's Playhouse."

"You hear that babe? They think you're hotter than me." Justin put his arm around Ty.

"Well, duh! I'm just kidding. I have to call Em. I can't believe I'm on the radio!"</span>

Chapter 40
<span style='color:purple'>
April 1, 2002
"Justin! Ty! It's so good to see you!" Lyn wrapped her arms around Ty and mouthed to Justin, "Did you marry her?" He shook his head. "Why not?"

Justin shook his head again and chuckled, "Are you gonna show me some love or what?"

"I guess." Lynn released Ty and gave Justin his hug. "I missed you. And yes, there's peach cobbler in the kitchen."

"You know me so well," he said, making his way to the kitchen.

"I should. I gave birth to you. So Ty, come in here and sit with me." Lynn motioned her to the couch. "God, I just can't get over how beautiful you are."

Ty blushed. "Thank you."

"I want to show you something." She reached for a photo album from off the table. "Justin is gonna hate me, but you're practically part of the family." She flipped the album open to a specific page and handed it to Ty.

"Oh my gosh! Is he naked!"

"Yep. He just stripped his clothes off like it was nothing. Just kept on digging in the sand." She smiled at the memory.

Justin entered the living room, mouth full of peach cobbler. "What are you two looking at?"

"Nothing." Ty giggled and slammed the book shut.

"Aw ma! Ya didn't show her the nudie pic. I was like two."

"It's a cute picture. I just love your hair." Ty set the photo album down on the table.

"Ya'll are mean."

"Well, I"m sure ya'll are tired. Go get some rest."

"Why'd she have to show you that one?" Justin whined as they walked up the stairs.

"After that, I can't wait to see your home movies."

"If you do, I'll have to kill you."

"I love your mom. Of course compared to my mom, anybody's mom could be considered perfect."

"Tell ya what, we can share mine. I'll get her Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's. You can have her the other days."

"Don't tempt me."

"Seriously, my mom loves you. I'm sure that you will be able to talk to her about anything, and she'll listen. Even if it's about me."

"Thanks."

"You're very welcome." He picked her up and carried her the rest of the way to their room.
</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I love how they interact with each other!!! :thumbup: </span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:43 pm

Alright. Here's that link. I couldn't find the bigger one that I swear was on this site but it'll have to do. I'll keep looking though. No update though. So sorry.

angelfire.com/mn/nsynchumor/JustinsBday.htmlPic

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:40 pm

:lol: at the dog

I have a nudie pic!!:rofl:

good chapter !

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:52 am

You are my girl

im sorry but when i read that i told heard it in my head in the forrest gump voice that scene when jenny asks him why he is so good to her and he says cause your my girl- that was what i read that as! :lol:

hee hee i too have nudie pics my parents took when i was a baby!!!! :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:03 pm

Wow, is that nudie pic for real? It's so cute I wanna eat lil' Justin with a spoon!

Great chaps ... I also love their playful interaction and I still love the dog. NOTE TO JUSTIN: the dog doesn't like you dude, get over it!

More please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:47 pm

Yeah that pic is real! I love that pic of him! :wub: he looks so darn cute! lol darn it you stole an idea from me but oh well...i was gonna have that happen in my fan fic lol i think of something else

Justin, maybe if you were just a lil bit nicer to the dog it would like you :nod: lol thats soo cute! if my parents ever showed some of my pics from when i was lil i think i would die from embarrassment lol

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:40 pm

I love that pic and I just had to put it in a story. Sorry Angelpopstar :( . How 'bout an update to make it up to you?

Chapter 41
<span style='color:orange'>
That night:
"You tried to get me in trouble, telling your mom what happened two months ago." Ty's step-dad snuck up behind her.

"Why aren't you in jail? Em said',"

He grabbed her by the arms, pressing them against her body, and shook her body, and shook her. "You told Emma too?"

"No! I swear!"

"Liar!" He smacked her across the face and she fell to the floor.

"I didn't." She lay there, crumpled up, holding her face where he hit her.

"You told her mother. Why wouldn't you tell Em? But see, your mother doesn't believe you. After our little discusion, she believes me." He knelt down beside her.

"You the liar."

"That isn't the point."

"Well, if she doesn't believe me anymore, then I'll tell my d-,"

He pulled her head back by her hair. "You'll do no such thing. THis is our secret. I don't want you bothering your mother again. She just had a baby. And your dad won't believe you, just like your mom doesn't."

"He will!" She cried.

"But you lie wll the time. Why should he believe you? He can't trust you. No one can."

"But, this is different." She was more trying to convince herself.

"It's the same." He wiped the tears from her face. "Don't cry TJ. I didn't mean to hurt you. People just understand."

"You did hurt me and they will understand! You're a rapist!" She jerked away from him.

"That's what you think? Tell me that some part of you didn't like what we did."

"We? You! You forced yourself on me! I told you to stop, and you didn't! Emma says that's rape!"

"So, you admit you told her. Well, your friend lies Ty."

"Em wouldn't lie."

"I'm much older than your friend. I know more than she does."

"Yeah well, I know you're a liar." She backed away until she bumped against the wall.

"Am I a liar?" He crawled towards her.

"That's what I said. Are you deaf as well?"

He laughed. "You're so funny. One minute your so brave and the next you're a scared little girl." He got real close and sniffed her hair. "You smell so good."

She shuddered. "Stop it. Not again."

"Why?"

"I...I don't like it."

"Don't be scared." He bagan unbuttoning her shirt.

"No." She buttoned it back up.

"Yes." He stuck his hand out to unbutton it again and she bit him. "Sh*t!" He howled.

2 year old Peter burst in the room to see what happened and Daniel cried form the other room.

"Daddy yell?" He yawned and wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"Look what you did. You woke your brothers from their nap!" He cradled his bleeding hand. "Well, don't just sit there! Go take care of them!" He smacked her again and her nose bled. "Don't get blood on the carpet! Go clean yourself up and then tend to your brothers!" He stomped out of the room.

~
Justin looked over at Ty. She was out cold. He kissed her forehead and queitly got out of bed.

"What are you still doing up?" Lynn couldn't sleep either.

"Not tired."

"Wanna sit on the steps and talk to your old mom?"

"You're not old mom." He chuckled as he sat down.

"That's right. So, what's keeping you awake?"

"Ty," he sighed.

"That's funny. She's about dead in there."

"Not literally. She's been having these intense dreams lately. I'm worried."

"What are they about?"

"She doesn't really say. Just that they're about her step-dad. He's really got her all messed up. She wakes up all freaked out." Lynn put her arm around him. "I don't even really know how to comfort her. How do you deal with something like that?"

"It is a sensitive subject. But I think you've been really understanding."

"But, I don't understand. I don't see how someone could do something so horrible, especially to a twelve year old."

"There's all kinds of evils in the world that you don't understand. Who does? But with something like this, all you can really do is try and be supportive, which you have been."

"I just wish I could change all the bad things that happened to her, or switch lives with her. Then she wouldn't have to deal with it. We click on so many levels, but it's this one thing that I feel keeps her from getting close to me."

"Ty loves you. I see it when she looks at you."

"I know she loves me, and I love her. Whenever I ask her about her dreams, she just says that she forgot, but I know she didn't cuz it still bothers her for the whole day. I don't want to push, I understand why she doesn't want to talk about it, but it bothers her so much and I want to help, but I can't cuz she won't talk about it anymore." He sighed again. "This is depressing."

"I know it is. But if she want to talk about it, she will. Just give her more time. It's hard on both of you, but it's harder on her. You're right to not push, you'll just end up pushing her further away."

"I know."

Downstairs, the phone rang.

"I got it ma." He stood up and went to answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, man. We just got in. You pickin' us up or what?" Trace yawned into the reciever.

"Naw. I thought we'd just let you stay the night at the airport."

"Ha, ha. See ya man. You better get your ass down here." He hung up.

"Hey ma, I gotta go get Trace, Em, and the guys. I'll be right back. Keep an eye on Ty for me?"

"Of course."

He pecked his mom on the cheek and ran to get changed.

It was about to be a very long night.
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:37 pm

You guys can look for the new chapter of "Trouble" possibly by tomorrow. Who knows.

You guys just don't know how much I want to put my new one on here. I would, but that's just too many things going on right now.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:56 pm

justins a sweetie here!! hehe

aww the guys :lol:
its sad that im starting to look forward to hearing about them even in stories :rofl:

great chap post more!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:47 am

Great chapter ... J is being such a caring boy. Makes me so happy. One day Ty will feel like she can talk to him more about what happened to her. You have to give those things time, just like Mama Timberlake said.

I love Mama Timberlake in this story ... very wise and understanding lady. Go Mama!

More please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:28 am

great chapter! i love how determined j is to help her and to be there for her! that is to sweet! more!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:20 pm

awww justin is so sweet :P It must b so hard for ty to hav 2 ut up with nitemares :(

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:56 pm

Aww poor Ty!!!! I :wub: how J is there for her! Just as long as he don't push her cause then that would push her away and we all know that he doesn't want to do that! More please??

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:35 pm

Sorry! No chapter today. :( I don't have the time and I didn't write anything out so I don't know exactly where I want to go. I have an idea but I'd rather do it all tomorrow instead of a two part chapter. I was busy all day and didn't have a chance to get on here earlier. Tomorrow for sure though.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:39 am

No problem, take your time. But I will be waiting with bells on!!!!!!!!!!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:57 pm

I should have something later on today but I'm writing like four things right now and I'm considering posting this story that I thought of this past Saturday. I just started writing it last period. I might just switch all of your names over to that one (Heather being the first one that I've done so far) cuz the one I came up with two weeks ago is kinda confusing and sucks.

Anyways, I have some serious thinking to do but you will be seeing a chapter here and in trouble. I hope.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:38 pm

aww take your time!! :hug: Yay i'm the first one to be switched over! :lol: I can't wait for your new story!!!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:05 pm

You will not believe this. I had it almost completly written and I accidentlly closed the page and now 45 min. worth of writing is gone. And I probably won't get to go online again today.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:35 pm

Ahhh that sucks!! i did that before! I was soo angry!! lol

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:28 pm

Here it is.

Chapter 42

<span style='color:green'>
"Finally! Took ya long enough to get here. What were you doing?" Trace gave Justin a questioning look.

"Not what you think. I didn't even take that long. Now, get in before I leave you." Trace and Emma climbed in the very back and started making out. "Hey! Stop that! I don't want to see no asses in my mirror up here. No one has sex in here but me."

"Ew." J.C. shifted around.

"Don't worry. I haven't. Yet."

"I can't wait to see your mom JT. I'm so frickin hungry." Joey rubbed his stomach.

"You're always hungry. So, how was your flight?"

"Alright. Chris kept waking me up." J.C. scowled at Chris.

"You were drooling!"

"Whatever! How's my girl, Ty?" Justin sighed. "You two aren't fighting again are you? She put you on lockdown again?"

"Please. I get it when I want it, where I want it."

"Watch it J." Emma warned.

"Sorry. It's not like that. It's just hard getting any sleep when I'm with her."

"Oh. I get it," J.C. snickered.

"Not like that either. She keeps tossing and turning in her sleep. One time she woke up and scratched me."

"I thought ya'll were just trying some freaky stuff," Joey said.

"Will ya'll get your mind out of the gutter? The handcuff thing happened once."

"That's where my cuffs went!" Emma blushed, "I mean...Nevermind."

"So what's with these dreams?" Lance asked, trying to change the subject.

Justin was about to answer when his phone rang. "Hello," he answered as he turned onto his street.

"Ty had a seizure. We're at the hospital," Lynn said quickly.

"What? O.K. I'm on my way." Justin turned the truck around.

"What happened?" Trace asked.

But Justin couldn't speak. All that was on his mind was getting to the hospital as fast as he could.

~
They waited in the lobby for what seemed like ages. Justin and Emma paced the room. The others sat in their chairs, pale and tense.

"What the f*** is taking so long? All these damn doctors and not one can tell me anything." Justin wasn't even worried about watching his mouth in front of his mom, not like she cared at the moment. He sat down for a split second, but stood up again and resumed pacing.

"I swear, if one more doctor comes out without telling us anything, I'm gonna scream." Emma almost bumped into Justin.

A doctor did come out, and like she said, Emma did scream. But this one brought them news. "Your friend is gonna be just fine. We just had to bring down her temperature. She had a high fever and that's what caused the seizure. She's awake and requesting to see an Emma." The doctor looked around them as he reported the news.

"Are you sure you don't want to go in first Justin?" Emma put her hand on his shoulder.

"She wants to see you."

Emma gave him a hug and followed the doctor to Ty's room. She nearly burst into tears when she saw Ty in the hospital bed.

"Hey. Oh Ty, I'm so glad you're o.k. Everyone is out there practically in tears."

"Over me?" Ty said softly.

"Yeah, over you! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell."

"It's o.k. After I tell you something, I'm sure you're gonna want to yell at me anyway."

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you only if you promise not to tell Justin."

"Why?"

"Just don't. I don't want him to know yet."

"I'm kinda worried now. But I won't tell."

"I'm pregnant," Ty whispered inaudibly.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant," she muttered through her teeth.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant!"

Emma gasped. "Ty!"

"I know, I know. It just happened."

"All those condoms I gave you, and it just happened?"

"Well, he was having trouble opening the damn thing, so I threw it and forgot about it."

"You said you had it there cuz you were afraid of the dark!"

"And you believed me! Who are you, Trace!"

"He's not as stupid as he acts. Anyways, so the doctors just told you this?"

"Yes. And I don't want J to know yet. I'm just so scared he'll freak out."

"Freak out? Please, he'll probably want to marry you."

"I don't want him to marry me because of a baby. Don't worry, I'll tell him. Just not yet."

"Well, how long are you gonna wait? He's gonna find out sooner or later."

"I just have to think about how I'm gonna tell him. He's probably gonna be freaking out about me having a seizure."

"I guess you're right."

"So you won't even hint?"

"Of course not."

"Good. Could you go get him for me?"

"Sure thing."

'I'll tell him, eventually,' Ty thought as Justin walked in the room.

</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:24 am

WHOA!!! first off

OH man!!! When i read that I was laughing so hard it wasn't even funny :rofl:

But poor Ty! She had a seizure and shes pregnant?? Shes gotta tell J tho cause if he finds out and she didn't tell him....uh oh...it could mean trouble!!! more please!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:37 am

"Will ya'll get your mind out of the gutter? The handcuff thing happened once."

ok whats so wrong with a mind being in the gutter? my mind has held permanent residence in the gutter since i was like 9! and handcuffs let me tell you- YOU DONT WANT REAL HANDCUFFS! they hurt go to a store and buy the "love cuffs" that are covered in fabric- trust me if you use real handcuffs you will have weird bruising around your wrists that are hard as sh** to explain!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:03 am

I'm so with you on the gutter thing AngelofMusic. I've had a trashy mind since 4th grade and now I'm 22, so I've had many years of gutter thoughts. I like your line about permanent residence in the gutter ... I'll have to use that line next time someone tells me to get my mind out of the gutter.

Wow ... Justin sure is getting the girls pregnant in these stories. I guess he knows how to get the job done. Ty better tell him, though, so that they can get through this together. I see marriage in the future ... yay!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:31 pm

I'm so a permanent resident in the gutter. My friends all say I have the nastiest mind. Gotta go but I will update later.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:40 pm

Next chapter coming up!

Chapter 43
<span style='color:blue'>
April 8, 2002
"Hey Johnny. What's up?" Ty and Justin were back in LA and Johnny had called her in for a meeting.

"Hello Ty. I hope you're feeling well." He got up and pulled out her chair for her, before re-seating himself in his own chair.

"Thanks. I feel just wonderful."

"That's so good to hear. I was worried when Justin phoned and said you'd had a seizure."

"Yeah, but I'm fine now."

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Taking into account what happened last week, I think that we should push your album back a while. That way you can have more time to rest and we can reschedule all of your interviews and give you more time to promote."

Ty thought for a moment. She didn't want to blow up at Johnny. The longer it took for her album to come out, the longer she'd have to deal with keeping her and Justin a secret, and she wasn't gonna deal with it longer than she had to. "I appreciate your concern, but I just told you, I feel fine. I am very anxious to start promoting and I don't want to postpone it."

"Well, Justin told me that he was worried about you. This was actually his idea, and I thought about it, and I agree."

"Justin came up with this idea? Why didn't he tell me?"

"I thought he did."

"Look, this is my career. Not yours, not Justin's. I don't appreciate you two going behind my back and making all these decisions. If you two are going to discuss me, I want to know about it ASAP. And believe me, Justin will be hearing about this, although with a whole lot of cuss words. We're not pushing back my album because of my health. I feel fine. I'm going to New York in two days to start promoting and that's that. Is there anything else that you need to discuss?"

"No, that was about it. But if at anytime you don't feel well, just let me know. I don't want you pushing yourself too hard."

"Thanks. I'll be sure to do that. I'll be seeing you Johnny."

Johnny stood up and opened the door. "Thanks for coming Ty. Good luck in New York."

~
"Justin! Justin! Get you skinny ass down here now!" Ty threw her purse on the couch and looked around for Justin.

"Hey babe. What's the matter?"

"You know very well what's the matter! I had a meeting with Johnny today. He told me something very interesting. Apparantly you had a little chat with him about pushing back my album. Why didn't I know about this chat?"

"Baby, I know you hate to hear this but-,"

Ty cut him off, "Don't start that s*** with me! If you say that it's because you love me and you're looking out for me, I'm gonna kick you! You had no right to go behind my back and make decisions like that!"

"I'm sorry."

"Damn right you are! I'm sick and tired of you acting like you're my manager! You're not! If you have any concerns, then you bring them to me! Not Johnny! And I can tell you exactly why you didn't tell me about this frist, because you knew that I would be against this! You probably figured that in going to Johnny, he'd convince me that it was a good idea, and if he couldn't, hopefully he wouldn't mention you and then I'd just be pissed at him! So sorry, but you lost this one!"

"You're right. I shouldn't have gone behind your back with this. I'm sorry."

Ty was breathing hard. She looked at Justin, who was putting on his puppy dog face. "That look isn't gonna work for you."

"It works with Snickers."

"I like him."

"So you don't like me now?"

"Nope."

"Well, as long as you love me, it's all good." He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I do love you. Still can't figure out why."

"Who cares about why? You think too much. Come upstairs and let me relax you."

"Can't. I have to go home and pack."

"You can pack tomorrow. Come on. You can't resist me." He kissed her neck.

"I guess."

"That's what I thought. Here, I'll carry you." He picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

"Hey, I don't like this. All the blood is flowing straight to my head."

"Mine too."

"You're disgusting! Come on. I'm not a sack of potatoes! Justin!"

He put her back down. "You're no fun."

"Sure I am. I'm loads of fun." She turned around and sprinted up the stairs yelling, "Last one upstairs and undressed is a rotten egg!"

"No fair! You had a head start!" He hollored as he ran up the stairs, throwing off his shirt.</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:02 pm

Just so there's no mistake, he still doesn't know that she's pregnant.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:25 pm

she is pregnant :o ! omg! she has to tel justin soon

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:12 pm

I'm being entirely generous right now. Btw, check out 'trouble' cuz I updated yesterday.

Chapter 44
April 10, 2002
"Ty, you're on in five," the stage manager said, before moving on to tend to other business.

"I'm gonna be fine. I'm gonna be fine." Ty paced around backstage. Finally, she could take it no more and had to call Justin.

"Hey baby! I can't wait to see you on tv. I'm taping it right now."

"I don't know if I can do this J."

"Of course you can. You're gonna do great."

"I'm not worried about my performance," she hesitated, "What if he finds me?"

Justin sighed. "Baby, you've got your bodygaurds there, Lonnie's there. No one is gonna hurt you."

"I...I wish you were here."

He sighed again. "Close your eyes. Are they closed?"

Ty nodded like he could see her and said, "Yeah."

"Ok. Now I want you to picture me in your mind. Can you see me?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Now think about me putting my arms around you right now."

"Ok. Hmm, you smell good," she giggled.

"Thanks. Baby, you just gotta feel me there with you, smell me, and if you do that, then we're never apart. I'm with you all the time, and you're with me. You hear me?"

Ty tried not to cry. "I hear you. Thanks J. I gotta go."

"Alright. Good luck baby. I love you."
*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*
</span>
Chapter 45
April 11, 2002
"Hey Em, Ty here?" Justin's tall body stood in the doorway.

"She's in the kitchen." Emma closed the door behind him.

"Ty told me you start college next fall. Are you excited?"

"Kinda. I've been asking Ricky for all kinds of advice and stuff. He goes to SDSU."

"Hmm." Justin didn't like talking about Ricky much. He stopped making small talk and headed for the kitchen, where he found Ty cutting up some vegetables. "What's cookin' good lookin'?"

"Hey!" Ty gave Justin a little peck. "Just cutting some veggies for dinner. Why don't you sit down?" She put down her knife and walked over to the table.

"Ok. So, what did you want to talk to me about? It sounded urgent over the phone."

"Here goes. Justin...I'm...I'm...pregnant."

Justin looked as if he'd stopped breathing. "What? You're....You're...Wow...I think I just choked on air....Are you sure?"

"Positive. The doctors told me back in Memphis."

"And...It's mine?" His voice was very high pitched.

"Well, it's between you, Ashton Kutcher, Orlando Bloom, and that cute guy across the street." Ty smacked him across the back of his head. "Of course it's yours."

"What are you gonna do about it?" His voice was almost back to normal.

"What am I gonna do about it? Don't you mean we?"

"I can't deal with this right now. I...I have to go." Justin stood up from his chair and headed for the door in one swift movement.

"Justin! Where are you going?"

"I need to get away right now Ty."

"Well, you're going to have to deal with it sometime! Justin!"

~
"Justin!" Ty turned over in her sleep. She opened her eyes to realize that she'd been strangling her pillow. "It was just a dream." She sighed in relief, then reached for the phone to call Emma.

"Hello," Emma groaned into the phone.

"Em, it's me."

"Ty, do have any idea what time it is here?"

Ty looked at the clock, which read 5:30 am. "It's like 1 or 2 there, right?"

"I don't know. I do know that I should be seeing the inside of my eyelids right now."

"Em, I had the worst dream."

"You woke me up over a dream? I love you, but couldn't it have waited?"

"I can't tell Justin."

"Alright. Give me a sec to switch into caring friend mode." Emma rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Talk to me."

"I'm not going to tell him."

"Ty, don't you think he's gonna find out when you have a 7 lb. baby trying to escape from your vagina?"

"I'll...I'll break up with him, and tell him it's someone elses."

"Like he won't see through that lie. Why are you talking crazy anyway?"

"I had a dream that I told him about the baby and he freaked. I don't want him to leave me Em."

"So, you don't want him to leave you, but you're gonna dump him? That makes sense."

"I'm serious. I'm rather be the dumper than the dumpee."

"He's not gonna dump you. He'll probably end up giving you that ring he's been carrying around since Christmas."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"What ring?"

"You know the ring was a real good movie."

"He was going to propose at Christmas?"

"I wasn't supposed to tell. Trace said Lance talked him out of it cuz he'd probably just scare you away. He's been saving it for your anniversary. I'm supposed to casually bring up marriage and see if you'd say yes."

"Oh my. Well, this changes everything."

"Please, don't give him any reason to think I told you."

"I won't. Promise. Gee, Tyler Cassandra Jones Timberlake. How does that sound?"

"Like an extremely long name. Maybe he should take your name. Then he wouldn't have a name that sounds like a summer camp."

"Ha, ha. Well, I gotta go. I want to be well rested for when I see him again."

"Right. Get that stamina up. I'll see you later today."

"Sorry for waking you."

"It's alright. You can make up for it by buying me clothes."

"Deal. Bye." Ty hung up the phone and looked at the picture of her and Justin that she'd set up on the nightstand. "Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake. I like it."
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:30 am

i didn't realise she was dreaming when she told him she was pregnant so i was shocked at his reaction but im glad it was just a dream, i noe he wont react like that :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:29 pm

how do you casually bring up marriage?!?! hey ty i love your skirt it looks so good on you, hey how bout marriage, coud you pass the peas! i mean there is no slick way to do that! :lol: anyways great chapter more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:20 pm

Great chapter as always.

Wow, I was really shocked at Justin's reaction to the baby news for a moment until you revealed she was just dreaming. I'm wonder what he'll say when she finally does tell him. I hope that he handles the news okay.

I'm interested in what's to come and if he proposes to Ty. More please!

Return to “Fan Fiction”