Where Life Takes You

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:17 pm

Angel got on me for not being here updating so here it is.

Chapter 46
<span style='color:purple'>
April 11, 2002
Ty looked around at all the balloons and streamers that Justin had set up to surprise her. Everyone was gathered around the pool. Ty was a bright red, not from the sun, but from the compliments that they were all giving her.

"Girl you were AWESOME!" Joey exclaimed from the grill.

"Thanks guys. This is so great." Ty lay wrapped up in Justin's arms.

"I sure do love southern California weather. One of the few places you can grill in April." Joey flipped over the burgers.

"I have to hand it to ya Joe. It sure smells good." Justin rubbed his stomach. "So how do you think you did lady?"

"Alright."

"Alright! You rocked it!" Emma had just climbed out of the pool.

"Chris, you don't want to play me anymore. I'm killing you." Lance and Chris were busy playing poker.

"Damn! I didn't know you were so good. One more round." Lance sighed and dealt the cards.

The attention was turned to J.C. when he yelped and started chasing Trace around the deck for waking him.

"You enjoying yourself?" Justin asked Ty.

"I sure am."

"It's not too much?"

"Not at all. There's nothing better than spending time with your friends." She leaned in for a kiss when Snickers growled.

"Why'd you have to bring him?"

"Don't tell me you're afraid of a little puppy."

"No! I just...Whatever. I'm hungry." He got up and was about to walk over to Joey, when Ty got the sudden urge to push him in the pool. "What the!"

"Hey! Watch it!" Chris yelled.

"I'm gonna get you!" Justin climbed out of the pool like some kind of water monster.

"Oh, no you won't!"

"Yes I will!" And he lifted her into the air, and attempted to drop her in the pool, but lost his balance and fell in again. "That was so not funny," he said, wiping the water from his face.

"I think so." Ty pushed her hair back.

"Ya'll to quite palying around. The food is done." They got out of the pool and went to grab a plate when Joey smacked their hands away. "Go wash your hands before you touch my beautiful food."

Justin settled for grabing a drink on the way in.

Once they were in the house, Ty said, "There's something I've got to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I'm...I'm afraid of how you might react. I had this dream and it didn't go down too well."

"You can't base my reaction on a dream. Tell me." He twisted the cap and took a drink.

"I'm pregnant."

Justin spit his drink all down his front. He dug his finger in his ear. "Huh?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Wow. I think I need to sit." He went to sit on the couch, but fell on the floor instead. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I found out in Memphis." Ty waited for a moment before speaking again. "Are you mad?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"You look kinda mad."

"I'm not. I'm shocked. Not mad."

"Are you gonna break-up with me?"

"Ty, no. Why didn't you tell me sooner."

"I needed to wrap my head around this."

"I know what I should've wrapped around my head." He sighed, then laughed.

"What's funny?"

"I just thought, I'm gonna be a daddy. Come here." Ty sat next to him on the floor. "I guess there's no use in waiting until our anniversary to ask you this. Ty, will you-"

"Yes."

"How do you know what I'm about to ask."

"You were about to ask me to marry you, right?"

"Well, yeah but..It doesn't matter. Are you sure you wan to? I'm not asking for the baby. I just don't see the point in waiting anymore."

"I'm sure. Let's get married."

Justin smiled and gave her a passionate kiss.

Outside, everyone started clapping.

"GO J! That's my dog!" Trace yelled.

"Aww! They're getting married! Isn't that sweet Trace?" Emma put her arm around him, and he looked freaked for a moment till she said, "Don't worry. I'm not hinting."

Ty giggled. "I guess we don't have to worry about telling everyone but our parents."

"Yeah, but my mom want me to marry you anyway. And your dad's cool with me." He wrapped his arms around her. "You have no idea how happy you just made me."</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:33 pm

:yay: i had so many new chapters to read!! WHOO HOO! lol aww i don't know where to start! i was freaked out during that dream man! I thought that was for real i was like WHAT??!?!?!? lol but then you said it was a dream and i was like phew! haha! and he asked her to marry him!!! so freakin cute!! that was so funny when he went to sit on the couch but fell down i was laughin so hard throughout that whole chapter! and pushin him into the poll! that was a classic :wub: more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:45 am

"I know what I should've wrapped around my head." He sighed, then laughed.

Now that was a great line. I have been crackin' up for the past five minutes over that one.

I'm glad their getting married. I wonder what the parents will say???

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:07 pm

"I know what I should've wrapped around my head."
:rofl: that was a great line!!! i was laughing my ass off!

well i am glad that everything is starting to fall together- i hope it stays that way! more please!!!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:55 pm

great chapter! ive been laughing about that line to :lol:
wahoo they r getting married :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:43 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm just catching up now and i have to admit I was a little nervous when I thought he left her!
Very good...I'm happy things are working out!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:07 pm

dun dun dun dun more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:40 pm

Hey guys...Betty Boop asked me to tell you all that she doesn't know when she is going to be able to update again but hopefully it will be soon. She just moved so things are kind of hectic.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:13 am

No problem Betty Boop ... I'll be anxiously awaiting your next update! Give us the drama mama!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:32 pm

Sorry, no update. I do have a chapter for you but I'm waiting until I have more time on a computer to give it to you. Thanks so much Angelpopstar for doin that for me. I haven't gotten a chance to read the chapters you sent me but I will.

Just a favor, if anyone know where I can listen to all of J's "I'm Lovin' it" that would be great. Just send me the link as I don't know when I'll be able to come on the site again.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:16 pm

take your time! but not too much! :lol:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:59 pm

I'm almost done with the next couple of chapters. I moved from SD to Nashville and I left the chapters I wrote in a notebook that I thought I had but turns out I didn't. So I either have to wait for my mom to send them or rewrite them. I might just rewrite them. I promise that next time you see my name on here there with be an update and even a new story. I'm gonna see if I can get angelpopstar to update for me so if she says yes then look for her name for an update. KAY! cool.

I know that this is old and all but last tue. did anyone see J on TRL wearing the same shoes that he wore in those ics of that snl party? I was crackin' up! And that whole ghetto Jessica thing was so true. O.K. I'm done,

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:26 pm

:yay: your back well for now! I'll be happy to update for ya just send me the chappies :nod:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:19 pm

you moved? how come?

take your time

how are things goin in nashville?

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:00 pm

I don't know how often I'm gonna be able to do this but here goes.

Chapter 47
<span style='color:blue'>
April 25, 2002
It was two week later. Justin and Ty were relaxing in their hotel room in Vegas.

"Move your arm," she told him. "I want to lay my head in your lap."

"Really." He smiled mischieviously.

"Perv." She sighed. "Did you talk to Johnny yet?"

"Yeah. He says congrats."

"And he didn't say anything bad?"

"No," Justin said unconvincingly.

"What is it J?"

"It's nothing. It doesn't matter."

"Justin."

"He thinks we should wait until the baby is born. And we should try to keep all of it a secret until then. That means not coming out about us for at least another 7-8 months."

"Are you kidding me? J we were supposed to be getting all of this over with. What about our nice private wedding next month! I don't want to have my baby in my wedding! I won't do it."

"Ty. Why do you do this? Why do you put me in the middle of all this sh*t? Why can't we just go along with this? I'm tired of having to fight with Johnny and you."

"I'm not putting you in the middle of anything. You are just as much in this as anything else."

"We don't have to rush baby. We're gonna get married and be a family."

"But Justin, I don't want to wait. In fact, we should get married tonight."

"What?"

"We're in Las Vegas. It's perfect."

"It's insane! What a perfect way to get us blown out of the water."

"Justin think about it. If we end up getting caught, once people find out I'm pregnant, we can lie about the conception date. How the hell are they gonna know when we did it?"

"I think it'll be kinda obvious when the baby is two months early."

"Think about what you just said. It will be early."

"But it isn't gonna be the normal size of a premature baby!"

"So what? It's our word against whatever they want to believe. At least they won't see you as some guy who knocked up his girl. You'll be taking responsibility."

"I don't know Ty. You know that you want to walk down the aisle."

"We still can. We just have to be really carefull tonight. We don't even have to tell anyone. Lots of people get married in secret."

"Lots of people are popstars." He sighed. "I really don't know about this."

"Please baby."

Justin looked Ty straight in the eye. She wasn't letting up. What would Johnny say? What would Trace say? What would the guys say? But most importantly, what would his mom say? She would not be happy. But she did always surprise him with the way she reacted. There was no way this was gonna work out. This was rediculous. He wanted to marry Ty, but this wasn't how he wanted it to be done. There was no way around not answering. He opened his mouth and said.........
</span>

Ain't I cruel.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:35 pm

:o very! lol
tahnx for the update!
How is nashville?

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:48 pm

:o very cruel more please

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:27 pm

your so not nice :no: i wanna know what he says gosh darn it!! lol its ok tho the suspense makes it all the better :nod: more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:17 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Cruel???
Hell ya... :P

:lol: :P B)
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:42 am

You're one mean mutha ... hush my mouth! I wouldn't call you that! I wanna know what he's gonna to say ... don't leave us hanging for too long!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:45 pm

damn girl easy!!! but i dont blame her for wanting to be married before her kid is born. j has some important decisions to make- :whisper: if you have sex with him and ask him during sex then men will agree to anything!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:19 pm

I have the next chapter for ya guys

Chapter 48
<span style='color:orange'>
A few hours later:
"Wait. I should carry you." Justin held Ty back from entering the room.
"We're not home yet J. It's just the hotel."
"Right. You're right." He let her go through and then swung her off her feet.
"Justin!"
"I can't help it." He carried her to the room and set her down on the bed. "Now, time to celebrate our first night as man and wife."
~
Justin woke up without Ty beside him. He sniffed the air. She wasn't making breakfast. He glanced up at the clock. It wasn't time for her interview. He sat up and looked around. He saw her standing out on the balcony wrapped up in a blanket. He got up and snuck up behind her.
He kissed her neck and said, "Morning Mrs. Timberlake."
"Good morning Mr. Timberlake. I was just thinking, should I change my name to Tyler Jones-Timberlake or Tyler Timberlake?"
"I like them both."
"The first one's better," she said as if she hadn't heard his opinion.
He laughed. "Doesn't matter yet. We have to worry about keeping it secret."
"Yeah," she sighed, "More secrets. It's all so hard to deal with."
"You don't have any regrets, do you?"
"No. You?"
"Nope."
They both sighed. The same thought was in their minds: What did we just do?
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:22 pm

ooo i need more!!! they got married!!! :party: but i hope that they aren't regreting what they just did :( More please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:07 am

Aww, the two lovebirds got hitched. But it seems like they have some anxiety about what they just did. I hope they get over that! I :wub: them together!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:09 am

ok guys now you are suppose to get PRE-wedding jitters not POST-wedding jitters!!! good chapter!! i cant wait to see how the farking media can ruin this one! god i hate the press!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:46 pm

woah married in vegas? well i hope the media doesn't ruin this one, just give them a break :rolleyes:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:52 pm

Guess who's back in the muthaf**kin' house! That's right! I'm back and I'm bringing an update. Here we go.
Oh, and I'm sorry for that wanna be chapter. I didn't realize how small it was when I sent it.
In case you don't know, Angelpopstar and I are trying to come up with a new story for ya'll once I stop being lazy and send her what I've written. And I think that I will just re-write "See you Again" even though I was like 2 chapters in. I wanted to make some changes but not because I had to.

Chapter 49
<span style='color:green'>Later the same day:
"We're here live with new pop sensation, Tyler Jones. That was her hit single right there. That's a hot one. Phone lines are blowin' up over that one. How do you feel about the impact that you're making in the biz?" The radio announcer asked.

Ty blushed, "It's all very flattering. And please, call me Ty."

"Whatever you want. So, who were your influences growing up?"

"I listened to a lot of Gospel actually. But I really like Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. I'm sure that a lot of people say that though. I also really loved listening to Aretha Franklin."

"So, would you say that Soul and R&B influenced your album?"

"Yeah, but I really just love music. All kinds of music influences me. Anything that I really feel, you know. It can make you sad or happy. You can want to dance or sit down and think. But you feel it. I wouldn't say that my album is any one genre."

"Right. I'm feelin' what you're sayin'. Now, that song that you did with Nsync's Justin Timberlake, I heard a little rumor that Britney was originally supposed to sing on it, and she wasn't too happy about not getting too. How did you get to sing the song?"

"I was just in the studio listening to Justin go over it and he and Pharrel stepped out for a second. I just went in there and sang a little bit. When I looked up, they were standing there. Pharrel got all excited and said I should do it. That's pretty much it. I wasn't trying to steal it from her or anything like that."

"Right. I believe you." The dj grinned. "We're gonna take a break and we'll be right back with Ty Jones." He turned on Ty when they went to commercial. "So, what's the real truth?"

"About what?"

"That was a nice story. How long did you rehearse that one?"

"I didn't rehearse anything. I don't think I like you're tone. You don't have any right to accuse me of anything." She stared at him with peircing eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Apology acepted." She took a sip of her water before they went back on the air.

"Alright and we're back. So Ty, now for the question that every guy should be wondering. What guy is making your heart go pitter-patter?"

Ty smiled. She new this was coming. She wanted so badly to say that it was Justin. She knew that he was listening. "There isn't a guy in my life right now. I'm just enjoying being 18."

"That's right. Enjoy it while you can."

The rest of the questions were pretty much a bore. Ty couldn't wait to get back to Justin, but she wouldn't be able to. Johhny had called her out to Florida a little earlier than expected for some photo shoots and more interviews that asked the same questions.

After being there for a few days, she flew Emma out to see her.

"I'm so glad you called me girl. I thought you forgot about me." Emma and Ty gave eachother a big hug.

"How could I? Anyway, I was thinking about what we could do tonight. There's this hot club, 18 and up, that some dj was telling me about and he said I should go there. Johnny thought it was a good idea for publicity. So, we're going out tonight."

"I'm so glad that I brought my going out clothes."

"So how are things with you and Trace? You hardly talked about him when I talked to you on the phone, which is unusual."

"I don't want to talk about him. What's with you and Justin?"

"We're fine. What happened?"

"What?"

"What?" Ty repeated in a mimicking tone. "You know what. Now spill."

Emma sighed. "We broke up. That's all I want to say on the subject." She played with the bracelet that Trace had given her for Valentine's Day. "Alright?"

"Yeah. I won't ask anymore questions." Ty rubbed her friends shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not. Let's go. I want to rest before we go out." She walked off to get her bags.</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:02 pm

Yay your back :hug: lol Johnny man let her see J...oh she should "run into" justin at the club...now that would be interesting...cuz then they could spend time together and just say that they are friends :nod: lol more please!!! lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:50 am

I'm so glad you're back ... I love your stories. Yay, more for me to read these days!

I want Ty and J to get to see each other soon. That must be murder to be away from her new hubby for so long! J should fly to Florida and surprise her!

Great work ... can't wait for the next update!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:09 pm

djs can be total assholes sometimes. i use to work for a radio station and on interviews they were usually given a list of things they werent allowed to talk about and this one dj would wait until the celeb felt comfortable and was having a great time and then he would drop a bomb. he was an ass like that! more more more more!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:43 pm

Here's another update.

Chapter 50
<span style='color:purple'>
That night, Emma let loose. Ty had never seen her so wild. She knew that whatever happened between her and Trace had really hit Emma hard, cuz Emma never acted this way.

"Em, I really think you should slow down." Ty pulled Emma off the floor.

"Why?" Emma asked, pulling away. "I'm having fun. What's with you?"

"I'm worried about you. Trace must have really hurt you Em. We should talk about this."

"No. You know that I don't stay hung up on a guy. Just because you have this wonderful relationship with Justin doesn't mean that everyone else has to. I'm not you. Back off." Emma grabbed a drink out of someone's hand.

"Emma! You know we can't drink. I've been watching you all night. That's enough. Let's go."

"Back off b*tch! I'm not going anywhere with you." Emma stormed off and started flirting with some guy.

"Screw it." Ty muttered. "I'm out." Ty walked all the way to her car, but couldn't just leave Emma. On her way back, she saw Emma leaving with the guy she was flirting with, plus two of his friends. "Em, let's go."

"I'm going with them. Leave me alone."

"You don't know them. Let's go."

"No. I'll be fine Ty. I'm going with them. Go back to your hotel and talk to your lovely boyfriend all night. Don't worry about me."

"I'm not leaving without you."

"Come on Emma. Are you comin' or what?" The guy asked.

"I'll be there." Emma answered. "I'm an adult Ty. I can do what I want." And with that, she climbed into their jeep and rode off.

</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:50 pm

UH OH :jawdrop: I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen to Emma...I hope that girl is alright...she needs to listen to Ty...I'd follow them if I was Ty...i'm worried now I need more!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:07 pm

<span style='color:purple'>oh man..don't leave us hangin'....more please??</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:33 pm

Oh man, I'm worried for Emma. She's drunk and upset b/c of her breakup with Trace ... she needs to listen to Ty who's the rational thinker in this situation!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:20 pm

ok now this is a recipe for disaster!!!! more!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:51 pm

:o i agree that she sud follow them because that certainly aint safe

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:36 pm

Nada people. I'm like a dry well over here. I'm trying to think of how I want this to go. It's gotta be good so I don't want to rush. On my next update I promise that I will tell ya'll how it is going here in TN! and about my boyfriend and the Senior guy who I think I'm gonna try to hook up with as well but I don't even know what his name is. HAHA! Later.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:27 pm

dun dun dun

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:01 pm

Take your time with the story. It'll come to you when the thoughts are ready!

Have fun with your hook-ups and let us know about all the fun you're having!

After I read your message, I started singing "The Hookup" by Britney, so here's some inspiration for your romantic life:

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>
Hook up, baby
We can drop a little somethin’
Ride it, baby
We can do a little somethin’
You know, baby
Let’s hook up a little somethin’
</span></span></span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:47 pm

Still nothing people! But I do have some info on my time here in TN. First off, it's cold. I'm used to the same weather all year round with slight temperature changes. But I am rockin a nice thick jacket so it's all good. The boyfriend is now a skeleton in the closet. Turns out he's a lil' hoe. I got grounded for not turning in my work one week and his stupid self called me the 6th knowing I couldn't go out, got pissed when I had to hang up and went and had sex with another girl. Don't worry about me though, it was only three weeks and honestly I was gonna dump him when I had everything set up with Arthur (that's the senior. I learned his name) No tears shed, nothing but time wasted. I'm good.

Speaking of the senior (I like calling him that) he called me and we're trying to set something up. When I think about him and that other piece of roadkill that I went out with ONCE! I could kick myself. What can I say? He had a fro and well... I like fros. Plus he was much straightforward and I thought that was attractive which is more than I can say about his physical appearance.

Anyway I want to come up with a scary story for ya'll but that's not so easy but I did think of a Lance and Sam spin off of Trouble in Paradise. BTW read that on this board! I updated it a while ago and if no one reads it I think I just will forget about going on with it and start on the Lance one.

I just thought that after writing all of this I could have updated. I'm gonna take sometime since I'm on break after this week and come up with a lil' sumthin....This time I'm for real. And when I get the time, I'm gonna read the stories that I have just been so horrible and fell so far behind on.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:21 pm

I just thought of something and I'm gonna go with it while I have the time. I can't get on here religiously anymore.

Chapter 51
<span style='color:orange'>
April 29, 2002
Ty jumped up. She'd heard a knock at her door. She looked at the clock. "3:30. Whoever it is better be ready to die." She tossed her covers aside and went to answer the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me Ty. Open up."

Ty opened the door and Emma ran into the bathroom, and spilled her guts into the toilet. "I hate to say I told you so."

"Then don't. I feel like sh*t okay." Ty sauntered off to bed. "You aren't gonna hassel me?"

"Why should I? You're an adult." She slammed her door shut.

Five hours later:
Ty woke up again, this time to the sound of her cel. She didn't even have to look at the caller ID to know who it was. "What's up J?"

"Well, good morning to you too. How's the wifey? Hope you didn't do too much partying last night."

"Not me. But Em did. She ditched me."

"Where'd she go?"

"How should I know? I don't keep trackers on her."

"You didn't ask?"

"No. She's an adult."

"She's also your friend."

"Look, she was all pissy about whatever happened with her and Trace. She told be to f*ck off and I listened."

"She didn't say that, did she?"

"Without actually saying it. I don't know who she was with or where she was and I don't care. I don't want to talk about her anymore."

"Ty," Justin sighed.

"I said that's enough J. So how are things on your end?"

"Much better than they sound for you. I wish I could be with my sweetie and my baby."

"Speaking of..I'm starting to show J."

"It's not bad is it?"

"No, I'm not a hippo yet."

"I didn't mean.....I'm sure you're beautiful. I can't wait to see you in all your pregnant-ness."

"That's not a word."

"It is now. Do me a favor and call Webster's."

"Sure thing," Ty laughed. "I gotta go. I have a photo shoot and an interview, and before that I have to meet with my publicist. And before all that I have some people coming to make me over."

"Alright. Go get beautified, not that you need it. Love you."

"I love you too. Bye." Ty sighed. "Might as well get this over with." She crossed the room and opened the door. Once again, Emma was standing there. "I forgive you."

"How did you know?"

"I've known since birth."

"I think I should tell you where I was."

"You were right Em. I'm not your mother."

"I know. But you just care for me. I appreciate it."

"Girl I more than care. You're like my sister that my parents just forgot to have."

"I know. I'm ready to tell you now. Everything. About last night, Trace...All of it. We should sit. You do have time right?"

"Always." They sat down and Ty just waited.

"Well.....Here goes....."</span>
HA HA HA! The suspense continues!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:52 pm

ahhh i wanna know what she says to Ty to explain all of this...and pregnant-ness....justin where on earth did you ever come up with such a word? boys :no: lol more please!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Eeeekkkk!!! You have to at least tell what she said!!!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:25 am

Ahhh, what did she say ... don't leave us hanging!

Pregnant-ness ... WOW Justin! Are you really sure you graduated from high school? BOYS!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:33 pm

he gradudated with a good edumacation and he will suseed in life! :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:08 pm

more plz :D

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:15 pm

I've been thinking the most on this story and what I want in it so don't be surprised if I kind of lag inthe others. I'm writing like four now (btw, Angelpopstar, I know I keep saying it but as soon as I find the time I will send you the rest of chapter two so you can get started on your part). I'm not gonna waste anymore time.

Oh yeah, hope everyone had a great christmas. Please feel free to tell me all about it.

Chapter 52
<span style='color:green'>
Ty and Emma had sat down on the couch. Emma started, "Okay. Why Trace and I broke up? It's probably not what you think. He didn't do anything. He was a wonderful boyfriend. I broke it off. I cheated on him." She stopped, expecting Ty to react, and continued when she didn't. "See, it just started getting to serious. I needed to take a step back. I went out to a college party with Ricky and we were drinking a little. We went back to his dorm and it's all kind of a blur. I was so stupid. I thought he was into you, and when he said he was really into me I just went with it. Ty...I know how you felt when Justin told you he loved you. It's really scary. It's intense." Emma seemed to be talking to herself more. "I don't know how you dealt with it. I wish that you could've been there....Maybe then...I shouldn't try to put this on you..."

"It's alright Em. I understand. I've been so busy lately. I haven't been a real friend. And my free time goes to Justin."

"But I'm the one that pushed you to do all of it. Go with Justin, sing. I can't sit here and try to make you feel guilty. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I told Trace the truth. He didn't want to believe it. He even went on to say that he didn't care. But I don't deserve him. And last night, I let those guys take me to this party. I was so smashed. But I met some nice guy who took me straight here. I'm so lucky nothing happened. He said that I didn't look like I should be there where all those guys could take advantage of me. But the truth is that he didn't need to be there, a nice guy like him."

Ty was trying to resist to wrap her arms around her friend, but caved. "Oh Em. What has happened to you. You never used to be like this. If you felt so out of control, you should have come to me sooner."

"I didn't want to stress you out what with the baby and all. You've been through so much in you life Ty. You don't need my stupid problems."

"Your problems will never be stupid to me. You'd think that after 18 years you'd know that. I back you up and you back me up. Remember when that mean kid across the street stole my favorite barbie and you went and beat him up for me?"

"Wow. That was way back. I think he was in the hospital for a week. I'm surprised we didn't get a lawsuit. My mom pretended to be all mad but she laughed about it all the time."

"I miss your mom. Anyways, my stupid problem was your problem. It's a two-way street my girl. Got that?"

Emma whipped her tears and nodded. Before she could speak, an knock was at the door.

"Time to meet my new stylist." Ty got up and answered the door. But it wasn't her stylist. It was Johnny. "Hey. What a surprise."

"Is that good or bad?" He askedy let him in.

"Depends on why you're here."

"Well, when you called me the other day expressing your concerns about who your stylist should be and your pregnancy, I thought I'd come down here and personally meet the person you suggested. Plus I wanted to check up on my new favorite singer."

"Oh Johnny." Ty blushed.

"Is this her?" Emma looked up as Johnny came over to shake her hand. "Ty says your very good. I came to see first hand what you're all about. I hope that doesn't intimidate you."

"What's he talking bout?" Emma looked entirely confused.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you...You're my new stylist. I wanted someone I trust with my secret, and who knew my style very well. Of course that's you." Ty smiled.

"Really? Oh, Ty I'd love to do that. Thanks so much."

"Of course we're gonna have to talk about your pay." Johnny said as they hugged eachother.

"Right."

"And I've moved up the date of your interviews and such like you asked. That way you can send for your work Miss Hughes. Ty, you're still going to join me for lunch to discuss your album? You may need to do more studio time."

"Right. We'll discuss that this afternoon. Thanks for stopping by Johnny."

Emma jumped up and down and squealed as soon as Johnny left. "Oh Ty. How did you know I wanted to be a stylist. Wait, I know the answer. You're the best friend."

"Well, consider it a nice gift since you're b-day is coming up in the next week. Come on girl...I know you got more ideas in that little notebook you got." As Emma ran to get her drawings, Ty's mind went back to her husband. She couldn't believe she was married and it was so hard to keep it a secret. She wished that she could talk it over. Maybe then she wouldn't feel like she'd done it for the wrong reasons. And she couldn't let Justin think she had second thoughts. He seemed so excited. Emma came back and Ty turned her mind to the drawings. </span>

And there you have it. Now it's your turn to leave me you-know-what.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:19 pm

Hey Betty i had a great christmas it was all a very happy family day, how was yours?
Thanx for the nu chapter :P
Awww emma really is in a mess :( But now she has the job of being Ty's stylist so that sud help to make things better for her :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:51 pm

it must be my lucky day 2 updates from ya? lol

My christmas was pretty good...except i lost the wires to my new cd player for my car :ph34r: so my dads not to happy about that one :lol: how was your christmas?? Hope everything is well on your end

Emma is gonna be Ty's stylist? How awesome is that man? Like this whole story is my dream seriously! to become a singer, marry J, have my best friend as my stylist...this chick is lucky man! :lol: more please?!?!?

Return to “Fan Fiction”